The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
The obstacle.
1.8k words
4.66
43.6k
16

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the fans – of the sheik. Your patience and kind words keep me writing. I thank you from my heart – most sincerely.

Nic

*

Kat trembled as she sank into a heap at the side of the small couch. Her hands clutched at her heart and then flew to her mouth.

He would give her no quarter and would allow her little maneuvering. There would be no discussions or long talks of what was to come - she would marry the sheik and return to Arabia.

Kat looked around the room in desperation. What was to become of her now? How would everything turn out?

Suddenly her hands flew down to her stomach and she could feel the roundness of it.

She had never realized until he had accused her. She felt the roundness of her belly and sighed.

She let her head fall back against the wall as her hands remained clasped around her belly.

She was pregnant with his child.

A smile played upon her face as she took in the news. She should be devastated; she should be ashamed and degraded. She had not waited for marriage but had given her body away to a practical stranger, but she felt none of those things.

For the first time, she felt at peace. The thoughts kept running through her head, his son, his son, his son...

Kat made herself presentable. She combed her hair back into place with her fingers and smoothed her dress down.

Her fingers were trembling but she re-joined her aunt and uncle for the remainder of the concert.

The next morning, her Aunt Louisa received word that Jamie would be stopping by their home for a week on his way to Germany to visit relatives.

"That would be lovely, Katharine, no?" She asked her niece.

Kat pushed her eggs across her plate and looked up.

"I'm sorry what did you say, Aunt Louisa?" Kat asked.

"Really darling. You seem to be in another land. We have just received word from your fiancé James Clifton. He will be stopping here on his way to visit relatives in Germany. Is that not good news?"

Kat nodded her head. "Yes, it is, Aunt Louisa."

But Kat knew it was not good news. Once she had a moment alone with Jamie she would have to break off the engagement which would cause more questions and comments from those around her. What would happen then?

"My dear, weren't you and Katharine going to visit the perfumery today?" Jean-Pierre asked from behind his morning paper.

Louisa exclaimed excitedly, "Yes, that's correct. When would you like to set out, Katharine? We could find you some lovely scents, perhaps in rose or lavender? What do you think?"

"Yes, that would be nice. Do you mind if I lay down for a half hour and then we could set out? I'm a little tired."

"Of course, cheri."

****

Kat made her way up to the lavish room they had given her and threw herself on her bed.

She felt exhausted and her mind was in turmoil. She was glad to be in Paris away from her family. It gave her a chance to think and decide and plan for the future.

She moved onto her back and her hands moved down her simple linen dress to rest on her belly.

The curved contour of her belly and her breasts -which were slightly swollen -all confirmed her pregnancy.

She moved along her body to touch her breasts which were sensitive and sighed aloud.

What would become of her? She was a young woman from an affluent home and family, but she was not married.

She knew she couldn't marry Jamie carrying another man's child and in her heart she knew she couldn't marry Mohammed.

They were too different and it would never work.

She moved her dress up above her thighs and touched herself once.

Her fingers moved to flick aside the curls that guarded her hot core before she pushed one finger inside.

She gasped aloud and moaned softly as she remembered his mouth on her and brought herself quickly to climax.

Afterwards, she dressed in a silk gown of white and green stripes to join her Aunt Louisa in town.

They wandered together down a small street and entered the perfumery shop.

The man behind the counter suggested a concoction of certain oils blended together with gardenia and vanilla and Kat agreed. Louisa only wanted a simple blend of tuberose. They would have the oils delivered to their home.

They purchased a pair of gloves for Louisa, a parasol for both women and took the carriage home.

Kat was exhausted from the day's events and slept into the afternoon. She awoke for dinner and the next week passed uneventfully.

When Jamie arrived, he had made accommodations to spend the nights at a local inn but stopped at her Aunt and Uncle's house to speak with Kat.

The quiet Jamie with his blonde hair and blue eyes seemed restless and agitated when he greeted her but she thought little of it.

He asked to go riding but Kat knew she could not because of the pregnancy so she asked if a walk would not be equally lovely.

The engaged couple walked along the small creek that wound through the vast property.

