The Shower

Story Info
Two lovers are seen inside the shower.
818 words
4.25
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitter. Patter. Pitter. Patter.

The sound of gushing water filled the house at a time where sleep haunted the night for many. The time of the night where everything seemed at rest, awaiting the dawn of a new day. Two lovers are seen inside the shower, the air thick with steam from the hot water spouting from above as the couple embrace, their hands enjoying the satin smoothness of each other's nakedness.

Revelling in each others gaze as they stared at each other, their look a mixture of lust, love and desire as their lips met, their tongues entwining as one. Over and on top of each other, around and to the side, exploring the dark recesses of each other as a mixture of bodily fluids were exchanged. They kissed with more urgency as their passions began to grow, the woman's hand slid down his back whilst her other hand began to stroke his face, cupping it gently.

The man simulated her movement, cupping her cheek as he struggled to keep up with her urgent kisses. The water continued to cascade down, as the two lovers continued their embrace, the man pushing the woman against the cold tiles of the shower as his tongue snaked down from her mouth to her neck, sucking hard on it, causing the woman to groan out in pleasure as she convulsed underneath his vice like grip.

His efforts left an area of reddened flesh that would no doubt bruise tomorrow. The pleasure from his forcefulness leaving her body marked in a variety of places. Her short blonde hair stuck plastered against her scalp as her large blue eyes fixed themselves upon him, her mouth contorted in a pout of disapproval. She continued to stroke the nape of his neck as he snaked his way down from her neck to her breasts, taking in large mouthfuls of her flesh to roll around in his mouth. Tasting her. She moaned aloud again as her hands fluttered across his chest, the cold water beading off his skin as the steam continued to rise, threatening to engulf them. The mans hands explored her body, revelling in her smoothness, enjoying every curve of her body as he rekindled their mouth to mouth resuscitation.

His erection throbbed incessantly in the steamy environment, rubbing against her inner thigh. Her hand snaked down then, her softly scented palm rubbing against his head as she roughly tugged at his erection, sending small quivers of pleasure up his spine as he broke their embrace temporarily, an involuntary moan escaping his lips. Picking up the bar of soap, he began to lather it up against her skin as he massaged the soap into her body, his hands running across the expanse of her body, his skilful hands running lightly along her lathered skin, spreading the soap. After rinsing her body from the still running shower, the man handed the bar of soap to the woman.

"Use the soap." He whispered sultrily in her ear as she turned him around, running the soap along and over his back, her hands wrapping around him from behind as she continued to lather his front. Her hands snaking down to tug at his throbbing cock, the soap providing lubricant for her as the water continued to stream down from above, washing away his soap, and with it all of his worries. The man leant back, groaning as the woman continued to stimulate his cock, the water running down his face, filling his open mouth and cascading down his naked torso, washing off the remainder of the soap.

Pushing her against the cold tiles of the shower wall, the man began to suck at the woman's neck again, harder this time as she moaned out, her breath quickening. His hand slid down her front to her neat patch of pubic hair spreading apart her legs with his right thigh, as his fingers began to explore her, indulging in the feeling of her wet satin-like flesh.

"Lower" she whispered into his ear, directing his hand to the spot that got her off the most as his fingers began to circle her clitoris. Her moans becoming louder now as he continued to suck at her neck, his fingers on her clitoris stimulating her. Pleasure began to flow through her body as her eyelids fluttered back, her mouth open whispering 'Harder' as her back arched against the tiles. She came a short while later, her breathing rate increasing faster and faster as she moaned out louder. The rush of blood to her head intoxicating as she collapsed into his embrace, panting. The man smiled as he kissed her forehead, his straining erection rubbing against her inner thigh. She looked up at him sultrily as her hand snaked down to grip his quivering cock. The steam rose, engulfing them as the water continued to trickle down from above.

Pitter. Patter. Pitter. Patter.