The Sheik and the Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina breathed heavily as Rasheed touched her. She felt self conscious as he looked at the most private part of her, and suddenly, he kissed her, bringing her the most pleasure she had ever had.

As Rasheed kissed her, she tasted like honey, and smelled like roses. Her wetness was like silk. And he longed to be inside her, but he needed to make her calm. He kissed her little bud, and she writhed in pleasure, a soft moan escaping her lips. He then slowly began to put a finger inside her opening, but she cried out softly. She was so impossibly tight, and Rasheed could feel her clamping around his finger. He tried to push his finger deeper, for it was only the tip of it that felt her warmth, but her barrier prevented him.

Alina felt filled by just his finger, and was moaning as he kissed her bud.

Rasheed moaned too, his moans deep, and filled with longing. He could not stand this for much longer, he needed to be in her. He kissed her for a little while longer, and her moans grew more and more unbearable. Suddenly, he pinned her down and kissed her lips, biting them.

Alina felt his hardness press up against her sweet spot, and she whimpered, reminded of his thick length.

He looked at her, and she knew he was going to take her. She whimpered again.

"Lina, I must have you." The sheik whispered in his deep voice.

"You're too big." Alina cried, as tears threatened her eyes.

"Lina, I am made to be inside of you. You are made for me. Shh." The sheik said, as he stroked her hair.

The sheik freed one of her hands from his grip, and he began to rub her bud again. She writhed in pleasure, but became aware of his preparation to enter her and moaned in fear.

The sheik increased his movement, and Alina closed her eyes as she felt the waves ravish her. As she opened her eyes, the sheik was parting her lower lips and she felt his length touch her slit.

"Rasheed." Alina moaned, begging him in fear.

"I need to have you." Rasheed growled breathlessly.

He removed his hand and pinned her down, beginning to enter her.

Alina felt immense pain, and began to cry out softly, as tears wet her face.

Rasheed felt her slick tightness gripping him, and he felt her barrier against his length preventing him from entering further.

Rasheed kissed Alina, and wiped her tears.

"I'm going to enter you now, Alina." He said, hungry.

Alina nodded, terrified, but ready.

Rasheed bit down on Alina's neck as he pushed himself into her with force. Alina cried out in her feminine voice, and Rasheed felt blood trickle around him. Tears streamed down Alina's face as the pain was great.

"Rasheed, I don't know I do can do this." Alina said through the waves of pain.

"I will wait, the pain will go." Rasheed said, but he ached to fuck her, this was impossible.

Alina slowly felt the pain subside, and felt Rasheed inside of her. She suddenly became aware that he was only half way in her. Despite the pain, she wanted to satisfy him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and brought him into her while her eyes grew wide.

Rasheed began to move inside of her, and Alina felt a burning pain, but a pleasure that built with it.

She began to moan, half in pain and half in pleasure.

Rasheed began to rub her bud as he fucked her. He sped up his pace, moving swiftly in and out of her slickness.

Rasheed let out a low moan, and Alina knew she was satisfying him. She then began to move with him, and her pleasure became immense.

Rasheed began to ram into her, and kiss her hard. Alina felt herself stretching.

He suddenly let her hands free, and grabbed her waist, propping her up and slowing his pace as his strokes became deeper and deeper.

Alina's pleasure was so great that her moans were constant.

Rasheed sped up once more, and felt himself rushing. As he rammed into her, he said in his last strokes

"I- love- you- so- much."

Alina cried out. Rasheed felt himself blow inside of her, and felt her wetness squirt all over him. He collapsed, and then sat up, bringing Alina into his lap and rubbing her back softly.

"Your body is a miracle." Rasheed said.

As Alina sat in Rasheed's lap in the bath, she sighed. He was everything she could have wanted in a man.

Rasheed was in shock of his feeling for her. He truly loved her. He slowly rubbed his finger in a circle around her leg, and felt himself grow hard. He made himself wait though, for she needed a rest.

She fell asleep on his lap, and he carried her naked into his bed, pulling her into his arms. They fell into a deep satisfying sleep together.

12