The Shore of Monster Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muzha Shen drew her sword with a sinister slipping noise. "I'd stay there if I were you," she said.

The spider boy swallowed.

"Now," said Muzha Shen, "strip."

Slowly, the spider boy's two lower spider-legs touched the edges of his loincloth and pushed it down. His cock appeared all at once, short but clean, with veins visible through his foreskin.

Meanwhile, Bortujai drew a pocket knife and cut her foot loose from the web, then cut some more strands of web and brought them to the spider boy. Silently, she seized his spider-legs and started binding them together, then did the same with his sturdy-looking human arms. A smile crossed her face as she knelt down over his exposed cock and threaded the rope around its base. Taking her time, she guided it around his balls, then down between them before slipping the rope under the first loop around his cock. She pulled it tight, and he arched his back, wincing in preparation for pain that never came.

"Don't worry," Bortujai smarmed. "I don't tug. Unless you displease me, of course. We females own you now, so don't try anything that would make me want to pull on this." She reached down and ran two fingers around his balls. "I'd rather not bring home damaged treasure."

"Bortujai?" called Chena Yang. "Time is wasting. Untie us, so we can keep after the others."

"I wouldn't worry," said Bortujai, sauntering over to the bound, exposed women. "The rest of the team is handling that. By now, they should have-" Gunpowder crashed in the distance. Bortujai's face paled. "Let's hurry."

Quickly, she set to work on Chena Yang's bonds, then Yiang Keng's. Chena Yang took one moment to appropriate a stretch of spider silk to sow her dress crudely back together.

Muzha Shen sliced at the web until a knotted rope dangled all the way to the ground. One by one, they descended, cooperating to carry the spider boy. At the base, the glowing-eyed boy was waiting for them, his cock secured to a dead log. He struggled uselessly to undo the not with his toes.

"Females!" he gasped, looking up at them. "Still here..."

"And with a new prize to show for it," added Chena Yang, slapping the spider boy's rear.

Bortujai looked at the monster boys. "These two will slow us down if we take them with us," she said. She held up a length of rope, which she never seemed to run out of.

She forced the glowing-eyed boy to his knees, then positioned the spider boy in front of him, facing him. With quick hands, she untied the spider boy's human wrists, then wrapped his arms around the glowing-eyed boy and tied them together behind the glowing one's back. Briefly, Chena Yang was worried that the spider boy would undo the other monster boy's knotting and free his arms, but Bortujai had thought of that. Without letting go of the spider boy's wrists, she tied them to the other monster boy's cock, running the rope along his perineum, then pulling the rope so short that the spider boy's hands could never reach the other's arms. Finally, she grabbed the two boys' cocks and bunched them in one hand, then tied them together with the glowing boy's leash.

"There," said Bortujai, standing up. "And they'll still be there when we come back."

The monster boys seemed to think so. The spider boy's thin legs twitched a few times in their bonds, but every time they did, the other boy jerked and moaned as their cocks rubbed together. The spider boy looked around for a solution, then up at Chena Yang desperately.

"We'll be back," said Chena Yang. "The other soldiers have gotten ahead of us. Come on." They took off through the forest, making for the sunnier regions to the south. Smoke appeared in the sky, rising in big, scattered black curls. The women made straight for the center of the smoke, along a slow, shallow river, where they found a cave, a round little rocky mouth rising from the dirt with a fire glinting inside. The soldiers had set up a crude camp outside the cave, arranging themselves in an arc before the entrance, watching for threats from outside. A few knelt in the heavy grass, reloading their harquebuses, and a trio of swordswomen guarded the captive monster boys in the middle, while still others argued vigorously over a papyrus map. One opportunist sat cross-legged, furtively devouring her food rations.

"It's the admiral!" said one of the guards. "The admiral is back!"

Relief showed plainly on the faces of the guards as they allowed Chena Yang in.

A woman ran up to her, looking sharp despite her disheveled hair. "Admiral," she said, "we've chased the last of the monster boys into that cave, but they have the natives' men tied up in there too. They're threatening to convert the men if we move in on them."

"Conversion is a slow thing," said Turapac coldly. "They can't possibly do it that fast."

"True..." Chena Yang fingered her chin. "Turapac, if you could get in there, could you free the men and get them out?"

He stood up straight. "Gladly! How will we get me in?"

