The Shower

Story Info
Wife caught playing in the shower.
1.4k words
4.27
59.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers

Recently, my wife and I were staying in a hotel in Central Pennsylvania. We were in town for a wedding. The morning of the wedding, my wife Sue arose first, bumped me slightly and said she was going to get a shower. I would go next, then we'd head down to breakfast, then off to the venue where the wedding was. The room was dark, the large heavy curtain drawn across the large window, but I could see the sunlight around the edges peeking through. I rolled over to catch a couple more minutes rest, but I heard some activity outside of our room door in the hallway, so I got up and walked over to the door. All it ended up being was one of the hotel staff sliding the morning paper under the door.

I left it where it was and headed back down the small hallway towards the room area back to bed but decided to stop at the sink and make sure my shaving stuff was out and ready to go when the shower became mine. This hotel we were staying in was older, nice, but older. As you came in the door to the room you walked back in down a small hallway. The bathroom was off to the right, the toilet and tub separated by a doorway, and outside of that a small alcove with the sink on one side, and directly across from that a closet with full length mirrored doors. A small area, but enough for one person. Sue had pushed the door to the tub/toilet area partially closed, but not shut. I prepped my shaving stuff along the sink, but the room still being dark, I could barely see what I was doing, the only light coming from a crack in the partially closed bathroom door.

Now, I don't mind telling you I think my wife looks good naked. So, feeling morning horny I thought why not peek through that door and see how her shower was going. I'm never opposed to having a voyeuristic look now and then. Conveniently, the door to the bathroom opens in to the left, the tub just to the right, length wise, the toilet next to that. The shower was running, I could hear water being displaced. The back of the tub is just inside the door, and like most hotels I've ever been in, the shower curtain is always too short for the tub. I could see into the rear of the tub, around the shower curtain, Sue was standing about halfway up the tub, her back to me, water running over her head, wetting her long brown hair, down her back and over that luscious full ass of hers, rinsing soapy body wash off. She had her hands in front of her, continuing to rinse off soap.

Now, we're both in our mid-fifties, been married for twenty-eight years. Sue is fifty-eight, curvy in the right places, not fat, but curvy. We both have a little gut, she from having kids, me from having beers. Our sex lives have been great, although she tends to be prudish. I have many fantasies concerning her, and I've often told her some of them while we're going at it and she's good and excited. Everything from threesomes, moresomes, to bi female stuff. She tends to just giggle unsurely or answer,

"oh god, where do you think up this stuff?"

Hey, I'm a guy, ok? So, as I'm continuing to peek through the crack in the door into the tub, Sue begins to turn towards me and takes a step towards the rear of the tub. I quickly ducked to the side of the cracked door as not to be seen. No worries though as Sue put her head back into the shower stream, and had her eyes closed. Now I enjoyed a full-frontal view of her medium sized tits, and that's when I noticed how pointy and at attention her nipples were. There was steam all over the bathroom, somewhat obscuring her view of me luckily, so I knew the water wasn't cold.

I then gazed down and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I almost exhaled too loud but checked myself as not to make any noise. Sue's first and second fingers on her right hand were buried between the lips of her hot, brown hairy pussy. In all the years we've been together I never caught her masturbating. Sure, during sex, she loves her vibrators, and won't hesitate to work them, but never her hand, and as far as I knew, never alone. I was overjoyed to see this, and my cock was hard in an instant, through the cotton sleep shorts I was wearing, I was immediately stroking.

Sue continued to finger her hot cunt. I knew she was excited too, her pussy lips were puffy, the discernable slit visibly pronounced as she rubbed her clit. I knew she would be wet, and all I wanted in that instant was to be kneeling in front of her eating her out while she held those swollen pussy lips open in that shower. I toyed with the idea of running to get my GoPro camera and trying to vid this, but I didn't want to miss a moment of her steamy masturbation session.

I dropped my shorts and lightly kicked them aside. I was completely naked, hard and jerking off, I braced my right hand against the door frame and worked my cock with my left hand. Sue leaned forward out of the shower stream, and took another step toward the back of the shower. I had to adjust my view looking through the crack of the door. Sue was all the way at the back of the tub facing the door crack and me direct. She briefly opened her eyes and I ducked for an instant, then I realized there was too much light where she was, and dark outside the door where I was. She couldn't see me at all, I blended into the dark.

Sue raised her left foot and placed it on the corner of the tub, leaning against the smooth tub wall. She never took her fingers away from rubbing her clit. She was totally comfortable now, warm and alone in her fantasy. Her body and hair were wet and dripping water, and she slowly began flexing her hips in rhythm with her rubbing fingers, spreading her hairy steaming cunt, fingers probing. Her eyes closed, she would lean her head against the tub wall, then lean forward, moving with the growing intensity of her jilling fantasy. Her left hand now reaching up and rubbing her exited tits. I'd never seen her do that before. She began subtly moaning, under her breath. It was so hot!!!! I was stroking so fast while watching I was shaking.

And Sue, just what fantasy were you living? Did those fingers in your hot pussy represent my cock or tongue? Were you thinking of me licking your pussy and tongue lashing your ass? Was it multiple cocks in your mouth, pussy and ass? Was I even in the fantasy, or was I watching like now while you are being fucked hard? Or was it another woman eating you out like I've suggested? All that was going through my head as I stood there watching her, while jerking off and about to explode.

Sue's fingers started moving faster on her clit, her head going back, softly moaning, as her head went back her tongue would protrude out of her mouth, shit I thought, babe, were you licking pussy? Then she moaned a bit and started to shake, she was coming. Her hand was going so fast on that hot hairy pussy and clit you could almost hear her sloshy wet cunt jilling above the sound of the shower. She shuddered and grabbed her cunt and tits at the same time. In that instant I reached over to the tissue box imbedded on the sink counter, grabbed a Kleenex and exploded into it. Cum that I wished I could be shooting all over Sue's ass cheeks. As I was cumming I backed up from the door and whispered "oh fuck" as my cum went into that Kleenex.

I peeked back into the bathroom and saw Sue recovering from her orgasm. She raised her left hand to her face and smelled her fingers. She then tasted them. Oh yes, I thought, a perfect ending. She then walked forward, into the shower stream, and started washing her hair. I said the hell with it, I ran and got my GoPro cam, and got a couple pics after the fact as a remembrance. She finished soon after that, and as the water cut off I had to dive back in bed and pretend to be groggy when she came out. I'm on the hunt now for more opportunities to catch her at that. Man, it was hot!!!!!

jc1961
jc1961
251 Followers