The Shave

Story Info
Got him!
5.5k words
4.5
51.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers

This story, as are all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome, if not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I was finishing up at the gym and getting ready to leave when a girl walked up and said, "Hi. I was wondering if I could ask you something."

I was wiping my head off and through a towel I muffled out, "Sure."

She said, "It's kind of delicate and I was wondering if we could maybe talk or meet somewhere more private. Not total private, just somewhere more private."

I stopped wiping my head and looked at her. "Sure. I was going to get a hot dog. It's just across the street. Great hot dogs and fries. That's probably why I'm always at this gym."

She smiled. Nice smile, and said, "Ok. I gotta go change. Could we meet in about 15 or 20 minutes? I'm Dana."

"Hi Dana. I'm Phil. Sure, 15 or 20 minutes would be about right. See you there." I knew the girls changing room exited on the other side of the gym.

When I got there she was already there, in a booth in a corner. Private. Medium traffic here, never highly busy but great hot dogs. I sat down and they got our orders and I had to think a minute to remember her name. Dana. I said, "How can I help you Dana?"

"Phil, I need someone to shave me and I thought you might. You've always been easy going and I've never been afraid around you. I was wondering if you'd think about it and let me know. If you don't that's fine. Just wondering."

Phil stared at Dana with his eyebrows pulled in, some, trying to place her. Nothing came back. "Dana," he said, "I'm a little embarrassed but could you give me something to put me in the ballpark. I don't remember..."

Dana spoke right up smiling. "Oh sure. I'm Bob's little sister. I guess I grew up when you weren't looking. Sorry I didn't say something. You must think I'm a little off."

"Of course. Dana. Now I remember." He didn't remember. He used to run around with Bob in high school. "You look absolutely wonderful, and yes, you did grow up. What are you doing these days?"

"I'm starting my second year at State in about three weeks. I'm working toward a writing career. I already have a couple of books out and they pay for everything."

"Well, congratulations. Sounds like you're on your way. I have one more year at State. There are so many there it isn't surprising I haven't run into you. I'm working on an IT spot with the gov."

She knew that but she said, "That should be a nice profession and you can easily handle it."

"So," he said, "You need someone to shave you. What difficulty are you having?"

"Well, I must have had a small bump and shaved the top off because all of a sudden there was blood running and I had a devil of a time stopping it. Not much but really persistent. I finally got it dry and patched and it finally stopped. That was a two months ago so it's perfectly healed. Anyway, I can't get to everything and it's a problem. I haven't asked any of the girls about it. I just haven't. I thought maybe I could get someone to shave me and that would be that. At least for a while."

Phil lost his smile, just sat and looked at her. Finally he said, "Dana, you're not talking about your legs, or your arm pits, or your head are you?"

"No. The other place. Or places. I did trim with scissors. On the edge so I could wear a swim suit but that's all. I didn't trim all that much along there. I'm afraid to take scissors to the rest. I might cut something off or something. I'm not that brave and I don't want to try it. I guess the angles are worrying me. Mirrors don't help, they make things backwards and I go the wrong way."

"You want me to shave your..."

"YES!" She said, interrupting me and looking around, and smiling wildly, and holding fingers over her mouth. Her eyes were brilliant. It was the only way to describe them. She started to giggle and I guess I did too. I caught some cheek flush but it was soon gone. "I've seen you in the gym now and then and I finally got the idea and here I am. If you're not available that's ok."

"I could. Sure. You have to promise not to recommend me to someone else. Also, I've never done this before. Are you sure you want an amateur?"

"Phil, you're not an amateur. You've had a beard so you've shaved many times and probably shave daily. It's just a different part of the body. You know how to handle the equipment. Both types." With this she smiled again.

"You have to know how to not cause something that bleeds. It will be difficult in the bathroom but I have a thin rubber sheet and large bath towels so we can use the bed and I can just wash the towels. Also I can easily get into whatever position that you like. I could even make this into a neat sex scene in a book. It's kind of fresh and delightfully naughty and these days not a distasteful subject."

They were eating their hot dogs and fries as they were talking. He sat, chewing, eyes moving around slowly. He said, "Well, I..."

"You're going through it in your mind, getting a procedure together. I would too. Almost have to actually. How do I look? Can you see me after you shave me yet?"

Phil looked up. She was really smiling again. Bob would kill him. Maybe not. He said, "You read my mind. No images yet, just blurs, but I think I'm in the ball park." Very intelligent too. And attractive. About 5fit8 and slim. Nice hair. Nice rack. Dresses current. Nice threads. Forgot to look at her buns. Needs shaving.

He continued, "Dana, I'm a lot more comfortable than I was a few minutes ago. You seem to have it organized and pretty much know what you want and can do so I'd be happy to accommodate you. Don't know about how private it might be with your family so you might want to consider somewhere else."

"Oh. I have an apartment. Dad thought I would have a better experience by myself rather than living at home and he was right. I live there year round and I'm weaned. It isn't a campus type apartment but a regular commercial one. I just love it and I don't have a cat. Or a dog. With classes I just don't have the time."

"That's good. I have one too. Apartment I mean. Same situation and I live there year round too." She knew that. "I guess all we need to do now is find time we're both free. I'll leave that to you. I'm pretty loose. I work at a computer place helping out but it's whenever I can get in so that's not a problem."

"Great. I'll call you. Don't forget to give me your number." She already had it. "One more thing. I'm aware this is a sexual thing and causes sexual changes so you should dress accordingly. I don't shock all that easily. Besides, you have to make an extreme effort to be sure you have a sexual change so I don't feel slighted. It's important to a girl. Nice too. Just be really comfortable."

"OK," he said. "Got it. And thank you. And will do. I'll supply all the shaving supplies. I may have everything already."

They finished up and left, talking. He went one way. She went the other way and walked around the block then went his way. She was girl giddy and wanted to jump up and down and twirl. He already pumped his fists a few times. Must have been the pheromones.

***

Dana called Phil and they talked and happily agreed upon a time. Phil had spent some time researching what to do and what to do it with. He went and got all new stuff. He was ready.

Dana had spent some time researching what Phil would do and how he might do it and what he would do it with. She was ready.

He had researched shaving. She had researched Phil.

Phil arrived and they greeted each other. Phil was wearing thin flex shorts, not tight and a loose fitting top, not long, no underwear. Dana was wearing a very short silky type robe, tie waist. Nothing else. Phil stared at her breast points, trying to look down at her bare thighs but his eyes didn't seem to want to leave her breast points. She noticed and smiled. Lovely.

Handing Phil a glass of wine she said, "I thought you might like the taste of this brand. It has a smoky taste but not tart or off center. If you'd rather have something stronger I have several variety of blends, some Irish."

He took a sip and responded, "This is very nice. The smoky taste seems like a familiar wood but I'm not sure which one. Maybe oak or old cherry. Thank you. You look very nice. I have lots of time so whenever you would like to start is fine."

"I'm ready most anytime. We can take the wine with us and start."

He smiled and she led the way. It was a spacious bedroom, large bed with a firm mattress. Nicely furnished around the bed, it was the focal point of course. Brightly lighted and machinery background noise, probably air conditioning or heat. Soft sounding. It was body warm. Comfortable for nudity.

There were a couple of small tables, out of the way but near, and two stool type chairs that allowed for elbow room, different heights. There was a rubber flat carpet from under the bed to beyond the chairs. Very stylish. The bed indeed had a cover on a large part of the sheet, rubber one side and fabric the other, and a couple of beach size towels and nice pillows. Different sizes. She also had a small gooseneck spotlight, floor type, handy, if needed.

"Well Phil," she said. "I guess I'm in your hands. At your direction, sir."

He smiled, almost giggled, and almost kissed her. "I thought we might start on the back part first. It's pretty straight forward. Then the front. So if you could lie on your side with knees pulled up in front that should be fine."

She said, "Would you like me to take off my robe slowly or erotically or sultry or business like or fun like or just get the darn thing off?

"You are a very attractive women," he said. You probably can't take it off without being pretty sexy but you should have some fun."

