The Shopkeeper Ch. 03

Story Info
The plan to seduce hubby is scrubbed in favor of honesty.
3.2k words
3.76
5.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was upset and unsure why. The plan was on track. A chance encounter at a restaurant. A casual invite to a party. Some flirting to get the ball rolling. It was a good plan. She climbed into bed next to her husband.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"If it's about that woman flirting with me, I'm not interested."

"Damn!"

"Pardon?"

"I want you to be interested."

"WHAT?"

"I love you and I don't want a divorce."

"Well, I love you too. What's this talk of divorce?"

"I'm having an affair."

There! She said it. She knew why she was upset. She hated the plan. She and her husband were planning on how to get her husband to have sex with her. All so she could keep having sex with her husband. She thought about that for a moment; she was glad that was only in her head. Hubby would be confused!

"Do you love him?"

"Not even a little bit. I told you I love you."

"You want to explain?"

"The first time was blackmail. I took a five finger discount on something I wanted but was just too expensive. I got caught."

"So sex instead of cops?"

"Yes. Well, that's the short version."

"I think I deserve the long version."

"He said he would let me go if I didn't have anything else and he had to search me. I didn't have anything else so I let him. Lucky me! But when he got to my tits, he wasn't searching; he was feeling me up. I objected but he threatened me with the cops. Maybe I was lying to myself when I thought feeling me up was no big deal. But he didn't feel me up; he unbuttoned my blouse and started sucking my tits. Like you did before we got married. Just second base! Not really sex; remember us deciding that back then. But then he started rubbing my crotch. Honestly, that was too far. I said stop. I would take the cops to that. But no cops, I was free to go."

"Okay. That is upsetting but it's not really an affair."

"First thing, he told me when I entered the back room with him was that we were being taped. The camera was in full view. I don't know how I forgot about it. He had a video of him sucking my tits and I did not want you to see it. He forced me to do things I would never do. And every time I objected, well there was more on the tape."

"Okay. That's... I don't know what that was. But if you were coerced. Not an affair. I should do something..."

"IT WAS THE BEST SEX I'd EVER HAD! I tried to stop myself. I've been seeing him every week for a while now. Voluntary. No blackmail. No threats. Almost none. He did threaten to not see me any more if I didn't do as he said. That was a few weeks ago. How do you feel about divorcing me now?"

He was stunned. "Am I not man enough for you?"

"I don't know. I suspect you could be if you put some effort into it. I tried to get you to try some of the things but you wouldn't."

"So it's my fault."

"No, if you want a divorce then it is my fault."

"Is it? I know I have a small dick."

"I don't think it's your size that's the matter. That woman that flirted with you; her husband is huge. It hurts so good when he stuffed it into my pussy."

"He's the shopkeeper?"

"No. The shopkeeper told me to let him fuck me or never go to him again. Didn't seem to matter. I was doing worse every Thursday so why not him."

"Sounds like he was pimping you out!"

"No. Not that. The man's wife did what I did with the same consequences. Except she told her husband. I'm not clear on the details but he punished her by fucking me while she watched."

He was silent but his eyes were closed but he looked as if he was staring. "I'm having trouble grasping all of this. It sounds like he has a nice set up there and you got caught in his trap."

"I disagree. A trap implies I was baited. No bait. There is no excuse for what I did."

"A speed trap is still a trap even when the posted speed limit is clearly visible. They may do things to warn you but they are never going to do enough because they want the revenue."

"Speeding isn't immoral. The Bible doesn't say 'Thou shalt not speed." It's very clear about stealing."

"Where does her flirting with me fit into this?"

"I enjoy the shopkeeper; his dick is a bit bigger than yours. But that rooster is huge! I wanted to feel it in me again. The shopkeeper set us up. Up until then, the affair was on a desk. It felt less like an affair. But this time, I went to a man's house to have sex. Okay, I have no idea where I was going with that! I fucked the guy again. I took a quick shower so I didn't smell of sex when I got home. The shopkeeper left. While I waited to be thoroughly dry before dressing, we talked. Size came up. I told her you were a lot smaller than the shopkeeper. She's dying to try you. We're supposed to be invited to dinner soon. She's going to try to seduce you."

"And you are telling me all of this because you don't want that."

"Seduce you? No. Maybe. I figure I can't keep cheating on you because I'll eventually get caught. But we could become a more intimate couple then we can all be happy."

"So telling me is not part of the plan?"

"No. I don't... I can't go through with it. I want what she has. Relationship wise I mean. Actually talking to her husband about this. He knows everything and is on board. But also, I don't think it will work."

He didn't ask. He just waited.

