The Shadow Doctor Ch. 06

Story Info
The Cherry Party of Lot Forty-Three.
4.3k words
4.63
46.5k
58

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Series disclaimer: This is not a love story. I'm interested in exploring the power dynamic behind mind control, and there is very little consent in this story. This story contains violence, rape, trauma, and abuse. I understand that's not what a lot of readers are looking for, so consider this fair warning. That being said, if you're interested in a dark fantasy of sex and control set in magical world loosely inspired by Wuxia stories, please enjoy.

Chapter notes: This chapter is a short vignette that's part of my longer Mind Control story, Shadow Doctor. This chapter is a story being told to Hsien Tam, the main protagonist, by a young slave girl called Grace. Since Grace's story doesn't contain any elements of Mind Control and is a mild departure from the main story, I decided to make it its own chapter here in NonCon. I think it holds up on its own as a short story, but it's obviously part of a much longer work which you're welcome to check out. Chapter tags – virginity loss, oral/vaginal/anal, gangbang, auction, slavery, non-consent.

*****

With one hand on her slave collar and the other hooked in her cunt, Tam guided Grace across his study. When he reached his desk, he maneuvered that naked young slave girl around it until he could sit in his desk chair and pull her into his lap. Two fingers still deep inside her, he gave her permission to begin her story. She squirmed slightly but took a deep breath and began.

"Grace was not yet called Grace when Master Wong purchased her. At the auction house, she was known as Lot Forty-Three. Lot Forty-Three was very frightened, as she had been separated from her mother and the only life she knew. She was a very lucky slave – because she was a virgin, Lot Forty-Three was not used by the auction masters, and kept in a separate pen with the other virgins, where the male slaves could not use them either. The other female slaves who were young and pretty but not virgins were not so lucky; Lot Forty-Three could hear them being used by men, though the virgin pen was set in a portion of the warehouse where she could not see what was happening."

"Because she was judged to be above average in looks, Lot Forty-Three was sold at a private auction instead of being sold on the common block in the square. She was displayed nude and made to take various poses, and answer many questions from the buyers. In the end, Master Wong purchased her and she was put in shackles and taken across the square to his shop."

"Lot Forty-Three was not allowed clothing and slept in a small dog cage, to teach her that slaves have no modesty or dignity except what their Masters grant them. Master Wong and his staff taught Lot Forty-Three how to please men and women, and trained her body to respond to touch, but they taught her from books and with hands in the beginning. Lot Forty-Three earned much praise from her trainers, as she was an obedient girl and eager to please, but she was not allowed to witness actual sex or have anything more than a single finger anywhere inside her during this phase of her training. She had not earned a name yet, so she continued to be called Lot Forty-Three and nothing else."

Tam let his hands roam freely over the young girl's naked flesh as she spoke. She was his property (if only on loan), and made no objection to his handling of her however he wished. Tam's goal was to amuse himself and keep her in a state of mild distracted arousal as she spoke, and the wetness he found whenever his fingers dipped between her legs indicated he was succeeding.

"Master Wong had a list of men that he kept in reserve, whom he contacted whenever he had to pay a premium for a virgin slave. In order to recoup his expense, he would invite these men to what he called Cherry Parties, where the slave's virginity would be auctioned off."

"Lot Forty-Three's Cherry Party was held the night of her eighteenth birthday. Lot Forty-Three was not allowed to eat anything on the day of her party, only drink water. She was given an enema in the afternoon and had oil rubbed into her skin and make-up applied to her face after she was bathed. As a final preparation, one of her trainers had her drink a glass of cherry wine before she entered. It was the first time Lot Forty-Three had tasted alcohol, and it felt like fire going down her throat. Later, she found out from her trainers that the cherry wine served at these parties contained an aphrodisiac to ensure that the girl and her guests would be prepared for the evening, but at the time she thought it was simply wine and that her reactions were natural."

"Lot Forty-Three had seven guests at her party, and of course Master Wong was present as host. She entered the party room after her guests were seated, wearing only her slave collar and perfume. Her hair was held up with long pins. Master Wong was dressed normally, but her guests had all changed into short knee-length red robes when they arrived for the party, and their bare legs stuck out from under them."

