The Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arched feet made me submissive to her. She loved having a younger man. I kept up with her. We fell in love.

But she enjoyed the anal sex. She would bend over and let me plow into her behind. That was when mom and aunt came home. We thought they were going for tea. But they came back sooner than expected.

"What's going on?" Aunt Connie asked. Linda already informed them and other ladies about my foot fetish.

"We were just enjoying each other's company. Its been like this for months. A young man knowing how to treat a woman. An elderly woman. Ive not had sex in 44 years. His company showed me that this is how a Queen should be treated. By giving all attention to her feet. I made advances to him and he accepted. I know he is my grandson. But no man has ever tolerated my stinky feet nor ever showed any love nor complimented them. Since he is the only one to do so. I started to fall in love with Dave... He treats me just right. What woman would turn down a foot rub? What woman wouldn't want to have high arched feet? Ballet dancer's everyday keep trying to arch their feet. Either you are born with it or not. Either you have it or don't. He taught me to love my self and i indulge in all his fantasies. I started to love my feet. He teaches me how to please him. Just to know a man love my feet made me feel special. I even learn he loves to be dominated. He is very submissive. Ive never had a man treat me like this even when i turned 18. For the first time I enjoyed sex. Then i wanted more. More attention to my feet. I realized this is what i needed. Its been missing from my entire adulthood. And Dave is the only one to give it to me. I started to feel appreciated. And truly loved. Dave is the first man to truly know how to treat a woman. Then i wanted sex from him and only him. He is good at it. He is open minded. Since men only see beauty in flat feet women. Even Bob left me for one. One that was younger. Dave filled that whole in my life. I finally know what I was missing. It was Dave. He stares atour feet in hopes of seeing our sexy arches. I'll even share him with you two on one condition." Grandma Linda said.

"What condition is that?" They asked. Grandma Linda replied, "we learn as much as we can about foot fetish from him and you feel the same way as i do as i said earlier."

"Deal." They replied.

From then on i had all three women. I taught them how to pose their arches. I took pictures. I drew their feet like it was an art class. They did so without question.

I saved this for my collection. Then as i start masturbating in my room, in walks Grandma Linda. She starts watching me masturbate. I was so in to pleasing myself that I fantasized about her feet. But she decided to to make the experience better. She sat on my chest and smothered my face with her delicious wrinkled soles. I could see her arches.

"Sniff!" She commanded. I sniffed fo so long. Then she grabs my stiff member and starts to give me a hand job.

"Sniff!" She kept commanding. She was starting to really understand foot fetishists. Her feet stank assaulted my nostrils. Vinegary smell. She rubbed her rough dry feet all over my face.

The sweat glistened as it covered each inch of my face. Then she lifted one foot and her toes descended into my mouth. She forced me to suck her toes.

"Suck." she said. I sucked each toe. Then globs of goo shot out like water from a fire hydrant. In walks mom and aunt Connie.

Connie kneels down and starts to suck Me. She bobs her head up and down. Then when she is finished, mom Sheila repeated what aunt Connie did. Then they all get off.

I drifted off to sleep. Then woke up disoriented. Pounds of flesh descending down my stiff member. My limbs shackled. I was chained to the bed.

Then ones huge pussy lips grinding on my face. I sucked and sucked. Then I heard laughter.

Were there more women? Was i being humiliated? Then i had to sniff more feet. I was blind folded. Then i heard camera shots.

Whats going on? I suddenly heard grandma Linda reply, "dont worry grandson. Its just a little humiliation. We'll share pictures with all the women you know with high arched feet."

My fears were laid to rest. During that night grandma Linda wanted anal sex. She sat so she could get as much as she wanted from me. Me poping her in the ass. Then i got to sniff her feet for enjoyment.

12