The Show

Story Info
A stranger prepares the perfect evening for his neighbor.
1.6k words
4.14
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a companion piece to "The Red Envelope". For full enjoyment, I suggest reading both stories.]

*

Seated at my desk I leaned back in my chair and had a small laugh with myself as I ran the black ribbon methodically through my fingers. Weaving it over under over under and then pulling and sliding it through. Yes, I had already played out the whole evening in my head and knew just how to get my puppet to obey.

Our paths crossed often although it may have seemed to her it was by chance, it was all carefully planned. Her walking commute to and from work and a lunch out with colleagues on Friday's made her schedule easy to predict. Our paths never crossed at the same spot, the city streets of her walk around the three blocks were always crowded and I had fun planting myself in a different location each day. My own personal game of Where's Waldo, just a much more eloquently and fashionably dressed Waldo.

She was gorgeous, the stereotypical model in her younger years, I have no doubt. She'd let herself go some since her long-time boyfriend left in a huff late one Sunday night a few months previous. Thankfully her daily walking kept her from going too far gone. But from my bedroom window across the street I saw her more than once sitting on her bed with a tub full of ice cream and a box of Kleenex, almost as often as I'd see her splayed out on her back with that trusty vibrator. I really lucked out when I decided to rent this flat, the landlord apologized for a lack of a good view, but if only he had known of the slut across the street, he could have added a few hundred dollars to the rent for having such a great view indeed.

Leaning forward in my seat I placed the ribbon that I had continued to fondle in a crumpled pile on the desk and opened the lower right drawer, pulling out a red envelope and sheet of paper. With pen in hand my food taping out the metronome of each word and I began to write:

SLUT:

YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE FOOLED ALL THE OTHERS BUT I KNOW. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CRAVE TO BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE. YOUR LIPS PART SLIGHTLY, YOUR BLOOD RUSHES TO YOUR CHEEKS, AND YOUR EYES DANCE OVER ME JUST BEFORE THEY DROP TO THE FLOOR EVERY TIME WE PASS. BUT IT IS YOUR ERECT NIPPLES AND THE FAINT SCENT OF YOUR WET CROTCH THAT MAKES ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE AROUSED SEEING ME EACH DAY.

IF I HAVE ASSUMED CORRECTLY PLEASE PERFORM THE FOLLOWING AT 6 PM THIS EVENING:

1. REMOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK CLOTHING AND WIPE YOUR BODY DOWN WITH A WARM DAMP WASHCLOTH.

2. UNLOCK THE FRONT DOOR AND FULLY OPEN IT, WALK OUT YOUR FRONT DOOR AND PLACE THE RED ENVELOPE BACK IN YOUR MAILBOX BUT STICKING OUT SO THAT IT IS VISIBLE FROM THE STREET. (YOU ARE TO REMAIN NAKED AND STEP BOTH FEET OUTSIDE BEFORE OPENING YOUR MAILBOX.)

3. RETURN INSIDE AND DO NOT RE-LOCK THE DOOR.

4.OPEN THE LIVING ROOM CURTAINS FACING THE STREET.

5. MOVE THE COFFEE TABLE TO IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW.

6. BLINDFOLD YOURSELF USING THE ENCLOSED BLACK RIBBON AND KNEEL ON TOP OF THE COFFEE TABLE.

I WILL PROMPTLY ARRIVE AT 6 PM. IF THERE IS NO EMPTY RED ENVELOPE IN YOUR MAILBOX YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER CONTACT FROM ME, IF THE TASKS NOTED ABOVE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED YOU WILL HAVE AN EVENING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

SINCERELY,

MISTER

Not even bothering to re-read it, I fold the letter and place it carefully into the red envelope. Like all good things that are permanent the letter was written in ink and the deal was almost sealed. Picking up the black ribbon I folded it carefully and slid it into the envelope next to the letter. With a swift lick along the flap I sealed the envelope. The plan was in place and The Show would soon begin.

Taking a quick stroll across the street with envelope in hand I walk up the three steps from the sidewalk to her front stoop and slipped the envelope into her already full mailbox. Now I just had to wait for her to get home. Thankfully the wait won't be long; my cock was already growing hard in my slacks with anticipation.

Sitting in my chair at my bedroom window I watched out over the street, my new puppet should be arriving home soon and gathering her mail. I thumbed through my email messages on my phone while I waited. I had received 3 Yeses and 2 Maybes to The Show this evening at 6pm, not a bad turn out for our group of 10. All eager and horny puppeteers we took turns arranging The Show. One Show each month with a break for November and December, just too busy with the holidays. I had been planning my Show ever since my first attendance.

My puppet was walking with a brisk step today, and walked right inside without even touching her mailbox. Was The Show going to need to be cancelled before it even began? I let out a sigh; How dare she ruin this for me? I waited, willing her to return to her front door and just as I continued to stare the door reopened and her pale hand reached into the mailbox. It was almost time for the curtain call.

I slipped my phone into my slacks pocket and picked up my suit jacket off the back of the chair, sliding it over my shoulders I walked down the hall. A quick stop at the bathroom I pull my cologne out of the medicine cabinet and reapply. Trained to my scent, months in preparation, she would know it was me and her arousal would heighten, just like always.

Picking up my leather gloves from the basket by the door I check my phone one last time and snap the gloves into place. Looking out the front window I catch a glimpse of my puppet naked on her front stoop with envelope in hand. I see the men drive up and I wave as they catch my eye through the window, they honk in return as they go to find a place to park. A quick glance at the clock 5:54 pm. Everyone is right on time.

The envelope is in view in the mailbox. The living room curtains are parted. And I can already see her figure kneeling on her coffee table. I open my front door and walk across the street. Waiting for a brief moment at her front door as I check the clock on my phone one last time, I pride myself on my punctuality. 6:00 pm and I open the door and let myself in.

Entering the living room I circle my prey. Such a beautiful puppet. Four men have gathered on the sidewalk outside of her window. "I am pleased." I say out loud, both to my puppet and to my audience.

I stand in front of her. Her black blindfold is simply beautiful against her pale skin. Her posture is poor, we will have to work on that a different day. With two fingers under her chin I lift it as if to make her eyes meet mine. As her chin raises she opens her previously hunched shoulders and I can see her erect nipples. "Now, slut, you've gathered quite the audience on the street." I tell her as I slip a finger into her mouth. Her lips part eagerly.

Not able to resist her nipples I reach out and twist it hard, I am sure her eyes widened in her darkness just like her pretty little mouth. I took advantage of the opportunity to insert another finger. She worked them over with her tongue. Sucking at the leather. "Good slut. Show me just how much you like to suck."

Her hair was still up in a little blonde bun from her day at work. I grabbed hold and helped her pick up the pace on my fingers. Sadly the Show could not go on forever and I still needed to fuck her warm wet hole.

With two gloved hands I push her legs apart, and slide the two wet fingers deep inside of her. Yes. Just as wet as I expected. I can't wait. With just as much ease as pushing her knees apart I spin her around and push her forward until she is on all fours facing to the right to our audience. They would see her tits bouncing perfectly from this angle as well as my erect cock entering her. I unzip and reach into my pocket for the condom. With condom in place I slide into her in one quick plunge. She cums quickly as my hands grab her ass and I pull her onto me. We quickly hit rhythm as I continue to pound her. The table creeks a bit but I only take that as a challenge. Pushing and pulling. Pounding my puppet bitch with my cock. I release into the rubber just as the Show comes to a close. The men clap outside the window. I pull out, remove my rubber, and zip up. Tossing the rubber into the nearby trashcan I make my exit stage left.

It really is a shame that it will be another month until the next Show.