The Shadow Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
The Flying Darkness - Craving Release - Tam Loses his Temper.
13k words
4.75
35.3k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Series disclaimer: This is not a love story. I'm interested in exploring the power dynamic behind mind control, and there is very little consent in this story. This story contains violence, rape, trauma, and abuse. I understand that's not what a lot of readers are looking for, so consider this fair warning. That being said, if you're interested in a dark fantasy of sex and control set in magical world loosely inspired by Wuxia stories, please enjoy.

Chapter notes: A little change in perspective for some ninja action, then lots of Tam and Yelena fucking. This chapter's a little shorter than the last one, and is a little plot light. And for those worried after reading this chapter, I promise things get better for Yelena in future chapters. Not good, but better.

*****

Su Wen crouched on a rooftop in the foreign quarter, watching the sunset. Anyone used to the reserved, well-dressed Honored Lady would not have recognized the figure in black. Instead of one of her usual embroidered, tightly fitted cheongsams, she was clad head to toe in black silk, trousers and tunic loosely fitted for maximum range of movement. Her breasts were bound tightly to her chest, her face and hair hidden by a black hood and a horned demon mask, the blades of her weapons painted black to keep them from reflecting the light.

She waited patiently. The warehouse across the street had been identified as a base for the foreign crime syndicate by the woman Doctor Hsien had enchanted, and several of the foreigners had been seen entering it earlier. She had a dozen men scattered around the block, watching the exits, but they were only there to keep her victims from escaping once she attacked.

She and the other five Silver Tigers were each leading simultaneous assaults. While the foot soldiers were all well and good for intimidating merchants and brawling in the street, true battle would be led by those rare talents who could manipulate chi. Su Wen had no gift for infusing chi into objects or healing; for that she relied on hired assistants like her charming doctor. Her own talents tended towards more violent uses.

Most of the time, she preferred to use blackmail and manipulation to achieve her goals. Sometimes though, the best method was drenched in blood. Even if the Tong Master had not demanded all of the Six Silver Tigers wet their claws tonight, she would have been hunting. Some of the men she commanded occasionally bridled at obeying a woman; tonight she would remind them that their Honored Lady Su Wen was also Flying Darkness, Third Silver Tiger of Nihai.

As she waited, she allowed herself to ponder Doctor Hsien. He was on her mind since his most recent visit, and she was thinking about him more than she should. He had admirable nerve, concealing his fear even when she had first hired him at knife point to treat an injury to one of her men that only a doctor who manipulated chi could cure.

He worked so hard to present himself as emotionless, burning his art into her selected victims for gold. But that afternoon he had shown her a new side, his desire for the soft flesh of the pale little devil girl breaking his reserve for the first time. He had been so cute, grinding his teeth in jealousy while Lu fucked the too-tall foreign bitch into the floor. He had also been very well behaved when she let Wen play with his cock.

Perhaps she would add him to Wen's roster of playmates. She would have to be careful with him; he was a valuable tool, and it would be a shame to destroy him if he couldn't handle Wen's games or if he was indiscreet. A careful touch would be needed.

Su Wen was distracted from these musings by a pillar of smoke rising from a burning building deeper in the foreign quarter. That was the signal for the attack to begin. A few pebbles thrown from the roof alerted her men on the street below, and they drew their weapons and moved to encircle the doors. Su Wen gathered her chi with a breath, darkness wrapping around her. She made herself light as a feather and launched into the air. As she floated over the target building, she increased her weight, centering her chi in her heel to smash through the shutter of a skylight.

She dropped into the building, her chi-heightened senses slowing time for her as she counted targets. A dozen pale northerners looked up in shock as she fell towards them, a corona of splintered wood and darkness swirling around her. Throwing knives flowered from her fingers, and three men were dead before she touched the ground. A push of chi and the darkness of her aura pulsed out around her in a cloud. Their panicked shouts guided her to them, and the blade of her kusarigama opened throats, blood sprays in the darkness streaking her mask and clothes.

