The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please......" Tina whimpered.

"Please, WHAT??"

"Please, fuck my mouth.....please...."

"BEG, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Please, fuck my dirty whore mouth, please, I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!"

Her carnally enraged inquisitors surrounded her, hanging their cocks just out of reach of her tongue. Then, the older man, who had been chopping up a fresh set of lines for his crew, came over very calmly and motioned the boys over to the kitchen table where the coke was laid out, waiting for them.

"Just one more question, Missy, and you can suck as much cock as you can stomach. Sound fair?" the older man asked Tina as he grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand, pulling out his prick with the other.

Tina looked up with the most depraved fucking look on her face, and answered, "Yes."

"OK, then, for our final question! Does your husband know where you are, RIGHT NOW?!" The old bastard lifted her left hand into the air, showing her wedding band. The snorting pigs sprang immediately from the table, hooting and howling about the filthy cunt on her knees being MARRIED, for fuck sake!!

Tina looked at her hand, shocked by her error, and at the instant her mouth dropped open, the crusty old fucker drove his cock down her throat.

The others rushed in, trying to stuff as many of their sweaty, reeking pricks into her mouth as they could at once, then grabbing her hair and each taking their turn at violently fucking her face.........

They literally dragged Tina into the bedroom, and threw her onto the bed, which was directly beneath the grating that Fiona and I were spying down through. Directly beneath us, two of the men pulled Tina's legs apart, holding her feet back behind her head. One of them pulled her wedding band from her finger and stuffed it into her anus. The entire filthy lot then fucked her senseless, pounding her ass and cunt with barbaric abandon, as she stared blankly into the grating above her............

We'd had a couple of good years. I hadn't been bothered by Tina's progressive aversion to the kinky shit that she'd been into when we met; I knew that she had been through some rough shit while she was young. Her parents were both useless white trash who were constantly fucked up on booze or Demerol or Jesus, or a combination thereof. But, there had only been one time that I'd seen "That Look" on Tina's face that didn't involve some form of degradation or humiliation.

One time while making love under the summer stars, she'd let it out, but the instant she did, she bolted, seemingly ashamed that she'd let it slip through while being loved. After that moment, there was a space between us that only grew colder. I realised that whatever damage she carried within her was not mine to fix, even if I could......

I watched as the foul smelling dirtbags below jacked off or drove their shit covered pricks into Tina's open mouth. They then left, not one of them saying a word to her as they collected their cocaine and their beer on the way out.

Tina lay beneath, slowly stroking herself as the tears ran down her face. After a few minutes, she got up and slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Finally!" Fiona gushed. "Do I ever have to take a piss! You probably have a little, uh, cleaning up to do, too, eh, Steve? Just use the upstairs bathroom. I'll meet you upstairs on the deck in a few minutes."

I cleaned myself up, then sat out in the pre-dawn calm and lit up the big roach that sat in the ashtray. This was the strangest night of my life. My cell phone recieved a voice message, just as Fiona stepped out onto the deck.

"Hey, it's just me. I got a little wasted, uh, I'm, uh, going to just crash at Fiona's, uh, I, I guess I'll see you later............"

"The little woman?" Fiona asked as she handed me a roachclip.

"Yeah. She sounded a little........overwhelmed."

"Imagine THAT!" Fiona retorted.

"This has been interesting, Fiona. I think I'm gonna split now, gotta work in a few hours. It's been a slice..........."

Fiona gave me a little peck on the cheek, and I headed out back towards my car. I decided that there was no fucking way that I'd be getting any sleep after all I'd just seen, so I just headed down to the shop and got all of the day's work lined up for when the staff came in. I split and headed home about nine A.M.. Tina's Mustang was parked out front, so I parked in the rear. I went directly down to the basement shower to clean up. I expected my wife would be passed out up in our bedroom.

Tina was downstairs, standing in front of the full length mirror. She was naked, except for her shredded stockings and heels. Her flesh was covered with belt marks. Her aureoles appeared to be twice their normal size because of the bruising and swelling. Her hair and face were smeared with semi-congealed semen. She was a fucking mess.

"Nice shoes." I commented dryly.

"I suppose you want to know what happened?" The tone of her voice sounded more bored than anything.

"Well, let's see. I'll bet you met some guy at work that heard you like being treated like a whore. Then he took you out past the steelyards and chained you to a fence and took his belt to you after you rimmed his ass and licked his cum off the ground. Something like that?"

Tina looked at me, almost amused, and answered, "Close. But there was more than one guy."

"I see you've misplaced your wedding ring....."

I never saw that ring again. Tina moved out about a week later, into Fiona's basement. I was invited over to watch "The Show" a few more times, and I usually took Fiona up on it. Usually, Tina would just strip for some guy then suck him off. There was this one really creepy looking fucker that would just watch her play with her tits, then give her a container of what looked like semen for her to drink in front of him. I also watched her get gang banged a couple of times, the last time, she sucked off at least a dozen guys who'd tied up her tits so tightly that they looked like two giant purple beachballs hanging off her chest. I never bothered coming over to watch her after that...........

Fiona and I actually still have a thing going on. Tina moved away a couple of months later, but there was no shortage of girls working for Fiona that would pass up a place to fuck around in, away from their hubbies or boyfriends, so there is something for us to watch at least a couple of times a week. Fiona is also an amazing fuck, which certainly adds to the fun. Tina, last I heard, she'd found God and married some rancher. They're divorced now...................

12