The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat becomes the Sheik's personal bather.
2.1k words
4.61
68k
28

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharine slept little that night. She didn’t know why she taunted him. Maybe she did enjoy teasing him or maybe she didn’t know any other way to act. Surely this was it. She couldn’t not fight him and so she knew no matter what she would fight him until he claimed what he would and then she would hate him. But rather that – than willingly submit to him.

She hated this place and the women and the goings on in the Harem but she at least had multitudes of female companions and Bashasha for all her strange foreign ways was a kind and motherly woman. Now she would be sent to him every morning, noon and night and be his for the taking. She would be in contact with him most of the day and she cringed. She had thought about running away but she was a foreigner in this land. And with her hair and eyes there was no way to hide. The Sheik would find her and bring her back. And once she had run away and been brought back – she would be made to submit to his will if for no other reason than his pride amongst the tribe and his people.

At least for now she was somewhat safe. Yasmeen, the wife, continued to ignore her for the most part and for that she was always grateful. But once the beautiful sulky bride learned of her new duties she would surely begin to suffer abuse.

As for the rest of the women, none of them really gave the blonde much notice. Gameela was content because she knew that she was still the Sheik’s favorite and cared for little else.

The other women were more or less concerned for their own safety and as long as the harem remained – they were fine. They were fed well and lived better than most women of Arabia.

Abdullah sighed as he watched the Sheik absorbed in his work. They had finished another court amongst the lower people and Mohammed had settled many problems today. But he was far away in thoughts and Abdullah knew exactly where he was. Abdullah kept one of the harem girls well stocked with opium and she in turn spied for him. She had informed him that the Sheik was almost obsessed with “the white one from the far away land” and it didn’t bode well.

Abdullah loved and respected his Sheik and good friend and didn’t want anything to happen to him or his way of life. He thought about selling the witch to another Sheik but that had been tried and failed.

He worried constantly for Mohammed and prayed to Allah to bring him a son from the little minx Yasmeen. But Yasmeen had only birthed two daughters. In truth, Yasmeen was probably only good for bed sport, not queenly duties and certainly not the mother of the next Sheik. Mohammed must marry again. But how to broach such a subject?

“Abdullah. You are my most trusted friend and adviser.” His dark eyes drifted over to the middle aged man in robes.

“I am. And long may you reign well upon this Earth, praise be to Allah.” He bowed slightly.

“Thank you, my friend.”

Abdullah nodded.

“I must speak with you upon a matter of great delicacy but much importance.”

Abdullah nodded again but moved closer to the man in order that he would see his full attention upon him.

“I think the time has come for a second wife.”

Abdullah began to speak but Mohammed stopped him.

“Yasmeen has been a dutiful wife. I have no complaints. She has been everything a man could hope for in giving herself to me while remaining modest in all other respects. But she has birthed me only two daughters and I cannot accept this. I will keep her as the first wife, but must take a second. Once a young woman has been accepted, I am certain a son will be born.”

“Praise be to Allah.” Abdullah bowed in respect.

“I have decided upon my second wife.”

Abdullah waited wondering if perhaps it might be the lovely young princess Amira in the next village who would come of age shortly.

“I want the young English girl from the Harem. I will accept no one else.”

Abdullah watched his friend’s eyes and knew he was serious. Oh no. No one would accept a white girl with skin the color of goat’s curdled milk and from the land of Infidels for their Queen. No one.

Kat walked into the bath slowly. It was a large rectangular shaped bath with three steps down into it. There was a seat in the bath that ran the entire length of it. At its deepest the small pool was 3 feet.

Mohammed demanded that scents of Egyptian Musk, Patchouli and Sandalwood be left burning always in the Bath. Candles and all lights were lit low and intimate.

The water pooled around her legs and then between her legs and then up to her waist. She waited for him. Her first day of duties.

He arrived shortly after. As he made his way to remove his robe Kat quickly averted her eyes. He smiled at this. He stepped into the warm water and sighed quietly. Once he was seated and she was standing 3 feet down – they were the same height.

“What do you want me to do?” Kat asked softly.

“Bath me. That’s all.” He settled back and she walked to him, the water moving around her. She picked up the small sea sponge and dipped it into the water.

His back was large and lovely and he was the color of light nutmeg. She moved to his chest and saw his nipples were the color of dark brown and she moved the sponge across them.

He watched her face so intent upon his body and he loved watching the emotions play across hers. Her perfectly sculpted face with those eyes that he adored when they flashed angry at him. Her lips so full and that luxurious hair.

She pulled her hair back and leaned across to sponge his arms, forearms and wrists and hands. She looked up at him expectantly and asked, “What else do I wash?”

“All of me, Princess.”

Kat blushed at his name and knew he knew she hated it. Then she sponged his strong muscled legs and his waist submerged under the water.

