The Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to move, rotating my hips, grinding down hard before lifting my pelvis until I almost release him. Almost. His hands rest on my thighs, muscles flexing beneath his warm palms, he pulls me down hard.

"Ooohhh yeessss." I throw my head back, damp hair falling down my back as I begin the tantric, primal rhythm of mating.

I come down harder this time, his penetration deep, grinding, rotating, tightening around his length, over and over again. A hand rests on his stomach, the other behind me on his thigh. Thunderingly close to release I start to scream, writhing on his cock. He rolls over again, until I am on my back, his body covers me.

My legs instantly wrap tight around him, hips lifting off the bed, pulling him into me. Intoxicated by the myriad of sensations, I start to cum, screaming his name, nails raking the flesh of his back. He continues to move deep inside me, fucking me hard, branding me as his forever.

Savagely he thrust deep, so deep, seconds before his release. He moans, sinking his teeth into my neck until I cry out, then I feel his warmth filling me. I scream, my extended orgasm threatening to tear me apart.

This is the reason for my creation – to be fucked by my Master. Every blood vessel pounding, every cell awakened by him, and only him. The feeling is so incredible, so intense, tears well in my eyes as he collapses on top of me, breathing hard.

After several minutes he withdraws and we moan in unison. He moves to sit beside me and I sit up, legs folding underneath me, tears sliding down my cheeks. His finger gently follows their path to my jaw.

"Did I hurt you slave?"

"Oh no Master." Still entrapped by emotion my voice breaks and I throw my arms around his neck, holding him. His arms close tightly around me, and I am home.

He lies back, pulling me with him, still holding me. I lie on my stomach across his chest, my head resting at the base of his throat, fingers splayed over the steady beat of his heart. I need to speak, for sleep beckons me.

"Master?"

"Yes slave." His voice soothes me.

"I love you."

The End - Copyright Samantha Jackson