The Shepsisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my..." Dora stepped closer, her eyes riveted to the growing bulge beneath her sister's boot. "It seems that somebody likes our interrogation tactics. He's a good boy really."

Closing his eyes, Daniel tilted his head back, leaving his throat exposed, and swallowed a whine, hating the feelings rising up within up, battling for dominance. It felt...right to be spoken to like that. Just not when his life was on the line.

Danica yanked her boot back and grabbed Dora by the arm, hauling her a few paces away where they conversed in frenzied whispers that were clearly intended to be overheard.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, dear Danica?" Dora mock whispered, loud enough for the whole room of furs to hear her.

"Indeed, sister," Danica winked to Yote. "He's a special one. I knew it when I caught him on the roof. He got straight on his knees when I told him to."

"But will he do it now?" Dora mused, glancing at the squirming coyote, now with a more pronounced erection that no amount of willpower and frustrated thoughts seemed to banish.

"Oh, we'll see," Danica said thoughtfully. "We'll see."

As one, they turned to face Yote and strutted back, Dora's tail wagging so quickly that it beat against her sister's legs. Danica leaned in close to coyote and lifted his muzzle up with a claw placed beneath his narrow jaw while Dora giggled lightly and ran her paw over his cock.

"We'll make a deal with you...Dan," Danica said with a glint of mayhem in her eye. "We've taken a liking to you, we have. You seem to be fairly...receptive to us also. This is good. We want to offer you the opportunity to serve us for one year. As our slave and pet, that is," she added with a smirk.

The coyote sat very still, digesting this information though Dora's paw squeezing his shaft intermittently made it understandably difficult to concentrate. Sighing heavily, he sank back in the chair, shaking his head from side to side as if it had suddenly become much heavier than he was used to.

"Like hell that's a true offer," Daniel spat tiredly, his cock throbbing and drooling a droplet of pre cum on to Dora's paw. "I'll do it and then you'll kill me anyway. You wouldn't want me walking away with knowledge gained within these walls, be real with it."

"We have ways to ensure you don't talk about what happens here," Danica assured him.

"Of course, if you choose not to accept our offer or give us any information..." She trailed off, the implications of her words quite clear to the bound Yote.

"Like I have any choice in the matter..." He muttered quietly, raising his voice for his final decision to be heard. "Yes. Fine. I'll do it. And god help me."

"That was a very wise decision, slave," Danica said sternly, though there was a note of pleasure in her tone. "Now we can have some fun - much better than interrogation for all of us!"

Somehow Daniel doubted that that statement would ring true after some time, but he could not deny the of anticipation that made his fur stand up a little, batting his tail back and forth uncertainly. If it let him escape after a year with his life and the deal was the sort of thing that he had honestly enjoyed in life before this mission, why should he not go along with it and, yes, enjoy?

"Guards!" Dora barked, the wolves jumping to attention with as much discipline as trained soldiers. "Leave us. You," she pointed at a wolf with black ears, "bring a red box from the room down the hall, second on the left. Be quick!"

The coyote rubbed his wrists as when he was released, encouraging the flow of blood back into his paws, though he kept a careful eye on the Shepsisters. What did they have planned for him? He was to be their slave... That could go either way, he thought anxiously. Danica looked him over from head to toe with a critical eye, her gaze resting upon his resilient erection for a few discomforting seconds. Dora licked her lips.

"Strip," Danica commanded bluntly. "And I don't want you to call either of us anything but 'Mistress' or our deal with you will be void. What?" She added when he froze in place. "Never had a femfur tell you to get naked before? Lose them!"

Slowly, coyote spread his ears to the sides in submission and fumbled with the fastening on his pants, changing his mind halfway and wrestling his boots off first instead. With that done, he huffed and looked to the side, yanking his trousers down without preamble, although a blush raged through the tan fur on his muzzle and his hard-on betrayed all too openly that he was enjoying a little more than he should have been. His eyes grazed Danica's and he gulped, removing his plain, black boxers too and dumping them in the small, untidy pile of clothing that he had created. Standing up tall and proud, he put his paws behind his back to hide their trembling and awaited further instruction as one wolf returned, handed the box to Dora and left immediately.

"Think of this as your...initiation," Dora told him, pawing through the red box for something in particular. "This is merely a taste of what is to come and what will be expected of you."

"What will be - mmph!"

Danica clapped her paw over his muzzle and snarled, her eyes suddenly fiery.

"As for expectations, only speak when spoken to," she said more calmly and indifferently, pushing his head away. "Get down on the ground, all fours."

He shivered and did so, shifting his weight on the cold, hard linoleum. Daniel supposed that, considering that the room was originally for interrogation, it would have been easy to clean after...well...after. Dora giggled and withdrew something from the red box with an extravagant flourish.

"A-ha!" She exclaimed, tail tip twitching happily. "I knew that it was in here!"

And...what was that? Yote chanced a glance up and gulped at what he saw; Dora caressed the smooth, violet dildo almost lovingly with one paw, tugging at the connected straps with the other. A strap-on, of course it was a strap on - what better instrument to put him in his place?

"Oh, don't fret," Dora laughed, noticing his dismay. "You can take eight, inches that is. Be a brave boy now, slave."

"Let's see how your tongue pleases while my sister preps, slave," Danica murmured thoughtfully, moving the chair so that it stood before Daniel's muzzle. "You know how to pleasure a lady, don't you?" He nodded.

"Excellent! Then you do not require initial training," she barked, appearing more content at this prospect than she had at anything else.

Seating herself comfortably in the straight-backed chair, she kicked off her boots and tugged her form-hugging trousers down, scooping them neatly to one side. The coyote looked up fearfully and half-yelped in surprise, catching himself in the nick of time. He would never have expected one of the Shepsisters to be wearing latex underwear, crotch-less to boot!

"Stop staring and lick, slave."

Shaking himself out of his astonishment, Daniel leaned forward and moistened his lips, flicking the tip of his tongue along her pink slit, prying and teasing the folds apart with a soft murr of contentment. The shepherd above him moaned and allowed her tongue to loll out, dragging his muzzle closer and yipping very quietly. So encouraged, the coyote nuzzled the thin fur over her sex and quested forward with his tongue until he found the hidden button of flesh that he sought, lapping eagerly as if his life depended on making it throb. Danica fought not to squirm, which would too openly display her approval, and he smiled inwardly, catching her clit between his lips and suckling upon it softly like he would do to a special treat. Maybe this was now his treat.

Something cold nudged his tail hole and the coyote yelped, jerking his head away to look fearfully back over his shoulder. Dora had stripped to her fur while he had been occupied and had the strap-on harness snugly fastened around her hips and legs; his eyes lingered on her perky, white furred breasts with pink nipples teasing him with their presence. A solid cuff to the side of his head dragged him back to reality and Danica snatched his head back round by his ear.

"Head down!" Danica snapped, thrusting her hips up to meet his nose.

Swallowing hard, the coyote returned to stroking his tongue tenderly over her folds and dipped his tongue into her sex, tasting her sweet nectar again. When the dildo touched the tense ring of his tail hole again, he did not flinch but felt a wave of relief as he realised that the coldness was only lubricant, which would surely ease the experience for him. Not that he was dreading it... He had been the willing victim of a femfur's strap-on in times past. Wriggling his tongue deep into Danica's cunt, he squeezed his eyes tightly shut and groaned as Dora rolled her hips forward, sliding the first inch of the dildo smoothly into his backside with barely a flicker of pain from the coyote.

He had forgotten how good it felt.

Fighting to relax his muscles, Dan focused on massaging his new mistress' cunny with the flat of his broad tongue, licking over her soft passage and scooping his tongue across her vulva, wishing to taste more of her. The dildo invaded his tail hole with the insistence of, well, a dog with a bone, and he shuddered, his tail raising subconsciously as he submitted to whatever Dora desired to do with him. With his head sandwiched between Danica's strong thighs, he felt strangely comforted and circled her clit with the tip of her tongue, happy to hear her moans and feel her tremors of pleasure. Below his belly and forgotten by the sisters, the coyote's cock dripped pre cum into a small pool on the floor, which was rapidly growing: he whined plaintively.

"Did you want something, slave?" Danica chuckled breathlessly, enjoying the coyote's tongue immensely. "Answer."

"Yes, please, I want to...to cum..." He whined, begging with his eyes and rubbing his nose against her clitoris. "Please...mistress?"

"Work for it then, slave," Danica growled. "Make me cum and my sister too. Then, maybe, we'll allow you this."

Daniel yipped and eagerly dove into Danica's sex, licking and lapping around the spots that had earned him a good response before, his tongue flicking rapidly over her clit as he concentrated on her pleasure. Dora rocked his body forward with every thrust, half-crushing his nose against the other shepherd's crotch, and groaned lewdly, letting her hips slap against his raised rear as her pants grew louder and louder. He suspected that the dildo in his backside was double-ended so that Dora was receiving even more stimulation than he was. His cock ached to cum but he diligently controlled himself and held his body in check; being an assassin, at least previously, had had its perks in self-discipline.

He did not know how many inches were buried in him - how could he keep track? All he knew that every forward stroke of the purple phallus pressed the silicone against his prostrate and made him want to thrust into nothingness, sink his cock into a female's tender warmth and hump until he came with a howl. Sweat dampened patches of fur on his body and he nudged Danica's latex panties further aside so that he could lap right up over her vulva and along the upper side of her cunny lips, ending at her clit. Focusing on that and submitting to Dora's way with him, Daniel groaned in the back of his throat and licked persistently over that nub of flesh, sucking and flicking with his tongue and lips until Danica arched her back and moaned loudly in orgasm.

He thought that the sisters, with their identical coats and similar bodies, were alike in more ways than one as Dora gripped his hips and thrust powerfully into his rump, tail stirring up the air so that a cold breeze brushed the fur on the back of Yote's legs. As he tenderly stroked his tongue over Danica's cunny, cleaning her of the burst of sexual fluids that had escaped her in climax, he bit back a yelp; Dora sped up considerably and let out a strangled yowl as she climaxed shortly after her sister, fucking his tail hole to prolong her pleasure for as long as possible.

"You may cum now," Danica growled softly, patting his head like she would to a pet dog and smiling fondly to the still moving Dora. "You've been a good boy."

A flush of pleasure warmed his body - better than any orgasm - and Yote growled under his breath, cumming at her command and spilling his semen on to the ground, where he half-hoped that he would be commanded to lick it up after. The strangest desires come to a fur in orgasm. As his chest heaved and Dora's dildo stilled within his tail hole, holding his anal ring spread open until she decided to withdraw, Danica smiled down at their new slave and ran her paw gently over his head.

Ah, little slave, Danica thought contentedly, the glow of her orgasm raising even her tail into a faint wag. This will be an extraordinary year indeed. How lucky we all were to meet this night.

12