The Shopping List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward on the couch, my full lips parted and encircled his thick head as his strong hands reached to my shoulders and drew me toward him. My mouth was wrapped around his cock mere seconds before he had one hand at the back of my neck and the other grabbing my tit.

I drew in breath through my nose, reaching my hand to Mr. Dalton's balls while I throated his shaft. My tongue reached out to lick the underside of his scrotum as I took as much of his rod into my mouth as I could. I used my free hand to massage his sack while working my lips over his dick. Mr. Dalton pulled my polo over my head, dragging my bra with it.

"You've got the nicest set of tits I've seen in a long time." Mr. Dalton complimented, cupping an entire D-cup in his massive palm. His other hand tugged my arm, directing me to move from the couch to the floor. I obediently knelt in front of him between his spread knees, gazing up at him as his heavy cock waved and twitched. Mr. Dalton placed his hand at the back of my head and pushed my mouth down onto his dick, forcing his rod into the back of my throat. I gagged, coughing up a small quantity of spittle that splattered messily among the trimmed tangle of hair at the base of his shaft.

With Mr. Dalton's hand firmly gripping my auburn ponytail to guide my motion, I wrapped my tongue around his bulbous head while pumping my hand along his thick shaft, steadying myself with my other hand resting on his thigh. I could sense his full body tensing as his breath shortened from my enthusiastic efforts. The taste of his precum was driving me wild, and a devilish idea entered my lust-fevered brain.

Catching my breath, I pulled my mouth free while gripping the base of his wide tool in my right hand. I filled my mouth with saliva and licked the palm of my left hand, then stroked it along the length of Mr. Dalton's behemoth to lubricate the shaft. Switching hands, I deposited another mouthful of spit into my right palm and worked my hand up and down his pole, making it slick with my saliva.

Looking up at Mr. Dalton from my knees, I leaned forward between his legs, the nipples of my plump, perky breasts lightly tickling his inner thighs and sending an electric shiver through my tiny body. Licking in long strokes, I coated his broad cock with one more helping of saliva. Then I cupped one of my tits in each hand and folded his shaft into my cleavage. I flexed at my waist, bobbing my torso with his rigid cock wrapped between my firm mammaries.

Even with my full D-cup tits enveloping his stiff dick, the round head and an inch of his shaft were left untended to. I folded my chin to my collarbone, and parted my lips to take the tip of his hard-on into my mouth. The effect on Mr. Dalton was immediate, as he let out a guttural groan and bucked his hips to match the strokes of my tits. He let out one last moan as his penis erupted, filling my mouth with his first load of cum. As I released him from my lips to swallow, his cock twitched and let fly with a second and then third rope of semen that struck me under my chin and trickled across my neck and breasts.

Mr. Dalton struggled to regain control of his breathing as he looked down at me on the floor. Cum hung in weighty stalactites from my chin, and streams of goo crisscrossed my heaving chest.

"That," He managed between heavy, panting breaths, "is why I love you young, white women. You're so eager to please." He stood, gave me a light double-pat on top of my head, and then handed me the box of Kleenex from the coffee table. "Clean yourself up. I'm not finished with you yet." He said as he took off his shirt, revealing an impressively trim and muscular physique for a man of his age.

Pulling two tissues from the box as I stood up, I dabbed at the rivulet pattern of seed across my breasts. The jizz was gummy, and it took a handful of crumpled tissues before I had wiped my bust clean. I pulled out three more and began to swab my chin as Mr. Dalton came up behind me. His hands went immediately to my breasts, cupping their weight and teasing the nipples, and I gasped and leaned back into him as I tossed away the cum-soaked towelettes.

His right hand moved slowly from my tits, down my ribs, across my flat stomach, and finally reached the open waist of my jeans, which had sagged a bit while I was kneeling. Wasting no time, he tugged the pants from my hips, and pushed them down my legs until they piled on the floor around my ankles. I had barely stepped out of them before Mr. Dalton grabbed the waistband of my thong and began pulling it off my body. The flimsy lace garment easily fell down my legs, and I kicked it away with a flick of my foot.

Mr. Dalton sized up my naked form from behind, pushed my back to bend me slightly at the waist as I grabbed the arm of the couch for support, and gave my rear a smack of approval.

"You've got a pretty fine ass for a while girl." He said with more than a hint of pleasure in his voice. In response, I reached behind me, gripped his swaying erection, and pulled him towards the bedroom.

I released my hold on his hard cock, turned to face him, and walked slowly backwards to the bed. I lay on my back, parted my knees, and beckoned Mr. Dalton to come to me.

"You excited to get fucked by your first big, black cock?" He asked as he walked deliberately across the room.

