The Shameless Surrender of Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful mouth stuffed with his cock, she continued pleasuring him. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him off, looking up at him from beneath her long silky lashes. His hands reached out for her, fumbling to hold her by the head, his fingers digging in the thick mass of wavy hair, luxuriating in the richness of those soft, silky tresses. Ultimately he firmly pulled her head towards him till his monumental cock completely disappeared in her face and the only movement he felt, was the slithering of her agile tongue. With her eyes closed Cathy surrendered to him, accepting he used her mouth just as a receptacle for his oversized cock.

'I have a present for you.'

Cathy gasped when she saw the object he held in his hands. It was a broad collar of black leather, beautifully decorated with two rows of shining crystals. It was connected to a short leash and matched perfectly with her Catwoman suit.

'Let me put it on.'

Cathy instinctively felt the significance of this ceremony. It would be the final confirmation of her submission to him. She felt his fingers brushing her skin as he closed the collar around her neck. When she heard the click of the clasp it felt like her destiny was determined. He turned his back to her and pulled at her leash forcing her head between his thighs.

'Kiss my ass.'

Cathy felt more servile than ever under his crude demand. Was there a better way to acknowledge his dominance than to suck his anus? She leaned backward, bent in the knees with her face up between his legs. His crotch was like dark, deep crease lined by a wealth of downy hair. The crease flattened when he bent his knees and his anus was lowered, staring at her like an evil eye, challenging her. With her lips puckered up she reached for his descending bottom. Her face pressed between his firm, muscular cheeks, her lips touched his bottom-hole and then she was doing it. Dressed as a Catwoman she was lapping his ass as a sweet pussycat.

'Good girl.'

He cheered her on as she began to explore the wrinkles of his dark hole with her tongue. Calm and self-assured Tony allowed the former centerfold and his girlfriend's mother rim him in submissive rapture. Slowly he moved his hips back and forth, sliding the whole length of his crotch over her sucking lips.He is wiping his crotch with my mouth!The latest atrocity in her humiliation sucked her deeper into a dark funnel of submission. When he assisted to get up, she felt so dizzy in lust, she almost tripped and to hold her to keep her from falling.

When he opened the leather case her heart skipped a beat. At last the pain would arrive.

'Which one shall I use on you? Make a choice.' His words surprised her.

'Why do I have to choose?'

'Because choosing the whip yourself will increase the intensity of your pain.'

His green eyes showed a glimpse of a knowing smile. Cathy didn't answer but her eyes were glued at the menacing cat-'o-nine-tails. It had three strands of tight knitted knots.

'OK, now tell me where it would hurt the most.' She just shook her head helplessly.

'Come on, don't be a baby...!' She had to swallow deep before she could brace herself.

'Between the legs.' Cathy whispered. 'It is terrible between the legs.'

How often had she dreamed of a man who would overpower her and would hit her at her softest spot, who without any restriction would provide her with the exquisite pleasure of pain? A gleam of hope must have been lurking when she prepared herself for thisrendez-vous.Otherwise she wouldn't have shaved and trimmed the area around her golden triangle, making it even more sensitive to physical abuse. How he had read her mind she would never know. He would be relentless in exploiting her weakness. She felt utterly transparent and helpless, both vulnerable and terribly excited.

He tied her on the large four-poster bed. Her arms were raised and spread, her wrists restrained by straps tied to the upper corners. Deftly he uncovered her crotch by opening the two straps holding the protection of her privates. Then her legs were spread wide open with her ankles raised so her whole genital area was laid blatantly open and offered in its wet vulnerability. Her face was flushed and her eyes were shining in an odd mixture of fear, arousal and anticipation. When he let his hand slip downwards across the flat belly to her neatly trimmed triangle his probing fingers found her welcoming slit slick with juice and the lips full and open. He lifted his hand to put it to her mouth and she sucked his fingers clean of her juices, one by one. Playfully he let the leather straps slide over her wet slit, the surface tantalizing the red bud protruding between the rosy petals. She gave little whimpers of pleasure under this protracted, teasing torture, her proud breasts pushing upwards in silent plea for release. He continued prolonging her agony till her rutting body was contorting in yearning lust.

'Please... please...!'

'You mean you surrender already?'

He was a master in stringing her humiliations. Her darkest desire was so near to fulfillment she could almost feel it.

'Yes... please... don't let me wait any longer, please!'

