The Shower

Story Info
You get some steamy shower sex.
970 words
3.88
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers

On this incredibly hot summer day I was racing against time. My wife was out of town and you were coming over to go to dinner with me. We were still just friends but I was hoping for something more this summer weekend. So I was racing against time. You would be here any minute and I was just finishing the yard work. As I'm putting up my weed whacker you pull up. I groan inside as I stand there dripping in sweat apologizing for not being ready. You laugh and smile as you say it's okay, you'll watch some tv while I take a shower. I tell you where the living room is and explain that I undress in the garage so to keep the grass clippings out of the house. You stand there with a sly grin, biting your lower lip a little, and just say "OK". What the heck I think as I pull my shirt off and strip down to my boxers. We go in the house and you head for the living room as I cut through the laundry room to the shower. I hear the tv come on as I turn on the water and drop my boxers. I have cool water running first to pull the heat off me and stop the sweating. I stand there several minutes enjoying the cold water cooling me off when I remember you're waiting for me. I turn the water warmer and close my eyes and feel the heat relaxing my muscles as I think about how lucky I am to have you as a friend. I don't know how long I was standing there enjoying the moment when the shower door opens behind me and I feel you step in the shower with me.

I keep my eyes closed, thinking I'm dreaming as your naked body presses against my back. You take the soap and lather up my back, not saying a word. As you finish that you press against me again. I feel your breasts against me as you lightly kiss my shoulders and slip your hands around my waist. You rub my stomach, softly running your fingers up and down. Then your hands drift up to my nipples, teasing and playing with them, knowing from our conversations how this will affect me. My moans of pleasure tell you that the desired result is starting to happen. As your hands drift back downward you take my now growing dick in your right hand and caress my balls with your left. Waves of pleasure flow through my body as you stroke faster and firmer, knowing the exact second to stop right before I cum.

You turn me around and gasp as you see how hard you've gotten me. You stand back a little to soap up my front letting your hands and eyes enjoy exploring my body. I pull you to me, kissing you passionately feeling your nipples against mine, our hearts beating next to each other, my hard dick grinding into your stomach as my hands on your bottom pull you tightly to me. You throw your head back moaning my name as my hungry lips find your nipples and suck eagerly on them. My fingers explore between your legs as I kiss my way down your body. You place one leg over my shoulder. I kiss the inside of your thigh as I slip my fingers inside you. I tease my tongue all around your clit letting the anticipation build. When I finally touch it you explode in an instant orgasm. Your body trembles from the touch of my fingers and tongue as another climax rapidly builds within you. I feverishly lick your pussy and slide my fingers in and out of you. Your knees buckle as the 2nd orgasm, larger than the first, races through you seeming to last forever. I lick up the cum dripping from you as you slowly recover.

As I stand back up, you bring my cock back to full hardness with just the touch of your hand. You lean against the wall as I slide easily into your still wet pussy. You are still sensitive so I slowly, gently slide in and out of you. I pull out, turning you around, and slightly bend you over so I can do you from behind. My hands grasp your breasts as I start going faster. Your 3rd climax is softer than the first two and somehow more fulfilling. You totally collapse in my arms as the warm water relaxes us again.

I still haven't cum even though I'm still rock hard. You go down taking me in your mouth. Words can not describe the feeling of your lips around me and your tongue flicking lightly on the underside of my cock. It only takes a few minutes before I can't resist the sensations any longer and shoot a massive load of cum into your mouth. You swallow what you can and the rest drips out of the corner of your lips and onto your heaving breasts. Now it's my turn to collapse as we hold each other and I kiss your beautiful face. As we catch our breath we notice the water has grown significantly cooler. We step out and dry each other off, even though this is complicated because we can't get a towel between us.

As we finish the drying I notice I'm starting to get hard again. You feel it to and we both have the same idea at once. We race into the bedroom and dive into bed with me on top of you. As I rapidly harden you guide me into you as we both smile at each other knowing our dinner plans have changed as we continue with this unexpected night of making love.

Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers