The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 15

Story Info
Kidnapped.
2.9k words
4.56
46k
14

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my fans -- you guys rock!

Thank you for your support!

Nic

*

It began as a strange feeling. She brushed the feeling off as nerves and the problems she had been enduring. And she had endured much over the past months. She had endured the separation of her family, the sheik's unwanted attentions, the fleeing into the night, her voyage back home, her love of the sheik and now his child.

So wandered along her family's expansive property and felt the breeze in her hair and the river trickle by. She felt sorry for Jamie and his sad demise but it made everything much simpler.

She would no longer have to find a way out of the marriage with Jamie. Instead, she would find a way to inform her family of the child and marry Mohammed.

She knew her future was with him and she was beginning to accept it.

She had tried to push him away. She had tried to run away but always they had been forced together. It was meant to be.

But the strange feeling continued on. The more she tried to shrug off the feeling - the more it intensified.

It was the feeling of being watched.

She knew it was silly.

The property was so large and watched over by so many, that it was natural that she wouldn't be alone.

Her mother's prized gardens with roses, marigolds, daisies and bluebells were handled by a retinue of gardeners. Her father's stables which included Arabian stallions and Irish-bred horses included close to 30 men who worked from dawn to dusk keeping the horses in shape.

So there was no shortage of eyes watching Kat. And as she had always grown up with servants, maids, groomsmen, footmen and the butlers so it was natural that she should feel stifled at times. But this was different.

Kat plucked a small daisy from the ground and placed it behind her ear.

She knew her body was going through changes and she could feel it. So maybe that was the reason she felt this new awakening.

She felt sleepy all the time and had no appetite. She didn't want to discuss anything with her mother and so she kept everything to herself. No one close to her knew about the child but Jamie and he was dead.

She wondered if this new feeling of being watched was a paranoia of some sort. Maybe she was making it all up.

Earlier in the week, Kat had been restless and had taken a long walk which stretched far beyond the house and the major property. She had walked well past the stables and the granary with its yeast-like smell.

She passed the small enclosure used for the sheep and cows when they were not out grazing.

Her simple white cotton dress acquired a few slight grass stains in it and she knew her maid Moll would be displeased.

She took off her small bonnet and fanned her self with it. She continued to walk along the small river that threaded through her father's property. The trees became older and more mature and the light filtered in through them.

She touched her stomach lightly as she walked slower. His child was in her body, she thought smiling.

His love for her had made a child and now they would forever be entwined together. She sighed quietly.

This was right. It didn't matter anymore what he was and where he was form. It didn't matter that she would have to make her life in a foreign place away from her family.

He loved her and she loved him. She would go where he was.

It had taken her too long to come to this simple conclusion. Together the would raise and family and be happy.

It was as she was walking that she heard the small snap of a twig.

She whirled around with her heart racing.

"Hello?" She cried out.

A small bird called out but no human voice answered her.

Kat looked across the trees and into the brush and over the river. She saw nothing.

Had she imagined the sound?

She turned and continued walking. The feeling became unbearable. She felt eyes upon her watching her, taking in her form and stealing into her thoughts.

It was a malevolent presence and she shivered.

She glanced quickly behind her, but she was still alone.

She placed a hand over her belly and then took a path which would lead her back into the sunshine and home.

******

"She goes out walking twice a week."

The other man nodded.

"I have seen her myself so there can be no mistake."

Again, the other man nodded.

"Do you know what must be done?"

Affirm nod.

"I will go over it once again. There can be no mistake. She will walk to the far property where the trees are tall and old. It must happen there. You will take the woman. If she struggles, you will knock her out. We can have no interference. I want her taken back to Arabia and sold into the white slave market. He will never find her there. If you follow my instructions, all should go well."

"Yes."

He stood up and away from the mercenary. The mercenary was cold-blooded and ruthless. It would go off without a hitch.

How many times had he watched her - easily gaining access to the large estate? Watching as the young witch walked along the bank of the river.

There was no mistaking why the Sheik had fallen in love with her. She was lovely and womanly. He had also been aroused by her as he watched her walk along the river bank.

She was a woman that men would want to tame and make their own. Her long golden hair and Arabian sea blue eyes made her irresistible to men.

