The Shoot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart climbed onto the bed and made eye contact with Rebecca as he laid down right between her short, toned legs. His eye contact was obstructed by mountainous peaks of Rebecca's breasts as they heaved with her rapid breathing. She didn't oppose to Bart as the 59 year old drove his freckled face right into her hot, dripping wet pussy. Rebecca moaned and arched her back as she felt this complete stranger eating her out for all she's worth. His thick tongue did tricks in her cunt she never felt before. Bart orally attacked her ultra sensitive tiny clitoris with his tongue and sucked and nibble on it after awhile. He used his beaver like teeth to chew Rebecca into ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh fuck!" Rebecca cried out, as Bart's tongue penetrated itself deep within the warm core of her slick womanly flesh tunnel. She moaned and thrashed about on the bed, tugging and mauling the bedding. This was the first time she ever felt a mouth on her pussy and she immensely enjoyed the feeling. Shortly during the pussy eating, Rebecca found herself surrendering to an intense orgasmic. She came all over the old redneck's face as he kept the quick pace of his onslaught going. At the same time, he lapped up and drank her sticky cum.

Seth didn't know what to make of this as he watched his extremely top-heavy friend succumb to the orgasm of her life right before his eyes by some strange man. He couldn't deny the action he was seeing had his massive cock, rock-hard and ready to burst. He glanced over and saw Jane enjoying herself videotaping the action and frequently groping a breast and rubbing her moist mound.

Bart pulled his head from between Rebecca's legs with his face drenched and dripping with her pussy juices. He climbed up the bed so his enormous hard cock was right in front of her face. His hands immediately when to work on fondling her mammoth globes as she pulled his underwear down and released his huge 9 ½ inch steel hard cock.

"Wow! Look at that thing. So huge and juicy," Jane teased at Seth. "I bet you want that thing in your ass, don't you gay boy? Has Bart been making you hard? That big dent in your pants don't lie..."

Seth started rethinking his lie about his sexual orientation just to get close to Rebecca without realizing the bigger picture. Besides the fact that being gay wouldn't get him hooked up with her but to have someone like Jane come along and really challenge his decision to pretend to be gay, opened his eyes to just how dumb his decision turned out to be. As his punishment, he had to watch an older, unattractive man with an enormous dick fuck the girl he had tried so hard just to see naked...

Rebecca's head bobbed up and down the huge hard cock of Bart's. She was only able to get 4 inches of his thick man meat between her lips as she sucked. Jane could tell Rebecca wasn't too big or that good at sucking dicks. She kept her sucking one dimensional. Bart didn't seem to care as he quite enjoyed the feel of Rebecca's gigantic firm knockers in his hands.

"God, these are some huge ass titties," he moaned, as he ran his hands all over their fleshy firmness. He lifted them up from beneath and thought, these were the best tits he ever had the pleasure of playing with. Bart just couldn't wait to get his cock in between, so pulled it out from Rebecca's mouth and straddled her chest. He grabbed her breasts from their sides and gathered them up around his hard, pursing tool. He nearly melted feeling her humongous boobs as they smothered his cock in the warmth, smooth crayon she called cleavage. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

Bart began thrusting his cock upwards between Rebecca's tits. He moaned and grunted wildly as he fucked them. Jane wanted a close look so she climbed up onto the bed and kneeled right down next to Bart with the videotape aimed towards the titty-fucking action.

"God Seth! You should see Bart's massive cock just fucking the shit out of Rebecca's huge tits. For an old guy, he can really move! It looks like a huge dildo sliding furiously between two mounds of gelatin. Her nipples are almost a blur from how fast he's fucking her tits," a thrilled and horny Jane taunted. "His cock is so huge, the head of it actually emerges from her cleavage! I wish I had tits big enough to take a fucking like this."

Seth's view of the action was blocked by Bart's fairy hairy backside but he heard the loud moans Bart and Rebecca made and the sounds of her tit flesh slapping against his thighs. Bart threw his head back, completely loss in pleasure and quickly reached his orgasm.

"I'm going to cum.. I'm going to cum," he repeatedly moaned.

"Cum all over those tits Bart," commanded Jane. "Ice those fat suckers with your delicious cream."

"Awwwww fuck!" Bart cried, as his jerking cock began dispensing massive, thick wads of cum right between Rebecca's giant tits. The first and second shots flung up to her well-rounded face and left a hot gooey and messy trailed from her forehead down to her chin. The third got her jaw and left a nice pearly necklace around her neck. Bart quickly pulled his cock from her cleavage and released the rest of his hot spunk over both her monstrous flesh bags. He panted heavy as he jerked all his man juice from his balls on Rebecca's chest. Both of her enormous melons were drenched and dripping in his cum sauce. She had guys cum on her tits before but never experienced such large loads like Bart that covered both of her tits from their tops to plump bottoms.