He watched her eyes dart around trying not to look at him and he smiled again. The tips of her hair had fallen into the water as she bent over to sponge his legs and feet off. He picked a lock up absently and brought it to his nose. She smelled of vanilla.

“Stop.” She breathed out quietly and tried to straighten up.

“I’m not fully bathed yet.” He sighed into her ear as he held her slim wrists to him. They both knew only his cock remained unwashed.

“Yes, you are.”

“Do you want the sponge or your mouth to finish the last part of me?” He asked softly.

She blushed deeply. “Tis a whore’s trick. Get one of them to do it.” She tried not to look at his large cock underneath the water.

“I want you.” He spoke lowly in her ear and she turned abruptly to him.

His face was so lovely and handsome, she thought. Bronzed and beautiful with cutting cheekbones and his facial hair...more like a pirate then a Sheik.

“Please.” She breathed out.

It suddenly occurred to him that she never called him anything. Never spoke to him. She had never called him sir, or Sheik, and certainly never Mohammed - no woman did. He suddenly wanted desperately to hear his name on her little rosebud lips. Ached to hear her call his name just as she would in the midst of her orgasm when his cock filled her tight pussy as it one day would.

“I will give you leave today. But in return for a favor.”

Kat almost felt elated and then shuddered. “Yes?”

“I would hear you speak my name.” His heartbeat felt heavy in his heart.

“I’m sorry?” Kat didn’t understand.

“My name. I would hear it on your lips in lieu of no more washing.”

Kat could feel his large hands still encircling her slim wrists and the sponge beneath her right hand.

Her hands had been resting on his thighs as he held her close to him. He sat reclining on the small bench underneath the water while she stood in the water before him.

“Y-your name?” She almost studdered.

“Yes, Princess. My name on your lips. That’s all I require for today. In fact, I will even bathe myself the rest of the day so that you may enquire upon some better skills as a Bather from Bashasha.” He spoke sarcastically as she looked into his eyes.


Her eyes were so blue almost green and he found himself wanting to drown in them.

“But why?” She asked him so unsure. Why did it matter? His name? She was nothing to him.

“I would hear it nonetheless, little Falcon.” He remained in the water but his cock had grown and hardened. He wanted her. He ached to break apart her slim hymen and watch as she turned dusky pink from their lovemaking.

He released her wrists from under the water and she suddenly turned away from him. As she turned away from him he reached under the water and stroked his cock. Oh, what a mistake. It hardened and lengthed and readied itself for the pussy it wanted. He wanted no other woman than the little virgin who stood before him.

Her hair cascaded down her back and he wanted to tie it around his fist and bend her over the bath’s walls and pound into her. She would cry and beg him for more…he knew she would. All women did.

Kat loathed doing what he asked. Suddenly it seemed so intimate. Knowing and speaking his name, which no other woman did, she was sure. Why? Why was he asking this when he could easily submit her to his will and make her bath his private parts. Why?

He released his cock as she turned around.

“Very well. I don’t remember your name so you’ll have to tell me again.” Kat’s eyes downcast as she spoke the last part, still clasping the sponge.

“Alright.”

“And do you wish me to say anything else? Or just your name?”

“Only my name. And look at me when you say it.”

Kat cringed at the intimacy of it all and forced herself to look at his dark beauty.

“My name is Mohammed. After my father and the great prophet.”

Kat ground her teeth as he spoke and his eyes flashed darkly in the sparsely lit bath.

“Mohammed.” She spoke lowly and at the last syllable looked away from him.

“Come here, Princess. You are too far away. I can barely hear you.” His voice low and intimate.

She stepped directly in front of him. They were so close she could reach out and touch him. He reached out and took the sponge from her – her only tangible lifeline to this crazy scene.

“Again.”

“Mohammed.” Her lips puckered as she spoke his name and he couldn’t stop.

“Once more.” He watched her lips pucker as she breathed out.

“Moha-“ With his name still on her lips he pulled her against him suddenly. His mouth descended upon hers and devoured her breath and his name. His tongue delved into hers as he had dreamed about so many times. He had been inside her with his mouth and fingers but he had never kissed her before and he reveled in it. He pulled her slim hips toward him between his legs and then violently into him as his mouth continued its torment.

His hands moved back to her face as he pulled her lips to him again and again. His fingers threaded into her golden hair as his lips took hers. He would not stop.

“Ah.” She exclaimed and backed away from him suddenly - holding her hand before her mouth.

Her tongue darted out and he saw that he had bit her. Her tongue darted away a drop of blood.

“Katharine.” He started to apologize and realized what he was doing. He had never apologized to any woman for anything.

She lowered her eyes and asked, “May I go?”

“For now, Princess.”

Kat walked quietly out of the bath and away from him. When he could no longer see or hear her she felt the tears falling down her cheeks.

She knew it was only a matter of time.