The Show

Story Info
Wife gives a private fashion show.
3.1k words
3.7
45.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story. It happened pretty much like written, given the years that have passed since then. Safe sex is always the best answer.

*****

She slinked in from the adjoining motel room wearing her toga party outfit. White, of course, with golden stitching which looked like a chain running from her covered shoulder under her other arm and back up. It was short, of course, so her gorgeous legs were on display. She had on gold and white platform sandals that made her legs look delicious. The material wasn't thick enough to hide her 34C breasts or her obviously aroused nipples, nor conceal her white and gold trimmed thong. Her dark brown hair was curled in a "just fucked" look, with a white band with gold trim just showing across her forehead. Her makeup was haunting, dark eyes, ruby red lips, with a little gold glitter on her cheeks and her exposed shoulder. Finger and toe nails done in glittery gold as well.

Our conversation stopped when we saw her. Elvan and I just stared at my wife as she strutted over in front of us, did a slow 360, then stepped to the bed we were sitting on and sat down in between us. Neither of us said a word for an hour, or maybe it was 20 seconds. We just stared, jaws dropped at her body on display in such an erotic way.

Breaking the spell, she said "So, this isn't what you had in mind, when I said I wanted to model a few things for you?"

Elvan turned his face next hers, and, being somewhat more suave than I was, answered "Pretty lady, this is beyond anything we were remotely hoping for. You are a vision in white in that outfit." He followed up his comment by kissing my wife, a long, slow, deep kiss.

Breaking the kiss, my wife, Tiffany asked "I'll trade you a sip of your drink for a hit off my joint?" We were too distracted to notice what she had in her hand when she walked in. She lit up the smoke, and took a deep hit. Elvan followed, then me. Those two had a couple more hits before she took a drink of the rum and coke he offered her.

The use of "medical" marijuana has different effects on us all. It always tends to increase my wife's already enhanced sex drive, making her almost sexually insatiable, depending on the weed and her mood. From the limited experience with Elvan, it seems to have the same effect on him. For me, the relaxing effects tend to put me in a much more easy going mood, and ultimately to sleep.

The conversation then flowed to other topics, the people in our rugby club, what others were doing, just general chit chat for about 10 minutes, before my wife stood up, did another 360 and walked to the connecting door. "I'll be back in a few, I mean, if you guys want me to continue," she said as she left us to our football game. We both say yes several times wanting to see what she will wear next. I knew she wanted to do this when she brought it up, but I wasn't allowed to see what she would be wearing.

Elvan and I were on the same rugby team. I was an average forward, 6'2, 220, Elvan was an outstanding back, 5'7, 155. He was the fastest guy on the team, by far and a great tackler. Besides that, he was a genuinely nice guy. This wasn't the first time Tiff and Elvan had been together. At the bar after one of our games, they slipped out to our van to have a joint. She seemed to be gone for an hour or more, but I was partying, so I wasn't sure. Later, she came back in with a huge smile on her face, whispering to me that she was full of Elvan's sperm. I grabbed her and we were home in about 10 seconds, with me almost ripping her clothes off. She made me eat her well fucked pussy, making her cum several times before she would let me drive my cock into her. I lasted about half as long as it took to get home.

"Do you want to know the best thing about Elvan?" she asked as we snuggled after. "His cock isn't actually as big as yours, but he can last fooooooooooorever. And, after he cums, he doesn't get soft. He fucked me twice in the van." That comment did it for me, and I was rock hard again, and into her very used pussy. I ended up fucking her 3 times that night. She was a little sore in the morning.

Back to the hotel, Elvan and I sat there like a couple of dumb asses and watched football for the next 10 minutes or so. We acted like this was the most normal thing in the world, watching my gorgeous wife wander into our adjoined hotel room looking smoking hot in a super sexy outfit. But, we talked about the plays and the bad ref calls, sipping our drinks and trying to be cool and not act like we were dying for her to return, which we were.

She appeared at the door again, this time in a black lace bustle-back slip. It had a bra like top connected to a slip that had a satin bow on front and back with ruffle layers at back and ruffle trim on cups and hem. She wore black sandals as well. The fabric was a bit more sheer than the toga outfit, and we could easily see her black thong panties. Once again, our conversation stopped as Elvan and I gazed at this gorgeous creature invading our space.

Smoke, drink, kiss and she left the room again. I was sporting major wood, and I could tell Elvan was as hard as I was. But, this time we high fived each other as she left and commented we couldn't wait for round 3.