She danced through them, a silent death trailed by screams. When it became too taxing to maintain the cloud of darkness, she leapt onto a bale of cotton and turned to survey the field of battle. Four enemies left, weapons out and shouting in rage in their foreign babble. Brave men, or perhaps foolish, they moved to circle her instead of fleeing, stepping around the bodies of their comrades.

She flipped backwards off her perch and landed between two of them. The chain of her kusarigama spun in her left hand and snared the leg of the larger one. He was two feet taller than her and more than a hundred pounds heavier, but her chi-enhanced strength yanked his leg out from under him and sent him crashing into his comrade. Her blade took the throat of the second as they fell and she dropped flat to the floor as the other two closed with a roar.

Abandoning her entangled weapon, she planted her hands on the ground and launched into the air from a handstand, her legs wrapping around the neck of one of the charging attackers. She flipped up and over him, her legs twisting with her momentum. His neck snapped as she somersaulted off and she dropped into a crouch facing the last standing foreigner, empty handed against his sword.

He looked around at the ruined bodies of his comrades, dead or dying at the hands of the small masked figure before him. She could see in his eyes that he knew his death crouched before him, but he had no fear. He roared a battle cry and came forward, blade swinging in broad arcs. She slid around his strikes with inhuman speed and struck with both hands as she closed, his wrist and windpipe shattering as her blows landed. He collapsed, unable to breathe through his ruined throat.

She picked up his sword and strolled across the room to the man she had tripped with the chain of her kusarigama. He had made it to his knees, and extended his open hands toward her, begging for mercy in broken Han. A flick of the sword sent his head bouncing across the room. She stepped daintily around the pools of blood and ruined bodies, collecting her weapons and cleaning them. Her men filed in, staring in awe at the carnage. They dropped to their knees in respect, bowing their heads before their blood-soaked mistress.

Su Wen felt drunk. The rush of battle always left her like this. Her silks were plastered to her skin with blood, her body burning with energy. She could remain in control until her men had swept the building and begun the cleanup process, and her report had been sent to the Tong Master. After that, she would have to let Wen out to play.

Wen wanted to play with her friend Tam, but in her current state anyone she let Wen play with might not survive the night. There was a woman in one of the Red Houses she ran that she had played with before who had enough scars now that she was having trouble finding clients. It would be a shame to lose a trained playmate if things went too far, but it would keep Wen sated and preserve Doctor Hsien, who had other uses; an acceptable trade. Wen giggled thinking of what she would do to the scarred woman, and Su Wen's underlings shifted slightly farther away from her.

Across the city, Tam woke to the sound of his household already stirring. He had curled around Yelena's back in his sleep, and his morning erection rubbed pleasantly against her rear. He leisurely pushed against her, sliding his cock through the cleft of her ass, but in the end the call of nature took him from bed. He released the silk from his wrist and climbed over her, stumbling to the chamber pot.

He considered waking her to take care of his erection, but a glance out the window informed him he didn't have time. The night spent casting the spell on Yelena had left him more tired than he had realized. Even with his nap at the Tong den, he had overslept. Yelena was still sound asleep, completely exhausted. He thought for a moment then commanded her to remain asleep until he woke her. As long as he woke her sometime before nightfall, she should attribute it to her own need for rest. With an odd sense of fondness he concluded that the rest would be good for her.

As a final precaution, he activated the chi seals on the shutters and doors of his bedroom as he left; she would sleep undisturbed by his servants as he went about his business.

He hurried through bathing himself and braiding his hair, dressing in the sober robes he wore when treating his patients. As was his custom he shared his breakfast with Lin Song, reviewing the plan for the day with his steward. He told her to have one of the maids take the message pouches to a messenger service a reasonable distance from his home, and instructed her to procure some basic clothes for Yelena. He had plans for some delectable things to dress his slave in, but that would require her to be properly measured. He could hardly walk her naked through the streets to a tailor.

After Tam finished his breakfast, he met Ho Tien, who had breakfasted with the rest of the staff, and they opened the clinic. He worked steadily through the morning, dispensing herbal remedies and working with acupuncture and simple chi manipulation to treat his patients. His clientele was primarily others of his class, well off merchants and tradesmen of various sorts.