Chena Yang grinned. "I'll show you. Come with me." Grabbing a length of rope from one of Bortujai's women, she led Turapac up to the front of the group, before the mouth of the cave.

"Wait!" came a quiet male voice. Chena Yang turned to see the winged boy running up to her, his wings still squirming in Turapac's rope. "Female... Admiral. I know what you'll try to do. I want to go too. I want to help."

"Help?" Turapac's eyes narrowed. "You'll try to betray me, you scum. Stay away."

"Turapac!" said Chena Yang sternly. She looked to the monster boy. "How do we know we can trust you?"

He shivered. "If we fail, I go back to the fire boy. I don't want that- please, no."

The fear in his eyes was real. "Good enough," said Chena Yang. "Come over here, next to Turapac."

Walking on the balls of his feet, the boy obeyed and put up no trouble as Chena Yang bound his arms behind him, but left a length dangling that could be pulled on to release the knot. She did the same with Turapac. With a bit of spare rope, she made a loop at each end, put the loops over the males' heads and tightened them into collars, tying them together at the neck.

As soon as he realized they were bound together, Turapac gasped, then closed his eyes. "I see what you have in mind," he said. "You want us to work together. I..." he gritted his teeth. "I defer to your judgment."

The winged boy eyed him with terror, but Turapac did not return his gaze. He only looked straight ahead.

"It's time," said Chena Yang. She faced the mouth of the cave, where two kneeling monster boys watched them with untrusting eyes. Behind them, firelight twitched against the stone.

"Monster boys!" called out Chena Yang, in her commanding voice. "I propose a deal!"

The two monster boys who stood guard at the cave entrance looked at each other and chattered furtively for a minute. One of them disappeared, and a short while later his head poked back into view.

The fire boy was with him. "Deal?" he hissed, orange flaring a little between his skin-cracks. "What deal? What do the females want?"

"I want one of your monster boys," said Chena Yang. "And in return, I offer one of your own back..." she paused. "And fresh meat." She gestured grandly to the tied boys.

The fire boy eyed the offering with angry suspicion. The others did too, and whispers of excitement bounced between them.

"Deal!" snapped the fire boy. Turning, he gestured wildly to his followers, who brought out one of their own, a striped-skinned boy with a long, furry tail that twitched with apprehension. His eyes, which had vertical slits for pupils, focused on Turapac, intent with desire.

"Are you ready?" asked Chena Yang, putting a hand on Turapac's back.

"Do I have a choice?" he returned.

"No, but I love hearing men say 'yes.'"

He gave her a strange look. "Then I'm ready."

Intrepidly, he and the winged boy marched over to the cave, where the fire boy snatched them. Turapac flinched from the fire boy's heat.

It was more difficult than Chena Yang had expected to watch Turapac be led away. He disappeared into the depths of the cave without looking back.

"Now what?" asked Yiang Keng.

"Now we wait," replied Chena Yang. "He'll pull the release rope and start untying other men, and they'll break out of there. We'll help if we have to."

The wait dragged on. Behind them, women gathered their weapons. The captive monster boys huddled together. Chena Yang felt something she had not felt since her earliest missions: worry. She clutched her dress, struggling to calm herself.

Finally, chaos broke out. Monster boys shrieked, the fire went out, and Turapac's voice was one of the many human ones that echoed against the rock.

Monster boys began pouring out of the mouth of the cave, some of them still carrying human captives, who they discarded to lighten their load. Foolishly, they ran in a single group, where they would be easy to track.

Freshly liberated human men emerged from the cave after them, Turapac in the lead. He stepped up to Chena Yang, full of victory. "We've done it!" he cheered. "Admiral, we've done it! The men..." he swept his arms over the group behind them. "Most of them are still lucid!"

"And by the looks of things, the monster boys aren't coming back," said an older man behind him.

That reminded her of something. Chena Yang searched the crowd. "Where is that winged boy?"

Turapac looked too, and when he met her eyes, she saw he had reached the same conclusion. "The monster boys got him. They fled into the forest with him."

Chena Yang motioned her women to follow. "Come on! We have to save him! And we need to catch the others before they spread out, or we'll never catch them all."

This time, Turapac did not object. He picked his feet up high and strode over the jungle terrain. In a minute, he and some of the quicker women ran out of sight. There was a screech, and a noisy fight began in the distance.

