The Shadow

Story Info
This stripper got what was coming to her.
1.3k words
4.22
30.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stood in the kitchen with only her husbands, shirt on. After last night, how could she even think of dressing in anything else? Shawn, her husband, hadn't touched her like that in years. Someone walked up behind her while doing the dishes and said, "Baby, I love you more today than I did when we married". Amy turned around to see Shawn had a tear in his eye. "Aww, baby, no crying. C'mon you have to go to work now. Go and I promise I'll be back tonight when you get back."

Shawn left and Amy finished the dishes. She was tired, getting no sleep the night before. She lay down in their bedroom and thought back to the past few months.

Amy thought she had been in a rut. She felt unattractive and even began hating herself. She hated her job so she quit. She was looking through the newspaper about three weeks later and found an add for exotic dancers. They were wanted to work the night shifts only on the weekends. Amy had no other commitments and had no children. Her husband usually went out on the weekends, so she took the job. Within a week she felt completely different about herself. She held her head high and knew that her dance was seductive because of all the tips she got.

Just last night, she saw a familiar shadow enter the bar. She was waitressing at this point and couldn't move to see who it was. The figure sat in a shadowy back corner. Amy felt the stranger watching her. Another dancer told her that she was about to go on so she put down her tray and moved to backstage, watching the shadow out of the corner of her eye the entire time.

She moved to the stage with two poles, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform. The song 'Cherry Pie' came on over the speakers and she started her dance. Her hips swayed softly back and forth against the pole. She leaned her head back and looked at the audience, particularly the figure. As she danced on the pole and even hung herself upside down by her legs, her eyes never moved from this figure. She took off the white shirt and her 36D tits were free. She then kneeled in front of a man apparently dragged there by his friends for a bachelor party. She took his hands and let him unbuckle the skirt till it fell around her knees. She stood up and with her pussy almost in his face, put a foot on the back of his chair and moved her hips in sync with the music. She played with her nipples and even bent down in front of him to pick up her skirt and shirt.

When the song ended she moved off stage and came out several minutes later in a very short black skirt and a red see through top with a black bra on. She looked at where the figure had been and he had left. She was mildly disappointed. She couldn't stop thinking about him even when going to her car after the bar had closed.

She put her key in the hole to open her door but a body pushed her against the car, using his weight to keep her there. 'Don't move', the voice hissed at her. Amy was scared, petrified. She thought about escape routes but it was useless. The man was at least a foot taller than her and definitely more than twice her weight. Before she realized what was happening he slipped a blindfold over her eyes, tied her hands with a rope behind her back and put her in the back passenger seat. He child-locked the door and buckled her in. 'Don't do anything stupid. It will only kill me and you. If you want to live through this you will keep your fucking mouth shut and your hands to yourself.'

Amy felt the car move left then right but lost track of where they were heading. She was scared for her life at this point and thought of ways to get out of the situation. She was jolted forward at a quick stop in front of the place where they had been going apparently. She was moved inside and onto a bed with what felt like silk sheets.

'I've been waiting for you. I've watched you many times and always seem to get rock hard every time you dance. Here feel.' With that he grabbed her by the back of the head, holding her hair, and pushed her lips towards his throbbing cock which was now released from the confines of this mans pants. From what Amy could tell, he had girth, the length was questionable. 'Open your mouth, you slut. I've seen you watch me and I know that you want to suck me off.' Amy, being her sarcastic usual self, commented back with 'Yeah, right. A baby dick really turns me on. I wouldn't suck your cock if it were dipped in chocolate.'

Amy felt the sharpest pain she had ever felt across her face. She lay on her side with her jaw aching – he had fucking smacked her! 'Don't ever mouth off to me again. I have your life in my hands and if you're lucky I'll let you live, although, it's not looking too good right now, bitch.' She felt herself being lifted back up to her original position. 'Now open your fucking mouth and suck my cock.' Amy did as she was told. Her mouth was invaded by quite a large member as she began to suck on it, gently at first then harder and harder. The hand on the back of her head loosened and began moving her head with his thrusts. He let out a large moan and with that pulled it out of her mouth. He pushed her on her back with her hands underneath her. He pushed her legs open and yanked at her thong. Her body jerked as the thong traced along her clit. She let out a sigh.

'I knew you were a fucking slut. Look at how wet you are already and I haven't even touched you.' She hated him for it but she was right. This had always been one of her fantasies. Now that it was happening, she wasn't about to let it go to waste. He pushed his tongue deep inside of her soaked cave and moved it up and down, back and forth licking up every last drop of her juices. As he licked her insides, he moved his thumb to her clit. He put just a little pressure on it and moved it with his tongue. 'Oh fuck!' Amy let out a cry as she felt herself about to climax. Her body betrayed her and let out the biggest release of fluids she had ever had at one time.

The man chuckled and said, 'Now you're fucking ready'. Without a second thought he plunged his thick cock into her wet pussy. It slipped in with ease and he wasted no time fucking her. He pounded her pussy as hard as he possibly could. With her eyes still covered and her hands still bound behind her, her body moved up and down with every movement. She let out a loud scream from the pain but started to call out to him, 'Oh fuck me, please fuck me, don't stop, oh Christ!' She felt him tear open the tiny shirt that she had on and start to pinch and bite her nipples. The roughness with her tits felt so good that her body let out another release but had no time to enjoy it as the man fucking her let out a huge 'Oh fuck! Oh my god!' and fell on top of her.

He lay there for about three minutes and finally got up. ' I knew that you would love that, baby.' Amy rolled on her side and reveled in the pain left on her lower half. She felt her hands being untied and the blindfold taken off.

She looked up at the man that had left her in so much pain and pulled him down for a kiss. 'Thank you, baby. That was wonderful.' Shawn then laid beside her, turned out the light and they went to sleep.