The Show Ch. 06

Story Info
Meeting the vampires goes wrong.
3.4k words
4.61
51.3k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

The girls stood up and left into the hallway, leaving me standing naked in the room alone. I looked around and picked up my clothes from the floor. The clothes were all torn and messed up from my wereleopard. I sighed and tossed the mess into the corner.

A new girl entered the room holding an outfit on a hanger. It took me a second to realize it was Christina Aguilera. She was dressed in a black leather body suit that clung tightly to her form perfectly.

I blinked. "Uh, hi there."

She smiled, and gave me a brief nod. Then she turned and walked out.

"Ok, see you then." I said to the closed door.

Moving to the bed I looked over what she brought for me to wear. It actually wasn't bad, black leather pants and a flat black T-shirt that clung to my torso. To top of it off there was a black trench coat. The coat was really heavy and after I put it on I felt heavy items bump into my body. I rummaged through the hidden pockets in the coat and found a set of handguns and even a shotgun sat in the small of my back.

The door opened again and Jessica and Christina came in both wear outfits similar to mine. Jessica smiled and stepped forward. "Have you met Christina yet?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I tried, but she doesn't seem to talk much."

Jessica smiled. "She's actually not really supposed to. Since she's the toughest fighter among us she has been assigned to be your bodyguard. She will protect you and stay by your side in case the vampires try any funny shit." She explained.

"What exactly are we meeting them for, if they are the bad guys?" I asked, not exactly sure what I was supposed to do.

"They've kidnapped two of our scouts and we have to get them back. They were taken the same morning you had your delivery girl fun." Jessica said.

"I see." I said. I had a feeling this was going to end in a battle. The way Eliza was acting when she killed Sarah and I think the vampires were going to be violent and sadistic.

Thinking about Sarah's murder got my blood boiling and I felt my beast stir inside me, like it was balling its fists. Jessica and Christina straightened and I felt their surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"Your beast is growing more and more powerful by the minute." Jessica said.

Christina came forward and looked up into my eyes. Then she dropped to one knee and bowed her head. "I will serve you with my life." She said.

I reached down and stood her up. "If I get the chance to face Eliza, you will stay out of the way." I told her, all emotion out of my voice.

"Unless you look like you're in trouble." She replied.

I nodded. "Fair enough."

"Alright, it's going to be only five of us as per the rules agreed to by the vampires. Five of us and five of them." Jessica said.

"Who else is coming?" I asked.

"Catherine and Jennifer, they are waiting in the car out front." Jessica said.

I stepped between them toward the door. "Let's go."

We headed down the hallway out the door where the others were waiting in a black Lexus. Jessica and Christina walked slightly behind me and on either side. Christina pushed forward and opened the back door for me. I was always trained to open the door for a woman, but I guess I was their leader not their gentleman. Kind of funny to add the celebrity fact to everything.

It was sunset and as we pulled away from the building we were in, I watched the finally speaks of sunlight. I glanced back at the building we had left, it was a generic one story office building tucked behind a kind of industrial neighborhood.

"So who are the two people the vampires have?" I asked.

"Two scouts, Jennifer and Anna." Catherine said from the front passenger seat.

"More girls?" I asked.

"It is very rare for a male to become a wereleopard, which is why you are our leader. The male is the most powerful and ferocious of any were animal." She glanced back and smiled. "He is also irresistible to the females."

I grinned. "Lucky me."

"Heads up, we're here." Jennifer said from the front seat as she made the final turn into the schools student parking lot. She proceeded down the janitorial road up to the gymnasium. Looking out the window at the large building, I couldn't help get the chills. Everything always looked creepy when you aren't used to seeing it at night.
We all got out of the car and made our way into the building. Jennifer and Christina took point in front of me, while Jessica and Catherine guarded the rear. Making our way through the long orange and red painted hall we finally came to the basketball court under the home side's hoop. Across the court two women hung naked from chains connected to the other net.

I started to go to them but Christina put her arm across my chest, holding me back.

"What are you doing? Let me go get them." I said.

Christina shook her head and pointed with her other hand. I looked down the court to see five figures emerge from the far side hallway. The woman in the front was small compared to the other four. She was dressed in an outfit that seemed to be made of nothing more than a bunch of black belts. She even clinked when she walked as the buckles bumped together.

"So this is the wereleopard's fabled alpha male." The woman said.

I narrowed my eyes trying to get a good look at her and I finally realized who she was. It was Kate Beckinsale, the damn P.E. teacher! "Ms. Beckinsale?" I said.

She grinned, flashing her fangs. "Hello, Jake. I'm sorry to see that I was too late in bringing you into MY stock. The cat's got you first, too bad."

"I'm sorry I missed the party, but I was never into that sadistic torture shit." I said. "Give me my cats back."

Kate glanced at the women hanging limply from the hoop. "Who them? I wasn't done playing with them." She reached up and dug her fingernail into the chin of the girl hanging on the right. The girl gave a moan of pain and I felt the beast inside me begin to churn in anger.

