The Shadow Doctor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?"

"We've just spent a few hours demonstrating that I can take away your sense of touch and restore it, along with the other ways I can manipulate it. We're going to do the same with your vision. I'll take away your sight with a command, and then restore it."

Yelena shuddered. "Can I request skipping this one?"

"Don't worry, it'll be temporary. There, it's done, no time for anticipation to make it worse."

Yelena's grabbed his hands, hard, her head swiveling as she stared sightlessly around with wide-open eyes. "Oh God, I hate this. Please let me see, Master, please. It works, I'm blind, test successful, please let me see again."

"Close your eyes, Yelena. Close your eyes and I'll reverse it; I don't want you to be shocked by the sudden return of light."

Yelena swallowed hard, her breathing quick and shallow, but obeyed him without the need of a command. Once she'd repeated the process of adjusting to the light, she flung herself forward and hugged Tam hard, pressing her nude body tight against his robe.

Tam made soothing noises and rubbed her shoulders until she calmed. Eventually Yelena's breathing normalized and she let go, shifting back to sit on her stool, avoiding his eyes.

"That affected you more than I thought it would. What happened, Yelena?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm scared of being blind. The magical blindness was so much worse than being blindfolded -- even with that thick blindfold on, I still had a kind of general sense of the outside world, you know? There was a tinge of light that seeped through. Then suddenly there was nothing, just total darkness. Not even darkness, there should be another word for that total absence of light. I was terrified you wouldn't be able to fix it -- I'd never see the sun again, never read another book." She shivered in fear.

"I apologize, Yelena. I would not have done that test if I had known it would affect you that strongly, the data wasn't that important. Do you need some time to recover?"

She shook her head. "No, I'll be okay. Just please don't do that again. And I know it's at your discretion, but I wouldn't mind taking my free hour soon."

"Let's eat first, shall we? It's getting close to dinner time, and I'm sure Cook has something almost ready for us. Go ahead and get dressed and we'll lock you back into your chains."

"Okay Master." Yelena was still a little shaken, but she tugged on her silks and waited patiently as Tam locked her sirik to her collar and slipped the cuffs onto her wrists and ankles.

Tam locked his lab up behind them as they left, and they returned to the central wing of the manor to wait for dinner. The evening meal passed quietly, and Tam was considering retiring early to his bedroom with Yelena when Ho Tien arrived with the news that they had another set of visitors. This time it actually was Wong Gao's men delivering Grace.

Tam decided to give Yelena her free hour while he interviewed Grace. Yelena chose to wander the gardens, enduring the sirik for the chance to enjoy the evening instead of being locked in his chambers. Once he'd seen her off, Tam followed Ho Tien back to the front gate.

When he arrived at the gate, he found Gao's assistant Zhu waiting in the front courtyard, accompanied by a sedan chair and four porters. He reflexively compared it to the one Su Wen had arrived in. The chair had hired or owned was slightly larger than the earlier one had been, but both were in the same general style -- well made with premium materials, but no gilt embroidery or flash. Though Gao was a respectable businessman and Su Wen a criminal, both seemed to share the modest style of the well-off merchant class.

Zhu bowed to him. "Sir, Master Wong wished me to convey his deepest thanks for your aid in this endeavor. He asks that you read the note he sent with me before you talk to the girl."

Tam nodded. "Where is the note?"

Zhu bowed again and stepped over to the palanquin. He pulled the curtain aside and helped Grace step out. She was wearing a tightly fitted blue dress with a floral pattern instead of the diaphanous silk she had worn in Gao's shop. She was blindfolded, a short leather leash hanging from her gold slave collar, and her arms were crossed behind her back, wrists bound to elbows. A ribbon gathered her long hair at the base of her neck, pulling it back from her face before it fell down her back. There was a note pinned to the front of her dress, directly over her breasts.

Grace turned her head slightly, trying to determine her surroundings while deprived of vision, but otherwise waited demurely. After she had descended, the porters unstrapped a large chest from the back of the palanquin and set it on the ground.