"As she had been instructed, Lot Forty-Three approached each of her guests in turn and served him a small cup of cherry wine. The first two guests each held her in their laps and touched her naked body and kissed her before they drank the wine. The third guest had Lot Forty-Three straddle his lap and serve him his cup by holding it between her breasts while he drank, then kissed her and passed the wine into her mouth; she was very nervous but did her best to kiss him pleasingly while she swallowed the wine."

"Her fourth guest poured the wine on Lot Forty-Three's chest then licked it off her breasts and stomach. The fifth and sixth guest held her in their lap like the first two, but made her share the wine with them like her third guest had. Since she had not eaten anything, Lot Forty-Three felt herself being affected by the drink by this point. She felt slightly dizzy and warm all over, but she felt very sexy. She was happy that Master Wong would finally be able to make back some of his investment in her, and nervous about whether or not she could live up to her training."

"Her final guest had Lot Forty-Three crouch on a low table before him. He slowly poured the wine onto the small of her back and licked it up as it slid into the cleft of her ass."

"Once Lot Forty-Three had served the ceremonial first cup to each of her guests, they were free to continue to drink and eat. Other girls who belonged to Master Wong served them, but the other girls wore long dresses, and were only there to serve refreshments. Lot Forty-Three's virgin body was the only one which her guests would use at her party."

"The other girls brought out a mattress and placed it in the middle of the circle of guests. Lot Forty-Three was told to lie on it on her back, and masturbate herself for her guests. By this point Lot Forty-Three thought she had learned that slaves had no modesty, but she found herself very embarrassed as she listened to her guests' comments while she masturbated, and it took her longer to approach her peak than when she performed like this for her trainers. Master Wong told Lot Forty-Three to stop just before she was about to orgasm."

"After watching her masturbate, her guests were impatient for the auction to begin. It was not like the auction when she was bought by Master Wong, where many men shouted bids at the same time. For Lot Forty-Three's first cherry auction, her guests would silently raise their hands then make a bid when Master Wong pointed at them. Each time a guest made a new high bid Lot Forty-Three had been instructed to straddle his lap and kiss him, pressing her wet pussy against her guest's hard cocks while they fondled her soft flesh."

"All of her guests had been to Master Wong's Cherry Parties before, so out of courtesy the first bids were low. Lot Forty-Three made a full circle of her guests twice, kissing them and rubbing herself against their erect cocks, before the bidding became serious."

"Master Wong had found this style of auction very effective; each of Lot Forty-Three's guests were the type of men who took pride in being the first to fuck an innocent girl. Seeing Lot Forty-Three naked and pressing herself against a rival bidder with hungry kisses incited their jealousy and caused the bids to rise quickly after the opening rounds."

"Eventually all of them dropped out except for her first guest and her fifth guest. Lot Forty-Three had to hurry back and forth between them as they bid, each of them determined to win the prize. She had become very aroused by this point from the sips of drugged wine and the constant kissing, rubbing, and fondling, but was still frightened of what must happen when the bidding ended."

Grace was pushing herself into Tam's roving hands by this point, the arousal from her memory mixing with the current one produced by his hands. She shifted in his lap so that his cock was pressed into her ass and rubbed herself sinuously against it as she spoke.

"Finally her first guest had to concede, and Master Wong declared that her fifth guest had won the auction for Lot Forty-Three's first cherry. The men had all deposited money beforehand to bid with, so there was no need for money to physically change hands after her virginity was sold. As soon as the bidding ended, Lot Forty-Three was placed on her back on the mattress. Her fifth guest climbed on top of her, opened his robe, and began to fuck Lot Forty-Three with vigor."

"She was very aroused, so he entered her relatively easily, but it still hurt to be taken so quickly and roughly for the first time. Still, she had been trained in what to do, so Lot Forty-Three tried her best to please her guest with the movements of her body, pushing her hips to meet his thrusts and letting out soft cries of pleasure. Her guest was very primed from the bidding, and quickly came inside her."

"After she had become a woman, Lot Forty-Three was told to stand on the mattress and slowly turn around so that each of her guests could see the blood and cum dripping onto her thighs. Her fifth guest was handed a cup of wine and all of the men drank a toast to him."

