The Short Skirt Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna's exposure brings more attention and more pleasure.
3.9k words
4.22
77.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is an adult 18 years of age or older. Trusted teachers and administrators fan the flames of exhibitionist thrill. The story explores the excitement of reluctant public nudity, borders on non-consent exploitation, and is long.

This is fiction and the author does not condone the events depicted.

~~~~~

Ms. Crawly leaned back in her desk chair as the video unfolded in the editor on her computer screen. She devoted part of her attention to lively discussions among her students as they hashed out analysis of Cosmopolitan magazine articles. The assignment forced her Advanced Health and Family students to critically dissect advice ranging from Spring fashions to sexual positions. Sensual expressions of carnality in the video prevented the teacher from catching all the details as students debated.

"Ms. Crawly, Kyle is making inappropriate comments again."

"Amanda, talk with me after class. Kyle, be respectful."

"I was just agreeing with the article," Kyle rebutted.

"Which article," Ms. Crawly sighed.

"The one titled, 'You Should Masturbate in Public: Plus six other ways to make masturbating more interesting'."

"I haven't read that one yet," the teacher confessed. "Skip it for now rather than arguing about it. We can talk about it tomorrow after I read it."

The video aroused the teacher enough to make her squirm in her chair. "Public masturbation - indeed," she though to herself. "I'd better read the article right now. I need a distraction."

"Get it on with yourself in public," the article advised and continued, "No, not kidding. Get a vibrating device that you can slip into a pair of panties. ...have a solo sex session wherever—on your morning commute, in your cubical at work...the in-public factor makes this technique hotter. ...To cover up the inevitable in-public O face, ...Take a bite of food or sip of a drink at the big moment and exclaim oh! about how good it tastes, er, feels. Or, if you're actually caught in the act, just tell the person, 'I'm just squirming around because I've gotta pee.'"

"Good advice - I wish I was following it now," the frustrated teacher quietly mused. Then she studied Kyle.

The handsome young man sat upright with his arms crossed over his chest. He appeared disengaged from the ongoing debate at his table. As the only boy in a class with twelve girls, he seldom convinced anyone to change her mind. Nevertheless, Ms. Crawly admired the boy's style ever since he became the only boy to join the jazzercise gym class. He demonstrated a talent for finding access to the hottest girls in his grade.

~~~~~

"Attention - everyone. The next item on the agenda is a request to change the mandatory Health curriculum." Principal Marshal gestured to Ms. Crowly. Side discussions subsided as the Health teacher stepped to the front of the staff room.

The touchy subject required a gentile approach, but Ms. Crowly expressed her opinion without preamble. "I want to reintroduce the topic of masturbation in the syllabus for the mandatory class."

Several teachers groaned.

"We took it out for good reasons," the Science Chair reminded.

"And what were those reasons?" Ms. Crowly stood with her hands on her hips and stared the man down.

"Well, ah, there are no suitable instructional materials, for one. The last Health teacher showed trashy porn videos."

The usual group of teachers groaned again.

"We can't win on that front," the Principal explained. "Half the parents objected, and half the students complained they've already seen better."

"Why is this so important to you?" the Biology teacher asked.

"I teach Health including sexual health. Masturbation is a healthy part of sexuality and the best part for our students to learn and explore. 'Masturbate - don't fornicate' I always say."

"What do you think you'll teach the students that they don't already know?" Sarcasm dripped from the Gym teacher's mouth.

"It's more complicated that you seem to think - especially for the girls. Why do you teach them volleyball or bowling? Don't they already know the rules? It's because you want them to have the basic skills to enjoy a healthy activity for the rest of their lives."

"You haven't addressed the lack of instructional materials."

"I can get pamphlets and even tutorial videos from the UK."

"Your budget is already stretched."

"The Mt. Clemens School hires licensed sex therapists to give demonstrations."

"More money, and it smacks of prostitution to me."

"As it happens, one of our students already agreed to share expertise."

"Which one of the horn dogs is it? I bet it's Kyle." The gym teacher laughed.

"I brought a sample. Why don't you see for yourselves."

Ms. Crowly fiddled with her laptop and attached the projector cable. In moments, a pretty redhead stepped into the video frame. Lithe fingers stroked small breasts crowned by puffy nipples.

"Sometimes, touching my nipples feels like I'm pulling a string attached between my legs." The young woman's nipples stiffened as she spoke.

