The Shack

Story Info
She has a need to submit.
926 words
3.77
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the park at approximately 9:15AM dressed according to his instructions... As i walk through the woods my eyes glance over the park, watching people with their pets, hearing the morning chirps of the little critters around me. my eyes wandering, as my mind focused on what was about to take place. As i approached the shack my eyes once again glancing to see if i was alone. The door to the shack was soon upon me, it was full of spider webs, as if no one entered the shack in months. i could see the lock and also knew at that point, my Master had visited it prior, for the lock had been cut.

Once inside the shack, i placed my blindfold on, unbuttoning my white blouse, fondling my breasts to prepare them for him. Then i play with my clit, making it nice and wet for his arrival. my heart is beating fast from the thought of my Master soon to be with his whore.

Hearing the door open, i know he's just as excited as i. Opening my blouse, to show him that my nipples are fully erect as ordered... letting my right hand run down the front of my thigh, to the hem of my skirt, bending my left leg and placing the sole of my foot up against the wall i lean against... lifting my skirt to show him i am properly shaved and how wet my pussy is for him... to show him, i place my finger inside my pussy, pulling out my wetness... returning my finger to my mouth, sucking and licking my wetness clean from my finger. i feel him move close, i want my Master to kiss me so badly, feeling his face next to mine... he kisses my lips softly.i whisper, "Master punish me", i went against everything You've taught me. He places both hands on the sides of my face letting them run down to my breasts without stopping, His hands find their way to my pussy... my body trembling from His touch. His hands pass by it. i feel Him step back... what seemed like minutes, were only seconds. i can hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down... soon His hands are on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees. my Master knows how much i love to suck on His cock... i feel Him rub it against my cheek... across my lips... i know better not to open my mouth unless He says so. Master tells me to stick out my tongue. He places the tip of his cock on my tongue, runs it up and down it... letting the beads of pre-cum fill my tongue... God i want it so bad... i want Him to fill my mouth with His beautiful cock, but He knows He's killing my insides, for this is a way to punish me without me enjoying it.

He pulls away ...Thank you Master Chris, i'll never go against Your words again...His hands in mine, reaching for me to stand once again. Please take me Master Chris ...Please fill my pussy with your cum... let me make Your cock feel pleasure from my wet pussy ...Please fuck me Master Chris... His hands on my waist, turning me around fast... i feel His hand placed firmly on my back, letting me know to bend at the waist... with no holding back, He smacks my ass hard, over and over... He pulls my hair so hard, my head can reach back no farther. His one hand enters my pussy fast. He fingers me so deep. Taking His cock in His hand, He has His cock enter it fast and deep... thrusting His cock as deep as He can... i want to scream out, to let Him know how much He pleases me. He fucks me fast and hard, filling me with His cum. He withdraws his cock, turns me to face Him. i drop to my knees and suck His cock clean from O/our juices... i do worship His cock so ...i suck until its hard once again. He leaves it there to enjoy my mouth... His hands on my face, watching my lips suck around His cock... tracing my tongue around the tip of the head ...sliding it back down his shaft to His balls... as i suck His cock deeply in my mouth, my hand fondles his balls. He places his hands on my head... I know to take Him as deep as i can. i swallow Him slowly... soon reaching the back of my throat ...pulling out and sucking back down again... pleasing my Masters cock until He cums in my mouth. He helps me to my feet. Taking me in His arms... holding me tight... kisses me ...i feel Him walk away, i want to stop Him, but i cannot. Soon to hear the door open and close. my Master has left...i stand alone now. Removing the blindfold...under my breath, i thank my Master for being His whore. i stay and get my thoughts together, to get my heart beat back to its norm:)

What i've just experienced is a taste of what i've been looking so forward to. The need to submit to the will of a Dominant male, to be owned by Him, is a powerfully erotic enticement. To be cared for, honored, cherished and protected, fuels the hunger to serve You. Master Chris, you have in me, what no other male shall ever taste.

All my love, your whore, marjorie