All of the gossip from his patients was over the fires and violence in the foreign quarter the night before. Tam realized Yelena's message had likely been too late. He concluded that it was probably for the best - an angry father hunting for his missing daughter would be an unpleasant complication. Not that he planned to tell Yelena the news.

Ho Tien assisted him by preparing the draughts and pills he prescribed. During occasional breaks, Tam quizzed his apprentice on the patients he had treated by himself the day before.

At midday, Tam took his customary meal break. He instructed Ho Tien to prepare a cup of Whore's Milk and a healing draught and deliver them to his room, then collected the tray he had ordered from the cook and returned to his bedroom.

Yelena still slept, but she was moving restlessly in her sleep, which Tam took to suggest that she would have awoken by this point without his command to sleep. He set the tray on his bedside table then sat on the bed beside her.

He released her from the command to sleep and gently shook her shoulder. She blinked in confusion and tugged at her bound hands, then let out a sigh as she took in her surroundings.

"Welcome back Yelena. It is midday; you needed your sleep to heal. Since I know you are wondering, I will confirm that your message was sent early this morning."

"Thank you for at least keeping your word."

"Well, you did fulfill your end of the bargain exquisitely; I am sure your foolish former lover would not recognize the woman moaning in my bed last night." Tam smiled and reached out to gently fondle her naked breast. She blushed in shame and looked away.

Tam enjoyed stroking her for a few moments then tugged at her shoulders. "Sit up. I have brought lunch for us to share, and you need to eat."

He helped her sit, her hands still awkwardly bound behind her. He held a cup to her lips and let her drink, then picked up some food on the chopsticks and held it to her mouth.

"I take it you're not going to free my hands for this meal."

"Last night you had a favor you wanted to earn. Today you may wish to fight me again. It is simpler to take away the option. Besides, this pleases me. I enjoy watching you eat from my hand."

"So I'm a pet today. Fantastic." Despite her complaints, she bent her head and took the bite he offered her. He alternated bites between himself and her. As he fed her, he let his gaze linger on her nude body, which served to keep her alternatingly blushing and scowling.

Partway through their meal, a knock at the door announced Ho Tien's arrival. Tam called for him to enter, and the teenager stepped in, the requested draughts in hand. He stopped to stare at the naked woman, his jaw hanging open. Yelena yelped and scrambled to put Tam between herself and the boy.

Tam smiled but was careful to not laugh aloud. "Thank you Tien. Please meet Alexovna Yelena, whom I told you about yesterday. Yelena, this is Ho Tien, my apprentice. He has been kind enough to prepare some medicine for you at my request. Stop embarrassing me and thank him."

"Um, thank you Ho Tien."

Tam clucked at her. "That is not a proper thank you, slave. Walk over, kneel before him, and tell him you are grateful that he has prepared medications for you."

Yelena stared daggers at him, but eventually wilted. She bowed her head and slid off the bed, walking over to Ho Tien and sullenly kneeling naked before him. "Ho Tien, I am very grateful that you have prepared medicine for me."

Tam nodded to the teenager, who was now sporting an obvious erection. "Go ahead and feed her the draughts. She won't bite you, unless she is much more foolish than I imagine."

Tien hesitantly held the cup of Whore's Milk to Yelena's lips and tilted it. She looked ready to murder them both, but swallowed it down. When she had emptied the first cup, Tien quickly pocketed it so that he could steady her head with an empty hand while he held the other draught to her lips. It was completely unnecessary, but Tam was amused by his small ploy to touch female flesh and allowed it. Yelena also saw through the ploy, but did not share Tam's amusement.

"Thank you Tien. That will be all. The cook will have kept your lunch warm for you."

The boy blushed and bowed, then hurriedly backed out of the room, still staring until the closing door blocked his view. Once the door firmly closed, Tam broke out laughing.

"I think the poor boy will be skipping his lunch in order to masturbate in the closest closet. You are going to feature in his dreams for many nights."

"And thank you very much for finding a new way to humiliate me, oh gracious master. Will the cook be coming by to collect the tray and enjoy an eyeful as well?"

