The Shape of Sex to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Dad's taking your aural virginity! When he gave me the talk, honey, I just couldn't stop masturbating. I must've come six or eight times that evening!"

"And it's making you hard again now, by the look of it."

"That, and watching him fuck the birthday girl. Would you give me a BJ, just to be going on with?"

"Sure I will; come over here next to your Mom and me."

"Hey, it's my birthday, you guys! So just shut the fuck up and let Dad go on talking while we fuck, all right?"

"Sorry, sis. Is he much bigger than me, by the way?"

"No, just a little thicker, and maybe an inch or so longer; no need to feel threatened, bro. I still love you. Go on, Dad... Never mind Billy."

"Well, after the newspapers, came broadcasting: first radio and then television. A few people began to sound the alarm, saying that too much information wasn't good for your health, that it was addictive, things like that; but they were mostly regarded as crackpots. For one thing, the information flow was all top-down, so it could be controlled and manipulated - and it was! - just like in the days of the monasteries. But then this guy Tim Berners-Lee came along. Oh boy! Did he put the cat among the pigeons!"

"Is this okay for you, Daddy? Not too intense?"

"Don't be cheeky, my girl. I'll outlast you!"

"In that case, I'll pick up the pace a little. Know what Billy likes best? It's when I like crouch over him like this, and then like bounce up and down so he bottoms out in my cunt. How's that?"

"That's fucking fabulous, sweetheart! Do it some more?"

"Would you hold my tits while I do it, Dad? Stop them bouncing? Hey, Mom... Dad's great! You don't know what you've been missing!"

"Maybe not, honeybunch, but I'm enjoying watching you fuck him. I was hoping you'd want to have me with you for the talk."

"It wouldn't be the same without the whole family... and Sara, of course. Do you do this to Billy, Sara? Oh, sorry; you've got a mouthful... Never mind. Go on, Dad. Stop panting and tell me about this Berners-Lee guy."

"Umm... Okay, I guess. He was a computer engineer, who wanted to make it easier to look up names in an electronic phone book where he worked. Can you believe it? More-or-less accidentally, he invented this thing called the World Wide Web, and just... fucked the world. Nobody saw it coming! And you know what? He got the computer equivalent of the Nobel Prize for doing it! He ends the fucking world, and they gave him a prize! How ironic is that? Now, of course, he's regarded as the Devil himself, and they've melted down all those statues that were put up in his honor. But it took about 200 years for the pendulum to finally swing all the way back."

"So, what did his Web thingy do, Dad?"

"It gave easy access to the internet, which let billions of people share information about everything under the sun - and beyond it, for that matter - with everyone else, even strangers! Everyone, that is, except for the lucky few who escaped broadband and a handful of people who actually chose not to go online. Oh, and some primitive tribes in Brazil.

"Suddenly, information didn't just move vertically, it moved horizontally too, and it was completely uncontrolled! With 20/20 hindsight, it's obvious that adding another dimension was going to be transformative, but at the time, most people were blissfully unaware of the earthquake that was happening all around them. Uncontrolled horizontal information transfer! It was just like the Free Love movement in the nineteenth century which paved the way for the sexual revolution in the twentieth."

"Oh, that's so fucking hot! I can see why it was addictive. Sharing information with millions of strangers must have been like having group sex when you're blindfolded, and you know how hot that is! Make me come, Daddy, while I imagine that global orgy of information exchange. Go on, Daddy my Daddy... Fuck me! Drive your prick up into my cunt and your words into my ears while I rub my clit... Just a few more strokes... That's good... I'm nearly there... yes, world... Yes, Wide... YES, WEB!! Oh, YES! YES! YES! Ahh... lovely, lovely, love. Daddy oh Daddy my Daddy, I love you so!"

"Special present working out okay so far, sweetheart?"

"Yes, yes, yes! But don't stop now. You haven't finished yet have you?"

"No, there's more to come. I said I'd outlast you."

"Oh, goody! So, what happened next?"

"Well, eventually the government realized that it had to take control of information. The first thing to go was TIA: that was Truth in Advertising. Nobody had ever taken that one seriously, so no one even noticed when it was repealed.

"Next up was FOIA: The Freedom of Information Act. That was more of a problem. Successive Administrations - left, right, and center - had tried to get it repealed, one after the other, but without success. Their best efforts were always blocked by the Supreme Court. That is, until the day some hot-shot lawyer came up with this killing argument:

"'Everyone knows that it's illegal to shout 'FOIA!' in a crowded theater, and if it's illegal there, surely it should be illegal everywhere!'

"By the time the laughter had died, so had two of the elderly, liberal Justices - from apoplexy - which left a slim conservative majority in favor of repeal. End of story. Now, that version may be apocryphal - after all, it was a long, long time ago, and these stories do tend to get embellished with time - but however it came about, FOIA was repealed."

"Wow! Freedom of Information! Isn't that about the sexiest thing you're ever heard, Billy? I think I'm going to come again, just from thinking about it!"

"Me too, sis! Where do you want it, Sara?"

"Mff... Splff..."

"In your mouth, you said? Okay. It's coming, it's coming! Here it comes! Ahh! Oh look, it's dribbling all down your chin and dripping on your tits. Now kiss me! I love tasting my spunk in your mouth!"

