The Shower

Story Info
The two of you get wet together.
1.3k words
3.83
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into your Bathroom I see you standing there in your Big Terry Cloth robe that hides way to much of your sexy body, You already have that soft pray of the shower at the temp you like, not hot but not cool either. Mmmmm you even set up the candles when you shower too uh? I like that. Walking over behind you I slide my arms around your waist, my face burring into your hair as I nuzzle deep inside it finding your soft, sweet neck, kissing it lightly.

As my hands find the belt drawn across your robe, I untie it slowly, letting it open just a bit as my hands slide under it and feel your soft, smooth, silky skin under my hands, mmmmmm I love that feeling. As they slide across your stomach and up towards your sweet breasts the rob opens further, you lean back into me as my hands gently slide up and cup your breasts, my fingers teasing your nipples, mmm so hard already. I like that, can't wait to have them between my lips.

As I slip the robe off your shoulder slowly I let it fall to your feet, you lean back once again and Opppps I don't have one on. You can feel the heat and passion in my body as you lean back against me. I slowly turn you around so that I can see those soft, loving eyes, looking deep into them I pull you close to me kissing your deep and passionate. My hands sliding down on your ass, you know that they just love being there. Mmmm

Squeezing it in my hands as I pull you closer and kiss you deeper as I back you up slowly as the warm water starts hitting you cascading across your Sexy Body. Love to see the droplets of water as the run across your skin, the glow from the candles adds just a sweetness to the view of them. Turning around you place your hands up on the wall so that the Water hits across your head and down your back, arching it in I have to stand her for a second and take in the beauty that is before me. The sight of your wet hair streaming across your back, and when you tilt your head back and it slides across that cute ass, I really need a place to sit down. The view is just so overwhelming, I could stay right here all night long.

Taking the Shampoo in my hands I start to slowly add some to your hair, oooo is that Enchanted Apples Shampoo. As my hands work in your hair, I'm so glad that you are turned away from me so you can't see (for now) How excited I am, I massage it and work in so tenderly, feeling you, and I think I heard a soft Moan? Mmm You like that uh? As I finish you duck under it and I help you get all of it out, and there is once more, that long silky hair across that back and ass. WOW

Taking my hands and sliding your hair away from your back and over your Breasts, OMG I'm glad I can't see that yet. Taking the soap in my hands I laughter my hands and Slide then up across your shoulders, down across your back, mmmm it feels so good under my hands, sliding them down your sides, your arms. Kneeling down behind you that sweet ass just inches before me. I re-lather my hands as I start on your legs, rubbing them across the backs of your thighs, down behind your knees, your calf's, you bring you foot back to me as I soap up really good and massage them all across your foot, top and bottom, sides and all over those cute toes.

Just to let you feel what you do to me I brush your foot up against my hard cock letting your feel it against the bottom of your foot, just so you know. As I do the same thing to the other foot I slide back up your other leg. Re-Soaping slide my hands over that sweet as, Massaging it and caressing it, getting a washcloth I soap it up really good as I slide it between your inner thighs, your legs spread open more as I slide it up and down your inner thigh, gently across your sweet sweet lips, back and forth nice and easy. Sliding it back up across that cute ass, ever so slowly as did I hear another moan? I stand up behind you as I tell you it is time to do the front now. As you turn I look in your eyes, Wow I can see so much passion in them as you look into mine also. Then I seen you look down. Naughty girl you. But now you can see what being her with you has done. I love the sight of your hair draped across your breasts, you nipples peeking out or it. Mmmm Still can't wait to taste them. Soaping up again, I slide my hands up across your stomach, between that sweet Valley of those mouth watering breasts.

As they slide up and over your chest I circle them around your breasts, feeling them in my hands, mmmm love that feeling also, as it gently rubs across them over them all, not missing an inch, my hands rolling across your nipple now so hard and erect that they are just begging to be kissed, as you lean back into the water washing off all the soap, I can't resist any longer, leaning over to you I lick my tongue across it, mmmmm so hard, I take the tip of it and circle around it before sucking it so gently, my lips warping around it like it should always be there.

My tongue breasts away for it as I kiss and lick my way down you, as I kneel before you, that sweet mound now before me, leaning up I tease your navel first, I know it tickles. But I love teasing you with it. As you lean back against the wall you take your leg and rest it across my shoulder as I kiss your inner thighs, nibbling them softly, sucking them. Sling my tongue closer and closer to your waiting lips, as my hands slide up your legs and back on to your ass pulling your hips closer still to me. My tongue slides through your soft hair (Mmm don't really know how you keep it?

Crisscrossing it before you feel it drag across your clit, mmmm that's so hard also and I know that was I soft moan I heard there. As you wiggle your hips against my lips I suck on your clit, my lips warped around it as my tongue flicks across it, Your place you hands on my head guiding and pulling me into you. My tongue slides down across your lips, I suck them in my mouth, I just love nibbling on them so much, rolling them between my lips, pulling them gently.

As I slide my tongue between them you slide your leg back across my back up and down, mmmm that feels so good, as I suck the sweet juices from you, my tongue slowly deeper and deeper inside you. Till you can't take it any more and you Cum all over my tongue, lips and face, your moans turn to screams of pleasure has wave after wave of pleasure comes over you. I lick and suck all your Warm juices as the shower water falls upon us.

Standing up in front of you I come to me, warping your arms around me as I do you, as you look up I kiss you deep, as only you can. Looking into your eyes I tell you it has just begun, come to bed with me and let me be yours all night long, to make you cum over and over again, as I walk you out of the shower dry your sweet body off and we head to the bedroom, mmmm what's next?