The Shirt

Story Info
Wearing his shirt , Pretty entices Plus.
1.7k words
4.33
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story evolved from an e-mail that Plus sent to Pretty and Pretty responded to. The e-mails between us continued and before long we realized that we had written an extremely romantic, erotic story.

We hope that you enjoy our intimate correspondence as much as we do.

* * * * *

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING else, just my shirt. The thought of it is intoxicating. The inadvertent flash of skin, the stolen glances, the pounding of my pulse when you innocently (?!) bend over or raise your arms to stretch. How I would love to come up behind you, slide my hands beneath the shirt, and gather you to me. To pull you down atop me. To fumble and search beneath the fabric, finding treasures to hold and fondle. Picturing your devilish smile at my hunger.

Oh my…I WOULD attempt to tantalize you by “innocently” bending over or raising my arms. Nothing would please me more than to have you gather me into you. To sit upon your lap as you began to seek and find the treasures that you so desire. To put my head against your chest and feel your racing heart. To watch you feed your hunger. To smile at you devilishly and place my soft lips upon yours. To taste you.

My, my, my, everything is so soft and smooth under here. Except these, these are hard and swollen. They feel wonderful, though. What’s that, darling? What did you moan? You seem to be a bit tongue-tied. Kiss me, baby. Let me tie tongues with you. Mmmmm, such soft, full lips, so hungry. Does it bother you if I put my hand down here? No? It’s so hot. And wet. Ah, my, my, I can’t stop my hands; they’re all over you.

Softly moaning into your mouth as we kiss passionately; tongues meeting tongues, gentle sucking, hungry probing. Your big strong hands touching my hard, swollen buds. They beg for your mouth. Slightly parting my legs to invite you to feel just how hot and wet you make me. Breaking from our needy kiss only to reposition myself upon your lap. Moving my leg up and over your head to squirm down on your hardness, my legs wide apart for you to see, to touch, to take. Facing you, my hard nipples pressed against your chest, my tongue circling inside your ear, soft moaning….whispering “take me baby.”

My heart thunders as you open yourself to me. I slide my fingers down your belly and press my palm flat against you. I rub your silky softness, the heat burning my skin. My other hand cups your breast, the pounding of your heart hammering against my fingers. I gently trace the folds of you, wetting my finger in you. The fire of your skin warms me, chasing the chill that lives in me. Teasingly, I slide my hand up your body, leaving for later any further attentions down there. I lean in and kiss you, the soft fullness of your lips filling my senses, your hunger feeding me. I struggle with the first button of your shirt, growling my frustration into your mouth. As I free it, I see the newly exposed skin, the top of my tongue tattooing your skin. With each button, I trace lower with my lips. The third button proves too much for me, and slowly, I pull the shirt open, buttons flying as the threads break. Draping the fabric back over your arms, I open the shirt wide, and your present yourself to me. My eyes wide in amazement, I marvel at the gift you offer me. Smooth skin, deliciously soft flesh, and the heaving rise of your chest. I nestle one of your breasts in my big, rough hand. My thumb brushes across your nipple, barely making contact. Again and again, my thumb touches you, drawing a gasp from you. I bend to you, and my breath warms your skin. My tongue flicks out and slashes your swollen nipple. My free hand slides around, down your back and down further, to cup your asscheek.

I am mesmerized by the look of wonder and longing on your face as I sit before you, offering myself to you. The feel of our lips pressing together, our tongues probing each other wildly, your hand cupping my breast, your other hand briefly touching my hot silky mound and the momentary pleasure of your finger inside me. Soft moans escape my lips. Your struggle with my buttons amuses me. How hungry you are for me. As you continue your struggle I push down harder into your lap, longing, wanting, needing, begging your hardness to tantalize me. Your struggle finally over, your thumb followed by your tongue teases my swollen nipple and further flames my fires deep within. I moan uncontrollably as I bring your still wet finger to my lips. I catch your eyes with mine. I want you to watch me as I lick your finger and taste myself. I suck your finger into my mouth slowly and deliberately until I am satisfied. I feel your hand upon my ass and can no longer hold back. Without difficulty I unbutton your shirt and begin to rub your hard, broad chest. Oh God…how I have wanted to do this. I lean forward and push down onto your hard cock as I begin to kiss, lick and suck on your chest.

I am taken by the wanton desire you share with me. Watching you taste of yourself pushes me over the edge. Feeling you grind yourself against my cock, I reach past you and curl my arms up your back, fingers reaching over your shoulders from behind. You gasp as I begin to force you down, spreading your tight lips over my hardness. A thrill of agonizing pleasure runs through me as you spread around me, sliding your wet grip over me. A predatory groan begins deep in my chest. Further and further I push you down, each delicious inch squeezing me. I lean in and fasten my teeth gently into your throat, moaning into your skin. Your nails caress the back of my neck, shivers running down my spine at your sharp tracings. Seating into you completely, I slide my hands slowly, firmly down your back, tracing the curves and hollows. Filling my hands with your round asscheeks, I begin to grind up into you, savoring the tight grip of your pussy. Kissing up your neck, I bite at your earlobe, teeth scraping softly against tender skin. Kisses paint your neck and under your jaw. Fingers clutching the soft flesh of your ass, I lift you slowly, the muscles in my chest and arms outlined under the skin. Up you rise, your ravenous wetness pulling at me. Up you go, until only the fat knob of my cock is still inside you. Pausing. Gazing into your eyes. Waiting. Our eyes lock, and at that moment, I thrust up at you, pulling down hard on your waist. Bludgeoning into you, I invade your body again, our hips slapping wetly together. You throw your head back and gasp, and I feel you grip me ever more tightly. Grinding, swiveling, mashing your swollen bud between us, together we punish each other with pleasure. Cradling your back in my arms, I lean you away from me, treasuring the sight of you. My lips find your rigid nipple as I lean in and feed at your breast.

Trusting you completely and closing my eyes, I lay back against your cradling hands. My hair cascades and touches your legs. Pausing my wild ride for a moment, I hold your engorged, throbbing cock inside me. I am amazed at how completely you fill me. We are one. While savoring your thick, hard cock suddenly I feel your wet mouth feeding upon my breast. I moan loudly and begin to move back up the length of your beautiful cock. Again we pound each other with reckless abandon. Your hardness drives into my wet, swollen pussy. I feel juices running down between us and imagine them trickling across your balls. The slurping sound of my pussy tugging on your swollen cock makes me crazy. I take your head in my hands and guide your mouth to my other erect nipple and beg you to suckle some more. More moans of pleasure fill the air. I cannot get enough of you. I wiggle and squirm to position your big cock so that if finds my special spot and when it does, I scream in delight. My hands move to your shoulders and my nails dig deeper with each thrust. My pussy is relentless and continues to squeeze and tug at your cock as you drive deeper and deeper into me. Each deep thrust is answered by either a scream or a moan. I place my fingers between your mouth and my nipple to break the suction. I cover your lips with mine, delve into your mouth and suck your tongue deeply into my mouth.

Your mouth muffles my moans; your nails in my skin sharpen my senses. I grab your ass with both hands and squeeze your cheeks hard. I pull you into and onto me, using my grip to grind your pussy over my cock. We are wrestling now, fighting each other to climax, combatants with a common, consensual, sensual goal. I slowly inch forward in the chair, further and further, until I am perched on the edge. Gathering you to me, I slip from the seat to kneel on the floor. My hands lift and lower you on my cock. Breaking the kiss, I gasp into your ear, “Now, baby, come with me now.” Your arms, fiercely strong in your passion, embrace me tightly. Your spasms begin and they pull my orgasm from me. Deep, shuddering, roaring pleasure rushes from me, pouring into your tight, molten flesh. My legs tighten as I thrust up into you, burying my cock in you, losing myself in you, dying in you.

Losing all control, my head rears back, my nails dig in and a piercing scream escapes my lips. Every fiber of me shakes, trembles and quivers as my pussy clenches and releases over and over and over again squeezing, pulling, coaxing your cock to an explosive orgasm. Your love inside me…forever mine.

Looking at you, I lean forward and gently kiss the tears from your face as you tenderly wipe my tears from my cheeks.