Our third treat was a white rhinestone and lace teddy that glimmered as she walked through the door. It had a deep v-neck, unlined triangle cups, these crisscross straps at back, a thong bottom and a bow in the back. I noticed an obvious theme here, white, black and less and less coverage each time.

Same routine, except I stopped smoking. I wasn't sure how those two were still standing. Again, I noticed that Elvan was rock hard in his pants. So was I for that matter, almost painfully.

The fourth ensemble was meant to be nothing but pure male seduction starting with a push-up bra layered in Chantilly lace, with a sultry, cagey design at the sides, straps that crisscross in the back and shiny hardware. Low-cut cups with plush padding made it perfect for putting her tits on display. The garter straps were attached to sheer black nylons and on her feet were black 5 inch spike heels. She was lust dressed in a sultry package. Gawd she was fucking hot.

Again, they had a hit off the joint, and their kiss was a smoldering long deep wet open mouth tongue kiss. Elvan's hands were all over her body as they kissed deeply. Tiff pressed her body into his as the kiss intensified and I could tell the weed had taken over. She was incredibly horny and wanted cock, lots and lots of cock. But, she was determined to finish the show. I don't know how she had the will power to walk away after the passion she had started.

For the finale, it was a very simple, incredibly sexy look meant to put an exclamation point on her sexuality. It was just a bra and panties, though the sum total of fabric could easily fit in the back pocket of my jeans. It was a low-cut demi bra with silk cups with sheer, scalloped lace, to sleek leather straps and shimmery rhinestones, allowed her nipples to be on full display. The unforgettable v-string was sumptuous silk, pretty lace and sleek leather, with a touch of sparkly rhinestones and a bow right over her clit. She was barefoot in the pale pink outfit, and being naked would not have been sexier, or far from what she had on.

My wife made one thing clear to Elvan as she walked in with this outfit on. I am basically naked in front of you, and my husband is perfectly fine with it. And, she was 100 percent correct.

This time she walked to Elvan, got on the bed on her knees, straddling his thighs. I noticed her set her barely clothed pussy right on top of the rock hard cock in his pants. She didn't really sit, she ground her pussy down onto his cock. As she moved back and forth, a smoldering smile on her face, I could see a wet spot forming on his pants. From him, or her, I wasn't sure.

She pressed her lips to his and I could see she put her tongue deep into his mouth. She kissed him hard, deep and with as much passion as I have ever seen from her. She was obviously on fire and had found the source to put that fire out. Oddly enough, Elvan is a firefighter now. I was sure he was going to use his very erect hose to put out Tiff's sexually charged fire.

Since I was obviously not needed at this point, and it seemed that the style show was over, I walked into the other room to get a fresh drink. My wife was basically naked in the next room with another man who has already fucked her on several occasions. This meeting was strictly to let Elvan know I was comfortable with him fucking my wife whenever she wanted decided she wanted his cock. And, she wanted his cock a lot tonight.

We had the rooms for the entire night, and she wasn't planning on spending much time with me. This had been discussed before hand during several heated sex sessions between my wife and I. She wanted Elvan to fuck her as many times as possible during one night. Her goal was to get him to cum deep in her pussy at least 4 times this evening. And, from the looks of it, she was off to a great start.

She was letting him know that their sex life wasn't an issue with me. She was available to fuck him as often as the two of them could work out a schedule. But, between his odd schedule as a firefighter, his kids, our kids and life in general, it didn't work out to be that often.

As I looked back into the room, my wife was completely naked, and tugging off Elvan's pants. Once they were off him, his cock stuck out proud. He was going commando tonight, so his cock was rock hard and in her hands almost immediately.

She just looked at his cock for a while, then let her tongue lick the tip. I groaned as I saw her tongue on another man's cock. Gawd, that was soooo intense. Watching your wife lick another man's cock. And licked it, and licked it... only to stop her licking to let his cock slide over her ruby red lips and into her mouth.

I was in a trance as I watched my cock sucking wife in action. She began to really work his cock with her mouth, her tongue and occasionally rubbing his cock all over her face. And, the biggest turn on was that she really loved doing all of this. It was a ritual that "had" to be done to please her man. It was lust on her part to have his cock in her mouth for as long as she could. It was easy to see the lust in her eyes as she worked his cock with her mouth.

After an eternity of her cock sucking (7 minutes as I timed it later, I was filming), she finally let his cock free from her mouth and crawled up to straddle his thighs. Her legs were spread wide, and she guided his rock hard cock to the entrance of her pussy.

