The Shirt Off My Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?"

I nodded dumbly and snapped two pictures of her pussy.

"Help me up then. Can't you see I'm stuck?"

I helped her up, her skin cool against my hot clammy hands. Her skin was very soft and once she was up she placed one foot on the seat the other on the door and reached her hand down between her legs. I saw the next picture and it was this pose but the model in the mag was spreading her pussy lips with both hands. Dee appeared apprehensive of being this brazen initially then looked at me with a sexy smile and said that she thought maybe I should join her naked before we continue.

"I'll hold the camera for you!"

I was now wanting to fuck this woman and so had no problem getting naked for her. I undid my belt and dropped my trousers, kicking off my shoes at the same time. I pulled off my socks and stood there in front of Dee with my CK's so heavily tented by my hard cock that the elasticated waist wasn't touching at the front. Dee snapped a picture of me.

"Come on stud, let me see what you are hiding in there."

I confidently dropped my CK's and stood to expose my very hard 7" cock.

"Wow! Now that is a nice one."

Dee snapped another two pics then handed me the camera. We both knew that this would end in a fuck but neither of us wanted to rush it.

"What if Janet came in and saw us like this?"

I laughed and suggested that we might be in big trouble, but I did say I'd locked the door when we came in and that she still had the keys. This was just a distraction as I didn't care about Janet. I looked over and practically ordered Dee to strike the next pose. Dee reached down and spread her pussy for me, showing her pink hole, slippery with her juices that sparkled in the flash of the camera. I helped her jump out the car for the next poses on the hood of the car. Dee walked around, her butt wobbling slightly as she moved. She gasped out loud as she leant back against the car not thinking that it would be cold against her skin. Once settled I snapped away as she just did her own thing, ignoring the magazine as she lifted her legs, spread her pussy, dipped a finger in and slowly moved it in and out. By now I wasn't taking photos, I was just watching as she masturbated in front of me, pulling her pussy open and exposing her clitoris, her soft red pubic hair sparkling with her pussy juices. I started rubbing my cock and Dee was watching me as intently as I was watching her.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE TONY WILL YOU JUST FUCK ME!"

I didn't need asking twice and ran over to my jeans to grab a condom out of my wallet then ran back and moved over Dee, resting my hands either side of her. She took the condom off me and removed it from the packet, pulling it open with her teeth. The wrapper discarded Dee reached down and handled my cock gently feeling it all over before slowly rolling the condom down its length then stroking it once or twice. Satisfied with her handiwork Dee guided my throbbing cock to her pussy and rubbed the tip over her clit but as soon as I felt that I was moving into her I thrust in, our pubic bones clashing and Dee screamed out in pleasure and pain.

"You beast!"

I'd never been called a beast before and felt good as I started slowly fucking her, moving almost all the way out then back to the hilt in long slow thrusts, Dee's butt squeaking against the polished surface of the Porsche. Her pussy was the tightest I'd ever felt and fucking her was amazing. Dee whimpered as I thrust in and out, thankful that the condom was de-sensitising me slightly as I was already ready to blow. I moved in one final time and held it there as deep as I could get for a short while as I calmed down a little, letting my pending orgasm subside. Dee wrapped her legs around me and I slowly lifted us up until I stood upright with Dee still firmly impaled on my cock. I slowly moved over to the Mercedes and lifted Dee off me, turning her around and pushing her over the hood so that her ass was pointing up. I took a generous ass cheek in each hand and massaged them as I positioned my cock at her gaping hole. I pressed forward and impaled her again as she begged me to fuck her hard.

I didn't want to disappoint and began to thrust in and out of her roughly. She groaned and whimpered as I went at her then felt her hand as she reached under to rub her clit, allowing her nails to tickle my ball sack at the peak of each thrust. I kept up a steady pace pounding at her, regularly lifting her feet off the ground as I held her womanly hips firmly.

"Fuck me stud..... Fuck my juiced up cunt with your hard cock!"

Dee continued to call out obscenities as I pounded her tight pussy, her juices squelching between us, her potent scent filling my nostrils. 'This was fucking.' I thought to myself. After another minute or two Dee started to call out to me.

"Don't stop..... Don't stop....... Oh fuck me, don't stop.....!"

I kept it up as Dee went rigid calling out her orgasm, her hands frantically grabbing at the slick metal of the Mercedes' hood, a muffled scream, followed by more groans coming from her. I slowed down my strokes but she ordered me to keep it going. I sped up again and within twenty seconds she was having another noisy orgasm, her juices making slopping noises between us.

Shortly after her second orgasm she grabbed a hold of my thighs and said to be careful. I slowed down and she pushed me off her, slowly letting my cock plop out of her, her freshly fucked pussy taking a few seconds to close back up. Dee then stood up.

"My god that was amazing!"

Dee was breathing heavily but well aware I was expecting something more from her. She reached out for my cock but didn't quite touch it.

"I'm a bit sore now but let me take care of that for you!"

I stood there as she walked behind me and put her arms around my chest, stroking from my abs down to my cock. She whipped off the condom and took a hold of my hard cock, slippery with the condom lubricant, gently building a stroke. As she jerked me off I could feel her hot breath on my back, still panting from her recent double orgasm. Her skills were amazing as she moved her hand expertly up and down my hard cock, not being too rough or too gentle, just perfect. She sped up her strokes, her other hand reaching under and parting my legs slightly so that she could fondle my testicles. I was very close and let Dee know as much. She shuffled me forwards so that I was directly in front of the Mercedes, all the time keeper her masterful action going. She released my testicles and grabbed my butt, first firmly, then more gently moving her arm around in a hug motion to stroke my chest. That was all I could take and I grunted out my orgasm, shooting my first stream a monumental distance across the Mercedes' hood. Dee slowed right down and released her grip a little as I shot a second stream that got tangled up in the Mercedes emblem that stood out from the grille. Two more smaller drips fell to my feet and over Dee's hand as she ever so slowly milked me dry, keeping her fingers away from the sensitive head.

"How about a kiss then stud?"

I looked over my shoulder at Dee who'd taken a step back and smiled, quickly going over to her and kissing her deeply, lifting her off the floor as I did it. Our tongues fought for a moment then Dee wiggled herself free, the film of sweat on our sexed up bodies allowing her to do so easily. I chased her about the garage for a moment, Dee squealing with laughter as her large tits bounced about, my softening cock following suit. When I caught her I turned her back to me and squeezed her to me, rubbing her nipples and feeling down her belly to her pussy touching her whole body. She looked over her shoulder at me and suggested we make a move before Janet got suspicious.

Dee called a cab as we got dressed and I threw the camera and magazine into the box of clothes I was going to 'liberate' from the garage. We tidied up best we could then left from the garage door, Dee posting the keys through the letter box.

"Did she leave us a tip then?"

I asked Dee expecting her to have a wad of cash to hand over but Dee said that Janet told her there was no money in the house and she'd send something to the agency. When we got to Dee's she suggested I come in with her. I was moved in by the end of the week and became Dee's prize catch. I was shown off to her mates and in return we got to fuck nearly every day. My mates initially thought I could do better but I think they knew that I liked her as she was such a nice person and such a great fuck. Fuck we did. Not just in the flat, but car parks, back of her car, the cinema, beach and a thousand other places.

We did get an envelope from Janet along with a short letter thanking us. There was £450 for us to share. She said it was going to be £500 but her driver had been given £50 as an apology for the guest who 'left a mess' on her Mercedes. Both of us had assumed the other had cleaned up my spunk but neither of us did, poor sod.

12