The Shawshank Milf

Story Info
Linda's new job at Shawshank prison.
27k words
3.93
46.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
439 Followers

*THIS STORY REQUIRES A SENSE OF HUMOR AND AN OPEN MIND TO READ. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE FEMALE INFIDELITY, PERHAPS THE ROMANCE CATEGORY IS MORE YOUR THING*

Linda Robbins sat in the Control Room as officer Banks showed her the ropes on her first day at Shawshank Prison. She had decided to get a job after her son started high school. Her husband Ralph wasn't pleased she wanted to work, and even less pleased she would be working in a prison.

Linda secretly found the idea of being surrounded by sex starved & dangerous men quite a turn on. She had never really attracted much attention from men. She was plain in looks & attire. It was only when her son Tim was soon to start high school that she decided that she'd had enough of being a boring housewife. She was 35, overweight & didn't have much excitement in her life.

Linda started doing aerobics at home & eating healthier. The pounds started falling off & she treated herself to some more revealing clothes. She knew she was no stunner, but her old dowdy wardrobe didn't do her any favors. It was after she lost 15 lbs that she went clothes shopping. None of her friends could rival her figure now. Not even Karen, who was 28 & had no kids.

Linda's best attribute by far was her bust. She had 38DD breasts that were still somehow defying gravity. On her 5ft 4" frame they looked huge. It was after she had given birth to Tim that they went up a size. She had dressed in baggy tops to try to keep them concealed. Now, she began to see them as something to be proud of, rather than a nuisance. She intended to show them off, along with her big, bubble butt. After all, there was nothing wrong with looking your best & being appreciated by the opposite sex.

Ralph was more than a little surprised by the change in Linda. Even when they had first met, she rarely wore skirts, and they were usually below the knee. Now, it was the other way round, she usually wore above the knee skirts & tight tops revealing her huge cleavage. Ralph didn't know what to make of it. It seemed so out of character for her. Then again, she'd never looked so good & her sex drive had exploded. She seemed to want it every night & Ralph was beginning to sense her frustration with him.

Linda had never been a highly sexed person & had always thought Ralph's performance adequate. She had only had a handful of orgasms but didn't think it was a big deal. However, since her weight loss, her sex drive had risen with a vengeance. Linda had read that women reached their sexual peak in their thirties & put it down to that. Apparently, men reached theirs at 18 or 19. She thought that sounded about right as Ralph struggled to last 5 minutes these days. He had greater stamina early in their marriage.

For the first time in their marriage, Linda was beginning to wonder why she didn't orgasm more & why Ralph couldn't last longer. All kinds of thoughts were running through her horny mind. What would a bigger cock feel like? Could she have multiple orgasms? She often fantasized about a bigger, more muscular man than Ralph & what his hard body would feel like.

It was during this period that Linda saw the position of prison officer advertised. She was looking for a job & the thought of being a prison guard excited her hugely. Ralph tried to talk her out of applying but Linda was adamant.

The next day she rang them to apply. Fortunately, Shawshank Prison were looking to employ more women. Linda didn't have the usual kind of experience necessary for the job but they called her in for an interview, anyway. She attended the interview 3 days later & was delighted when she was notified that she would be offered the position if she passed the 3 week training course.

Linda completed the course successfully & spent her first day at Shawshank learning her new job. Officer Angela Banks had been chosen to oversee Linda's progress, primarily because she was female. Linda found herself looking at monitors of the prison complex & observing the inmates. It wasn't exactly what she was expecting. The only inmates she saw were on the monitors.

At the end of the day, Angela offered her a ride home. As Angela sped away, Linda asked,

"So, do we ever get to go to any of the blocks, Angela?"

Angela smiled & replied,

"Yeah, of course. I'm usually on C Block but they brought me back to the Control center to babysit you."

"So, when do I go there"? Linda asked.

Angela glanced at her, wondering what her motives were for working in a prison before she replied,

"You'll be in the Control Center for at least 3 weeks. Then, you can speak to a supervisor about a different rotation. You in a hurry to surround yourself with some man meat, are you?"

"W-What? Of course not, it's just a little boring watching those monitors," A red faced Linda blurted in response.