"Yes," I said cupping my breasts and moaning in response, "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh yeah? How do you want me to fuck you?" He had stopped just short of the bed.

"I want you to fuck me any way you want. Every way you want." I panted as I extended my leg and stretched to try to reach him with my toes. My mind was blank other than this carnal, animal lust. My entire body was reduced to my hot, crazed hole that needed to be filled immediately.

"Mmm, you mean that? Good." He said, taking my outstretched leg by the ankle. With a quick flick of his wrists, he flipped me onto my stomach. His big, strong hands were on my hips, lifting them from the bed so I was propped on my knees and elbows, with my legs parted. Mr. Dalton climbed onto the bed behind me, running one of his large hands across the smooth, pale skin of my back.

What felt like the end of a baseball bat was pushed against the moist opening to my vagina. After a brief pause, the beast slowly but steadily pressed through my lips and into my pussy. I pressed my face into the mattress to muffle my scream of mixed pain and lust. My cunny laboriously stretched to permit this massive invasion, never having been asked to accommodate anything so large before.

Mr. Dalton fed more and more of his dick into my moist slit, filling me to the breaking point. I gasped softly as I felt my pussy expand around his girth as he filled my hungry cavity, when unexpectedly, the head of his cock struck my cervix. With the sudden impact of his dick bottoming out in my cunt, I came so hard that my eyes squeezed shut and my ears rang with my own howls of stinging ecstasy.

His strokes fell into a steady rhythm as my climax receded. His strong fingers dug into my buttocks, pulling my cheeks apart to provide him more space to operate. Mr. Dalton reached forward and grabbed my shoulder with his left hand, dragging my body back into him and arching my chest forward, pulling my face from the bedspread. I rocked on my hands and knees, meeting his thrusts as I pushed my pussy further down on his rigid cock. With each impact, a soft, lusty whimpered utterance escaped my lips as deep in my womb I felt a second powerful orgasm building around his thrusts.

As he fucked me, Mr. Dalton's right hand on my butt gradually slid to the cleft between my cheeks. Slowly his thumb ran down the valley of my crack, until his fingertip just tickled the edge of my clenched rosebud. His cock continued its metronomic pummeling of my snatch, when I suddenly felt a pinch as his thumb penetrated my pucker. Instinctively I turned my head to glare at him, but my scolding words were replaced by an echoing frenzied cry as his invasion of my asshole pushed my body over the edge and I boiled over in my second overpowering climax.

Mr. Dalton leaned forward until his mouth was next to my ear, his cock still firmly lodged in my slit. Supporting his body with his left arm, he withdrew his thumb from my anus and moved his right hand up my quivering body. I felt his fingers trace along my hip and up my side, pausing to molest my hanging breast, and then finally closing in a light - but firm - grip on my throat.

"You like getting fucked by a big black cock? Is it as good as you imagined? Tell me how much you love my big black dick." Mr. Dalton's words felt moist and heavy in my ear; they hung in the air, thick with an animalistic lust.

"God, I love how you fuck me." I managed to get the words out on a tattered exhale.

"What am I fucking you with?"

"Your big, thick, black cock."

"And what is my big black cock fucking?" He emphasized each word with a ferociously hard thrust.

"Your big black cock is fucking my tight white pussy." I didn't anticipate the effect my own words would have on my body, as all at once, another overwhelming orgasm raced from my loins throughout every inch of my gasping, convulsing body. I was reduced to a whining, limp doll as Mr. Dalton returned to his commanding upright position behind me, his hands at my waist tugging my cunt further onto his monstrous prick with each plunge.

I whimpered desperately as Mr. Dalton pulled his dick from my slit, vainly maneuvering backwards, attempting to reposition myself to allow my slippery lips to rewrap around his pipe. Clucking his tongue in a scolding manner, Mr. Dalton's firm hand on my ass instructed me to stay still.

"Fuck me." I breathlessly begged as I turned my head to peer at him over my shoulder. "I want you to fuck me until you cum." I recalled his eruption on the couch and another burning wave of lust rushed through me.

"I will." He replied in an intimidating, matter-of-fact manner. He puckered his lips and dribbled two large drops of spit into the top of the crack between my cheeks. Using the head of his cock as a trowel, Mr. Dalton pushed his saliva over and around my puckered asshole, then, without further warning or ceremony, plunged his enormous dick into my taut backdoor.

My mouth locked open with the pain and shock of the unexpected intrusion, but no words escaped, only a dry, toneless wheeze. As his dick reached the end of my rear passage, Mr. Dalton slowly reversed, withdrawing until only the head remained inside my knot. He repeated the gradual, steady thrusts, allowing my anus to grow accustomed to his veiny trespass. My tense body relaxed slightly, and the sharp pain dulled to a stretched-out pinch.