Tam strolled up to the girl and unpinned the note, a smile spreading across his face as he read it:

Doctor Hsien --

I have not told Grace anything about her provisional sale or our plans. I thought you might enjoy surprising her. I am sure you will find the girl very pleasing; she is trained to be enjoyable, and responds prettily to restraints and the crop. I only ask that you refrain from the harshest pleasures; she has only had limited training in such treatment, and I judge that her eventual owner does not wish her to serve in that fashion. I wish you good fortune and much pleasure, and anticipate celebrating success.

I remain indebted to you, my friend.

- Wong Gao

Motioning to the porters to bring the chest, Tam wordlessly picked up Grace's leash and led her to his bedchamber. He led her to the center of the room and guided her to kneel there while the porters set the chest against the wall. He followed them out, accepted a ring of keys from Zhu, and locked the gate behind them before returning to his bedroom to survey his temporary new slave.

Grace knelt where he had left her. Her head turned slightly as she heard the door open and close, tracking Tam's footsteps as he circled her. Tam wondered if the girl had been through anything like this before -- bound, blindfolded, carried to a strange place and left in the care of unknown persons.

If Grace was nervous, she hid it well, falling back on her training to wait in poised elegance on her knees. Tam stood quietly in front of her and let the anticipation build. Still without saying a word to the girl, he unfastened his robe and pulled out his cock, leisurely stroking it to stiffness. He stepped forward and pressed the head to her lips.

Grace might have no idea where she was, but she knew what a hard cock meant. She leaned forward and immediately swallowed the strange cock, filling her mouth until Tam's head rested at the entrance to her throat. She waited for instructions, but Tam remained still. When he refused to give her a prompt, she began to gently suck on him, her tongue fluttering against the underside of his cock. He gave her no discouragement, and she gradually increased her efforts, sliding the tight seal of her lips up and down his length, teasing him with her skilled tongue.

Guided by Tam's occasional sharp inhalation, Grace found the techniques that best pleased him. She briefly released him from her mouth, but only so that she could drag the flat of her tongue down his length and then lick and swallow his balls. She released his balls with a wet pop and took his shaft into her mouth again, pushing forward to take him into her throat, humming slightly to make her throat vibrate around him as she sucked. She held his full length as long as she could, then slid back, keeping his head sealed between her lips as she took a quick breath through her nose. Tam groaned as she sucked and tongued him again before taking him to the hilt once more. Yelena was good for a novice, but Grace was on a completely different level, trained by professionals to be a consummate cock-sucker.

When she deep-throated him the third time, Tam knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back, then ripped off her blindfold just before he came on her face. By training or instinct, she'd had her eyes closed when the blindfold came off, and she kept them carefully shut as he covered her eyelids. Tilting Grace's head back with the hand in her hair, he painted her face from forehead to chin. He wiped the last strings of cum off on her lips and stepped back, putting his dick away.

A light touch to her chin kept her face tilted up so that she wouldn't drip cum on her dress while he refastened his robe. He brought a chair over next to the kneeling girl and admired the view. Grace seemed to use her elegance as a shield, and he wanted her a little off balance for this conversation. Cum covering her face and dripping into her ears would do nicely.

"Do you know where you are, Grace?"

"No Sir." She swallowed, a bit of his sperm sliding into her mouth as her lips parted.

"Do you recognize my voice?"

"Ah, Grace thinks she is perhaps hearing Doctor Hsien, Master Wong's friend who brought the exotic foreign girl to visit?"

"That's right, Grace. Did you know that Master Wong accepted a provisional offer for you yesterday?"

"No, Grace did not know. Does Grace belong to Master Hsien now?" She spoke very carefully, aware that any expectations from her previous life no longer necessarily applied.

"No, you are going to be sold to Xiyang Ki, the diplomat, assuming you are able to be trained to his standards. You should consider me your Master for the next two months, as I have agreed to let you live under my roof while you are trained."

"Thank you for training Grace, Master Hsien. She will do her best to prove worthy of your attention."

"Do you know what your training will consist of, Grace?"

"Grace does not know. She will do whatever she can to be made into something pleasing to Master Xiyang."

"Are you familiar with Master Xiyang?"

"Yes. Grace auditioned for Master Xiyang two weeks ago. She served him dinner, conversed with him over tea, and served him in bed for the evening."

"What are your impressions of Master Xiyang?"

"Grace lives to serve her Master. She is honored that Master Xiyang considers her worthy of purchase."

"That's not what I asked."

