The Shopkeeper Ch. 01

Story Info
Memories bring her back for more.
2k words
4.09
26.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shopkeeper
Chapter 1

There it was! The shop she had been in a week ago. She had not needed it. It was so stupid to try to steal it. But she did and she had been caught. In the back room, he told her he was tired and didn't want to fill out the paper work. He asked if she had taken anything else. She said no but he couldn't just take her word for it; she had to consent to being searched. It had not seemed like a big deal. In fact, it was a relief that she wasn't going to be arrested. And he searched her. He covered her entire body starting with her ankles. But then he started patting her breasts. But it was soon apparent that he wasn't searching her; he was groping her. He was feeling her breasts.

She objected to that! And he apologized. He acted so embarrassed. And he said he couldn't be trusted; that he would call the police so a policewoman could do the searching. She pushed down his hand as he lifted the phone. She reasoned that just a little bit of that and she would be out of there. No police. No going to jail. No calling her husband for bail. It would be all over. Once she said, "Go ahead and finish," he did not resume groping her. He unbuttoned her blouse. Very quickly! And just as quickly, he pushed her bra aside and was placing his hands on her bare breasts. She remembered the feeling as he began sucking on her nipple. It had been a very long time since her husband had paid attention to her breasts. Despite herself, she was enjoying the attention. He sucked one then the other; using his hand to fondle the free breast.

But then one of his hands went below her waist to her crotch. "No!" She said firmly and meant it. "Go ahead and call the police." She was resigned to the consequences of her actions. And she remembered the words that followed.

"No police. You have been searched and are free to go." He said it. She was free to go! It was that easy? She knew it was too good to be true. And so it was. He had said it the first thing when she entered the back room. "We are being recorded." He showed her the camera. It was on the wall near the ceiling pointed right at them. And he told her that he was certain her husband would enjoy watching him suck on her tits.

She didn't know what to do. She was frozen in place. But he wasn't. She thought he would return his hand to where it was but she was wrong. Instead, he undid his own pants - unfastening them then unzipping them. And then he pulled out his dick. She starred at it in disbelief. It was noticeably larger than her husband's. And he wanted her to suck it. She was to put it in her mouth? She shuddered with disgust! "Suck on my cock or get up and leave!" Leave! Yes, she had to leave. She couldn't do what he was telling her to do. But then he would show her husband the tape. "Open your mouth or I will put it away and we are done!" His tone had finality to it. If she didn't open her mouth then her husband would see another man sucking her tits. She opened her mouth. "Now take hold of my cock." She obeyed. "Now put your mouth over it." Reluctantly, she obeyed. She let her mouth envelope his cock. "Now suck on it." This was it.

"I've never done this."

"You're husband is in for a treat."

"My husband?"

"You're not going to let my cock be the only one you've ever sucked for long. Your call! But for right now, you need to start sucking on my cock!"

And she did. It was not as bad as she imagined. It felt right in her mouth. Strangely good! The shopkeeper had returned to gently fondly her tits while she sucked. And then she felt his hand moving into her panties. Before, he was going to rub her outside her clothes. But now his hand would be in direct contact with her pussy. And then it was. "Keep sucking!" he commanded her as his fingers rubbed her pussy. Without meaning to, she spread her legs wider. Soon, a finger had dipped into the fold of her pussy. "You're very wet." He said it with a smile. Just as she had earlier with her tits, she was enjoying him touching her pussy while she sucked on him. She could not remember if her husband had ever touched her in this way. She wasn't certain how long she had been sucking on him when her body began to tingle all over. It has been years since her last orgasm but she was experiencing one now. It was with some embarrassment that she remembered the waves of pleasure that had washed over her body.

Her memories were disjoint at that point. She remembered objecting when he began removing her shorts and panties. But he just reminded her that his video now showed him sucking her tits and her sucking his cock. So she lifted her butt so he could remove them. She felt him continue to touch her pussy and she had a second orgasm. She couldn't remember his cock leaving her mouth. Her next awareness was her holding her own breasts while he was kneeling between her legs with his tongue in her pussy. He was licking the top of her pussy while he had one or more fingers deep inside her. The orgasm she had experienced had only subsided; it had not stopped. It intensified and she could not remember leaving the chair she had been sitting in and moving to the desktop. But that is where she was when she next became aware of what was happening to her. She watched as the rest of his dick disappeared into her. And then he was fucking her. The larger dick felt so much better than her husband's. She should have been appalled but she was not.

