The Sheikh's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris slowly took all his clothes off and lastly slid his boxers down. He stood there all embarrassed but Dr Shakira just laughed.

"Sorry Chrissie." I was not laughing at you. "Just your embarrassment. Turn round and face away from me please."

Chris meekly did as he was told and felt her hand grasp his limp penis. She attempted to stimulate it but with no response.

"Oh very good. Very good."

Chris felt tears in his eyes. "What do you mean "very good". What have you done to me? I have been noticing for the past few days that something was wrong."

The doctor was well pleased with how things were going. "You mean that you have been trying to masturbate but unable to do so? Well that is just how it should be at first. Trust me and try not to cry. I knew from the defiance in your voices when I ordered you to take pills that that you would resist any attempt to comply with my orders. Well, as I have told you before, you are completely under my control and the hormone replacement pills have been administered in you diet. I am removing the testosterone from your system with certain additives in your diet and that is why you are so emotional and wanting to cry like a girl. I will give you an anti-depressant."

Chris and Jack returned to their rooms and once more compared notes.

Another couple of weeks went by and they were once more summoned before the doctor. On their way to the surgery they came face to face with a couple of young lads who the Sheikh referred to as his "pretty boys."

"Oh look," said one of them. "If it isn't the two pansies! How would you like to feel a nice big one by a real man?" His companion sniggered.

"Perhaps you would like to be ordered to the Master's bed? Perhaps you would enjoy crawling up under the covers from the foot of the bed and ordered to play with his great big dick before he finally takes you?"

Chris and Jack had caught sight of the sheikh and shuddered when they observed just how huge he was. They could only imagine the legendary size of his manhood.

It was Jack who spoke first. "Please don't tell the Sheikh you have seen us," he said.

"We are not likely to do that said one of them. You know we are kept in these chastity belts and not able to even touch ourselves. It is not until we are called by the Master that we are unlocked. He likes his boys to be good and "ripe" and ready for him," said the other boy. "We are desperate for sex by then and adore it when the Master takes us to his bed. We have to wait long enough as it is without having more boys for the Master to play with. Anyway he despises "straight" boys."

The other young twink butted in. "Perhaps if you two displease the Master he might take our chastity belts off and let us have some fun with you. What do you think about that, sissies?"

The boys arrived at the surgery in shock about what they had just heard.

"Well Chrissie, how are you today," asked the doctor.

Christopher explained that they had just met two of the boys in the Sheikh's male harem and were frightened at what they had heard.

"I know dear," she said. "Lets hope the Sheikh doesn't get curious and demand to see how your treatment is progressing. Get undressed for me."

Chris was past caring and soon he was naked in front of the glamorous Dr Shakira.

Instead of inspecting his limp penis she pinched his nipples.

Chris jumped. "They are so tender," he said.

"Do you feel anything down there?" she asked him pointing at his penis. "I saw that when I pinched your nipples your penis jumped as well." She felt it and masturbated it gently. It responded to her expert hand. "There you are," she said triumphantly. "Soon you will be able to enjoy sexual arousal once more!" The doctor was delighted.

For the first time Chris smiled at the doctor.

"Now go back to your room. I am arranging for knickers to be delivered to your room. As I told you before, eventually the desire to wear girls undies will be impossible to resist. I know you don't believe me but one day soon you will see that I am right. As soon as you come to the surgery choosing of your own free will to wear the knickers I will know that you are ready. I will know that you have willingly surrendered to the inevitable. You will then be handed over to the harem girls. Don't worry, what I am doing to you will not mean that you lose interest in girls. In fact it is likely that you will probably become quite promiscuous."

Once more Christopher coloured up but this time he said nothing.

Another middle aged woman delivered their laundry twice a week and sure enough each of them received a pair of pink cotton knickers.

Jack opened Christopher's door and he was holding his knickers in front of him. "No way," they said together. "No way!"

Nevertheless Chris picked up the knickers when he was alone. He remembered the guilty thrill it had given him when he had sneaked into his big sisters bedroom and stolen a pair of her knickers. The thrill he felt when he put them on and looked at himself in the mirror. He returned them and stole another pair a few more times before disaster struck. "You have been pinching my knickers you pervert! Don't try and deny it because I know just how I left them."

It had cost Christopher the price of a new smart phone for his sister. "If you don't buy me one I will tell mother," she said!

The weeks went by and Chris and Jack had resigned themselves to their fate. In fact both of them were secretly beginning to come to terms with what was happening to them. The doctor had noted that Christopher in particular had a strong feminine side to him and she was pleased at how he had lost some of his fears.

