The Sexy Teacher

Story Info
Beautiful teacher sexes a 19 year old student.
1.2k words
2.79
66.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svscv
svscv
9 Followers

The intro
*~*~*~*~*

I am a studying in SV. I am 19 years old. Now to get to the thing. The story is happening in India and in the capital of Kerala state i.e Trivandrum. If I said that Ms. Raji [one of the english teachers of the school] is the most beautiful woman in the whole school, surely everyone would agree with me. She is also very sexy, I mean deadly sexy. She gives students as well as teachers of her opposite sex pleasure by the traces of her bra which are illuminated by her light coloured blouses. She is just above 25 years old one would assume. Secretly I[we??] admired her.

The happening
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a special day and instead of our teacher Ms.Raji came in our last period. Raji gave us a work and she came and sat on my bench right next to me. I resumed my work and kept on writing. After sometime when she made a rather weird movement towards me and my right elbow touched her left breast. Boy!! the breast was really soft. I had a temptation to touch it again.

But I controlled myself and then I had a doubt - "Was that deliberately done by her?." I told myself "Nah, it couldn't be." But still I wanted it to be the other way since I liked the experience very much.

When the period was about to end, she told me "Stay back after the bell." I wondered why, maybe it was nothing. The bell rang and everybody left except for me and her.

Then she came towards me and said "*****, could you come with me now? I have rung up your mother and told her that you wouldn't be home till 10 O' clock."

"For what?", I asked her.

She said, "Lets just say that it is a surprise." She took me to her car - a Ford. We got inside and she started driving.

"So where are we headed?", I asked her.

"You'll see", she answered.

I looked at her and started scanning her with my eyes. She was wearing a black silk saree. I looked at her chest and thinking about my elbow's luck as I sat beside her while she was driving.....

It must have been half an hour since we started driving. Then we were in an unpopulated area and she stopped the car after driving it onto a grassy area. Suddenly without saying a word she stepped out and got in the back seat. When I asked her what was the matter she asked me to come to the back. I also stepped out. Then I opened the back door and sat beside her.

Suddenly she said, "*****, I love you very much and I would like to be seduced by you."

Hearing this I jumped and sat on her lap facing her without the slightest hesistation and then said, "I love you too Raji."

Then we started kissing. Her tongue was really aggressive. And while kissing I squeezed her inner thighs and her hands felt my back. And once we stopped kissing, I kneeled before her [there was space as it was a large car]. Then I slowly started lifting her saree down from her ankles. Soon only her underskirt was left, covering her thighs and legs. I undoed her underskirt as well and removed it.

Now I could see her black panty. I started massaging her inner thighs. All this time she had been motionless enjoying everything, now suddenly she started removing my shirt and afterwards my baniyan. Then she started feeling my chest and I felt I should do the same. Once again I was on her lap. I removed the part of her saree which was masking her black blouse. Now I could clearly see her heavenly projections masked by her blouse, longing to be felt upon.

Suddenly she opened the door and got out. I was stunned without knowing what to do. She now was removing her saree. I was relieved and I sat in the car staring at her beautifully shaped legs. Once she was wearing only her blouse and panty she lied down on the grass.

She then appealed to me, "Come and get me."

I got out of the car and removed my pant in a haste. I crawled towards her and when I reached her legs I started sucking and kissing them. I went over her thighs and my hands felt her panty region. Just when my head reached her blouse she playfully rolled me over and got over me.

She was above me with her knees on the ground besides my legs and her hands on the ground above my shoulders. Then she kissed me. I put my hand over the back of her blouse, while she took a hand to try and get hold of my rock hard cock which was underneath my underwear. I ran my hands to her butt and squeezed its cheeks hard. She stopped kissing at that moment.

At her present position I could see her cleavage through the neck of her blouse. I couldn't take it any more and I put my hands over her breasts and pushed them towards her body. She liked it very much.

She said, "*****, don't you wanna fuck my beautiful tits?".

Hearing this I started unbuckling her blouse, there were three buckles. One, two and three the doors opened sideways and her half cupping black bra was revealed to me. I then without further hesistation started removing her panty, while she was literally 'eliminating' her blouse.

In the process of panty-removal I put my hands inside her panty and then felt her cliff surrounded by jungle of black grass. In my excitement I kicked her panty down and removed it. By this time she had removed her blouse. I enjoyed this sight much more than anything else in the world. Our glamorous Raji was before me only with bra covering her body.

We stood up and she kneeled before me. She slowly pulled my underwear down. The hard cock was now in a position perpendicular to her mouth. I knew what was coming next.

So I said, "Wait!" and I removed my underwear completely. Then I said "I am ready, babe!" .

She started sucking my cock giving me such great pleasure that I was actually moaning. And then she let the cock out of her mouth and then started licking its head all around with her tongue. While she was doing this, I looked down and realised that I still hadn't unveiled her breasts.

I got behind her and she lied down with her chest on the ground. I massaged her butt and then started unbuckling her bra. When I was finished she turned and lied on her back. I was amazed at her magnificient breasts. I squeezed them again and again, I felt their warmth and softness. I then started to lick the nipples which were pink. Then I took a mouthful of her nipple area into my mouth and started sucking it. Wow it felt great.

After sometime she said "Fuck me,*****!!."

I accepted and slid my cock into her through her wet pussy. I lost my breath for sometime then I thrusted again and again into her. I tried to get deeper and deeper into her.

She started screaming, "*****, yeah that's it fuck me harder."

I tried my level best to give her as much as pleasure as I could with my inexperience. Then I started sucking her white breasts once again.....

After sometime we dressed and left.

svscv
svscv
9 Followers