The faculty recognized Anna. Several watched slack jawed. The student's speech riveted everyone's attention.

"Do you always start with your nipples?" Ms. Crowly's voice enquired from off screen.

"No. Sometimes I'm in a hurry, and I just want an orgasm as quick as possible."

"Why is that?"

"Um, like, sometimes it's urgent." Fingers rubbed circles around areolas.

"Does masturbation relieve stress for you?"

"Oh yes. If I need to concentrate on studying, sometimes a quick orgasm gets me focused again."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"I guess once a day or sometimes more - like, the other night, I think I had 11 orgasms. I lost count." The pretty girl's face beamed with a gigantic smile.

On video, Ms. Crowly's voice gained emotional overtones. "Where do you masturbate?"

"I usually do it in bed at night." A hand disappeared below frame. "I've done it in the shower. Oh, and in the pool at my father's club - there's this one water jet."

"What does the water jet do for you?"

"Well, I hold onto the edge of the pool and kind of - like - swat on it, with my knees pulled up and my feet against the wall. The water hits just right on my - um, the right place."

"Your clitoris?"

"Yes. It hits my clitoris. It's better in my one piece suit. With the bikini, I pull it aside to hit the right spot, and then it's too strong."

"Does the water jet give you orgasms."

"Definitely." The big smile returned. "My parents wonder why I always want to swim at the club."

"Are you alone in the pool when you do this?"

"No. There's almost always other people there. I kind of like having an orgasm surrounded by people."

"They don't know what you're doing?"

"Gosh! I hope they don't." The smile turned into a nervous giggle.

"Anyplace else?"

"I've done it in the mornings on the ride to the bus stop. I just squeeze my thighs together, or I use my rolled up gym towel for something to squeeze against."

"So you don't need your hands or a toy to achieve orgasm?"

"It's quicker if I use my hands." The subject of the interview pondered. "I don't know about toys."

"We'll come back to that in a moment. You've masturbated in the back of your parent's car?"

"Well, it's actually the town car. It's part of a service. It takes my mother and father to the train station and then takes me to the school bus stop."

"Does the driver watch?"

Anna blushed. "He looks in his mirror sometimes. I pretend I don't see him."

"Is that everywhere?"

"Well, I did it three times in the back of the car when we went on a road trip to Vermont at Christmas. It was a long drive, and I got bored."

"Were you alone in the back seat?"

"Ha! No, my brother sat right next to me playing his game and never noticed."

"Did you use your hands those times?"

"I kept a blanket over my lap, so nobody could see."

"How do you use your hands when you masturbate?"

The camera pulled back to reveal the student from her knees to the top of her head. One finger rubbed circles at the apex of her cleft. The other hand rested between her breasts as her breath deepened and her chest heaved. Anna looked self conscious for the first time as if she hadn't realized she was masturbating during the interview.

"Um, like this - I guess. I make little circles."

"Do you use any lubricant? Do you spread your own moisture around or possibly lick your fingers?"

The girl's flush deepened. "I lick my fingers sometimes." She slid a finger lower and deeper before it returned glistening with her arousal. Her motions accelerated over her clitoral hood.

"Many women find the clitoris too sensitive to touch directly. They rub over the hood. Is that true for you?"

"Yeah. Definitely. Except, sometimes, I can touch it, but it's way too sensitive after the first time I come. After that, I want it softer."

"Do you often experience multiple orgasms in one session?"

"I'm usually satisfied with one, but sometimes, I just keep going." Anna's body vibrated as she swayed almost thrusting against her own hand.

"Do you fantasize while you masturbate?"

"Oh yes. I think I'm always fantasizing. I've got this one fantasy where people look at me."

"You mean like now - with Principal Marshal and me watching you?"

Anna stopped rubbing and froze like a deer in the headlights. She stared off camera where the Principal stood.

"Not exactly," she stammered.

"Are you close to orgasm now?"

"Um, sort of," the girl hesitated and resumed teasing her clitoral hood.

"Show us how you achieve orgasm, and then I'll give you a present."

Anna looked interested. "What is it?"

"I have a toy you can try. You can tell me how well it works for you."

"I don't think I can finish like this."

"Like what, honey?"

"Um, standing, and um, with you here."

"You said you enjoyed having orgasms surrounded by people in the pool and with your brother in the back seat."