When Chena Yang arrived, she found Turapac crouched on the ground, his face red and limbs trembling with effort as he struggled to keep the fire boy pinned. The boy breathed long, thin ribbons of fire, and Turapac jerked his head away to avoid being singed, but he did not let go. Around him, other monster boys were subdued similarly, one tangled up in vines, one pulling against a lasso around his ankle and one- a big one with ram horns on the back of his head- struggled beneath a human man and three soldiers. A blue-skinned monster boy dissolved into a puddle, slipping through the fingers of the woman holding him, only to be scooped up in a woven basket. All around, branches where broken and leaves shredded, telling of a fierce brawl.

"Help!" squealed the winged boy, his wings straining as a man yanked him off a tree trunk. "No! Please, no!"

"Atape," commanded Turapac, "let him go."

The man's meaty hands released the winged boy, leaving knuckle-shaped dimples in his ruffled wings. For a moment, the boy blinked, then looked cautiously at Turapac. "You let me go? You helped me?"

Turapac stood up, letting two of Chena Yang's women take care of the monster boy beneath him. "We've captured the last of the monster boys," he said. "That makes me Chena Yang's consort. And she requires that I play by her rules- that I show respect, even for an enemy."

The winged boy made no response. Even as Chena Yang's women took him by the hands and began carrying him back to the camp, he could only look down and whisper, "Thank you."

As the rest of the monster boys were apprehended, Chena Yang faced Turapac. "It takes a big man to forgive his enemy."

He smiled. It wasn't a smirk, but a warm, sweet smile. "You saved my people. It's the least I can do for my new mistress."

Chena Yang loved the way he pronounced that word. "Indeed," she said slowly. "Let's go back to your village, shall we? Your mother has a deal to keep."

A long while later, the monster boys marched in a column through the jungle, tied together by a rope that wrapped around each one's cock, keeping him in line. Some boys, who had come willingly, were spared from the cock-rope. The winged boy marched at their head, stretching out his freshly freed wings. Chena Yang's women guarded both groups, keeping them separate from the village men.

Chena Yang tapped Turapac's shoulder. "Do you see that?" she asked, pointing to the tied boys. "Maybe I'll do that to you tonight."

He looked mortified. "Why?"

"Just for the thrill of it. I love to watch men bound."

Turapac raised his eyebrows, appraising her freshly. She could see lurid ideas filling his head. "What have I gotten myself into?" he asked.

Chena Yang squeezed him against herself. "Oh, you have no idea, boy."

Back at the village, the men were greeted first with suspicion and hostile whispers until Yepku, the man they had rescued, appeared and began gesturing ecstatically at them. Names were called out, and one by one the men filtered into the village, where they were mobbed by their families. Cheers rose. A few women ran before Chena Yang and, to her amazement, performed perfect kowtows to her, thanking her in their own tongue.

Giddily, Chena Yang realized that she was receiving her first homage.

Soon, the chieftain was the only woman in the village who was not rejoicing. She marched up to Turapac, fists clenched, fur cape bulging underneath her shoulders. "Turapac!" she said harshly, then launched into a tirade in her own tongue.

When she finished, Turapac stood unmoved. "You're wrong, mother," he replied, in Chena Yang's tongue. "I knew exactly what I was doing, agreeing to this deal. I offered my marriage in exchange for a great benefit to this tribe. That is the duty of every chieftain's son." He pointed an open hand at Chena Yang. "You should be thankful for what the sea women have done for you. Now that the men are back, you can remarry and try for a daughter. Your lineage can have a future again."

The chieftain's eyes lowered as she considered this.

"Chieftain," came in Chena Yang, "We will cast off soon. Is that really the last thing you want to say to your son?"

The chieftain looked up again, seeming affronted, then added, "As you wish, Turapac. Your sacrifice will be remembered."

"Admiral?" Yiang Keng ran up behind Chena Yang. "We're ready."

* * *

"Those are our choices, Admiral," said Unajin Li. She stood up from the newly updated map of the continent, with rivers and mountains drawn in where the surveyors had estimated them to be. "We can go north, we can keep going around the cape, or we can turn back and report to the empress with what we've found."

"North," said Chena Yang, without a moment's hesitation. "That's where the tribal women said their visitors came from. Besides, I've had a sweet taste of this land, and now I want more. We haven't found any trading empires yet, but I have a feeling we will."

"You don't worry the women will become restless?"