Bart looked rather exhausted after that fast and intense titty-fucking that ended with him shooting the biggest load of cum he ever did in his life. The old redneck was drained and fell over to the floor.

"Oh, come on Bart!? You can't be finished already? Rebecca still needs her pussy fucked!" exclaimed Jane, whom was not too happy.

"For the love of GOD, give me that pussy!" shouted Seth, as he stood at the foot of the bed, completely naked and massive 10 ½ inch cock, throbbing erected towards Rebecca and Jane. He didn't wait for an answer and hopped between Rebecca's legs. Jane was enthralled by Seth's huge cock to deny its thirsty for Rebecca's hot sticky honey pot. She reached over and seized it with her fingers barely able to go full circle around his thick throbbing member. She stroked it and guided it towards the opening of Rebecca's dripping wet cunt.

"Ohhh Seth! Ohhhh," moaned Rebecca, as she rubbed Bart's sticky cum all over her mammoth bowling balls and felt the wide, thick mushroom head of his beating penis slowly inserting between the drenched folds of her pussy.

Jane sat the video camera down and used that hand to furiously rub Rebecca's little, sensitive clitoris and continued to use the other hand to lodge her pretending to be gay friend's enormous cock inside her. Seth's cock was about halfway deep inside Rebecca as he started thrusting. With each thrust, he pushed more and more of his thick member inside her warm pussy. Rebecca moaned and cried with each painful yet gratifying thrust. She obviously never had such a large cock wedge between her cunt lips, as it felt like Seth was pushing his forearm in her pussy and not his cock.

After a 2 in a half year of a master plan pretending to be gay so he could be closer to the object of his affection, Seth was finally in his utopia. He melted to the feel of the warmth, dampness and tension of Rebecca's pussy, as it swallowed and engulfed his huge cock. As he rammed his hard cock in and out of her pussy, Seth leaned forward and pressed his skinny pale chest against her gigantic jugs, feeling their smooth firmness for the first time. He ignored the fact that another man's cum was still stained on them as they bounced and jiggled up and down his chest as he fucked her balls-deep. Rebecca had her legs up and feet flailing in the air as she endured the hardest pounding she ever received.

Jane picked up the video camera and continued filming. Her pussy was a soak and wet mess in her panties from the beginning of this session. She started to finger herself as she watched Seth bury his massive cock to the balls in and out of Rebecca's wet pussy and bury his head between her humongous 38I balloons. He shook his head back and forth between her womanly flesh melons. His hands grabbed the sides of her breasts and squeezed them around his head, almost engulfing him. After a couple of minutes, he pulled out and descended his lips upon her small, hard nipples, alternating back and forth sucking and licking her tender teats. Seth was too horny and too fixated on Rebecca's huge tits to care about the salty smell and taste of Bart's cum that still lingered on them.

"Oh! That's it Seth! Fuck her hard! Pound her fat ass into the bed! Show her that you are indeed, a straight man with a huge fucking cock!" Jane egged on, as her wet panties were soon around her ankles and she had two fingers shoving in and out of her cunt. "I think she's ready to cum, just like I am."

Jane was right as Rebecca wrapped her arms and legs around Seth's thrusting body, embracing not only his fast and furious thrusting but her overwhelming orgasmic.

"OHHH fuck Seth! Your big dick! Ohhh, so big... I'm cumming! Ohhhh!" she cried.

Seth started to slow down his thrusting during Rebecca's orgasm only to switch into a new position. He had Rebecca lying on her side and he spooned right behind her. He resumed his savage fucking of her pussy and looked over her shoulders to observe her giant breasts as they wobbled up and down, one stacked up on top of the other. Seth wrapped his arms beneath her breasts so he could feel their forceful movements. He enjoyed the feel of her naked, big bubbly ass as it jiggled each time his pelvic slammed into it. Jane watched fascinated as she had a better view of Seth's monster cock entering in and out of Rebecca's pussy. Jane started cumming as she imaged it was her pussy being savagely ravaged by the enormous dick.

"I knew there was no way you could had been gay," Jane said in between panting. "My suspicion has just been confirm by how your really beating her pussy up."

Jane had no idea how long and patient Seth had been with Rebecca. He was finally living out his sexual fantasy as he vigorous groped her heavy globes of flesh, dumbfounded at how firm and heavy they felt in his grasp.

Rebecca yet again neared another shuddering orgasmic from her friend's huge dick. Seth felt his harder then granite cock being bathed in her moist cum as it flowed out of stuffed cunt and onto his heavy, swinging balls and the bedding. Seth didn't know how much longer he could go as he again switched positions. He laid on his back and Rebecca sat on his enormous cock with her back facing towards him in reserve cowgirl style. His hands immediately groped and fondled her giant knockers as they hung over her sides. His fingers twisted and pulled on her stiff nipples while keeping his hands full of her firm flesh. He began thrusting upwards into Rebecca's tight pussy which caused her sweaty, firm 38I mammaries to bounce out of his grasp, roll and tumble all over her chest. Both of their bodies were hot and drenched in sweat. Even Rebecca's glasses were fogged up and still had some remains of Bart's cum on them.