"This is different."

"I understand. Well, just give it a try. I'll stop distracting you for a while so you can concentrate. If you don't finish today, we'll give you another chance."

A range of expressions crossed Anna's face from shame to lust. She closed her eyes, and the camera panned lower while zooming. Anna's slow finger filled the frame as a close-up in high resolution showed her rust red pubic hair glistening with juices.

Narration in a more clinical version of Ms. Crowly's voice described visible portions of Anna's anatomy. The voice-over listed labia majora and labia minora with helpful overlaid circles and call-outs for clarity. "Both pairs of lips swell and redden with arousal," the voice explained.

Anna's body provided ample proof of the narrator's claims.

"The clitoris is the female analog to the male's penis. The clitoris becomes encouraged and rigid like the male erection. This subject has a relatively large clitoris shown here standing out from her body when erect. Many women are smaller or their clitoris is more withdrawn within their bodies. Some women struggle to find their clitoris."

Anna's finger caressed ovals around her rigid bump. Every few strokes, she dipped into her vagina for more lubrication.

The finger froze in place, and Anna's thighs clenched. The camera pulled back to display the young woman quivering. A bright flush covered her chest, neck, and face. Her breasts bounced with her body's convulsion. Squeaky mouse noises escaped as fingers pinched a nipple. The flush faded, relaxation washed through her muscles, and a contented breathy "oh" concluded the demonstration.

"Very good," the more emotional version of Crowly's voice congratulated while the girl stretched in an endearing display of her slim muscular body.

"And, here is your reward."

The video showed Anna examining the small box handed to her from off screen. She opened it to find a flesh colored dildo in the shape of a miniature circumcised penis.

"It's good to start small," the interviewer explained. "This one has five vibration settings. You may want to try the vibration externally for a while before you attempt penetration."

Anna turned the gift in her hand with obvious fascination. "Is this what they look like?" she asked in a small voice.

"Well, except this one is smaller than usual, it's lifelike. Many boys will look different because they aren't circumcised."

Anna stared at the little penis and remained speechless.

"Play with it at home. During the next session, tell us how it worked for you. I'll want you to hold your lips apart so I can provide a more complete exam of your vulva. It will be helpful if you shave some or all of your pubic hair before the next session."

The video faded to black on an image of Anna nodding bewildered acceptance.

The assembled staff sat in silence broken when the Science Chair exclaimed, "You shouldn't have shown that to us."

