The Shower

Story Info
Preparing for a night out with master.
1.6k words
3.94
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have told me that we are going out tonight. We will go out for me to pick up a girl. To prepare, you have instructed me to shower. I must enter the bathroom naked and bathe as usual.

It is a spacious bathroom, clean and elegant. Everything is off-white with dusty blue accents. A claw foot tub stands on an elevated step by the wide window and the shower has a clear glass door and a large circular shower head. You are sitting in an upholstered chair in the bathroom, dressed in dark pants and a button down short, the top button open.

I walk into the bathroom and look at you out of the corner of my eye. You are relaxed and watching me calmly.

I go to the shower and turn on the water, my back to you. As I test the temperature of the water I can feel your eyes on me and I feel excited and giddy. I step in slowly and let the water fall over me. My nipples stand up hard and I sigh without meaning to as the hot water covers my skin.

I push the wet hair back off of my face with both hand and arch my back. I know that you are admiring the shape of my ass and legs. I start to feel a tingling between my legs as I hope what you see is exciting you.

I wash my hair and slowly soap my body, careful not to look up at you. I run my lathered hands over my breasts and down my belly and waist. My hand slips between my legs and I slid my fingers along the folds of my pussy. I am even wetter than I thought and I close my eyes and press my fingers to my clit. I glance at you for approval. Though you look aroused, you make a small shake of your head. I am to finish my shower and get ready for our night out. I must not to linger there with my fingers massaging my pussy.

Biting my lip, I turn slowly and rinse the soap off my body. I shut off the water and, opening the glass door, I step out dripping wet.

"Come here" you say quietly.

I walk to you and stand in front of you.

"Show you are all clean" you instruct me. I hesitate, not sure what to do. "Lift your arms and turn." I do as you tell me, turning slowly, feeling the chill air on my skin raising goosebumps.

"Now spread your legs and bend over" you tell me. My stomach flutters. I want to please you. To be naked in front of you like this, I feel so vulnerable but at the same time, I hope that you will see how turned on I am, maybe even be pleased and make me cum. The release would be so sweet.

I spread my legs and bend forward so that my ass and pussy are wide open in front of you for inspection. I tremble a little. It feels like forever but finally I hear you take a deep breath and say "good. Very good. Now stand and face me again."

Part of me is disappointed that you don't do something while my wet and tender pussy was spread bare for you. Now my hunger is even deeper than before. But I obey silently.

You take a towel and, still sitting, begin to dry my body. You towel my legs and thighs, instruct my to turn and then towel my back starting at my ass and moving slowly up. As I turn back to face you, you stand and towel dry my stomach, breasts and neck. I murmur and sigh quietly as I watch you dry me.

When you are done you sit down again. You look me slowly up and down, appreciating the view.

"Go into the bedroom and wait for me by the bed." I turn quickly to follow your instructions. "Walk slowly" you say in a warning tone. I stop, take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom.

You follow me down the hall to the bedroom, several steps behind. I know that you are watching my walk, admiring my body as I move. I feel wetness against my thighs. I am now so wet my pussy can't contain it anymore.

The bedroom is decorated in earth tones. The thick chocolate brown carpet feels good against the soles of my feet. At the foot of the king size bed I turn to face you. Now, I hope to myself, now Master will take me and give me the release I crave.

You go to the closet and take out a stylish black dress that I know you like me in. You lay it on the bed and go to choose some lingerie for me. I wait silently, watching you. You come back to the edge of the bed with a black lace bra.

"This is what you will wear tonight" you say, brushing my soft cheek. "You will look too lovely for any woman to resist."

You stand close to me as I put on the bra. I am breathing quickly, feeling you so close to me but not touching me. My fingers tremble as I pick up the dress. You notice and gently take the dress from me.

"Are you nervous?" you ask as you help slide dress over my head.

"No" I whisper.

I turn so you can zip the dress up in the back. With my head tilted forward I feel your lips on the nape of my neck. Without even knowing I am doing it, I moan and press my back against you.

"Please, Master" I whisper urgently, turning to press myself against you, my arms around your neck. "Don't make me go out like this. I can hardly think. I'm trembling all over. I need to cum!"

You chuckle quietly and kiss my mouth. I breathe a sigh and slide my tongue between your lips. You wrap one arm around my waist and slip the other hand up my thigh and under my dress.

I am aware of the feeling of my breasts pressed against your chest, of your arm holding me tight to your body, of you gently sucking on my tongue, making my mouth feel electric. Your other hand cups my pussy. You don't use your fingers yet, you slide the flat of your palm up my slit, putting a steady slow pressure as you go, spread my slippery lips as your hand moves. My breath is quick and my hips tilt toward your hand, my knees spreading slightly. I rise up onto my tiptoes in anticipation.

When the tips of your fingers have reached my clit and you rub it in one slow circular motion, I can hardly breath. I want you inside me so badly, stretching me, filling me, drawing the orgasm out of me. I murmur a pleading sound into your mouth as I press my lips against yours.

Then you do it. You dive two fingers into my dripping pussy. Deep and fast. I gasp, my head flung back, only your strong arm holding me to your body is keeping me from collapsing to the floor. My toes barely touch the ground. With your head pressed to my chest you push your fingers deep, deep into me. No pumping or stroking, just boring into the core of my desire.You begin to move your fingers deep inside me, kneading my gspot and I moan loudly, rocking my whole body as you holding me up. The steady rhythm of your kneading fingers is relentless. I feel an orgasm building like a tsunami. I am gasping and holding tightly to your neck as the tension builds more and more. The timber of my voice rises and my body begins to tense. My thighs, my stomach, my jaw, my arms. Everything in me is coiling like a tight spring.

You lift your head and press your mouth to my cheek.

You breath in slowly and say "Cum for me...now."

With a cry, I explode, grasping your fingers with my pussy. My body bucks and my fingers dig into your shoulders. My pussy spasms as I convulse and gasp, my eyes tightly shut. All of me is orgasming at your command. I want to be in this moment of ecstasy forever.

But after a short while the intensity begins to ebb. My breathing slows from desperate gasps to deep sighs of satisfaction. My body is vibrating from the power of the orgasm you have given. I feel a slight ache in the arch of my pointed feet.

As you gently slide your fingers out of me, you place a lingering wet kiss on my throat.

I am slightly dizzy and rest my head on your shoulder as I take a trembling breath. My senses are whirling and I don't trust myself to move without shaking.

I can feel you smiling. I know I have pleased you. This makes my dizzier still.

"Better?" you ask softly.

I don't know how to answer, my ability to think has been washed away.

"I'm not sure I can walk" I managed to reply.

You smile again as you look into my eyes. "Well you must," you tell me, "because you have a pretty girl to find."

You hold my hand to steady me as I slip on my heels and wobble ever so slightly to the door. I let out a deep sigh.

"Thank you, Master"