"You're terrible in bed. Or at least not good. I was satisfied because I didn't know any better. She does know better. You're going to have to pleasure her if you want her to keep this up. But you probably won't try."

"Why do you say that?"

"You haven't ever before."

He pondered her words. "Would you be mad if I did try?"

"I'd be delighted. Why would you think that?"

"I haven't tried before. Now, there's another woman. I didn't do it for you; I did it for her."

"Maybe I should be mad. But I can't. I was happy with you until there was another man. I don't see it as that different."

"Where do I start?"

"I started with something that I had never done before. I sucked a dick."

"I'm not sucking a dick!"

Laughing, "I was thinking you could eat my pussy."

He smiled and kissed her. He had fucked her many times but to actually... She peed down there. But she had gone too far. He had to go with her or he would lose her. She lifted her hips as he pulled down her panties. At least one other man had done this to her. He really didn't know what he was doing as he parted her pussy lips and started licking her.

She felt a tingle as she felt his tongue. It wasn't the shopkeepers tongue; it was her husband's. The man she loved. And it felt ... okay. Clearly the man had no idea what he was doing. She began to wonder if she was as bad at sucking cock as he was at eating pussy. Not that she was disappointed, he was trying. That thought gave her pleasure as her husband continued his attempts.

The days past, the invitation to dinner came and the day came. The couples dined then the guests let their hosts know that the planned seduction was no longer necessary.

"Okay, have you two discussed how tonight would go?" asked Rooster's wife.

"I would like to leave it up to my husband."

The host couple looked at each other. "Fine by us."

"I don't never done this." He was clearly hyper-nervous.

"We've only done it once."

"How did that one go?"

"Us girls talked while the guys... What did you guys do?"

"Guys? The shopkeeper was here."

"That's right. He and I were the couple. I had not realized it before but he is an excellent lover."

"Rooster did me."

"Rooster? That's my husband?"

"I spent a week on a farm once. He reminds me of a big ol' rooster. With or without his pants."

"I see that! I like it."

"We played a game. We cut cards. Low card had an article of clothing taken off by their partner for the evening. We had planned to retire to the bedrooms but we ended up on the floor. I ran and put down sheets; no sex stains on my carpets. It went well."

"How about condoms?"

"I can't get pregnant either." She knew he knew his wife was unable to get pregnant.

"I'm open to ideas."

"You tell me. The pool water is cold. Do you just jump in or do you wade in?"

"I wade in. I tried jumping but my heart races at an unhealthy pace."

"Well, we had the advantage of already done it in front of each other. But had never seen each other naked. Kind of funny now that I think about it. But how about we strip down to underwear? Is that going to do it for you?"

"I can handle that."

"Okay, tops first." And everyone started taking their tops off. Soon the men were bare chested and the women were sporting some sexy bras.

"You know, the first time I visited the shopkeeper for sex, I didn't wear panties."

Her husband was surprised. "You went into a store without panties?"

"You weren't wearing any when Rooster fucked you that first time."

"True. They were in my purse. But the first time, I didn't take any. It was a problem afterward. I had a pussy full of cum leaking out of me and was wearing a short skirt. I had to get panties from him."

"Why didn't you wear panties?"

"Oh, I wasn't certain how it would go. When he... The first time, he kept them."

"Mine too."

"He wasn't getting another pair."

"So you have a pair of the ugly pink ones now?"

"Yeah. I've been kind of afraid you would find them. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain them."

"Tell him they were a gag gift."

"I probably would have said that but I really wanted to not lie to you. I know it was a little crazy since I was cheating on you. But I love you and I didn't want to... I don't know what I didn't want to do but there was something."

By now, everyone was only in underwear. Rooster's boxers had a bulge in it.

"I think maybe bedrooms next. I'm a bit shy."

"Certainly, come on." She tried to led him to the guest bedroom. They couple had discussed the bedrooms and which pairing to go to which room. But the choice had been based on her seducing the man she was entertaining. The guest bedroom had just seemed a natural choice. She continued to think it was. But he didn't immediately get up. His wife was watching. There was just too much of a "gotcha factor" to the evening. He waited until his wife and Rooster made their move to a bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, he asked "Could we just sit and talk?"

"Certainly! Don't you find me sexy?"

"Oh, wow yeah. I'm just not experienced like you."

"I've only done this once before. Don't think I don't know how nervous you are."

"I doubt that you do. You were having sex with someone you had sex with before. I think..."

"The first time was blackmail and the second time was punishment. That was the first time doing it was him without any coercion."

"I've never done it with anyone but my wife."

"How about your first time? How was that?"

