The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

Her tight lips wrapped around his cock. He watched her as she took his stiff cock down her throat and cupped his balls at the same time.

"Oh god." Jeremy sighed in ecstasy. "You're a right lovely tart you are."

His hands held her head anchored to his cock as her nose brushed into his brown pubic hair.

He moved his body into her again and again as he forced her to take his cock into her small throat.

"Oh Bessie."

Bessie grunted at the effort and then moved away from him as she settled onto her back.

"Come fuck me. I've been longing for you all day long." She said to him.

"You're an eager little slut, Bes." Jeremy told her as he covered her body with his and rammed his cock into her wet slit.

"Oh yes, yes." Her cries and his grunts filled the air as they both tried to reach their orgasm.

"Not inside me, Jemmy." Bes told him.

"Alright my girl. Get on your knees and be quick."

She was already getting into the position as he took her dripping pussy juices and placed them onto her small asshole.

"Jemmy, no."

"Shhh, you'll like it. You've already told me you've had it there."

The juices helped loosen the way as Jeremy's cock head slipped in.

"Oh yes." His eyes closed in pleasure.

Bessie moaned like a wounded animal as he took her ass.

He began to buck as his cock went deeper and deeper into the young girl's slick asshole.

He grunted and grunted and held tightly onto her hips. As he felt her body shutter in climax he erupted and his salty ropes of milky cum fell inside her tight ass.

They lay exhausted side by side in the barn.

He pinched her tight nipples as she tried to dress and he followed her buttoning up his breeches.

"I wanted to tell you about our new visitor at the Abbess." Bess told him.

"Sorry love. I've got to get back." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Tomorrow?"

She nodded.

***********************

Abigail closed her eyes in relief. Father O'Day would accept the girl in Kildare. She must make immediate arrangements to take her to Ireland.

12