The Shower

Story Info
Moments of passion in warm water.
1.1k words
4.21
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've nearly finished your shower when I come into the room. Slowly I disrobe and reach to slide back the shower door. Your body is full and exquisite and sheens with the water rippling down your body. The pressure slightly deflects a pink nipple that quickly recovers as you open your eyes and move to let me in. You raise the shower head and rinse me well as I pick up the soap and reapply it to your body. Your skin moves under the pressure of my fingertips and my palms are excited as each stroke caresses your body. Your heavy breasts are fluid to my touch and the cheeks of that appealing ass are mine for a moment. You take the shower head and wrap your arms and legs around me like a fireman's slide pole and you slide slowly down. When you reach the bottom you tease my cock with the warm water and then your warm mouth and tongue while you make a sound like a child tasting their first ice cream cone. I was aroused but now I'm truly hot for you.

I love the feel of arousal you bring me and my cock has expanded fully and is in danger of taking control. I turn you and gently bend you forward as my hands reach to spread and lather your anus and the lips of that exquisite full pussy. I linger and fondle each part of you as each finger remembers a favorite spot or movement. At your insistence I relinquish the soap and turn as you use both palms across my broad back and shoulders. Your fingers and palms are at my ass stroking and rubbing with each finger kneading the muscle there. You kneel and continue with my thighs and calves and I raise each foot to let you work the lather between my toes. Up you come to my balls and my cock. I'm stiff in your hand as you stroke me and manipulate the soft skin of my sack and gently roll my balls in each palm. Your eyes are on me as you study my face with its closed eyes. Up you come again, across my abs and to my pectorals. I feel each little pinch and nip of male nipples and the lingering trace of a finger around each. Your hands have come to my shoulders again and then my neck and finally my face.

I feel you massage the skin of my cheeks and run your fingers across my closed eyelids and into my hair. Too soon you are rinsing my face with a warm flow of water. As the spray moves I open my eyes and study your still wet and soapy flesh. I step behind and embrace you and my hands are busy on your wet breasts. My palms are stimulated by their touch and by the rigidity of your nipples. I cup them and enjoy the measured weight of each in my hands. Again I step and bury my face against one and take its tiny bud between my lips and suckle. I pull you into my arms and move you against the moist tiled shower wall. My arms are around you and my hands drop to cup your cheeks and pull you in close to me and we kiss. A soft demanding mix of tongue and lip and a slight interchange of the sweetness in your taste accompany my pleasure. My hands fully enclose your cheeks as I raise you with your back sliding against the wall. I feel your mound slide warmly up my thigh and drag softly against my abs and then I have you above me.

You've always told me that I can't lift you, but you are light as a downy pillow and your legs open and then surround me. I feel your heels against my back and your neck is bent forward to maintain our kiss. My cock is raging with desire for you as I slowly lower you and can feel you reach between us and down to grasp me and lift me upward. Slowly I lower as you guide and soon I feel your hand pressure ease as my head contacts your lips and I nudge them apart. I feel the pulling and then pushing as you use me to massage you. You use the last return to tease your clit before pushing back in position for entry. Your hand comes back and your arms are around me as I lower you and feel the amazing warmth and grasp as my cock enters your pussy. The soap and warm water are a balm to my feelings of wanton access.

I drive forward as your hips lunge to meet me and we join in frenetic action and lust. I feel myself filling you and feel the grasp of your pussy and the slight pressure of your mound. My hands are raising and lowering you impaled on my eagerness as your hand lowers to push your clit hard against me as you ride. Again and again I fill you and again and again I'm welcomed. I feel your clit being pushed against me as my cock travels in its journey of urgency and demand. Your breasts are sliding against the wet hair of my chest and our kiss continues somehow deepened with our desire. I can feel the strength and throb in my cock and the urge in my thighs as I want more and more.

I hear you moan and join you in this exquisite demand for more. I feel you shudder and pause a moment until it subsides and then continue more feverishly than before. I can feel every movement in your pussy through the tender nerves in my male's head. Your heels ride me like a cowboy that refuses to lose his seat on a bronco. Our shower rodeo continues and I'm nearing the eight second mark that has lasted for many minutes. Each eager thrust is countered by an even more power lunge. I feel myself approaching climax and my balls and cock are alive with sensitivity. You are my sole mate and my keeper. You are my driver on the complex rainy road ahead. Lightning flashes and thunder fills my ears as I feel your body convulse and drag me over. I fill you and feel your ride slowing as we sink to the floor beneath that unrelenting cascade of warm water. Spent and breathing hard as I thank you and kiss your shoulder. You have ridden me all the way to the floor.