The Shiver of a Man Ch. 01

Story Info
One night in club changes Alex's life forever.
1.2k words
3.8
18.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djstories
djstories
14 Followers

I have never really fit into society. I am the nerd at the back of the class, the chubby kid last to get picked for a team. I don't really mind though, it keeps me out of trouble. The one thing that does bother me is the fact that I have yet to find love. I am twenty five and single. I live in a one bedroom apartment in the city and work at a dead end job. The one thing I do have going to for me is my best friend Lisa.

I met Lisa three years ago when I started my job at the bank. Lisa is the type of woman who just turns heads. She has long blonde hair, large breast, and that hour glass figure. Lisa is a no bullshit kind of person. She has had to work hard for people to take her seriously and she won't let anyone mess that up.

"Hay Alex I need to ask you something," She calls out to me as I head for my car.

I turn to look at her, "Yes?"

"A few of us girls are going out to the new club Lust tonight. I wanted to know if you would come with us."

I looked at her like she had two heads, "Lisa, you do realize that you are talking to me right? There is not a chance in hell that I am going to a club. I don't do clubs."

"Come on Alex. Just this one night for me. It will be fun. I will keep you attached to my hip all night."

Lisa was giving me that look that she knows I can't say no to, "Fine, but I am not staying long."

Lisa gave me a smile, turned on her heel and left. Driving home I cursed myself for not having enough balls to tell her no. All though, I don't know how much it would hurt me to go out for one night. I may even meet a nice guy....... yea who am I kidding. The only type of guy you find in a club is the one that wants a quick fuck. That is not who I am. I'm the hopeless romantic.

Pulling up outside my appartment building I run in to quickly shower and change. Thirty minutes later I am looking myself over in the more. I put on my best pair of jeans that make it appear that I have an ass. I put on a tight v-neck shirt and black and white chuck taylor's. I thought I looked pretty good. I ran a hand down my smooth chest and stomach. Yea, tonight would be fun. Checking the time, I grab my keys and head out the door.

Arriving outside the club, I see a line going down the side of the building. I park my car and find Lisa standing next to hers with two other people from work. On of them is a busty red head and the other a petite brunette.

"Well don't you look hot," The red head says to me. "I'm Chelsea."

I shake her hand and Lisa introduces the other girl as Amanda. I follow them directly to the front of the line. Apparently Chelsea's brother is one of the bartenders. When we walk in my mouth drops open. I have never seen such a beautiful place. The DJ booth is straight back directly across from the entrance.

There are two bars on either side of the dance floor which is directly in the middle of the club. There are strobe light coming from every where lighting up the club like the fourth of July. Painted across the walls are various couples of all walks of life dancing. I look at Lisa who is smiling at me,

"This is amazing."

"I know," She says grabbing my hand and dragging me onto the dance floor.

I don't know if its the club or the fact that I am in a new environment but I dance like there is no tomorrow. I actually feel like I am doing a good job at it. Lisa, Chelsea, Amanda, and myself have formed a small circle and we just give it are all.

I'm in the heat of the moment when I feel a pair of strong hands grip me and pull me tight against a rock hard body. I turn around and see what can only be described as the face of a Greek god. He's smiling at me, showing me his perfect white teeth. His smile is that of someone who knows they are attractive. I hate that, it means they are interested in one thing.

"Get lost," I say pushing him off of me.

"Come on, I just want a dance," He says with a smirk.

"I'm not interested."

I feel myself surrounded by my friends, "He said get lost asshole"

The guy looks at Amanda, hold his hands up in defeat and walks away. After going through that I no longer felt like dancing. I whispered in Lisa's ear letting her now I was taking off. She gave me that pouty face but it wasn't going to work this time. I gave her a hug and made way out of the club.

As I was walking to my car I could swear someone was watching me. I looked around and could see no one. As a got closer to my car I felt a shiver and the next thing I knew I was being held up against a wall in the alley beside the club. My mind was in jam as I tried to process how I ended up here. As I got my wits together I realized I was face to face with the Greek god. My heart sank.

"What the fuck? Let me go," I said letting my anger get the best of my judgement.

"You shouldn't have denied me what is mine." He said staring deep into my eyes.

Something in me was intrigued by him. I felt a pull to him that scared me to my core. He smirked at me as if he knew what I was thinking.

Staring at me he came nose to nose with me and spoke, "You will be mine, you will give me what I desire."

This guy had seriously lost his mind, "Let me go you asshole."

He looked shocked that I didn't respond to his command. Stepping back he placed me back on the ground and in a flash he was gone. I had no idea what happened but I ran to my car like a bat out of hell. Driving dangerously back to my apartment I got there in record time. Going inside I bolted my door and doubled checked my windows.

Feeling a little better I went back to my room and flopped on my bed. Putting my hands behind me head I tried to rap my mind around what had just happened. I knew that there was no way in hell that I would have went home with that man but I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed him. Something was going on and I could feel in the pit of my stomach that it was going to change my life forever.

djstories
djstories
14 Followers