The Short Cut

Story Info
Beautiful woman gets attacked by two homeless men.
2k words
4.32
106.3k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LPRH46
LPRH46
56 Followers

Kelly was a 28 year old executive. She had worked really hard to gain a position with her prestigious employer. She was not only proud of her achievements, she was also proud of her looks. She was 5'7" and 125 lbs. She had long black hair and blue eyes. Her body was like an hourglass. She was 36 C-24-36. She was perfect, and she knew it!

Every man in the firm wanted her and every woman wanted to be her. Even though this was an excellent firm, with plenty of men who were husband potential, Kelly felt as though none of them were good enough for her. She had always been that way. She felt like most men were beneath her. The few men she slept with were one night stands, and she only slept with them when she needed something more than her toys.

Dependent on the weather, Kelly would usually walk to work. Her office building wasn't far, and she thought the walk was good exercise for her. She wanted to keep her long legs tone. Every day, she would pass by these two homeless men. They were always out with signs asking for money. Kelly would always look at the dirty men and call them bums. She would tell them to go get a shower and find a job. Despite her education, she truly lacked empathy for others.

It was a Friday, and Kelly was walking home from work. It looked it was going to rain. There were no cabs in sight so she took a short cut through the alley to get home before the rain caught her. The alley was dark and dirty. As Kelly made it half way through, one of the homeless men she usually saw on the way to work stepped out in front of her. She paused, then tried to walk around him, but he cut her off. She told him to move, but he just smiled, showing more gum than teeth.

He was old, maybe 60, short and very fat. He was filthy and Kelly could smell him even though he was several feet away. She turned to go back the way she came, only to see his friend standing behind her. He, too, was smiling at her. He was taller than his friend, but maybe just as old. He was not as fat though. As Kelly stood there, she wondered how they could be so fat but homeless. It was obvious they were not missing any meals.

Kelly began to feel uneasy. She asked them if they wanted some money. As she began to open her purse, the taller one told her that was not what they wanted from her. As he walked closer, Kelly began to back up, right into the other man. Usually, she would walk to work in a pair of sneakers instead of her heels but she didn't today. She had worn a white fitted blouse and flared, knee length shirt to work. She had a mesh bra and matching thongs underneath. In her arrogance, she chose to wear her 5 inch stillettos to work to show off her great body and legs.

She looked around and realized she was alone, in a dark alley, with two degenerates. As she turned to look at the short man, the taller one had pulled her to the side, out of sight. The short one started squeezing her breasts through her blouse. Her nipples became erect and pierced through her blouse. The tall man, while holding her hands behind her back with one hand, reached under her skirt with the other one. He lifted it and began rubbing her ass.

She started to buck and kick. The short man growled at her and told her if she didn't stay still, he would mess up her pretty face. He then started smelling her. He smelled her hair and her neck. Then he got down on his knees and lifted her skirt. He pulled her panties to the side and placed his nose on her pussy. She could feel his hot, foul breath on it.

The tall man had removed his hand and unfasten her skirt, while the short one pulled it down. They then took off her blouse, and underwear. Kelly was standing there naked, with a single tear running down her face. As the tall man held her arms, the short one began sucking her breast. Kelly was disgusted. He was fat and smelly. She felt one of his few remaining teeth jiggle as he bit her nibbles. He was so dirty. His fat, grimy hands were touching her beautiful porcelain skin.

He then went down and started sucking on her clitoris. She tried not to, but she moaned. Both men began to smile. As the shorter man continued to suck her clit, the taller one came from behind and began to finger her. His finger was huge. It felt like a small penis. Kelly began to cry and asked them to stop. The shorter man told her that her pussy wanted them to keep going. As they continued to lick and finger her simultaneously, Kelly began to moan and move, until she came.

Embarrassed, she began to cry harder. The men did not care. They threw her on a dirty mat. It smelled like urine. Kelly turned around to see both the men undressing. She began to beg them not to rape her. She told them she had lots of money and would give it them if they would just let her go. They just laughed. The short man was much fatter than Kelly had realized. Once he was undressed she realized how huge he really was. He was very hairy. His stomach almost covered his penis completely. Kelly only got a glimpse of what looked like a fat nub.