"Go on, Dad. Never mind those two lovebirds."

"Well, next came SOFIA: that was the Spreading of False Information Act. That was a well-intentioned attempt to get a handle on the fake news industry, but the Supreme Court struck that one down too, ruling that it was discriminatory; fake news was protected under the First Amendment. The government countered with SOFIA's twin sister MARIA: the Manipulating and Redacting of Information Act, which banned the dissemination of all sensitive information.

"But what with budget cuts 'n' all, they couldn't afford the personnel to sift through the mountain of information and decide what was sensitive and what wasn't, so the President simply made an Executive Order declaring that Truth was sensitive, and that was that. So now we had a situation where only lies, fiction, and fake news could be communicated legally! Of course, that quickly killed off the newspapers and most of the television networks. All except for Fox News; that one's still going strong. You know, in almost two hundred years, they've never once been sued under MARIA for spreading the truth? What an achievement!

"Next, the government created PARANOIA. Of course, governments do that all the time; it's what they do best. But this time it was the Prohibition and Repudiation and Negation of Information Act. At a stroke, it gave them instant deniability, just in case some nugget of truth happened to slip through the cracks.

"But it wasn't really necessary, because way back in 2018 it was discovered that most people didn't want accurate information, anyway. What they really wanted was PR: aka 'Prejudice Reinforcement'. How else could you account for the fact that fake news spreads so much more readily than the truth?"

"God, Dad! All this information is so goddamn sexy!"

"Don't swear, young lady. It's not becoming."

"Sorry, Daddy; but it's your fault. You've got me so fucking aroused! I had no idea you could communicate like this. Would you like rub your knuckle around my asshole? Here, I'll hold my cheeks apart... That's the spot!"

"Sweetheart, I'm getting real close to coming. Would you do that bouncing thing again? I just love feeling you riding me like this, and I'm longing to fill your tight little cunt with my stuff. Snuggle your ass down onto my balls again - Yes, that's good!"

"God, Daddy! You're in me so deep. I've never had anyone that far in me before! I bet if I rub my clit I can come again right when you do, particularly if you finish telling me about the old days.

"Hey, Sara! Why don't you come and like sit on my Dad's face while he comes? Then he can finish the story and lick your cunt in between. I bet he'd like that."

"Is this okay, Mr. Smith? Can you lick my clit and still talk?"

"I can but try, my dear. Mmm... Nice! Oh, I like your pretty pussy lips, Sara! And your vagina looks as tight as my darling daughter's. I'm looking forward to getting in there.

"Well, you can probably guess the rest. As the world became submerged in a rising tide of rumors and insinuendos, there was a real sea-change in people's attitudes to the dissemination of knowledge. May I stick my tongue in your hole, my dear? Mmm... Lovely! How is it for you, okay?

"Fake news did for communication what AIDS had done for casual sex before HIV was eradicated: just killed it. People began communicating only with friends they really, really trusted, and as we all know, no one has many of those! It wasn't just that communicating the truth was illegal; people have always ignored laws they don't like. No, the real problem was that it was so frigging difficult and time-consuming to separate truth from fiction. Who has that sort of time? Your cunt tastes so fucking good, Sara. Billy? You're one lucky SOB (Sorry, honey; no offense!). You know that, don't you?

"Anyway, most people - like your mother and I, for example - only ever found one trusty, so you made a lifelong commitment to one another and stopped trying to communicate with anyone else. Marriage became a partnership with the one person you trusted enough to share information with. Everyone else? Well, you'd give them the time of day, or discuss the weather, or have sex, but that was about it, really. Men still talked about sports, and women still shared recipes, but even that was risky. There were some nasty cases of mass poisoning: whole families wiped out by jealous neighbors!"

"Hey, Sara, this is fun, riding my Dad with you. We must do it again. Shall we rub each other's tits, and would you kiss me? Go on, give me a taste of Billy's spunk. Mmm... It tastes even better second hand. I think I'm going to come again. How about you?"

"Yes; your Dad's got a wicked tongue! Kiss me, love! Here I come! Ahh... yes, Yes, fucking YES! At last!"

"How about you, Daddy? Oh, you can't talk right now. Go on grinding your ass in his face, Sara, as you come back down. I can feel his prick twitching inside me - I think he's about ready to come. Yes, here he comes! Jeez! I can feel his semen spurting against the end of my vagina! Work it, Dad! Work it! Oh, I can see where Billy gets it from. I'm coming too, I'm coming... oh! Oh! OH! What a fab birthday!"

"Now... Come on, you girls; climb off the poor man. You've dang near worn him out with all that communicating. It's dinner time. Billy! Stop licking your father's jism out of your sister's cunt this instant, and go wash your hands for dinner! What will Sara think? Is that any way to treat a guest? And when she's just given you a blow-job, too! Men! I hope you can control him better than I ever could, Sara cara. Come and sit here beside me, dear. No, you don't have to get dressed if you don't want to. I know the birthday girl won't, and I'm sure my husband and Billy won't mind sharing dinner with two naked girls! Just take care not to get your tits in the soup, dear. It's hot.

"Come sit down, everybody. Now, who'll say the blessing?"

THE END

12