The Shower

Story Info
Romance captivates a young couple in the shower.
854 words
4.21
20.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The steam from the shower was fogging up the mirror. Water vapor glistened around Haley’s body as I leaned in the doorway and watched her through the twisted glass of the stand up shower. She moved the soapy sponge over her body, tilting her head back to wet her long sandy blonde hair.

I unfastened my belt and kicked my pants off. The metal buckle hit the floor with a high-pitched clank. I pulled my shirt over my head tossing it on the vanity next to Haley’s shed clothing. I opened the shower door, her head jerked in surprise. I pulled my boxers down before I stepped in the shower.

She leaned against the side of the shower wall, the tile chillingly cold beneath her back. Her body, heated by the warm shower water, was hot beneath my skin. I brought her chin up with my finger. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of grey with flecks of green and blue. Slowly I moved my hand up and down her slick side, my fingers grazing from her breast down to the thinness of her waist and over her hip.

My tongue ran over her lips, parting them, and pushing it’s way inside her mouth. My tongue swirled around hers, exploring the familiar terrain of her mouth. Haley tilted her head to the side and grabbed my ass.

She moaned slightly around my tongue as my hand rubbed over her pussy. Gingerly my fingertips tickled her there. I parted her pussy lips with my finger, moving it up and down her wet slit.

I moved my head down, briefly flicking her hard nipples with my tongue, passing over her flat stomach. I nuzzled my nose in the small bush of hair on the top of her pussy. On my knees I licked up and down her hot slit. The shower was water running from her stomach down to her pussy. I nuzzled her pussy with my nose, smelling her sweet scent. I slowly pushed my tongue in and out of her dripping cunt. Her hips pushing into my face as my warm tongue filled the entrance to her tight hole.

I pushed my tongue in and out, a little faster, sliding over her clit each time. She ran her fingers through my damp, wet, brown hair, pushing my head into her pussy with her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist, squeezing her slippery ass from behind.

I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. Lightly I flicked over her clit with my tongue. The shower water made her sex so wet. Softly I blew on her clit, my hot breath sending shivers up her body as it hit the wetness. I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking gently, flicking my tongue on and off.

The gushing shower water drowned her soft moans out. I pushed two fingers inside of her, starting slowly, then getting faster, moving them in and out as I sucked her hard clit. Her hips bucked on my face as I thrashed her clit with my tongue and jammed my fingers inside her tight hole. Her wetness drenched my fingers.

I stood again, my hard cock pressing against her pussy. I moved my cock up and down on her slit, getting it wet with her juice. I teased her clit with the head of my cock before pushing it in her thigh little her twat. Slowly I moved four inches in and out of her. I pushed the rest of my cock into her pussy, filling her with seven inches of thick cock. Her lips parted and let out a small gasp. She rested her head on my shoulder as I began to speed up.

I rammed my hips as my body slapped against her wet, hot skin. I held to her hips, pulling them into mine as I fucked her. With one hand I lifted her leg, holding it at my side as I pounded her pussy. Haley moaned and grunted, her cries of ecstasy filling my ears.

“Ohh, yes Gabe,” she whimpered as I started to fuck her harder, pushing and pulling in and out faster and with more force. I rubbed her clit fast with my finger while my cock fucked her. Her moaning was getting more intense as she was reaching her climax. Her tight pussy was around my cock as I shoved it in and out. I was going to cum soon, too. Her body was tensing up, as she let out a cry of pure pleasure.

“Ohhh, mmmm, uhhhh, Gabe, yes baby, yes,” Haley groaned. At the same time I shot a stream of hot cum inside her wet cunt as we came together. I pulled out of her as the shower water washed the sweat off my face.

I carried her out of the shower, her body light and frail in my strong arms, and I laid her down on the bed, drying her with a bath towel. Delicately I patted her body dry and kissed her, then I rested beside her and she fell asleep in my arms.