Angela smirked at Linda's embarrassment & said,

"Relax, Linda, why do you think I started working here? I'd just divorced my husband, 2 kids in high school & a vibrator for company in the bedroom. This job was the best decision I'd made in a long time. I love being on C Block. The men look at you like you're a goddess...and every one of them wants to fuck you. Half of them work out every day & they look incredible. It's a real boost to your self esteem. They're gonna love you, by the way, what with those huge breasts of yours."

Linda glanced down at her own breasts bulging out, stretching her shirt to the limit. Her nipples had hardened & were clearly visible. Angela's description of the inmates on C Block had excited her sexually, as explicit images ran through her mind. Linda shook her head & asked,

"Aren't the inmates there dangerous?"

Angela smiled broadly & replied,

"Well, I've been on C Block for 9 months & there's only been a few fights. There are no murderers or sex offenders there. They're mostly petty criminals & other non violent offenders...and they definitely don't want to fuck up & get shipped to another block or Isolation. C is the best block in the prison by far. After you've done 3 weeks in Control & Reception, I'll put in a word for you & we can team up on C Block. Trust me, you'll fucking love it, Linda."

Linda wanted to hear more about what Angela got up to on C Block but she didn't want to sound too eager. After all, it was still only her first day. She had been employed to guard prisoners, not flirt & lust after them. She couldn't stop the perverted thoughts in her mind, though. Angela wasn't anymore attractive than Linda, and though she had a curvy figure, it wasn't as impressive as Linda's. If the inmates looked at Angela like she was a goddess, what would they make of Linda? She couldn't wait to find out.

Linda found the next 3 weeks fairly tedious. She was either in the Control room or on Reception. She got to know Angela better & soon realized she had quite a dirty mind. She was even going to go on a night out with her but Ralph had worked late that evening. Linda really liked Angela, she was very candid & they had a lot in common. Angela was a mother who seemed to be preoccupied with sex, just as Linda was becoming.

Many of the male officers were now on first name terms with Linda & had taken to staring at her big tits. Far from being offended, she welcomed the attention. After one such occasion, Angela said,

"That asshole Steve probably has a little 5 inch dick."

That comment surprised Linda. Ralph had a 5 inch penis on a good day. She stopped Angela & whispered,

"Is 5 inches really small?"

"Well, I guess it depends on the woman, but personally, 5 inches could never get me off. My minimum is a thick 7 inches," Angela replied matter of factly.

Over the next 5 weeks, Linda got more bored in her role at Shawshank. She hadn't heard anything about her transfer to C Block & she was getting frustrated with Ralph in the bedroom. Either, he couldn't perform or he lasted 5 minutes, tops. He usually came out with the lame excuse of being tired or there was a major issue at work. Linda had never been so horny in her life. She just couldn't stop thinking about sex.

On Friday at work, Angela met Linda on their lunch break & excitedly exclaimed,

"Your transfer finally came through, girl. You'll be on C Block with me on Monday."

"Thank God for that. I don't think I could've put up with that Control Room for another week," Linda replied in obvious relief. Angela added,

"Forget about the Control Room for a couple of weeks. That was work, C Block is play. Don't forget, wear your uniform skirt. Those fuckers go nuts when they see a little female flesh."

Linda nodded, not knowing what to expect.

The weekend was a drag for Linda. She couldn't wait for Monday to arrive & to finally be up close to some big, strong men starved of sex. All weekend, one particular fantasy kept recurring in her mind. She imagined herself entering C Block & being stared at like she was some Greek goddess. A big, muscular inmate became overwhelmed with lust & dragged her into his cell where he proceeded to fuck her brains out. Everyone on the block could hear her screams of pleasure.

Monday finally came around & Linda met Angela in the officers recreation room. Linda wore a black skirt that was 2 inches above the knee & a short sleeve shirt that was a little too small. The buttons looked like they were ready to pop from the pressure of her large breasts. All the male officers discreetly eyed her. They had already voted her Miss Shawshank in her third week. There were only 15 women working at Shawshank but it was still something she took pride in.

Linda & Angela headed towards C Block along a long passageway. A skinny inmate was mopping the floor. He looked up & said,

"Officer Banks, I was told you could help me transfer to C Block."

Angela looked at him suspiciously before she replied,

"You're Andy Dufresne, the wife killing banker. You bashed your wife with a baseball bat, then tried to blame it on some guy with a prosthetic arm. Think you're gonna kill someone on my block & ruin my record?"

"No, ma'am, I have no enemies," he quickly said.

Angela nodded slowly, then said,

"No enemies...wait a while. The word on the yard is the Sodomite Sisters have taken a liking to you."

"Errr, I'm not homosexual," Andy replied. Angela shrugged & said,

"Neither are they. You have to be human first, they don't qualify. Doesn't make any difference, either way, they're gonna be balls deep in your ass."

Andy's face flashed with fear & he pleaded,

"What the fuck? You gotta help me."

As she walked away, she replied,

"Yeah, I'll help you get some vaseline to grease up your asshole, motherfucker."

Angela laughed as she unlocked the next gate. Linda said,

"Shouldn't we do something if he's going to be raped?"

Angela looked confused as she replied,

"Are you kidding? He bashed his wife's head 10 times because she was fucking some golf pro with a big dick because Andy couldn't get it up to satisfy her. Now, she's 6 feet under & he's in here getting 3 squares & cable tv. Where's the justice in that? He's lucky we don't have the death penalty in this state...wife beating piece of shit."

They finally reached C Block & the door buzzed. A green light signaled that the lock had been disabled & Angela opened the door & entered. Linda nervously followed her friend inside. There were about 12 men hanging around. One by one their heads turned in her direction. A deep voice suddenly hollered,

"Look at those fucking tits!"

Linda felt her nipples stiffen & shivered at the crude remark. They headed for the observation platform in the center of the building & went inside as wolf whistles rang out.

Officer Dekins was on duty in the Observation Center, sipping coffee as he tapped keys on a computer. Angela nodded at him & said,

"Linda, we'll have a coffee, then I'll give you the C Block tour."

Linda made the coffee as inmates began congregating outside. Word had quickly spread about the new blonde guard with the huge tits & they were eager to get a look. Linda could feel their eyes on her. One or two men were even rubbing their crotches.

The Obs Center was centrally located with windows going all the way around, which allowed for a view of all the surrounding area. The two man cells were located on three sides & on two floors. The inmates all wore bright orange jumpsuits emblazoned with the initials DOC.

After they finished their coffee, Angela led Linda out to the recreation area. Inmates walked close by & made lewd comments, like,

"I got what you need, baby," And,

"I've got a dangerous weapon in my pants, officer."

Angela suddenly snapped,

"Fuck off, you assholes, unless you wanna be transferred to B Block."

The inmates abruptly quietened down & dropped back.

Angela turned to Linda & said,

"Most of the ground floor inmates are idiots & punks...wannabes. They'll get out & be back within a year. One guy lasted a whole week outside. By the way, do you shave your pussy?"

Linda was taken aback & replied,

"Errr, not really, just a little trim."

"You should shave it bare, Linda," Said Angela.

"Why's that?" Asked a curious Linda.

"I'll show you," Replied Angela as she headed towards the end cells on the ground floor.

Their 2 inch platform heels clacked on the concrete floor. Stilettos weren't allowed for guards or Angela would've been wearing them. She unlocked the end cell as she said,

"This is Miggs's cell. He's in here for persistently flashing & masturbating in front of women in a park. Dekin's put him on 24 hour lock up for a week after he flashed at a nurse. Now watch this, Linda."

Angela entered the cell as Linda stood in the doorway. Miggs was sitting on his bed, a small & unkempt man. Angela put her hands on her hips as she said,

"Miggs, you filthy, little pervert. You've been flashing your pathetic, little dick again, haven't you? No woman wants to see that, but as I'm in a good mood, I've got a treat for you."

Miggs's face lit up as his eyes darted between the two women.

Angela then began slowly lifting the front of her skirt. Miggs's eyes widened as her blue panties came into view. She hooked a finger into the fabric & pulled them aside. Miggs moaned deliriously as he stared in awe at her shaven pussy. Linda looked on in stunned silence. When Angela had talked about fun & games, Linda thought it was just a little flirting & teasing. Miggs's breathing was getting louder & more ragged as he leaned forward rubbing his crotch.

Even Linda had to inch forward for a better view of Angela's pussy. She was surprised to see it glistening with her juices. Miggs dropped to his knees & squealed,

"Let me lick you, Mz Banks."

Angela suddenly unleashed a vicious slap to his face, knocking him backwards. Miggs moaned & whimpered as he ejaculated in his pants. Angela straightened her skirt, then, examined her long fingernails. She looked down at Miggs & said,

"You're lucky I didn't break a nail, perv, or I would've broken your balls."

The two women left & locked the door. Linda was feeling a little dazed by the events of the last hour. Angela motioned to some first floor cells & said,

"Those last 5 cells up there are the one bunk Hilton's. The inmates in those cells are the top dogs here. They're a lot smarter than the rest of the sheep...and a lot more interesting."

They went upstairs & Angela headed towards the last 2 cells, saying the occasional 'hi' to a few inmates. They entered the second from last cell & Angela said,

"This sexy stud is Tommy Williams...Mr rock & roll. And this is Linda Robbins, my new partner on the block."

Tommy winked & replied,

"Yes, ma'am, I've been known to do some HARD rocking & rolling."

Angela smiled & said,

"Mmmm, there's no denying that, Tommy."

Linda watched them talking & flirting. It was impossible to miss the mutual attraction between them. Tommy took in the sight of Linda & said,

"I've gotta say, Linda, you're certainly gonna be better to look at than daytime tv. These hungry dogs are gonna be salivating."

Linda beamed at the crude compliment from the handsome convict & replied,

"I'm sure they won't find me that appealing."

Tommy & Angela both laughed at her naivety. Eventually, he said,

"Trust me, 90% of these guys are gonna be thinking about you when they jerk off tonight."

Linda pictured herself lying down naked, as the inmates gathered around her, jostling to get closer. They were all masturbating furiously, eyes filled with lust. Strained voices proclaimed,

"Oh my god, she's gorgeous."

"Hello, Linda...is anyone home?" Angela called as she snapped her fingers, interrupting Linda's fantasy. Tommy & Angela both smirked as they stared at her. Linda had the distinct impression that they knew exactly what she'd been thinking about. Angela added,

"Come on, Linda, let's go & meet Red next door. I'll be back later to inspect your cell, Tommy. A body search might be required. I believe you're concealing a heavy tool."

She blew him a kiss as they left.

Linda gasped in awe when she saw Red. He was a big, muscular black man covered in tattoos. His jumpsuit was tied around his waist, leaving his upper body bare. She had never seen such a perfect physique. He had a confident & powerful personality that matched his body. He leered at Linda's huge breasts & said,

"Damn, those breasts are fine, girl. I'd love to get my hands on those babies."

Linda had to fight the urge to reach out & feel his torso. Any physical comparisons with Ralph were ridiculous. Even Red's masculine odor made her light headed.

Angela sat down & left them to talk. She knew that Red was into big breasted blondes but she didn't know if Linda was into black men. Obviously, she was into this one. Still, Linda was a married mother from the suburbs. Angela had only met Ralph once & she rated him 3/10. Linda was fairly plain but she had a killer body that any 20 year old would be proud of. Over the last 5 weeks, Linda had let slip a few details of her home life. Angela was pretty sure Linda was bored & unsatisfied in the bedroom. She knew from experience what that was like.

Angela's best guess was that Ralph's libido was decreasing while Linda's was going up. It was now just a matter of her attitude towards infidelity. Angela didn't think it was a big deal. Men had been cheating for thousands of years...and getting a pat on the back for it. What was the difference? She intended to nudge Linda in the right direction. Men didn't want to hear about equality & female empowerment. And hearing a woman say that penis size mattered, scared most men to death.

Linda was giggling like a love struck teenager as Red continued to shower her with compliments & sexual innuendos. No one had ever hit on her like this. In college, she was always part of the scenery for prettier girls. Now, this hunky, black guy was staring at her like he literally wanted to eat her. She couldn't keep her eyes off of his smooth, sculpted body, muscles bulging & six pack rippling.

Red suddenly asked,

"So, Linda, have you ever been with a black man?"

A flustered Linda replied,

"Well...no, but I have been married for 13 years. I don't judge people by their color, though."

"Maybe you should try it. Black cock is bigger & better, I guarantee you that," Red said. Linda crossed her arms & smiled as she replied,

"Yeah, right, that's just a myth, Red."

"Oh, you want proof, do ya?" He retorted as he lowered his jumpsuit a little & pushed down his boxers. Linda's eyes bulged as several inches of black cock slowly appeared.

Just then, voices outside were getting closer & Red pulled his jumpsuit back up. Linda was speechless & breathing heavily. The voices had now passed & she was hoping he would drop his shorts again, but Angela got up & said,

"Anyway, let's finish the tour, Linda. See, ya, Red."

Labpet1
Labpet1
439 Followers
123456...8