But he shook his head against such thoughts. He had to get rid of her. She was in the way. She must never rule Arabia . She was an infidel. He would get rid of her once and for all. Yasmeen had been stupid. She had been a woman and not worthy. But he would have no mistakes. And once they got rid of the white woman, the Sheik would return to his normal self. The witch's spell would be broken.

He took the large purse of gold coins and handed them to the mercenary.

"Go." Abdullah said.

*********

Kat slept restlessly and the wind had been a howling nightmare. She and her father shared a quiet breakfast while her mother took hers in bed.

"Daughter, you don't look well." Edward said quietly.

"My sleep. It's been disturbed by the wind. But I'm fine."

"I must go to London on business. I will be gone for a fortnight."

"So long? I will miss you." She covered his hand with her own.

"And I you, my dear."

***********

She walked down to the stables and looked after Ares. He was a beautiful specimen.

She heard two of the stable hands further down in the large barn. They had not seen Kat.

The one man patted a large chestnut red horse on his neck. "He's in for a surprise."

""e sure is." Said the other in response.

In the small corral outside the barn, a burnished copper horse was standing alone.

The two men took the male chestnut horse into the corral and let him lose.

It was then that Kat realized, they were mating the horses.

The smaller copper horse decided she would have nothing to do with the chestnut red and danced away from him.

She jerked her large neck in response as if to say, "I'm not for you."

And Kat smiled.

But the chestnut red had already decided for both of them.

The two men settled onto the fence of the corral and watched the foreplay.

The two horses danced around and finally the male had had enough.

In a powerful play of domination, he cornered the female horses biting her on the neck and roughly mounting her trembling form.

Kat blushed in the dark and moved out of the stables.

The two hands laughed at the scene. "She was a feisty little one."

"Yeah, but he had her in the end. It's the way of men and women."

*************

Kat didn't like to admit it -- but she had been excited by the mating.

She had felt like the mare when she had been in Arabia -- dressed and perfumed for the Sheik.

It had been the same, she thought as she walked along the river.

She had been the trembling mare afraid and trying so hard to be strong. She had tried to fight the feelings she had felt for him but she had become immersed in the culture. And after that she had fallen in love with the land, the people and the man.

She sighed and settled on the grass. Her hand dipped into the cool water and she drank a bit of it.

She wondered often of the sex of her child. She wondered if it would be a girl with dark hair and blue eyes. Or a son that was like her father with dark hair and dark eyes.

The water had cooled her and she felt sleepy as she always did lately. She leaned back into the soft grass with her hands above her head. She slept.

*************

He had been watching her since she left the stable. At first she was just a form -- a female form moving along the grass. Then she had stopped by the water and hidden as he was - he had gotten his first close glimpse of her.

She was lovely, thought the mercenary.

Her body was slim yet supple with high breasts, a small waist and jutting hips. He watched her mouth as she slept and thought her lips were made for kissing.

Her blonde hair fanned out above the grass and he felt himself stirring.

He had been well paid for this job. He had been paid in gold coins to take the girl from England back to Arabia and then sell her into the white slave market.

He knew once she was sold in the slave market, she would become a slave in a household and would eventually end up as a prostitute.

With her beauty, no master of any household would keep her long in a kitchen or chambermaid. Before long, she would be gracing the master of the house's bed. It was inevitable.

He knew the man who had hired him - but knew very little of the woman.

She was a gentlewoman that much was obvious. But how she had made such powerful enemies who wished to remove her from sight was not known to him.

He moved his hand before his crotch area as he watched the sleeping form. He unbuttoned his pants and took his thick shaft out. He moved his hand along the length of it as he watched her mouth. He could easily imagine those lips wrapped around his shaft.

He watched her breasts move up and down as she slept and imagined her naked and panting.

Thick ropes of white cum splashed onto the grass before he put his cock away.

He would return to her and the next time he came upon her, she would be his.

He could sell her to the white slave market but first he would enjoy her himself.

*************

Kat jolted awake. The sun was setting which meant she had been sleeping for almost an hour.

She yawned and settled onto her feet awkwardly. She brushed her hair from her face and began walking back to the large house.

The days meshed together. She thought mostly of Mohammed and of the child within her. She loved taking long walks along the river in the property and it helped clear her mind.

**************

She walked along the river the next afternoon. It had been a warm afternoon and she had been restless. Her mother had been out making a call to their nearest neighbor and her father was gone on business.