The doctor was delighted with just how successful she was being with her charges. "Young Christine," she told herself: "you will be the first to surrender to me." She had already noticed that he was taking special care of his fingernails. They were quite manicured.

Lesha looked in from time to time. "How are you two?" she asked. "Your hair is growing fast. Let me know when you would like me to arrange for a hairdresser to visit you. Is that Chanel No5? Are you wearing perfume? Doctor Shakira will be delighted!"

Both of them vigorously denied using perfume, but a few days previously a small bottle of Chanel No5 along with some items of jewellery had arrived on their dressing tables and Christopher could not resisted the temptation to dab a little behind his ears as he had seen his sister do.

Chris explained that the doctor had said that she wanted them to grow their hair down to their shoulders before they could have it cut.

"What she really means is before you have it styled," said Lesha and laughed. "Your blonde hair is going to look sensational Christine and as for your red hair Jacqueline, Gorgeous!"

"Please don't call me Christine," said Chris. However there was no indignation in his voice. A few weeks earlier and he would have been incensed to be called Christine! Jack didn't say a word.

Both Chris and Jack were wearing white tee shirts and Lesha noticed that they were beginning to fill very nicely. "You two are really developing fast," she observed slyly, before leaving.

In fact They had asked for more clothes and had been told that all they could be given were girls tee shirts. These were plain white and had proved much too tight They were unable to hide the obvious development that was taking place.

Neither of them would admit it but secretly they were proud of their developing figures. Clearly the hormone replacement was beginning to gain pace and taking control of their bodies and desires.

Their relationship with Dr Shakira was now on a firm footing and they trusted the almost comforting feeling of being under her control. It was true, they were beginning to come to terms with the changes in their bodies. Both of them were eighteen and they had not started to shave and what hair was on their chins and their bodies had disappeared with the treatment and they had smooth skin just like a girl.

The next visit to Dr Shakira saw an increasingly confident pair no longer terrified of their regular visits.

"Let me have a look at you Chrissie dear," said the doctor. "Come over to the light."

Christopher had given way to the urge and applied a little lipstick. He was half hoping that Dr Shakira wouldn't notice. He was still embarrassed at what he had done. Somehow the urge had just come over him and he had to do it. Also he had continued to use the Chanel No5 and although he had tried to wash it off it remained obvious.

However Dr Shakira was not going to let him think she hadn't noticed. It had become obvious that her patient was well advanced with the treatment and any day now the white flag would be raised!

"Just a word of advice," was all the Dr said, anxious not to embarrass her patient. "You need to use a more intense red with that blonde hair of yours. And your perfume is lovely darling!"

"Lesha gave me the lipstick," said Chris. "I just thought it would be nice to make my lips stand out a bit. Can't think why I didn't use lipstick before. It looks so nice - don't you think so Dr Shakira?"

The Dr smiled at him and squeezed his hands in the way that she had started to do.

"Yes darling I do think you look nice. And your figure! My, how it develops!"

"Do you think so?" he said without displaying any shyness at what she had just said. Also She had twice called him "darling" in a most unprofessional way and he was delighted.

"And I see that you are wearing a necklace!"

Nothing wrong in that protested Christopher defensively. "Boys often wear necklaces."

"Yes, very true," said the Dr, who failed to remind him that the gold necklace he was wearing was decidedly feminine!

When it was time once again for the Dr to summon her patients to the surgery she decided to be just a little more direct with them. She felt that perhaps she could encourage them to at last submit to the inevitable and realise that femininity was now in control of their bodies. She need not have bothered.

Christopher was the first in as usual and Dr Shakira saw that her patient had indeed taken her advice.

"I see you are wearing intense red lipstick as I suggested," she said.

Chris said nothing as he faced her nervously.

"Well, you know what to do dear. Just drop your shorts for me please."

Chris hesitated and the doctor wondered why.

"I'm wearing knickers," he almost whispered, "and I'm so embarrassed."

"Knickers darling! Oh you clever girl. Well done you," and she took her patient into her arms and gave a big hug. "But why are you embarrassed? You must really want to wear them. Can't I see them? Please drop your trousers for me. Can I call you Christine now?"

"No its not that. Its just that they are, well ... schoolgirl knickers."

Dr Shakira laughed. "Don't worry darling. I will hand you over to the tender mercy of the girls and you will soon be wearing a pretty slip with matching bra and knickers. Is that what you would like?"

"Oh yes, said Christine and I never want to see those ugly boxer shorts again!"

12