She thought that would be all but it wasn't. He had her get off the desk, turn around and bend over. And then she felt his cock reenter her pussy. Despite its size, it slipped in easily as it must have before. And when she felt the warmth of his cum in her body, she was not wrong in thinking it was over. He had her dress but refused to let her have her panties.

That night, she had tried to suck her husband. Actually, she did get his dick into her mouth but he just wanted to stick it in her pussy. He fucked her as he always had. She loved him but he just wouldn't put any effort into sex. The shopkeeper had made her do things she didn't want to do. Now, she yearned to do them again. She took a final look before turning to return home. "Not today."

She had returned the next week and the week after. She had just looked. But today she entered the store silently. She had waited until the shop was empty and he was walking away from the door. Quickly, she moved to the merchandise. She just picked up something at random. He was turning as she headed for the exit. Last time, he had been as far away and had caught her as she left. She reached the door. This is it. This is when he grabs me. She paused at the door. Could he have not seen her? What had gone wrong? She turned at looked. He just stood there with his arms crossed.
He had not seen the woman enter. And he could not figure out what was different about her. She was clearly stealing something but there was something off about it. When he reached her at the door, he didn't grab her like he should have. She should have gotten away. But she stopped. She was a split second from being gone and she stopped. So we waited to see what she would do. She turned and looked in his direction and he recognized her. He was surprised; shoplifters never turned after getting fucked. This one stood out only because she was older than the ones he usually gave a choice. It was clear, she wanted to get caught. "Lock the door and put up the 'Away for a few minutes' sign he told her as he headed to the back room. It had been over a week since the last fuckable thief and this one wanted it.

He was not alone for long. He was not certain! This could be some sort of set up. He just stood there waiting for her to make the first move. She didn't seem to know what to do. Finally, she got on her knees, unsnapped and unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. His dick was not all that stiff as she took it into her hand and kissed it. The kiss was followed by some licking before she popped it into her mouth. She was clearly better at it now than he remembered from before. He reached down and rubbed her tits through her blouse. She took the hint; she unbuttoned then removed her blouse. He reached behind her and undid her bra. She quickly tossed it on top of her blouse. And then he was fondling her tits. They were very nice; still perky and responsive. He was enjoying this but... "I can't stay closed long; we will have to make this a quickie."

She had not heard the term before but it was clear what he meant. After last time, she had not come in with panties. He was clearly letting her lead this time. As much as she enjoyed getting fucked from behind, she wanted something she had missed last time. She went to the desk and sat on it like last time. She lifted the skirt so that he had full access to her pussy. She watched as he moved to her and put the head of his dick up to her entrance. She marveled as the big thing easily slid into her. And it felt so good in her. He fucked her with vigor like she couldn't remember. And soon, she felt him coming in her. Then he pulled out of her and zipped his pants.

She immediately realized she had a problem. Last time, he had kept her panties but she was wearing shorts. She planned to take her top off but was unwilling to be completely naked so she wore a skirt.

He immediately understood the woman's problem. When they left the shop, the cum he had pumped into the women he fucked tended to leak out of their pussies. If they were wearing panties, they ended up with it dripping onto their panties. No problem. But he kept their panties. Shorts, pants or even a long skirt hid their legs. But a short skirt meant the cum running down their leg was visible. But he had a solution. "Here," he said as he handed her a pair from some that he had for this situation.

He handed her the pair of panties he offered her the first time. They were disgusting. They were an awful shade of pink with the words "FRESHLY FUCKED" printed on the front. But they were upside down to everyone except the woman looking down at her own crotch. She refused the first time but now she had no choice.

He wasn't sure what happened next. Was the just a onetime visit? Best to assume she would be back. "Thursday afternoons are slow." He liked that. If she came back, it was at a time convenient to him.