The Shot-Putter's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top, she blossomed. She rode me excitedly and it soon became clear that she was going toward an orgasm. I wet my thumb and played with her clit. I got her to tell me when I should thrust up and when to just lay still. She loved my thumb on her clit.

When she came it was explosive, with more Hungarian and lots of thrashing. When she finished she leaned forward and kissed me all over my sweaty face. Soon she was at it again, taking me over the top after what must have been 10 minutes. I was ready to die.

It was now 2 a.m. and we were exhausted. After tying off the condom, we retired the towel (which had only the tiniest spot on it) to the bathroom, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I had foolishly left a wake up call request for 6 a.m. but ignored it. On the second ring I realized this wouldn't stop until I picked up the phone, which I did and sleepily grunted my thanks.

We slept until 7:30, showered, and made love again. I showed her doggy style and how I could reach her clit by putting my arm around her waist. She bounced and bounced against me and said my cock felt so much longer this way.

I lightly brushed her anus with my little finger and Livi jumped. "What did you do?"

"I'm playing with your asshole. Do you like it?"

"But we are fucking."

"Yes, and you are very sensitive there when you are fucking. I'll show you later." She started pushing back on me more and more and drove me to cum, then fingered herself as she reached her own climax. We collapsed in a heap and almost drifted off again when I realized that check-out time was 11.

"We have to get dressed and leave. Check-out is 11."

"I want to stay like this forever. But we must. My housemates will be wondering where I have gone."

"May I come home with you? Perhaps we can give them a thrill."

"That is naughty! Several have no boyfriends. It would be for me mean to flaunt you at them."

"It'll be noon when we arrive. We can make them lunch."

Livi considered the prospect. I would have liked to make lunch with her naked and fuck her standing up in the kitchen, but that would be over the top under the circumstances. Still, I wanted them to see that Livi and I were lovers.

"Peter, I think you should go back to New Hampshire. I want to be with myself when I get home. Will you call me tomorrow night at 9?"

A cold wave of pure fear shot straight through my stomach. "Are you angry at me? Have I done something wrong? Please tell me, Livi."

"No dear Peter. You did everything right. I need to know what we have done and what I am going to do."

We checked out of the hotel and I followed Livi to the T. We kissed decorously and headed for our respective stops.

I had taken the bus to Boston, so the ride back was long and dreary. Livi was a wonderful woman and a passionate if novice lover. I had taken her virginity, which had a surprisingly poignant effect on me. Its effect on her was a mystery to me. Usually when I first made love to an experienced girl (as I had five other times so far in my life), we had a mutual secret, but I was not her first lover and she had something to compare me to.

When I called on Monday, Livi wasn't home. I left my name and number. Around 10:30 she called back, apologizing for not being home when I called.

Of course I wanted to see more of her. The lovemaking would get more passionate the more we did it. Livi had never been out of the Boston area and I could take her places that would stir her interest in travel.

"Peter, I want to be with you more also. My period will start in about three days and will last more than a week. Can you come to Boston in two weeks?"

"Why don't you come to Hanover? We can be together all day and all night too."

"Is sex all you want?"

"No. If that was all I would have said I would come to Boston. I want you for all you are." A complication arose for me on the second week so I had to wait three weeks for her to arrive, which she did midday on Friday.

Since her period would arrive shortly, we could fuck without a condom, which was far more pleasurable for me. Livi was very hesitant. She understood about her cycle but she also knew about sexual diseases. I couldn't persuade her so I had to go out and buy a box of rubbers.

We spent all afternoon in bed, ate in the dining hall and returned to bed again. After a morning fuck I introduced her to my roommate, who was enchanted. Livi set up several dates for him with Simmons girls when we went to Boston during spring break.

But the long-distance romance couldn't be sustained. Over the summer Livi worked at a reference desk at Harvard and met a guy.

12