Chena Yang smirked. "Not in the least. You may inform the navigator."

Unajin Li bowed, deeply and thoroughly like always. "Yes, Admiral."

Chena Yang left the planning room, into the cool, wet, salty air. The favorable winds filled the ships' square sails, and women skipped across the deck, full of the thrill of discovery.

One of Bortujai's warrior women stood facing a cabin wall, where a monster boy- a skinny, red-skinned thing with a spade tail- leaned back against the wood. She pinned him to the wall with a kiss, her hands traveling up and down his thighs. Her thumbs flipped up his loincloth, revealing the steel chastity cage locked over his cock.

On a ship full of sex-starved women, that was the only way to ensure monster boys stayed monogamous.

Farther ahead, the winged boy delivered an oral message to his new mistress Muzha Shen, and she listened with one ear as she opened a map, holding it up against the sunlight. She squinted, trying to focus through the moaning behind her.

She would have to get used to it. Farther down the deck, the glowing-eyed boy lay pinned on his back with his limbs spread, shackled by his collar to an iron hook embedded in the deck. A soldier, who had not bothered to undo her robes, rode him, her whole spine bending with every buck, steadying herself with one hand on his flat stomach. With the other hand, she covered his mouth, turning his grunts into stifled whimpers. His eyes pulsed with yellow-green light each time she came down on him.

Behind the woman, a line had formed. Some women were already stripping, preparing for their turn, and two were even kissing and fondling each other, unable to wait for a cock.

The glowing-eyed boy, it had been discovered, was unique. His cock's natural coating made him immune to the diseases associated with promiscuity, so unlike his brethren, it was not necessary to award him to any one woman. He was at the service of the entire crew, and now they were taking full advantage.

A few women in the line went stiff when they saw Chena Yang, as if they were doing something illicit, but she waved away their fears on her way back to her cabin. The glowing-eyed boy begged her with his eyes, whimpering as she walked away.

Inside her private quarters, she relaxed as she shut the door behind her.

"Welcome back, Mistress," said Turapac. His voice tickled areas of Chena Yang's mind that she could never fully control. It was serene, heavy with patience, but somehow it made Chena Yang feel the opposite; Turapac could not possibly have known what willpower it took not to push him over and tear his clothes off on the spot.

Turapac shone beautifully in his new robes. Handmade by the fleet's tailor, the sleeves ended just after his shoulders, showing off his arms, then parted at his chest, exposing his well-toned muscles. He knelt in the middle of the room, allowing the bulge of his chastity cage to show through his kilt, promising pleasure and fertility.

"Learning to read?" asked Chena Yang, noticing the scroll spread on the rug between his knees.

"That's right," he replied, picking up the scroll. "This is what I've been able to reproduce so far."

She took a moment to realize what he had said. "You wrote this? This is your handwriting?" It could have easily come from an imperial scribe. "Turapac, you're a fast learner!" She looked over her shoulder, making sure she had closed the door. She turned back to him with a naughty smile. "But you need a break."

Lighting up with eagerness, Turapac began to stand.

"Oh no, stay where you are," said Chena Yang, keeping him down with a hand on his shoulder. "You'd better do what I say, so I'll give you this." She held up the key to his chastity cage.

For a moment, she let the flimsy metal thing hang there while he stared at it with all the focus of a hunter.

"You can have this tonight," said Chena Yang, starting to shuffle out of her dress. "If you please me."

Her dress came off, and she took a moment to enjoy the feeling of cool, misty air on her skin. Turapac took the opportunity to eye her up and down. He had never, she realized, seen her completely naked before.

"I'm at your command," he said simply.

Reaching down, she parted her lips, feeling a scandalous little thrill at exposing herself to him. "A man is more than just a cock," she said. "Use your lips." To help him, she stepped up and put a hand on the back of his head.

Once he was close enough, his tongue flicked out, tickling her sensitive skin. His wet, firm tongue came again, this time brushing across her nub. Pleasure arced from her womanhood, flowering throughout her whole body.

"Yes," was the only word that escaped her lips.

He applied himself with spirit, never licking in exactly the same place twice, keeping her tense and wanting. Chena Yang looked down, expecting to see his big eyes staring up at her for approval, but he was too focused.

Chena Yang's pressure built. She did her best to relax and draw out her orgasm, but in moments, he sent her over the edge, and she wailed out her pleasure through one long release.