He handled her over the remote.

'You better push the yellow button again. It will be six strokes and it might be getting loud'

Hurried and bewildered in her feverish desire, she just pushed both of the buttons. The moment she heard the sound-screens coming down, he didn't wait any longer and carefully aimed at the spot where her thighs joined. His first lash smacked home across her underbelly. The hit wasn't a playful, it was mean and deliberately stricken to hurt. She sucked in her breath, muffling her cry deep in her throat, but her hips bucked in an involuntary spasm. He let her recover for just a minute but placed the second carefully at the exact same spot. The hit was worse than the first. She gave out a grunt behind gritted teeth and stretched out the muscles of her limbs in a beautiful arch she held for minutes before she collapsed in desperate sobbing. At the following two lashes her eyes remained fixed at the long curls of the whip as he swung it again and again. This time her head rolled wildly as the whip smacked home, her throat convulsed and she screamed out loud.

She was all hot and glowing now and cruelly he was seeking an even more tender target for the last two lashes. When the whip came down the knotted leather strips bit into the front of her thighs, curling around to deliver the worst punishment to the tender shaven skin at her crotch. Her body twisted in its restraints and she howled at the top of her longs. Her satiny skin glistened with sweat and the juice of her arousal. When he took her down, she was panting and sobbing. Although her whole body seemed on fire she knew what was to come. She immediately went on all fours on the carpet and beseechingly took his throbbing member deep into her mouth, consumed by a deep animal desire

'Fuck me, pleeese...'

Instinctively her hands went between her thighs to soothe and provide some urgent relief.

'That sounds nice enough, but let me lay out the ground rules.'

He calmly took her hand away from her crotch and stretched her arms, placing them in front of her on the sheets. Her shoulders rested on the edge of the bed. With her back hollowed, her bottom pointed upwards as a wonderful double dome. She felt his fingers softly caressing her tender spot, providing her the pleasure she so desperately needed. Her hips were undulating to meet the touch of those fingertips filling her lower body with maddening pleasure. This was the way Tony liked his women, all hot and desperate. This was the moment to exert complete and dominant control. His fingers took inventory of this marvelous body, of its smooth curves, the springy flesh with all the dark crooks and secret niches. His voice was calm and yet even in her state of lust she could discern his teasing control.

'You're not allowed to touch yourself here... All you pleasure you have to earn and will come from my hands, do you understand?'

'Yes... yes... but please fuck me, for god's sake...!'

She opened her thighs even wider, when she felt Tony pressing against her reluctant sphincter. He felt the sharp, tight containment around the thick end of his bludgeon. The clasping of his glans in the close grasp of her sphincter filled him with a lust to dig in, stretching her savagely. His penis seemed to cry out to be thrust in to its limit. It needed to be enclosed along its whole length, to feel an opposing pressure to hold it back as it tried to delve deeper.

Cathy's cries and gulps converted to incoherent moaning when he started to push forward. His teeth clenched as he felt the firm pressure around his protrusion. Her darkest passage was tight and yet giving at the same time. Inch after inch his penis disappeared between her buttocks into the star-shaped crack. She was moaning at a high pitch and her hands were clutching the sheets in handfuls.

'Oooh, fuck me, fuck my ass!'

He obliged, increasing both the power and the speed of his loins. Below him her bottom was writhing like a live sponge, moving in a rhythm of its own: now relaxing to soft, yielding cushions, then tightening in an iron clasp around his engorged member. He had a staggering sense of triumph being the master of this glorious blonde body, to feel the smooth muscles contracting under his hands, to penetrate the dark holes sucking in his member without any restraint.

When he pulled back his member with a wet, slurping sound, she automatically turned her face upwards, resting on the sheets. When he came diving down with his member in all its wet throbbing glory, she eagerly led his hips to receive him in her open mouth to produce obscene slurping sounds while her skin crinkled in utter humiliation.

'You love to have a taste of your own ass, do you?'

She didn't answer, too occupied with his fat member in her mouth. Tauntingly he pulled back, his massive pole slowly swaying up and down in front of her bloodshot eyes. She cried out in disappointment and wanton lust.

'Again, please, again...!'