"Ok," she said. "Here goes." She untied the front and let the ends drop and it opened up to about the middle of each breast, one nipple showing. She was clear straight down. Her pubic hair was almost black and quite thick, and curly. He couldn't see any definition much. She was about four feet away with her legs apart nicely and she was facing him. He was sitting down facing her.

He took in the full view from top to bottom then she slipped her robe off each shoulder bringing her full breasts in view. It was a stunning sight. He said, "Wow. Thank you Dana."

"Did you get a sexual change?" He stood up and peeled his shorts down to just below his balls. His penis was standing up, just out a little, fully eight or more and bulky. As she watched it must have gotten bigger. The foreskin was moving down slowly and wound up under all the way around. She said, "Wow. Thank you Phil."

She dropped her robe on the far corner and got into position. He got back together and got the scissors with his fingers in the handles and turned back. The sight froze him solid. A full butt crack with a butt button and pussy lips. He reached out a hand and didn't know exactly where to put it.

Dana said, "Phil, if you don't mind, before you start could you run your fingers down my butt and up my outer lips and back a couple of times. I just want to get used to how it feels so I don't jump and startle you."

"Sure, I can do that." He started with his little finger followed by his others and moved slowly down her butt rippling over her butt button and over her perineum and up one side of her outer lips and down the other side and back, working his fingers through the hairs. Actually he was mostly sliding along her hair but he could feel the ridges. He did get down to them slightly. Then he did it again.

"A couple of more times please and use the flat of your hand when you can," she said.

He did. It was nice and he also knew she did it for him and that was nice too. He said, "Thank you." She was smiling at him.

The hair was surprisingly a little thick up her butt. He took the scissors and keeping his little finger under started to trim, just a little at a time. No damage allowed. He got used to putting his fingertips down in and pulling and pushing and occasionally landing on her butt button and staying there for a few cuts. Sometimes he had to get close to be sure it was ok for the cut and his breath got on her a little hotly. She liked it. He liked it. They kept going.

When he got up to her outer lips he switched to a very small hand vacuum, not very powerful at all, very safe. He vacuumed high and low and then went back carefully to get any leftover pubic hairs. She felt it on her butt button and outer lips and other places and moaned as quietly as she could.

She said, "If you ever decide to sell that vacuum I'll pay any price."

He laughed and said, "When I got it I wondered what it would do to a clit. When we're done it's yours. I'll be back in about two minutes." He got something out of his bag and went off out the door. She was watching and his shorts were pushed out, a long way. She heard the microwave and he was soon back. Shorts still pushed out, a long way. She said 'thank you for the vacuum'.

He sat on the lower stool and slipped right up near her buns. Then nothing. It was quiet for a while then she felt his hands and something wet being pushed into her butt crack. It was hot. She lifted a leg and looked down and saw the end of a rolled towel peeking out.

Wow," she said. That's really warm. That feels fantastic. I've never done that before. That's kind of a turn on isn't it. What does it do? Makes me feel like I want to pee."

Absently he said, "It softens the hairs and makes them easier to shave." He was quiet and had a hand on the top of her thigh, looking at her stuffed bottom. He raised his head and looked at her and she was smiling so he did too. "Sorry," he said. "I got lost there for a moment."

"I understand," she said. "It's ok. I kind of enjoy the attention. I don't mind you looking and touching. It's fine. My modesty level is way down for this evening."

He pressed the towel more into her butt crack. It was a new feeling for Dana and she hoped he couldn't feel her squeezing her butt. He had some of his materials arranged on one of the tables. He got three razors ready and loosened the top on some of the items. Also he got out a small stack of hand towels and got some thinner towels out which were already wet slightly. They would stay warm with the room temperature.

"Ok, here's what I have. Hot towels to soften up the hairs and skin. Saves having to soak in the tub. Round nose very short scissors and always trimming with my little finger below the scissors. Moisturizing gel instead of shaving cream. It's for girl shaving and has additives that help. Floating head razors, three different type and sizes. Always move the head as the hair grows, not against.