"Please clarify, Master. Grace is not sure how to answer properly. She is not supposed to have any thoughts about Masters except how best to please them."

Tam tapped her under the chin with his finger. "It pleases your current Master to hear your thoughts on Xiyang Ki as a man and a Master. I have not met the man, and I need to know about him to help you become acceptable to him. Tell me what you know about his position, his character, his tastes; give me your honest impression of him. Do not worry that I will pass along any unflattering remarks; the full truth now is the best way to ensure you please him enough to make me and Master Wong happy."

"Thank you Master. Grace found Master Xiyang to be a kind and sensitive man. He was passionate but gentle in bed, and a witty conversationalist. He is motivated by his duty to the Empress and the entire Imperial Bureaucracy, and was enthusiastic when he described his work. Grace gathered that he is only moderately wealthy by the standards of the nobility, but his sister recently married a member of the Imperial bloodline, so his star is rising rapidly. Grace thinks he would be a very good Master, she thinks she is extremely fortunate if she has found some small favor in his eyes." She took a careful breath, shifting her neck very slightly to ease her posture.

Tam took in the information with interest; not only a noble, but a man on the rise, with a direct connection to the imperial bloodline. If Yelena could produce a result that impressed Xiyang Ki, that might prove even more valuable in the long term than the influence with Wong Gao.

"You did indeed catch his eye, Grace. Master Wong tells me he is quite attracted to you, but apparently he will only purchase a slave who speaks Arabic. Luckily for you, my slave Yelena is fluent in Arabic. You will be spending most of your time over the next two months receiving intensive instruction from her."

"Grace is a very fortunate slave. She is very grateful to Master Hsien and Yelena for taking the time to teach her."

"Of course, you will not spend all your time learning. You will cost me money to feed and house, and you will need to earn your keep. Tell me what skills you can offer."

"Grace's primary use is to be pleasing to her Master in bed. She is trained in over fifty sexual positions, and has been taught to please a Master with all parts of her body. Grace has been taught to serve at meals, to converse pleasantly, and to entertain with tea service, music, poetry and dance. She has been taught to maintain her own beauty and those of other women with hair dressing, make-up, clothing and jewelry selection, and other functions."

"She has been trained as a body slave, and can bathe, dress, and massage her Masters. In more practical uses, Grace was a house slave in her childhood, and can perform all customary duties of a high class maid. She can read, write, and do numbers well enough to serve as a secretary or assist a steward. She has also been taught to cook, and can prepare many savory dishes. She has been used as decoration; she has been displayed on walls, tables, and floors, and used naked as a tray for meals or as furniture. She cannot think of any other skills she has to offer."

"Have you ever learned another language before?"

"No Master. Grace is ashamed to admit it."

"Don't be ashamed, Grace. You should be proud of what you have learned; you have an impressive collection of skills. I'm sure the only reason you haven't learned a new language before is that your Masters didn't think it necessary."

"Thank you Master. Grace's teachers have often told her that she learns quickly, she hopes she can do the same under Mistress Yelena's tutelage."

"No, don't call Yelena Mistress. Even though she will be your teacher, she is just a slave like you."

"Grace is sorry, Master. She wished to show respect to her teacher; she should not have used that term though, she knows it is reserved for free women. Please punish Grace, Master."

"No, there's no need. I suspect I maintain a more informal household than you are accustomed to; I won't punish you for a simple mistake, as long as it isn't repeated. Your intentions were good however; respect is a good attitude to cultivate. Perhaps you could refer to her as First Slave Yelena?"

"Grace is grateful for Master's mercy. She will be honored to give First Slave Yelena that title. Are there other slaves in Master Hsien's household she should also defer to?"

"No, just the two of you for now. I suppose that makes you Second Slave Grace."

"Grace has never had a title before. She will be very happy to be Second Slave in Master Hsien's household." The girl smiled shyly through the drying cum on her face. She had still not opened her eyes or attempted to look around, apparently waiting for Tam's permission to do so.

"Good. Now, I think your face has dried enough that you won't drip on your dress. Go ahead and relax your neck, and turn your back toward me, I'm going to release your wrists."

"Thank you, Master."

Tam untied Grace and had her stretch her arms to work out the kinks. He gave her permission to remove just enough dried cum from her eyelids so that she could open them and look around. She carefully scraped off the bare minimum and licked her fingers clean, then sat back on her heels and looked around the room in curiosity.