She crawled on the carpet, her tail wiggling like a real bitch in heat, the heart-shaped cutout in her Catwoman suit an open invitation to resume his intense, merciless pounding. His hand cupped her genital region. He took his own sweet time to tease and control her fury, fanning the fire raging deep inside between her legs even more. She was sobbing and begging, making unintelligible sounds while her bottom cheeks cavorted, urging him to penetrate her again. When he did, his trunk seemed even thicker, his sledgehammer blows even fiercer. One wave of sensations after another immersed her body in a sea of glowing pleasure. The big One came nearer and nearer but contradictorily she didn't want this yearning to end. With a perfect sense of timing he let his cock slide from her anus again, allowing the cool air to torture her gaping dark hole. Cathy knew she was on degrading ass-to-mouth duty again like a cheap slut, willing to perform the most degrading acts just to earn the privilege to have his poker scorch the emptiness between her quivering bottom cheeks again. She relaxed her mouth swallowing the whole length of in one smooth motion, the fan of her hair discretely covering her act of debauchery. However, while she was chewing and sucking the pulsating cylinder of flesh, her senses reminded her clearly of its point of departure. It was perverted, disgusting, loathsome... and inconceivably nasty! There seemed to be no end in his ability to devise new varieties in guiding his throbbing member from her gaping hole to her drooling mouth. Her neck strained from the frequent turns backwards she had to make to accommodate his wishes.

'Now sit in my lap'

He sat down in one of the easy chairs, his massive phallus pointing upwards invitingly. As inflamed as she was, Cathy still could recognize a challenge when she saw one. Even with her eyes closed she unseeingly managed to slide his pole in her darkest aperture. Only when she opened her eyes again, she saw the image in the mirrored wall. A blonde Catwoman, the exposed parts of her skin gleaming in sweat, her blonde manes in disarray, her breasts with its wide areolas and swollen cherry's in full sight, moving on a pole, clearly hidden in an unnatural way. Fucking herself so passionately... so perversely...! The image of herself added to the pile of erotic sensations she already experienced, unleashing a chain of orgasms, shaking her contorting frame, sweeping her to heights of uncharted pleasure and desire.

He didn't allow her to reach the finish line, reminding her with harsh slaps on her rearing bottom of his unspoken demands. With a desperate gasp the blonde amazon dismounted, dropping on her knees to worship the red-hot iron rod burning her insides with gluttonous slurps of her sucking mouth. She took him deep in her mouth like a female animal serving her mate. However, even in her heat Cathy couldn't resist her voyeuristic instincts, turning her face slightly around so she could watch her lewd licking in the mirrored wall.

It wasn't the only obscene sight. Between the pale moons of her bottom, the dark gape of her anus was sharply outlined, a whitish gob of slime dangling from the rim. In a flash she remembered having pushed the red button. Her shameless behavior and ultimate humiliation was all being recorded for future enjoyment of whoever-he-might-be!

'Puh-leeeese'

She knew he was making the final arrangement when she noticed his heavy breathing and the hurried movements he fastened her wrists behind her back. She rested her shoulders on the carpet, offering him the most obscene and subservient view of her bottom. Helplessly she felt him tantalizing her hole, rotating his finger in the dark cavern, ultimately sweeping the gob of slime dangling from the edge. He pulled at her hair, forcing her torso painfully upwards so she could watch him spreading her gobs of ooze evenly on the seat of the armchair in front of her.

'Look how shameless you are!' He sneered. 'You should hide your face.'

'No, no!' she tried to say.

Instead she pushed herself forward, throwing her face at the seat. In one smooth motion he pummeled home, sinking his drill to the hilt into the dark eye between her buttocks. The full force of his hips pushed her face deeper in her own mucky slime. Cathy tried to draw in some air but it only resulted in her lungs filling with the odors of her grime. Her teeth clamped into the seat, muffling her screams. This was the ultimate submissive fuck, her body just available for his pleasures, her senses forced to experience the excretions of her own heat. She felt his cock expanding in the tight constraint of her sphincter. He was going to come inside her and she knew it would open the dam, releasing a torrent of sensations. Cathy sobbed when she felt his hot come spurting in her bowels. Her anal ring squeezed and contracted, communicating in its own language with his erupting cock. It started the long delayed ignition of her own fireworks. The chain reaction of orgasms brought her one blast after the other, back to back explosions, seemingly growing in intensity while he kept plunging in her defenseless, pliant flesh. Spurt after spurt jetted from him, keeping her at a never-ending plateau of pleasure till she was spinning down into a pitch-dark abyss of oblivion.

12