The river was quietly trickling by and she enjoyed the peaceful solitude.

She settled by the bank and slipped into a sleep.

**************

He was watching her. His cock had been rock hard thinking about her the night before --and when he spotted her --he knew he would take her.

He came upon her quietly and filled his handkerchief with the noxious fumes he had gotten from the apothecary. The fumes would render the victim unconscious which is exactly what he wanted.

He placed the cotton over her mouth and she slipped into oblivion.

He wrapped her body in a blanket and placed her in the cart.

He took up the reins of the lone horse and trotted away from the great house.

It would be a couple of hours before the woman was missed. It would be enough time.

As the moon was high overhead, they stopped at a small abandoned cabin. He carried her inside and made a small fire of chopped wood that had been dusty and standing outside the main door.

The bed was covered with dust and cobwebs and he placed her on it.

She moaned in her sleep and he watched her lips. He had been dreaming of those luscious lips taking his cock inside her sweet mouth.

He remained clothed while he began to take off her shoes and stockings. He watched her moan again as he lifted up her skirts. She had long creamy white legs and he ran his hands up her limbs. Her pussy was covered with light brown curls that his fingers delved into.

She moved her head to one side and sighed in her sleep.

"Nice, tight cunt." He said to her as his finger moved into her.

She was tight and wet and he could feel himself getting hard and thick.

One finger fit into her tight cunt and two was just right. He wanted to stick his cock into her. He even thought of taking her while she slept - but he wanted her to be awake.

Kat felt herself becoming warm and aroused. Mohammed. She sighed and opened her eyes.

She felt drowsy. He didn't look like Mohammed. He had brown hair, brown eyes with a scruffy beard and a scar along his right cheek. She blinked once, twice.

She felt his fingers inside her and almost sobbed aloud.

"Oh my god!" She cried and moved away from him in a second. "Stop!" She gasped even as her head swam.

"Bitch." He swore at her and grabbed her by the shoulders. "I've been thinking about your little cunt for days. You won't deny me."

"Please, no. I'm -- " she started to tell him about the baby but her head swam.

He wrapped a piece of rope around her wrist and bound her two wrists together.

He lifted her wrists high above her head even as his other hand went under her skirts.

"Please no." She sobbed. "I'm begging you please. Don't do this. My father will pay to see me safely back."

He smiled and the scar on his cheek looked white and raw. "You aren't going back girl. I've been well paid to send you far away. Far, far away." He sneered at her.

"But before I send you to the white slavers, I intend to taste your goods."

He pulled her legs apart and settled himself between them. She struggled against the rope and tried to remove his body.

He slapped her across her face and snorted with the exertion, "Two ways to do this girl. The easy way -- we both have fun. The hard way -- I still enjoy it and you might get hurt."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face to him. "You don't behave and be a good girl, I might even stretch your little cunt a bit."

Kat suddenly felt his fingers inside her pussy again and she starting crying even as he laughed. "You're going to enjoy this. Don't worry."

Kat knew she had to fight. She moved close to him and bit down hard on his ear tearing a piece of his flesh.

"Jesus Christ you whore!" He cried out and she fell panting to the side of the bed.

He watched her trying to get off the bed and then kicked her so that she fell onto the floor.

"Little slut!" He yelled.

When she tried to get up -- he pushed her again and she fell hard into a wooden chair.

When she tried to get up she felt something gushing between her legs.

She looked down at the floor but it was red. A red floor? What did that mean?

She sank to the floor crying. "My baby."

He watched the woman on the floor as the blood poured from her.

Oh god. He had to get rid of her. He had to place here where no one would ever find her.

********************

The Mother Superior was busy with her books when a knock came. "Mother Superior. Please come. We need you."

Abigail finished the last column of numbers and shook her head. The butcher was over-charging them. She must speak to him about that.

She rose slowly. Her bones ached and she was not as young as she once was.

When she had first come to the Abbey -- she had been young, idealistic and full of hope. Now she was just an old woman.

The young novice directed her to the front gates of the Abbey where Abigail unlocked the door.

"Oh Lord in Heaven." She gasped as she saw the young woman clothed in a day dress with blood everywhere.

"Quick! Quick! Bring here in," she told the two young novices.