She looked him deep into his eyes, and lowered her hot wet pussy down onto his rock hard cock. I could see it going deep into her cavity. His ebony spear disappearing into her hot white body. Both of them completely naked on the bed. Him holding her hips as he thrust his cock up into her tight little vagina. I was mesmerized by the action not 8 feet from me.

They fucked for a long time, changing positions frequently as they fuck on and on and on. I watched for about 30 minutes, then needed another drink. I rushed back to my viewing position when I heard sounds of his impending orgasm, he was going to cum deep into her hot pussy. She had cum so many times, it was hard to tell where one stopped and another one started.

Once he finished cumming in her hot pussy, he rolled off and almost immediately fell asleep. Tiff got out of bed, picked up her lingerie, and walked into the other room. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. "Eat me", was the only thing she said. And, I did, as enthusiastically as I possibly could. Her cunt was matted with sperm and her female wetness. I plunged my tongue deep into her crevice and ate all the cum I could. Fuck it was hot.

Once she had her 111th orgasm, she calmly got up, took a quick shower and put on her first outfit, the toga one. She redid her makeup, said she wanted more of his cock and walked back into the other room to get it. I was still rock hard and watched in amazement as she positioned herself on the bed and started sucking his cock again.

He finally woke up with another hard cock and started kissing her deeply. He slowly removed her clothes and stated fucking her in a matter of minutes. They once again fucked for 40 minutes before he let loose of another huge amount of cum into her body. She again seemed to be cumming continuously while he mounted her. He came deep in her pussy and again passed out into sleep. My horned up wife got up and walked back into the other room with me and promptly sat on my face, forcing me to eat his sperm again.

As I sucked on her hot open cunt, she taunted me by telling me how many orgasms she had had on his cock, which seemed to be infinite. But, she still managed to cum a couple of times on my tongue as I cleaned her hot pussy. She got off, slapped my cock and told me if I got any relief, it would be MUCH later and walked into the shower again.

She did her hair and makeup, again, and walked back into the room to put on the second outfit, the a black lace bustle-back slip. She looked at me and asked I thought he would still be up for fucking her in that outfit. I moaned and said a dead man would fuck you in that outfit.

"You're so sweet, baby", she said as she walked back into the other room to revive her lover. Once again he pretty quickly regained his erect cock status. I thought she was going to suck him off this time, the way she worked on his cock with her mouth. But, she wanted him in her cunt again. She's never been a fan on having sperm in her mouth, so he hasn't changed that... yet.

Once again, they started fucking. Multiple positions as he drove his cock repeatedly into her hot wet pussy. Another long series of pounding with him mixing up his positions on her often. Doggie, missionary, spooning, her on top front, back, and several others that would take too long to describe. They fucked for another hour until he unloaded in her again. She had another 20 orgasms by this point and I could see them both falling asleep in the afterglow of sex. And, it was about 2 in the morning, and we had started about 9 that previous evening. I passed out as well.

An hour later, I awoke to a pussy on my face as my wife was grinding her cunt into my face. The essence of his cock wasn't with her, but she said they had taken a shower together and she was just here to change clothes. She put on the white teddy and headed off for what I assumed to be additional fucking.

I couldn't make it up off the bed for this performance, and once she left, I fell back asleep. Five minutes later, her cunt is on my face again, full of cum once again. "Did you watch him cum in me?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question as my mouth was busy sucking cum from her pussy once again. I was as hard as a rock and wanting to fuck her, but she still wanted to have one more session with him.

It was now about 4 in the morning when she put on the push-up bra layered in Chantilly lace. Once again she looked like a vision of sex as she walked back into the other room for another round of fucking. I was cranked up this time and watched as he rutted her again and again, pounding his cock into her hot married pussy over and over.

She had multiple orgasms again and the finale was spectacular. Her legs were on his shoulders and he was driving his cock deep into her hot vagina as he pumped her over and over. They fucked like this for a long time until he finally screamed in orgasm and pump her with all the seed he had left in his body, which wasn't much. He had drained his balls completely into my wife. There wasn't anything left in his tank. She, of course, had cum several times. They lay there for several minutes until she finally moved away from him.

She walked back into our room, collapsed onto our bed and passed out, immediately. It was afternoon before she woke up. She had fucked him for more than 8 hours, almost continuously. I would like to say that we fucked like rabbits after that, but in her pussy was so sore, we didn't have sex for a week.

She still sees him from time to time, and there are some steamy stories about those adventures. But, this was by far the most erotic experience we ever had with him. She got 5 loads of cum in her from one man in one night.

Amazing.