Tam let her absorb her new surroundings then told her to strip for inspection. She quickly unbuttoned and removed her dress and slippers, folding the dress neatly before setting it atop the slippers; she wore no undergarments under the dress. She rose to present in pleasure slave posture: feet wide apart, hands clasped behind her neck, breasts pushed forward, chin up, eyes down. The short leather leash fell from her collar to hang between her breasts. Tam unclipped the leash and had her gather her long hair in her hands and hold it away from her back before he slowly circled her.

He couldn't help comparing Grace to Yelena as he studied her. Instead of the pale white that flushed so easily, Grace's skin was of course a normal warm tan, shaded towards honey set in sunlight. She was a little shorter than Yelena, the top of her head as she stood barefoot level with his lips instead of his eyes.

In build, the slave girls were similar, slim beauties with flat stomachs, but Grace had a few more curves than Yelena. Her ass and breasts were rounded with that extra touch that made it impossible for her to walk down a street without drawing the eye of every man she passed. He slid his hand through her hair where it fell from her hands; it was smooth as silk, the jet black gleaming. She had no marks anywhere on her; no scars or bruises, no tattoos or piercings - nothing on her flawless skin except the collar around her neck and streaks of Tam's dried cum on her face. Even through the streaks, the fine bones of her face were clearly visible. She had a face that could inspire men to paint portraits instead of painting it as Tam had; her features were delicate and alluring. Her large eyes were a deep warm brown, the lashes dark and long, tiny bits of dried white cum still caught in them.

He stepped to stand against her back, inhaling her perfume while he reached around to cup her breasts in his hand. "Any larger, and these beauties would surely sag. It's a marvel they're standing firm and proud as it is. How old are you, Grace? You can't be very old."

"Grace is eighteen years old, Master."

"You said you've been a slave since childhood?" He pinched her small nipples, the dark brown buds hardening between his fingers.

"Grace became a slave so young that she cannot remember life without the collar, Master, though she had a different name then which she is not allowed to say."

"How did you come into Master Wong's hands? I know he doesn't deal in children."

"The slave now called Grace grew up in the household of a rich widow. She learned to assist her mother, who was a house slave. When the slave was seventeen, the widow died and her heirs sold everything at auction. The slave girl with the forbidden name knew by then that men found her pretty, and was afraid that she would be bought by a brothel, but she was lucky and came into Master Wong's possession."

Tam slid his hand down her side, caressing her flank with one hand while the other continued to toy with her breasts. "Had you ever been with a man before Master Wong bought you?"

"No. Master Wong has told Grace that she cost him extra because she was a virgin."

She gasped as Tam's fingers slid between her legs and arched her back exactly far enough to let her ass brush tantalizingly against his erection. Tam grunted in approval. "You've been trained, though. Not a shy virgin anymore?"

"No Master, Grace is not a virgin. Grace is not permitted to have an opinion on the subject, but Master Wong believes the value men place on virginity is foolish; he reminds his clients often that a girl trained in Master Wong's house provides much more exquisite pleasure than a fumbling virgin that they can buy from any vendor."

"So you lost your virginity to your trainers, then?"

"No Master. Master Wong is a firm believer in not wasting money; when he purchases virgin slaves, he auctions off their first time taking a cock."

Tam hooked two fingers into Grace's moistening slit, confirming the lack of virgin barrier as he shoved them deep into her wet hole. "That sounds interesting."

"Ah, would Master like to hear the story of how Grace lost her virginity?"

Tam grinned and ground his cock against her ass. "I'd like that very much."

*****

That's the chapter, folks! It could be argued this is a bit more of a cliff-hanger than I usually end on. In the first draft of Shadow Doctor, this chapter continued on through the story of how Grace lost her virginity. However, that section really feels like its own separate story, so I've decided to make it Chapter 6. The bad news is that Chapter 6 will be much shorter than usual, and I'll be posting in NonCon instead of Mind Control since it will be a flashback story with no MC elements. The good news is that it's already completely written from the first draft and won't need much updating. I'm going to spend a couple of days polishing it, and it should be up very soon. After Chapter 6, Shadow Doctor will return to the MC category for the foreseeable future.