"Master Wong immediately began the auction for Lot Forty-Three's mouth. This time, each time a bid was made, Lot Forty-Three crawled to the guest who placed the bid and kissed the tip of his cock through his robe, covering the entire head of the penis with her mouth."

"The courtesy of low bids for the opening rounds was not followed this time. Her remaining six guests were all excited by watching her become a woman, and the bids quickly rose."

"In the end, her first guest won the auction for her mouth, determined to win after being unable to win her pussy. He had her kneel before him while he stood and took out his cock. Lot Forty-Three knew many ways already to please a cock with her lips and tongue, from the books and practicing on fingers, but her first guest was not interested in that."

"He took her head in both hands and fucked her face hard. He had a longer than average cock, and when he took her throat, Lot Forty-Three vomited up the wine she had drunk, but her guest just laughed. He had her spit it on the floor and after she licked the mess off his cock he began to fuck her throat again. She choked and sobbed, which seemed to please him. He came in her throat, and when she coughed some of his seed up, she had to lick it and her vomit off the floor. While Lot Forty-Three knelt and licked the floor clean, the men drank another toast to honor the guest who had taken her second cherry."

Grace had stilled as she reached this portion of her story. Her tone became soft as she continued, and she was clearly less aroused, though she made no attempt to stop Tam's fondling.

"When the bidding for Lot Forty-Three's third cherry opened, she had been told that she was to crawl to each bidder and kneel and present her asshole, holding her cheeks open with her hands as she bent forward with her face pressed to the floor. However, her seventh guest opened the bidding with a bid so high that no one else bid against him. He had been the first to drop out of the auctions for her first two cherries, and had been waiting for this final auction."

"Master Wong attempted to encourage other bidders while Lot Forty-Three knelt before her seventh guest with her ass spread, but the bid was so high that none would risk challenging it, and Master Wong concluded the final auction."

"Her seventh guest placed Lot Forty-Three on the mattress again, on her knees with her face pushed down. He climbed on top of her and began to attempt to push his cock into her asshole, but he had a very thick cock and it would not fit. He called for oil and poured it on his cock and in Lot Forty-Three's ass, and was able to push himself in. Lot Forty-Three was in terrible pain, and cried the whole time while her guest took her anal cherry. Her earlier arousal was gone, she could taste vomit in her mouth, and it felt like her virgin ass was being torn apart. She was terribly ashamed that she was not being pleasing, but her guest seemed to enjoy her tears and whimpers of pain. He climbed off and left her lying there quietly crying after he came inside her ass."

"Lot Forty-Three heard the men making the toast to the victor, but she could not focus on it. She was just glad that her party was over, and worried that she would be punished for crying and vomiting. Then she heard Master Wong announce that the orgy was now open. She found out later that each of her guests had paid just to attend her party, and even the ones who had not won an auction had known they would get to use her."

"One of the serving girls helped Lot Forty-Three sit up and made her drink a small cup of the cherry wine while her guests all stood and disrobed. The serving girl stepped away, and Lot Forty-Three found herself surrounded by seven naked men and seven hard cocks."

"The four guests who had not won auctions were very impatient at this point. Her second and third guests shared Lot Forty-Three first. They pulled her up and placed her on her hands and knees in the center of the mattress, and her second guest fucked her pussy from behind while she sucked on the cock of her third guest. They both came quickly, and Lot Forty-Three swallowed her third guest's cum that he left in her mouth, as she had been taught to do."

"After they were done, she was placed on her back again. Her fourth guest declared that even if he had not won an auction, he could still be the first to take something. He knelt over Lot Forty-Three's chest and poured oil on her breasts, then made her hold her breasts against his cock while he thrust between them. He came on Lot Forty-Three's chest, his cum hot against her skin. Her sixth guest pushed into her pussy and fucked her for some time, but he declared that Lot Forty-Three's pussy had too much cum already in it for his taste, so he pushed her legs up and took her ass until he was satisfied."