"Let's be adult about this," the Principal cautioned, but the room erupted in argument anyway.

~~~~~

Tom Lloyd approached and inhaled the fresh scent he learned to associate with Anna. She squatted in the hallway rummaging through her locker oblivious to her surroundings. Her tight pony tail exposed short red stragglers along the hairline with her neck. Tom longed to reach out and touch her. He imagined he could see the rise and fall of her pulse under alabaster skin.

Anna slammed her locker and jumped to her feet startling Tom. "What are you doing here, Tom," she gasped. "You surprised me."

Tom thrust a small sealed envelope misjudging the distance and ended up pushing it against her fuzzy sweater.

"What's this?"

"It's an invitation to the Squires Ball at my club," he blurted.

Anna extracted an embossed card and read carefully. Her lips moved, and her head tilted. She looked into Tom's nervous eyes. "I don't know. It's the weekend before Prom. It might be too much - two weeks in a row."

"Well, um, I wanted to ask you to Prom, but I heard you're going with Kyle Pembrook."

"Who told you that? Kyle hasn't asked me."

"Well, then, will you be my date for Prom?"

"Let me think about it. I'm still angry with you."

Tom made a dramatic "who me?" gesture as Anna pressed past him. The halls started to clear, and the bell threatened to ring soon. His eyes followed the subtle swish of her bottom as she scampered toward her class. The material of her skinny jeans appeared worn where the lobes of her buttocks joined the backs of her thighs, and the resulting slight discoloration attracted the male gaze.

In class, the Biology teacher seemed to stare at Anna. It made her self-conscious. She looked over her shoulder several times to determine if he might be glaring at the rowdy boys behind her. For once, those boys were on their best behavior. She checked her sweater to make sure it wasn't torn or anything.

After Mr. Mortar's Creative Writing class, Anna hurried to the Principal's office for her scheduled therapy. The office door didn't open after several knocks, so Anna sat on the hard plastic chair in the waiting area. She closed her eyes and relived recent experiences in the office. The chair sapped head from her bottom making stark contrast with the rising heat between her legs. Anna squirmed and savored her body's anticipation for the next session.

When Principal Marshal arrived short of breath, a look of relief replaced the growing disappointment on Anna's face. Anna uncrossed her legs and realized she had been squeezing her thighs together. "Naughty," she thought and smiled.

"I, ah, want to include another member of your treatment team," the Principal said with uncharacteristic hesitation in his voice. "Mr. Clark has an important evaluation to conduct."

The Biology teacher stepped into the waiting room almost pushing aside the Principal to pass through the doorway.

"Let us take this in my office," the Principal suggested.

Once the door closed behind them, the Principal sat behind his desk, and the Biology teacher paced making Anna nervous.

"You have some questions, Mr. Clark?" the Principal prompted.

"Anna, Miss Jennings - I understand you've received treatment in this office for the past several weeks. Is that correct?"

"Um, yes." Anna looked at her feet.

"And, Ms. Crowly has been involved."

Anna nodded.

"Anyone else?"

"Tom Lloyd made a list of things he likes about me."

"Was Tom present for any of your sessions?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you disrobe in front of Tom?"

Anna's body shivered, and she stammered, "No, um, no, sir."

Mr. Clark turned toward the Principal but continued his interrogation of Anna. "Do you enjoy disrobing for Mr. Marshal and Ms. Crowly?"

Anna searched for the right answer. The Principal told her from the beginning she needed to be comfortable with her body, but her exposure created the original need for therapy. "Um, ah."

"I think Anna might be trying to expressed mixed feelings. You can hardly expect her to know her own mind so early in treatment."

"Whatever," the Science teacher conceded. "Miss Jennings, are you being exploited in any way?"

Anna shook her head. "No," she replied in a soft voice with relative certainty she told the truth.

"Ann finds the therapy beneficial," the Principal asserted.

"And, you know Ms. Crowly video taped you?"

"Yes sir."

"You wanted to masturbate on video for Ms. Crowly?" He sounded incredulous.

"Um, I didn't expect the video."

"You wanted to masturbate in this office, but you didn't want it recorded?"

"Anna is saying she was surprised. That's all. You agreed to be recorded, didn't you Anna?"

"Yes, sir. I signed lots of papers."

"Why did you do this Anna?" The Science teacher's voice cracked.

"I want to get better?"

"Oh, Anna. There is nothing wrong with you."

"Now, do not be so hasty to say such things," The Principal interjected. "I know this case better than you, and you should be satisfied."

"Anna, if you ever feel uncomfortable or want somebody to talk to, come see me. I'm interested in your wellbeing."

"As are we all," the Principal said as the Science teacher stormed out of the office. "I'm sorry for this interruption to our sessions," he confided to the meek student in his care. "Go to lunch, and we'll resume tomorrow. OK?"

Anna fled the office feeling small. A large part of her new found confidence shattered, but her body continued to want release.

~~~~~

Anna kicked a satin sheet off her bed. A vivid dream tormented her with sensations of the boys in Biology class touching her body. Her arch-enemy, Amanda, sat alone ignored in a corner.

The scene shifted to one where Anna reached under her mattress to retrieve the "little plastic penis of pleasure," as she thought of it. Her fingers extended but found nothing. She jumped from her bed and shoved her mattress askew. Her toy was gone. She shuddered with worry. Where was it?

An out of body perspective showed her sitting at the breakfast table where her mother presented the toy with a flourish. "Consuela tells me this was in your bedroom. Where did you get it?"

"Ms Crowly, the Health teacher, gave it to me."

"You aren't even taking Health this semester. I'll give Ms. Crowly a piece of my mind."

The sleeping girl whimpered.

Anna and her mother faced Mr. Marshal and Ms. Crowly in a surreal version of the Principal's office. "What right do you have to give this to my daughter?"

"Your daughter has been exposing herself in public. She creates too much distraction. We are attempting to redirect her energies."

"How are you redirecting her?"

"Your daughter is an adult, and our sessions are strictly confidential. I am not at liberty to discuss the matter with you. I'm sorry."

Anna sighed relief.

"Well, I'm not obligated to leave her in your care. I'll withdraw her from school, and you'll hear from my lawyer."

12