The other one was not as fat, and his penis was huge. It was standing erect about 10" long and 4" around. The short one came to her and pushed her down and started fingering and eating her pussy like it was dinner time. The taller crouched over Kelly face and shove his mammoth dick in her mouth. His balls were hanging low and touching her nose. They smelled awful. He was pumping her mouth and squeezing her breasts. She could barely breath, but neither seemed to care.

The shorter one pulled his fingers out of Kelly and they were drenched. He told her he knew she liked it. He then licked his fingers and told her her pussy was so sweet. He went back down between her legs and sucked her clit. Even though she was trying to fight it Kelly felt herself getting wetter. She couldn't understand how she was getting turned on by two dirty homeless men.

As they continued to suck her clit and play with her nipples, Kelly felt herself getting into it. She began to suck the taller one harder and pumped the other man's face, until she came again. They pulled her up and turned her over on her knees.

The short one told her, "You always acted like you was too good to even look at me! I always knew you were a cunt whore!"

With that, he lifted his stomach onto her back and shoved his dick in her wet pussy. To her surprise, it was much bigger than it looked. The tall man reached over Kelly and pulled her ass cheeks apart so the short man could get his dick all the way in her. Once he did, he fucked her like a madman. As he rammed in her pussy, Kelly felt his fat balls slapping her, hitting her now engorged clit. She didn't want to, but she felt herself cumming again.

The short man pulled out and had the tall man turn her over. She squatted his fat ass over Kelly and started stroking his dick. He told her he was going to treat her like the whore she was and cum in her face. While he was pumping his cock, the other man came around and without warning, rammed his dick all the way in Kelly. As she opened her mouth to scream, the other man shot off in it instead. Kelly gagged and coughed.

Before she could say anything, the fat pig was leaning over her with his wet dick telling her to clean it. Kelly was so in shock from the assault her pussy was getting from the other man, she didn't move. The short man grabbed her hair and shoved his wet cock in her mouth. As he pulled her head and pumped her mouth, the other man had her legs on his shoulders pounding away. Once his cocked was cleaned to his satisfaction, he got up.

The other man was still fucking Kelly. He would pull almost completed out and shove his cock all the way back in. After a while, it stopped hurting and starting feeling good. When he felt her getting wetter he pulled her up and leaned back so she would be straddling him. He told her to kiss him. Even though it was obvious he had no idea was hygiene was anymore, Kelly didn't care. She leaned in and kissed him. His dick felt so good in her wet pussy. She didn't care about anything except being fucked.

While he cupped her ass, he stuck one finger in her asshole.

"Do you like that? Do you like my finger in you dirty ass?"

Kelly moaned and said "Yes! Yes!"

His dick had her feeling things she had never felt before. He turned her over on her knees, and began to fuck her even harder. All the while he kept fingering her ass. She was so fixated on the feeling she was getting from her pussy being beaten up by the tall man that she did not notice the other one stroking his cock getting hard again.

The tall man got on his back and put Kelly on top. He pulled her down to his chest and began to pump feverishly. Kelly started moaning as she felt her orgasm building. Then as she came, the short man came behind her and shove his fat cock in her ass. Kelly just moaned. The weight of the fat man's stomach on her back kept Kelly down on the tall man's chest. All three moved in sync and Kelly was getting fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time.

The fat one asked, "Are was going to turn her you nose up at us the next time you see us?"

"No!" Kelly cried.

Then the tall one asked her, "Do you want us to beat your pussy and ass harder?"

"Yes, please don't stop" Kelly purred as they rammed her simultaneously.

The tall asked her if their dicks felt good to her. She said she "so good".

With that, they both began to pound her pussy and ass. Kelly was meeting their movements with ease. She was like a bitch in heat. No one dick could satisfy her. Seconds later, as the momentum built, the three of them came. They just laid there, with Kelly sandwiched in the middle. She should have felt suffocated but she didn't. The only thing she felt was their cum in her pussy and ass.

They finally pulled out of her. Cum was leaking out her ass and pussy. It was running down her thighs. The men got up and got dressed. They called her a whore for letting them fuck her.

Then, before they left, they told her, "If you ever come this way again, we will fuck her again but harder".

Kelly made it home and showered for what seemed like an eternity, then went to bed. As she lay in bed, she began to think about what had happened. As she did, she felt her sore pussy getting wet. That next Friday, Kelly decided to take the shortcut through the alley.

LPRH46
LPRH46
56 Followers