Some medical wipes for cleanup down inside the outer lips which won't harm the tissue. Towels for washing and drying and a different gel coating for every single square inch after to prevent itching. I also have some water based lubrication to coat the sensitive areas."

She kept her leg up in a comfortable position, stable. What a view he had. He took out the towel and started applying the gel all over and across her perineum. It warmed quickly on her skin. Taking a razor and carefully pulling and pushing started shaving. It was going smoothly.

He was having some fantastic fun and his penis was really hard. He had to keep pushing it up towards his stomach. It was catching on his pants and starting to migrate as he moved. With her leg up she could see his difficulty. It was satisfying.

She said, "I thought about getting some water based lube but never did. It's supposed to wash off easily. Also keeps a finger nail from digging in. I mean if I happen to have a finger nail that was somewhere digging in. Just thinking out loud."

He smiled and kept shaving, his finger pulling at her butt button. Her butt crack was pulled open so the razor could clear everything. Being careful around her perineum he finished shaving and washed and dried everything thoroughly and put the towels in a rubbed bag for later washing. Then he rubbed in the finishing gel. He used two fingers and coated everything with a very light coat and kept rubbing, everywhere, until it seemed absorbed and not a problem. He pushed just a little bit into her butt button to be safe. Wow.

"Done in back. Time for the front," he said.

She spoke right up. "I think I've got that organized. Let me get in position and you see if you need to change me around. Anything you want is fine." She got a larger pillow for her head and a lot smaller one for her upper back. A small one for under her buns, back a little, and she was near the edge of the bed with her knees high and wide, feet planted comfortably. "Now we can talk easier and I can enjoy your work. How's this?"

He moved back towards her. Almost right between her thighs. He could see everything. Her pubic hair was kind of thick, almost full black, and he could see some faint definition down in. He had felt it with his fingers before. There was a little pink lower down. There was also a floating scent he seemed to catch now and then. It got his attention.

He reached out with his fingertips and softly weaved through her beautiful curls up high and down low and around. She quietly stopped and let him enjoy his journey. He filtered down through the curls to her clit and felt around and went through the curls down to her folds and a little inside. Down lower she was moist. She breathed quietly to prevent lifting herself up into his fingertips.

He slid his hand down under to her smooth buns until he touched the pillow and pulled back out and went up with his hand flat, floating on the surface. He lifted his head and looked right in her eyes. He didn't know how to thank her for that. She smiled, offering him everything she had. He totally didn't notice how hard his penis was.

It took a few more moments and he went and got a couple of small towels moist and hot. Putting them in place and closing her legs he got up and let her put her feet in his stool, knees still up some. He sat on the bed beside her and lay back. She moved her pillow over some for his head and they were eye to eye.

The hot towels between her legs were causing some very erotic feelings. It felt like a mini body pillow. He couldn't see so she worked her buns and vagina muscles with some heavy rhythm that she couldn't seem to stop, or wanted to. She reached for his hand lying on his stomach and put it on her breast. She said, "You don't need to shave these." He turned on his side facing her.

She said, "They just seemed like they needed a little attention. The atmosphere seems a bit charged up." She watched him softly pinch her nipples for a few moments and her fingers down between them rubbed against his penis somewhere. It seemed so natural to him he hardly noticed. It was so defined through the thin material it seemed like he was nude.

A few minutes and he said, "I guess I better get back to your vagina. Sorry, I meant to say shaving."

Smiling she said, "Yes. I guess I should stop bothering your penis. Let me know when you want me to open my legs wide again."

He said, "Ok." All the penis touching and talk zinged right past him. It was getting to be a question of whom was seducing whom. The evidence was piling up on both sides. He took off his top. It seemed a little warmer. She watched. He looked better than he looked in the gym. His shorts still pushed out very nice.

Her legs back and wide he sat in the stool and removed and stored the wet towels. Drying thoroughly he got the scissors on his finger and thumb and exercised the blade a couple of times. Reminding himself about the little finger he started down low and worked up on one side to almost the top of her ridges being very careful around her clit. Except for his fingers. They liked to roam around in that area.

Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers
12