"After each of her seven guests had enjoyed the chance to fuck her once, they brought out another bottle of the cherry wine laced with aphrodisiacs and made Lot Forty-Three drink two large glasses. Her guests groped her breasts, rubbing cum into her skin, and played with her between her legs as the drugged wine took effect. Her sixth guest made her lie back and douched her cunt, washing the cum out before he lay down and put her on top of him, making her ride his cock. The rest of her guests took the pins out of her hair and let it tumble over her back and breasts. They poured more of the special wine on her body and licked it off for themselves while she rode the guest beneath her, then poured wine on their cocks and had her lick it off. Lot Forty-Three became very hot and her vision began to blur."

"Her guests began to rub their hard cocks on her body and in her hair, and Lot Forty-Three became very aroused and distressed. Someone pushed a dick into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily while she pumped her wet pussy on the cock below her. She had not orgasmed yet during her Cherry Party, not once during the first seven times she was fucked in her young life. All of her guests had been intent on their own pleasure, either hurting her or finishing too quickly for Lot Forty-Three to find her own pleasure. This did not matter to her guests, of course, and should not have mattered to Lot Forty-Three, but she was a young woman who had been a virgin when the evening started and was heavily drugged."

"She remembered how good it felt when the staff rewarded her with their clever fingers, and Lot Forty-Three began to beg her guests, pleading for an orgasm. Her guests laughed and someone slapped her and pushed her mouth onto another cock to shut her up. From that point until her party ended, Lot Forty-Three always had at least one cock inside her, often more; her holes only stayed open when one guest stepped aside to give another his turn or she was put in new positions. She could not keep track of which guest was fucking her where, too drunk and overwhelmed to match faces to cocks."

"Lot Forty-Three came with a man inside her for the first time while she was bent over a chair, one cock pounding her pussy while she sucked a second cock and used her hands to stimulate another. The second time she came, she was being held up between two of her standing guests while one fucked her ass and the other fucked her pussy. Her third orgasm of her party, Lot Forty-Three was lying on her back on top of a guest who was fucking her ass. Her head hung back over his shoulder, providing easy access to the guest was fucking her throat. As she was orgasming, another of her guests climbed on top of her and pushed into her pussy, and she was taking cocks simultaneously in all three holes for the first time. She came again almost immediately. After that she began to lose track of the details. The guests traded in and out whenever a new one became impatient, sometimes coming inside Lot Forty-Three, sometimes spending their sperm on her face, tits, or back, wherever was convenient."

"Lot Forty-Three had no idea how many times her guests came in or on her before her Cherry Party ended, or how many times she herself came; she and her guests were all buoyed up by continued servings of the special wine. Lot Forty-Three was in a dreamlike state, unable to think of anything beyond her senses. Sometimes she begged for a pause, which made her guests laugh. Sometimes she begged to be fucked more and harder, which made them laugh even more, but they would do their best to oblige that request. Eventually she became exhausted, and was unable to move to please her guests. They continued to use her limp body for a little while after that, but soon became bored. None of her guests kissed her or told her goodnight when they left her party. She was left sprawled on the floor, one foot on the mattress, her stomach full of cum and wine, her hair and skin filthy and sticky, her ass and pussy gaping open and leaking cum onto the floor."

"Master Wong saw her guests out, then came back and picked Lot Forty-Three up himself. She was frightened, because her filthy body stained his clean robes, but he told her she had done very well. She knew she had not done well; she had gotten scared and vomited and cried and not borne pain well, and her guests had to drug her to make her pleasing for them. Even after she was drugged, she had been unable to keep entertaining her guests and they had eventually become bored with her. But the rest of the staff and slaves all came and touched her and also told her she had done well, and they bathed her and gave her medicine and put her to sleep in a real bed with clean sheets for the first time instead of in her dog cage."

Grace paused for a moment here, and leaned over to place a soft kiss on Tam's cheek for a moment before she resumed.

"After her Cherry Party, Lot Forty-Three's training began in earnest, and she earned the right to wear pretty clothes and sleep in a bed most nights. After two months she was given the name Grace, which is a very good name and the name she had wanted ever since Master Wong told her all of the different names his girls could earn. That is the end of the story of Lot Forty-Three, though there is another short story about a slave named Grace."

12