Kate seemed to feel the energy of my beast getting restless and she dropped her hand. "Relax pussycat you'll get you people back." She snapped her fingers and the four shapes that hadn't come onto the court did so.

I knew the first one all too well, and should have figured she'd be here. Eliza came out onto the court with a evil grin of content on her face. God, I loved her acting, while at the same time I wanted to rip her face off. Behind her came two tall men whom looked like wrestlers and sure enough it was none other than Kane, and Goldberg. Finally last to come out was another woman who came into the room with her head down. Long blonde hair covered her face but my nose smelled something familiar.

She stood next to Eliza and slowly lifted her head to look at me with a smile.

"Sarah!" I cried, and tried to push forward but again Christina held me back.

Eliza put her arm around her and laughed. "We've talked and would you believe we're the best of friends now?" Then they kissed. I'm talking an intimate kiss, with tongues and spit swapping and the whole works.

I roared, pissed. Eliza had stolen Sarah from me and was taunting me with it. I was furious, my blood pounded and I felt my body begin to change again. I tried to hold back the change, not wanting to tear apart another set of good clothing and somehow I managed to keep the change to just my arms.

"Uh, oh, kitty's mad." Eliza said sticking her tongue out.

I shoved Christina away and launched myself across the court.

Before I got halfway there, however, Kate's voice boomed through the room like it was coming from everywhere at once. "Take one more step and both your girls die!"

I froze in half attack, my foot landing so hard on the center court line that the wood underneath splintered. The girls with me came up next to me and Jessica put her arms around my waist from behind. Not to hold me back, just to hold, to calm me.

I stood up straight and my arms shifted back to normal again. "What do you want?"

Kate smiled. "I have mastered many things, you see Jake, from the vampires of Los Angeles to the Werewolves." She patted the two wrestlers on the back as she stepped between them. "But the leopards have evaded me for far too long, and now that they have a leader I can use you to control them. Bow to me and you can have your cats."

I spat on the floor. "No dice." In a blur of motion I whipped the shotgun from my coat and fired at Kate. She vanished right before my eyes and the buckshot nailed Kane in the chest. He screamed and fell back onto the floor where he spasmed and finally lay still.

"That was a mistake." Kate said.

I smiled. "Then you shouldn't have gotten out of the way then."

Goldberg look like he wanted to tear me to pieces but he didn't move, and I guessed he wouldn't until Kate gave word. "You don't really want to start a war with me, Jake. Think about this, I have hundreds of people and you have a dozen at most. You don't stand a chance against me."

I put the shotgun behind my back. "If you are so powerful, then come fight me one on one and we'll see who's the top dog. Or cat or whatever." I looked at Sarah and Eliza and they just stood there grinning at me. God I wanted to wipe those smiles away.

Kate laughed. "You're funny, but I don't want to kill you yet. I'll think this meeting is over." She turned to Eliza and Sarah. "Take the cats with us, let's go."

"No!" I cried and darted after them. Goldberg suddenly stood in my way. I tried to punch him but is fist shot out and nailed me hard in the chest sending me flying back all the way across the court.

Christina was after him in a flash ducking under his fists and leaping up with an uppercut that made his jaw crack. He didn't go down though, he simply snatched her out of the air like a Barbie doll and smashed her into the floor, causing the wood floor the nearly shatter beneath the two of them. He raised his fist into the air as if to smash her skull into the ground.

"Enough!" Kate cried. "Let them go."

Goldberg turned around like a switch had been thrown. Christina sat up slowly and glared at his back.

Kate glared at me. "I will give you one week to hand your servitude to me."

"Fuck you." I said, walking up to the girls as they help Christina to her feet. She seemed dazed but otherwise alright. Though little cookie.

"Then my army will destroy you all." Kate said. Then they were all suddenly gone and we were alone in the gym.

"That...didn't go well." I said.

Catherine shook her head. "She would have killed them anyway, had you agreed. Now at least she'll keep them alive hoping to bait you."

I balled my fists. "I'll promise I will get them back."

"How?" Jennifer asked. "You can't think about going to their lair. You'll be slaughtered, even if we all came with you."

I looked at her. "How come none of you said anything during this whole deal?"

Catherine shook her head. "You are our leader, no action can be taken by us unless you say so. Anything else would have been view as weakness. Christina is the only one able to act without command and that's only to protect you from a direct threat like the big werewolf."

"I thought he was a vampire." I said.

"No the men were both werewolves. That's why that one is dead." Catherine pointed to where Kane still lay. There was a large pool of blood and some kind of silver liquid spreading out beneath him. "Silver shot in all the guns works best on vampires and wereanimals. Almost guaranteed death in a wereanimal and best bet to kill a vampire, but it's a little harder to kill them."

I slapped my leg. "Great, now what?"

Jennifer shrugged. "Now we plan."