He steadily ramped up the tempo of his drives. His right hand roamed my back until it found its grip on my shoulder, his left hand delivered a stinging pair of slaps to my ass cheek before joining its partner in pulling me by my shoulders to meet the pumps of his hips. I groaned in appreciation as my body grew accustomed to his rough treatment, and I began to rock into him to match his thrusts.

Mr. Dalton bent over me again, his right hand grabbed a fistful of my copper hair and pulled my ear to his lips. "Damn! You white women always love to be fucked in the ass!" I could tell by his voice he was grinning, and he emphasized his excitement with several harder strokes of his dick. "Tell me how much you love my black cock in your ass!"

"I love. You fucking. My ass." I rasped, struggling to collect my breath to speak. With each powerful thrust of his hips, Mr. Dalton's balls slapped against the entrance to my pussy and provided a thrilling secondary stimulation to his enormous shaft in my anus. His hot breath on my neck was driving me crazy as he continued to hold my head up by my ponytail.

"If you love one black dick this much, I should share you with some associates of mine some time. You'd like that, wouldn't you? A black cock for every one of your holes?" I managed only a grunting nod of agreement in response as I panted with feral lust. With Mr. Dalton's dick sawing in and out of me, I would have agreed to anything.

Through his thrusts into my ass, Mr. Dalton's cock stimulated a part of my body that had never before been reached. As his cock head struck deep inside my body, without warning, a roaring climax tore through my body, and I released a guttural scream as my entire body tensed and locked, and then went limp with the overwhelming release. My ass clenched with the rest of my body, clamping down in a vice-like grip on Mr. Dalton's dick, and pushing him over the edge and to the verge of cumming. Breathing heavily, he pulled his cock from my pucker and instructed me to lie on my back.

Shuffling on his knees, Mr. Dalton moved across the bed until his knees straddled my face. Slowly and deliberately stroking his shaft, he lowered his scrotum to my lips and, taking my panting breathes through my nose, I took his balls into my mouth. I moved my tongue along the underside of his sack, puckering my lips to suck each orb in turn. Mr. Dalton bellowed in appreciation, as he jerked himself to orgasm over me.

The first gooey rope he released caught his index finger as it escaped, losing momentum and crash-landing messily in the pit between my ribcage and throat. Mr. Dalton gripped his cock by its base, and the second and third volleys flew true and struck their intended target: my heaving breasts. The cum was creamy white and heavy, clinging to my skin in a thick trail as it slowly rolled down the sides of my tits and settled in my cleavage. His next release went long and left a splattered path of white spots that ran the length of my abdomen, from my sternum to my waist. Finally, he let loose with a final load of cum that struck my left nipple and slowly slid along the rounded side of my breast until it gathered in a viscous pool on my ribs.

Mr. Dalton rose from the bed and walked to the living room. Momentarily, the sounds of his dressing reached my ears; the swoosh of fabric traveling up a leg, the tinkling of the metal prong and frame of a belt buckle, the soft, dull thud of a shoe being righted as a foot was placed home, and the opening of the hall closet as he retrieved his jacket. I heard him dial a phone, let it ring once, then abruptly hang up. As I lay on my back, still catching my breath, Mr. Dalton reappeared at the doorway.

"I had fun with you, but I need to get home now." He unabashedly addressed his words to my cum-splattered, heaving breasts. As I listened to him, I absent-mindedly traced a fingernail through the puddled pattern of viscous seed on my belly. "I've got your digits, so I'll call you to meet up again." Without another word, he withdrew in the direction of my front door.

I heard the door open, but there was a curious pause before it shut again. Mr. Dalton reappeared at the entrance to my bedroom.

"You can, uh, keep the gum." He said with a slightly condescending wink, then he turned and exited the apartment.

++++++++++++++++++++

John collapsed into the back cushion of my couch as he pushed away his plate.

"I had no idea you could cook!" He exclaimed with delighted surprise. "That lasagna was incredible. You really didn't have to go through all that trouble." He'd eaten three helpings at dinner, a show of gluttony that pleased me to no end.

"Oh, it wasn't any trouble. I love grocery shopping." My mind wandered and I blushed slightly, but John was too stuffed with pasta to notice. "I just wanted to make you happy."

"I am, believe me. A girlfriend who can cook! You're a real catch!" He patted his stomach approvingly as he gazed into my eyes. I blushed for real in response to his compliment and his word choice as I dug into my pocket.

"Would you like a stick of gum?"

12