The Shovel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was out of my control anyway as I saw his ass cheeks clench and his balls draw up a bit. He lunged hard into her and held the entire shafted buried deep inside her. Macy rocked into him a couple of times and let out a loud gasp. The cop started little short jabs as I could tell his seed was filling my wife deeper than she had ever had sperm inside her before.

In less than a minute he was done. He had dumped his load into that little married pussy they had talked about. He pulled out and stood up, reaching for his uniform shirt. Macy remained spread eagle.

"Leave yourself open like that so I can see my cum run out of you while I dress. Then there will be enough for your husband to watch it run out of your stuffed little cunt after I have gone."

Fully dressed he spoke to her.

"I didn't find any evidence that your husband might have killed the old couple's dog. Of course, I might have to come back and check again in a couple of days."

"That would be great." Macy grinned, her cunt still leaking sperm. "As you can see, I have nothing to hide,"

With him gone the sperm was still leaking from her like he said. Macy made no effort to get up. She was content enough to stay all flopped out like that for a long time. We sat and talked.

"I can't believe you did that."

"He was going to arrest you. I can't believe the size of his cock."

"I can't believe you could take it all."

"My idea was that a blowjob wasn't going to kill me. Then that damned thing kept coming more and more out of his pants."

"I worried what kind of trouble you had gotten into when I saw the size."

"I was afraid it was going to hurt me, but by then I knew I had to have it inside me. I was going to settle for just getting the head buried in me and working him enough to make him cum. So, who knew, huh?

"Yes, Sweetheart. Who knew?"

The cop was back the second day. He came to the door and Macy let him in. She hollered to me that he was there. I wasn't going to miss it. I wanted to see her do it again. She let me fuck her the night before and I could tell he definitely had her loosened up.

"Let's go to the bedroom this time. It took me two hours to get the cum out of the couch."

They undressed at went at it. Macy started out on top again. I sat to watch his length get buried up her snatch. No real struggle this time. Maybe two minutes and a couple of dozen strokes and he was all in. Married pussy looking to get filled with cop sperm. She seemed to catch him off guard. Before he had a chance to think of rolling her over she had coaxed the seed from his balls into her inviting pussy.

"I guess I'm not going to stay as long as I thought. I'm still gathering evidence. I probably need to stop by again, maybe tomorrow."

"Officer." Macy teased. "You can gather evidence when ever you want."

Our sex life went on pretty much as before. Just now I had a wife fucking a cop. It got a little odd, even when the neighbors knew I was home that we had a cop car there a lot. Macy got a big kick out of fucking him in his police cruiser a few times.

It got to where if they were going to fuck on a regular basis something needed to change. That's when we found out the guy had been divorced a couple of years. When asked why he never told us he said that we had never asked. He kept the rent up at his place until the lease expired while moving in with us in the mean time.

Macy was thrilled. We told the neighbors we were renting him a spare bedroom in the basement. Our cop buddy moved in and Macy was sure to have one of us that would fuck her every day. At the start it was a competition. I had a wife that said she had cock in her almost as much as out of her.

It was what she liked to call reverse LDS. The woman had two men instead of the man having multiple wives. It was easy to see by the constantly pleased look on Macy's face that it is probably the way it should be.

Six years have passed and we still have a cop in the basement. Macy usually wakes up with which ever one of us fucked her last. Every now and then a cop may stop by to visit. I figured she had fucked a dozen cops, but Macy just told me that it probably more like thirty. Officer Friendly knows if she is going to fuck one of his buddies she wants him to be well endowed. She has never been disappointed and neither have they.

As the saying in an old movie once went, "I can't even get arrested in this town."

As long as I keep my shovel in the shed.

12