Tam continued to chuckle. "No, no. No one else will disturb our meal. I can see it will take you quite a while to learn that a slave has no modesty beyond what her owner grants her. I should be angrier, but I cannot help enjoying your blushes."

"I suppose I should also thank the boy for angering you enough to forget your care for wording, as you now must wait through six questions from me before you can require me to answer again. Now come back here and finish your meal."

Muttering curses under her breath in her native tongue, Yelena rose and walked back to him. Tam decided the effect was better with her on the floor than seated on the bed, and had her kneel at his feet for the second half of the meal. This did not improve her mood.

Once they had eaten, Tam studied her thoughtfully for a moment. "Tomorrow I customarily have my clinic closed, which means I will have time to start properly training you. This afternoon I need to work, and will not be able to mind you. As your attitude is still terrible, I will not leave you to wander or inflict you on my servants yet. This means I must put you back in the cage for a few hours while I see the rest of my patients."

Yelena frowned but said nothing. Tam slid a hand under his robe and began to slowly stroke his cock to hardness.

"Now, you have a chance to make another small bargain. I have a little time left before I must cage you and return to my work. If you would like, you may spend that time filling your insubordinate mouth with my cock, and I will let you put on the robe again before I take you to your cage. If not, I will stroke myself and cover your face again, then force you to parade naked past my household with cum dripping off your face. Knowing those are your only options, my first question for you today is this: Yelena, do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, you bastard, given those options I want to suck your cock. Take the damn thing out and let me do it."

Tam opened his robe and pulled his hardening cock out, shifting so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Yelena shuffled over until she was kneeling between his legs then grudgingly bent to take him into her mouth. At first, she simply sucked unenthusiastically on the head of his cock, but then the effect of having his cock inside her began to take over. The rule Tam had implanted in her mind the night before meant that simply having his cock inside her body gave her sexual pleasure.

She grew more enthusiastic as her pleasure increased, taking him as far in as she could until he hit her throat. She quickly realized she could breathe through her nose when she pulled back, so that she didn't need to interrupt her building feeling of pleasure by releasing him from her mouth. Tam didn't feel the need to force his way into her throat this time; he leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed the sensation while he watched her bald head bob up and down on his cock.

Yelena was beginning to moan around him but had not yet reached her own peak when he came in her mouth. A quick mental command made her swallow his cum instead of coughing or spitting it onto his floor. She let out a small whine of frustration as he pushed her off his sensitive cock.

Once Tam caught his breath, he stood and made her lick him clean, holding her head back so that she couldn't get his cock into her mouth again. He pulled his clothes back into place then helped her stand and retrieved the short green robe she'd briefly worn the previous night. He untied her arms long enough to let her pull the robe on, then bound her wrists behind her again with the enchanted silk.

As he tugged the robe into place over her breasts, he paused and pretended to be surprised as he saw her glistening slit. He slid his hand between her legs then smiled at her. "Yelena, did you get this wet just from sucking my cock?"

"Yes. I don't know why, it's terrible. I can't help it, even just holding your cock in my mouth feels amazing and I hate that I feel that way." Yelena shrunk in on herself in shame as she was compelled to answer.

"Hush now; it's nothing to worry about." Tam gently gathered her in his arms. "It feels good because it's where you belong. You're still fighting it, but part of you knows that you were meant for this."

"No, you're wrong. I'm not meant to be your slave or your whore, I'm my own person and somehow someday I'll get free of you." Yelena blinked and pulled out his embrace as she heard herself. "And you have to know that you're wrong because if I'm saying it, it has to be true, because of your own spell that means I can't lie." Her chin rose as she faced him, the fire returning to her eyes.

Tam gently took her chin in his hand and gazed into those defiant green eyes.

"It doesn't work that way Yelena. You can't lie, but you can still be wrong. You still think you can fight against your destiny, but with time you'll come to accept it. Now come along; as much as I'd like to spend the rest of the day in bed with you, I have patients I must tend to." Tam adjusted the robe so that it covered her and led her back to the stable.