"You are well?" He asked kindly.

"Yes, and you?"

He nodded. They continued a short time before he suddenly blurted out, "Kat, I would like to ask that we be married sooner than we had arranged if you are agreeable."

They had wandered to a large wooded area with a small walnut tree grove.

Kat started to speak but he continued on.

"We will do very well together and I did not think there would be any objection on your part," he finished.

"Indeed Jamie there is. Things have changed since our engagement and I need to break it off. I'm sorry."

"I don't understand."

"Things have changed. That's all I can tell you. There will be no marriage between us."

Kat looked at him and then turned away.

"Do I not have a right to know what has changed? As your fiancé?" His eyes glittered in the sunset.

"Please. No good can come of this. Let us just be done with it." She told him.

Suddenly Jamie grabbed Kat's arm and pulled her down to the ground with him.

"I need this marriage," he told her harshly. "No matter what has happened there will be a marriage between us."

She had never seen him like this and it frightened her. "Let me go. There will be no marriage. My mind is set."

His eyes were hard and cold and suddenly he delved beneath her skirts snagging her silk stockings as he went.

He pulled her skirts up above her thighs and parted her legs as he settled himself between them.

Kat cried out once but her corsets restricted her breathing. She tried to fight him but he held her arms above her head.

"So, everything becomes clear, Kat." He breathed into her ear.

His hand rested on her obviously pregnant belly.

"Did you give him a good fight for your little cunt or did he rape you?" He asked coldly.

Kat grit her teeth and spoke, "Get off me, now."

"Or did you just pretend it was rape like most gently brought up ladies and then spread your legs wide," he continued.

They stayed like this for a few seconds. He sat between her legs with his hand on her curved belly.

"So you are breeding the Arab's bastard child," he spoke contemptuously.

Kat suddenly stopped fighting him for she no longer feared rape as much as she feared he would harm her unborn child.

He suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled on it so that she was forced to look up at him.

"Listen well, little whore. You have fucked your Arab and he left you pregnant which is no concern of mine."

Kat could feel the tears behind her eyes as her hair was pulled.

"But I have use of you yet, Kat. No, I don't want your precious little body though I wouldn't mind having use of it once you have given birth to your bastard seed. I have need of you for a different reason. I need your family, your money and the comfort and protection all of it will bring me. Without it, I'm ruined. So marry me – you will."

He released her hair and remained where he was. The fight and heightened emotions had excited him.

He had never been particularly desirous of her. She was a beautiful woman but it was well known in most circles that Jamie's persuasion was for men and young boys.

But he had always been aroused by pain and suffering and he loved having the haughty beautiful Kat on her knees so to speak and at his mercy.

He looked down at her in the soft earth with her legs spread and he fondled his hard cock.

Kat watched him and suddenly spoke, "Please Jamie. I am with child. It might hurt the babe."

"What do I care? It's not my child." He began to unbutton himself.

"If you rape me I won't go along with this," she told him.

He stopped himself but continued to stroke his cock through the fabric.

"So the marriage will continue?" He asked.

"Yes."

He looked at her in the earth and spoke sullenly, "Your mouth would do just as well as your cunt."

"After the babe is born you can have me whenever you wish." Kat spoke quietly.

"Alright." He nodded and helped her up. "I will marry you and give your bastard a name and you will keep me from being ruined."

Kat agreed. "Yes. A match made in hell."

He smiled at her then but it was a cold and twisted grin.

Together they went back to the house to tell her Aunt and Uncle the good news.

After Jamie left, Kat ran back down to the small creek and shed off her clothes. She didn't care about the cool weather or the cold water she just wanted to erase him from her mind and body.

She felt dirty and unclean and she shivered in the moonlight.

She covered her face with her hands and began weeping softly. She emerged herself up to her neck in the water and contemplated going under but she couldn't. She could end her own life but not the child's.

What was she to do now? She was hopelessly lost.

She couldn't go to Mohammed. If she went to him, Jamie would turn on her and tell the world she was pregnant and not married. She would be ruined and her family's name disgraced.

She had no choice. But she knew eventually she would have to face Mohammed and that thought frightened her more than anything else.