I sat at a desk in my room all week. I even ditched school when my "Mom" was gone so I could just sit and think. I tried and I couldn't come up with a fucking thing. I wasn't a writer for this show so really the only thing I could do was sit and wait. Yet, something bothered me about everything being so real. It wasn't like I was a part of some celebrity ridden show, it was like I was in a different world were I happened to recognize nearly everybody.

I couldn't come up with any type of plan to get those girls back but I did find myself coming to terms with everything around me. The vampires, the shape shifters, the celebrities, everything. It began to register with me as normal and I was ok with that.

Anyway Saturday finally rolled its ass around and I was staring out my window when the black Lexus pulled up in front of my house. I turned away from the window and sat back down, figuring "mom" would let whomever in.

Sure enough a minute later Britney came into my room. "How are you doing?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I'm clueless." I said without turning around.

She glanced around the room. "My god, have you just been sitting there all week?"

I nodded.

She put her arms around me and I could smell her perfume. She smelled so sweet and tender I found it warming. So did my cock because it began to swell, as if it could smell her sweet body too.

"Come on, let me entertain you." Britney said. "I'll give you something to take you mind off this, at least for a little while."

She spun the chair around to face her and my balls tingled at what she wore. She had on a tight white wife beater that revealed her tight sexy midsection and short little jean shorts that showed off the bottom of her ass.

I smiled up at her. "What'd you have in mind?"

She cupped her tits in her hands and pulled her shirt up a bit showing me her tight infamous midsection. "I think you can come up with something." She looked at my eyes and smiled.

Seeing as this may be exactly what I need, I stood up and grabbed her hips pulling her against me. She moaned and we kissed. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and let her suck on it for a minute. I felt her hands grip my waistband and open my jeans. Her hand slid down to caress my throbbing cock through my boxers and I gave her ass a pinch.

She spun me around and kicked the door shut in the same motion. Then she dropped to her knees before me. "I think something needs to be let out of its cage." She said pulling my pants down.

"I just think it needs to be put somewhere more comfortable." I smiled.
She pulled my boxers down and stroked my cock for a second. She opened her mouth as if to give me head but she stopped and sat back as if she changed her mind. Instead she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it away. I stared at her wonderful body while she resumed her attentions on my dick.

She continued to stroke it but every couple of seconds she would wrap her lips completely around my head and slather it with her tongue. Her hands felt soft and warm and her tongue was driving me wild. Yet my cock only throbbed as if demanding more. I put my hand on the back of her head and she got the message by quickly bobbing her head down the length of my cock until my tip pushed into her throat a little. I kept my hand rested on her head and she kept up her motions of working most of my cock in and out of her mouth. I could feel her spit running in globs down my shaft and drip from my balls onto the floor.

After a while I stopped her and stood her up. I put my arms around her and put her into a deep kiss. I loved kissing her, hell, it was like I was kissing Britney Spears. Oh yeah, I was.
I sat down on my bed and Britney moved herself over me, lining my cock to her wet pussy without preamble. She lowered herself down my cock slowly and I could feel her wet walls wrap themselves tightly around me. She was so tight and wet I felt my cock throb in delight. Britney let out a long moan as she rose up and then back down in a slow rhythm. Her cunt grabbed at my cock every time she rose as if fighting to keep me inside of her.

Soon the slow motions weren't enough for her and she began rapidly fucking my cock, rising up and down in quick short movements. I grabbed her hips and wrapped my lips around her right tit, sucking and nibbling the soft flesh. She squealed in delight and put her arms around my head to hold my mouth to her breast.

I was ready to make myself cum and I really wanted to drive into Britney's body like a beast, so I abruptly stood up and lifted her off my cock and onto her back on the bed. She smiled up at me and spread her legs wide open for me. I could see her pussy glistening with juices.

I eased onto the bed, posing myself over her. Britney helped by guiding my cock back inside her and I pushed into her fully. I leaned down and we kissed, our tongues explored each other, our hearts beat together. I looked down and smiled at her and she smiled back shifting herself as if silently telling me to keep going.

I began to thrust rapidly into her and she moaned in pleasure as my head slammed into her cervix on every push. I built up pace going faster and faster until I could feel my balls pushing my cum into my shaft.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her just in case she wanted me to pull out.

She nodded. "Do it. Cum inside me I want you to fill up to the brim."

I pushed into her one final time and groaned as my cum erupted inside of her, slashing the sensitive walls of her pussy. She screamed and bite her lower lip so that the whole neighborhood wouldn't hear. I came and came until it forced its way out from her tight cunt.

When it was over I looked into her eyes and I knew what I had to do to save the others from the vampires. Without a word I climbed off of her and opened my closet where the jacket I had on the other day with all the weapons in it was. I got dressed and slung the coat over my shoulder, the weapons clacked heavily against my back.

Britney sat up and watched me. "What in the world all you doing?" She asked.

I stopped at the doorway and glanced back at her. "Go tell the others I've gone to the vampire lair."

Britney jumped to her feet. "You're what!" She cried.

"I'm going to get my people back." Then I walked out leaving her in her own disbelief.

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers