The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I obviously didn't expect to get fucked by anyone else but my boyfriend tonight." She said with a smile on her face.

I could tell she wanted them off so she could spread her legs fully and sink my fat cock into her pussy, but I was enjoying the game too much. I wanted her to remember this. So I left her pants halfway down her thighs...just enough for me to access her pussy.

She was so fucking wet I could smell her. Her musky, feminine scent filled the room. I felt my lips curl and my nostrils flare as I drank it in. I wanted to sink to my knees and bury my face in her cunt. I imagined her pussy lips hanging open around my mouth as I tongued her pussy and arsehole. I was god at eating pussy because I genuinely loved it, but I just couldn't wait.

I looked into her beautiful eyes and pushed my uncircumcised cock forwards. I felt the tip of my cock flood with warmth as her fat, wet pussy lips slid my foreskin back. Claire gasped as my dick hit her clit and ran along the length of her cunt, coming to rest wedged between her legs. It was at the wrong angle to slide into her, but fuck it felt amazing, held between her wet lips. I slid all the way back and then pushed firmly forward again, the ridges of my cock bouncing off her clit as I drove forward.

"Ggnnnffff...you fucking tease. Just fuck me for christ's sake."

It seemed I didn't have a choice in the matter. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, wiggled her arse and dropped them to the floor. She leaned back against the wall and lifted one leg up on the workbench behind me. As her body position changed, the head of my cock popped into her pussy. It caught us both a bit by surprise!

"Ohhh! Well, I guess I AM going to get fucked then." she said, and we both laughed quietly. "I guess you are" I replied as I slowly slid the rest of my prick into her.

She let out a groan, and I felt her juice run down my balls as my cock bottomed out inside her. I put one arm under her leg to help her balance, but also to give me a little more purchase to push my cock deeper. I bent my knees and thrust upwards into her. Her pussy contracted around me, and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

My cock felt amazing sliding into her, but at this angle, I couldn't fuck her like I wanted to...like I needed to. A tiny, dark shed was no place for acrobatics!

I put both hands under her arse and picked her up, my cock still deep in her pussy, and swung her round so her arse was balanced on the very edge of the work bench.

Wow! The fire light through the covered window illuminated her. She looked so slutty and beautiful. Her body leaning back, bare, beautiful tits resting heavy on her chest, her top wedged under them, both straps falling down her arms. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist, her hairy pussy visible, her fat pussy lips pushed open around my cock, her legs spread wide, hanging loose off the bench, her dirty, white panties still dangling off one foot.

I felt lust rise up hot through my body. I grasped her hips firmly and shoved my cock up her. Fuck, I needed to cum. She let out small grunts as I pumped her hard, feeling my balls hit her arse cheeks, sticky and wet with her own pussy juice. Her heavy tits bounced sharply upwards as our bodies thumped together.

I really started to pound her. Fast, deep thrusts with the sole purpose of making myself cum.

"Ughh...unghhh.fuuuu...fuuck..me...you...cunt.."

I love a girl with a dirty mouth. No niceness required. It made me fuck her harder.

She arched forward and hooked one hand round the back of my neck, pulling herself double, her feet bouncing loosely as I hammered my cock into her.

It was then we heard someone at the door. It was a girl's voice, one of Claire's friends. "Hey listen...can you hear that? I think someone shagging in there?" they said to another person. I heard the door creak as they leaned in to listen.

"..fuck..ugh..hu..hurry up...quickly...uhhh.." Claire said, as quietly as she could, punctuated by the grunts forced out of her as our groins slammed together. I fucked her faster. I had to cum before we were discovered.

I heard a gasp outside the door "They ARE! Someone's fucking in there! Dirty bastards", they whispered. I heard them giggle. "I wonder who it is."

I started ramming her as fast as I could, the workbench squeaking. We were past caring that people outside could hear. Claire pulled my head towards her and locked it against hers as she frantically rocked her hips, matching my thrusts, pumping her wet pussy onto me. "..ugghh...fuck me..fuck...me..you...dirty...fucking...cunt..."

I could hear her pussy squelch with every pump as I reached up and grabbed her naked breast, mauling it, pinching and twisting her thick nipple, blurring the point between pleasure and pain. She gasped. Her pussy clenched. I could feel the cum rising in my balls. Our bodies slapped against each other.

"...you..little...slut...you're going..to make..me cummm..."

I wasn't wearing a condom, and I got ready to pull out and shoot it over her pubes...but, she locked her leg round mine. I felt her pussy tighten round my cock.

"...ghnnn..fucking cum....cum inside me....fucking do it..aahhhh"

Filthy little bitch. My shoulders hunched and my whole body tensed as I felt the cum rise from my balls.

"...ffffffuuuuuuccckkkkkk.."

I shoved my tongue into her mouth as I slammed my cock deep into her. Her cunt contracted around me as I started to pump thick streams of cum into her pussy in short, spasmodic strokes. I literally saw stars as she grasped me tightly to her, grunting as my spunk pumped into her sodden pussy.

We were still holding on to each other as we came down from our orgasms. My cock pulsed, still deep inside her.

Panting with exertion, we both started to regain our senses, still joined, our pubes stuck together with a mixture of sweat, pussy juice and spunk.

"God...that sounded really fucking hot. Lucky bitch" I heard one of our voyeurs exclaim outside the door.

Her face was flushed. "Fuck.. that was amazing! Why haven't we done that before?"

We both burst out laughing, back to reality.

"I'd better get back to the party." She said, unhooking her leg from mine, obviously aware our visitors may be attracting attention outside the door.

My cock slid from her sodden pussy with a deliciously dirty slurp. My cock glistened with our combined juices, and her swollen pussy lips hung open, wet and raw.

As she pushed herself off the work bench, a dollop of my cum emptied out of her pussy, hitting the floor. Leave that for her dad to clear up, I thought!

Both of us started to rearrange ourselves in guilty silence. She pushed her breasts back into the confines of her bra and top.

"Fuck, my nipples are going to be sore tomorrow!" She commented to herself.

I pushed my cock back into my jeans and did up my belt.

Claire bent down and hooked her other foot into her panties. "I'd let you keep these as a memento" she said cheekily "...but I think I'll need them to stop the spunk from running down my legs!"

She pulled her white panties up her legs, her dress bunching up under her hands as they fitted snugly against her pussy. I couldn't imagine how they felt! It was as if she read my thoughts. "Urgh, Niiice!" she said sarcastically. "Actually, I might sit on Romeos face tonight when we get home! Show him what he missed!"

Lucky bastard, I thought. I could eat her out all night after that performance!

The noises from outside the door were gone. She bounced over to me and landed a big kiss on my lips. "Thanks for the fuck. We should DEFINITELY do it again sometime." she said as she walked away. As she started to open the door, she turned round and with one hand, pulled her top down and one of her perfect, white, veined breasts popped into view.

"We'll miss you!...til next time, you dirty bastard."

And with that she was gone, back to rejoin her drunk boyfriend by the firepit, my spunk pooling in her panties.

12