Speaking of Bart, the 59 year old had awoken to the sounds of not only Rebecca's banshee like screams from her pussy being pummeled by the biggest cock to ever fuck her but Jane's wet and slobbery blowjob. His cock was near full erected between her sucking lips.

"I see you finally awake," acknowledged Jane, as she popped his big cock out of her mouth. "Since you failed to fuck Rebecca, I'm actually going to give you another chance Bart." Jane hungry sucked down on Bart's cock, not afraid to swallow every inch of his thick meat before slowly rising her mouth up and only keeping the tip of his cock between her lips. His cock was fully erected after that deep-throat display. Bart just laid back and moaned to the feel of Jane's mouth and tongue muscles working the largely expanded mushroom head. Pre-cum began spilling all over Jane's tongue. He certainly received a much better blowjob from Jane then Rebecca earlier on. Jane released his dickhead and with her hands, she clutched and fondled his throbbing shaft and fat balls.

"You see, I have a very special client coming to see me real soon about bras and I believe your going to like her very much," Jane said, as she continued to stroke his cock and balls in rapid pace. "And I'm telling you right now, her tits are twice, if not, triple the sized of Rebecca's. I'm talking watermelons, my big cock friend. Your cock would not survive between those bad boys."

The notion of tits bigger then Rebecca's caused Bart to immediately erupt like a volcano in Jane's hand. His first blast hit her directly in the face. Jane devilishly giggled with gooey cum undulating down her face and helped Bart finish cumming by stroking his large raging beast until his fat ball sack had emptied everything bit of his cum on her hand and the floor.

On the squeaking bed, Seth was close to reaching his apex, as Rebecca faced him with her gigantically, plump bouncy breasts, flailing and flopping ridiculously on her chest right in his face. He had a tight grip on her childbearing hips as she rode his ever-increasingly growing hard cock fast. The feel of her soft, big round ass grinding into his thighs, his cock surrounded in the warmth of her juicy pussy, and the spectacular titty-bouncing show, was more then enough to push Seth beyond his limits...

"Ohhhh Becky! I've dreamt of cumming on those magnificent huge tits of yours," Seth moaned, as he watched them bouncing and slapping against each other. Rebecca leaned down and allowed her gigantic knockers to slide all over his chest and shoulders. He frequently found his head buried between her soft, firm mountainous rack of quivering flesh as he pistol-whipped his enormous hard cock, in and out of her tight pussy.

Rebecca rode her friend's massive cock for a few more seconds and climbed off at his urging. Her pussy was deeply satisfied by the pounding. She stumbled a bit to sit on the heels of her feet as her legs were weak and thighs sore. She cupped her two massive bowling ball titties as they overwhelmingly dwarfed her hands and watched Seth quickly unloaded enormous ropes of cum all over them.

"Awwwww shit!" he cried out, body shivering as he loss himself in the sheer ecstasy of unloading his sticky cum from his large balls all over the very humongous breasts he fantasized about for years. This was without a doubt the single biggest load he ever released in his life. Rebecca watched as for the second time today and in her life, a man's cum had completely drenched both of her huge bulbous melons.

Jane and a slightly hazed Bart had watched Seth spew his thick frosting all over Rebecca's chest. It wonderfully rolled down the sides and fronts of her massive balloons.

"Way to go Seth! Although your not gay, I'm sure if any gay male saw the mess you just made on Rebecca's tits, he would be jealous with envy," teased Jane...

The four of them laid around and were completely exhausted from an unbelievable hot and sticky hour long fuck session that was truly unforgettable. Jane wasn't physically drained as the others as she sat up and answered her ringing cell phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hello? Is this Jane Parsons? This is Charlene Rose. The parking inspector who gave you that $400 ticket for parking in a handicap zone??"

Jane was overcome with delight to finally hear from the titanic tit queen, Charlene.

"Girlie! How could I not remember you and those monster hooters of yours," Jane teased. Charlene chuckled and giggled on the other end. "By the way, I did pay off that parking ticket... I take it from this phone call that you've come to a decision?"

"Yeah. I would very much like to stop buy and see those bras."

"Goodie! And don't forgot, I get to take a few snapshots of you in them," Jane reminded.

"Won't be a pretty sight but okay," Charlene agreed. "So what day and time is good for you?"

"Tomorrow, say, 2 'O' clock?" Jane suggested.

"Works for me. See you then."

Jane hung up and thought she was on the verge of another orgasm. The largest breasted woman she ever encountered, and the tallest, was going to step foot in her studio tomorrow, bare her whopping 36K cups and unknowingly leave with her face, tits, ass, and pussy fucked and soiled in cum...

12