The Shower

Story Info
A subs' account of shower session.
979 words
3.38
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the bathroom, already wet and ready after our time together online. I lean over turning the water on to a medium to hot temperature and pull the knob for the shower to start. Stepping back, I slide my sundress up over my head and shiver; partially because the a/c is on and also because of the anticipation of what I know is going to take place. Looking down at my breasts, I see that my nipples are already hard. I giggle to myself knowing the clothespins will clip on them just fine. I reach down, picking up one, clipping it on my left nipple. I close my eyes and softly moan to myself.

God it feels so good Sir. I give it a slight tug and begin to feel my wetness dripping down my lips. I pick up the one and clip it on my right nipple. Biting my bottom lip so as not to moan out loudly. I pull out on both of them, holding them like that for just a moment. Walking over to the shower, I pull the curtain back, stepping one foot inside.

Feeling my wetness drip down on my leg, I hurry up and pull the other foot in and shut the curtain. I stand under the stream of hot water, allowing the pressure to beat down on my chest and the clothespins. I slide my hand down across my body, starting at my neck. Closing my eyes, tilting my head back, wishing you were there with me Sir. I move my hands down over my chest, dragging my palms down across the clothes pins and across my stomach and further down to my clit.

I let out a long sigh as I feel how hard and sensitive my clit is. Softly smiling, I being to circle it with my finger tip, dragging my nail across it lightly. I reach down with my other hand and insert a finger into my dripping wet pussy, and slowly begin to stroke it in and out, as I match the rhythm on my clit. I feel small quivers go through my body, knowing I am there at the edge, ready to cum. I tilt my head back, biting hard on my lip and I release myself, feeling it flow down across my hand and my leg. I grin to myself, and bring my finger up to slide it across my lips. Darting my tongue out so that I can taste the sweetness before the shower washes it off of my lips.

I reach down with both hands, tugging harder on the clothespins, feeling tingles go thru me, loving the feel of them clipped onto my nipples. I again slide one hand down to my clit, pushing against it with slight pressure, taking it between two fingers and pinching it tightly. mmmmmmmmm I squat down, moving one finger down into my pussy and one from the other hand around to my perked asshole. Rubbing it around the bud, slowly inserting my finger inside. I begin to fuck my self both in the pussy and the ass, alternating my ins and outs with my fingers. I feel my pussy gripping onto the finger inside of it, as goose bumps form across my body, despite the hot shower that is beating down on me, I let myself again release for the second time, reaching up and unclipping the clothes pin from my right nipple, will still pounding two fingers in my pussy, exploding, grabbing a hold of the clip free nipple, squeezing it and pulling on it.

My orgasm subsiding, I stand up, allowing the water to run down across my head, hair and body, I slowly begging to wet my hair thoroughly and begin to wash it. Still feeling the tingling in my nipple where I had released the first clothespin, I again reach down and grab a hold of the clothespin remaining on my left nipple. Pulling it hard. Moaning out. Realizing I moaned a little too loud, I stop for just a moment to listen for sounds outside of the bathroom. Thank goodness, I don't think anyone heard me. lol I slide one hand back down to my pussy and the other one again to my clit.

Sliding two fingers inside of my pussy, I begin to stroke them in and out, picking up the pace after each stroke. Pushing them harder and deeper into me. I pick up the clothespin that I took off of my right nipple and clip it to my clit, pulling hard on it as I fuck myself harder with two fingers. Knowing this is the last time that I may cum, I push my hips harder down against my hand, so I can bring myself to a very intense orgasm. I feel my legs begin to shake, I lean a little bit against the shower wall. Feeling the pressure rising, I pull one last time at the clothespin on my clit, letting it bounce back as I move that hand up to my left nipple, pulling hard on the clothespin there, I let myself flow down across my fingers inside of me, feeling it flow down across my wrist and arm.

I let out a very content sigh, pulling of the clothespin on my nipple, as the last of the trembles flow through my body. I stand there, smiling to myself, feeling very content at the moment. Knowing that I have yet to write this all down on paper and copy it over to an email for you. I finish my shower, washing my body, lingering a few moments longer than normal across my nipples. I know that I cannot cum anymore tonight, as I have been instructed by you to only cum 3 times. I quickly finish up my shower, turn the water off and step out...