"Not so great. I had was anxious. She let me get to second base before the wedding. On our wedding night, we got to the hotel late. She went to the bathroom to put on the sexy number she had been given. I don't drink much but everyone said we had to have Champaign and some had been sent with us. So I opened the bottle and waited. And waited. And then I had to pee. Real bad! I was dressed in a robe and nothing else. Our romantic moment was... Well, I held it for as long as I could before going in. She was just sitting there in the nightie on the edge of the tub. She said she was nervous. So I peed then took her to bed and held her until it was morning. I work early. As sexy as that nightie looked on her, getting her out of it was not that easy. But I did and I fucked her. I know I should say 'made love' but I was really horny. It was a long drive to the hotel and we had talked about nothing about finally have sex when we got there."

"That's sweet. I wish I had a romantic story like that but we didn't wait. Are you going to even touch me?"

"I'm sorry. It's difficult."

"Let's go get a drink."

"I really don't drink. I know what I said about Champaign. And it was true. But I reached a point where I decided that other people weren't going to tell me what to do."

"How many women have you had sex with?"

"Counting my wife? One!"

"Then I have you beat. A little wine will help if you want to have sex with me. Alcohol doesn't make you do anything; but it helps lower your inhibitions so you can do what you want."

"I find it hard to believe."

"That alcohol doesn't..."

"That you've had sex with more women than I have."

"Wise guy! I have an idea."

As they exited the bedroom, there were their spouses still in their underwear. "Either you two were very fast or..."

"I swear I wasn't tricking you. I just can't do it. We were listening for the bed. Or any indication that you two were fucking. I was afraid you were not go through with it. And it appears that I'm right."

"Not so fast. He's a lot nervous and I decided that he needed a little liquid encouragement. But since you aren't busy, you can make us all a amaretto fizz. That'll get him out of those shorts and into me!"

So Rooster made his specialty drink. Although they didn't drink, both enjoyed the alcholic beverage. And then he kissed his wife. "I love you so much." He then went over to the other woman and ran his hands under her bra. "You were right; it did help."

"Take my bra off you brash devil!"

With one hand on a breast, he reach behind her and unclasped the bra allowing it to fall to the floor. "WOW! I haven't been this excited since she let me get to second base." He then bent and sucked on her tit. His wife smiled as rooster followed his lead. The pair then returned to the guest bedroom.

"That felt really good. Can I please suck you now?"

"If you want."

"Oh, yeah!" She reach into his shorts and found his dick. It was as small as promised. He slid his briefs off as she licked his shaft. Then the popped the entire length into her mouth. She gagged slightly on it as she was unaccustomed to being able to take a full length into her. "This is so wonderful. I can actually fit it into my mouth. Just don't be insulted. I know men think bigger is better. And maybe it is in its own way. I loved fucking him when we first started. And I thought I was in heaven at first. But after a couple of years, the down side starts to show up. Like the simple joy of giving a proper blow job. I can't do that to him. This is just really wow."

Her partner was actually blushing as she praised the virtues of his size. He had never felt like his sex organ was what a woman wanted. His wife had never acted like it was so great. "I'm really sorry to rush you and I would love to spend an hour enjoying playing with your cock but I'd really like to feel it in me." She said this has she moved up on the bed. She was still in her panties; she felt her lover would enjoy unveiling her pussy as he had done her tits.

Nor was she wrong, he slowly slid her panties down enjoying the big reveal. He had never actually had this before. The big reveal never actually happened on his wedding night. Two virgins just didn't make good lovers. "Do you want me to eat you first? My wife doesn't think..."

"Please, just fuck me!" He didn't need to be asked twice. He moved up so that he could align his cock with her pussy. She was impatient and got a hold of it; putting it at her entrance and pulling on it trying to get it into her. And she was rewarded as she saw his cock disappear into her pussy. She had watched the shopkeepers cock disappear too but this one was... No, it was about the same. But there was something different. The man on top of her began to frantically fuck her. And it was different from what she had felt before. Ever! "You aren't exactly smaller than Rooster. Smaller around but I think you might be a tad longer. You are reaching places I've never had a cock touch before. And it is ... so good." She felt herself coming. And so was he.

He lay beside her. "You did really good! I hope we will be doing this again in the near future."

"I didn't last long enough. Did you even have an orgasm?"

"I did indeed. Just one. But it was a good one."

"I'm trying to please you. I will try harder."

"You should also be trying to please your wife."

"Oh, I am."

"I am looking forward to some improvement. But you were definitely good."

They grabbed the clothes and carried them out of the bedroom. They heard his wife groan has her husband's massive cock pounded her pussy. They smiled at each other. There was a bit more of the fizz left and they shared it. He reflected on the situation as he sat there naked, drinking a amaretto fizz with a naked woman he had just fucked while his wife was getting banged in a bedroom just a short distance away. He could definitely get used to this.