The Shower Room

Story Info
Alice walked in on them, so now they get to watch her shower.
9k words
4.45
92.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice, I suppose I don't need to explain to you why I have asked you in here," I said despairingly.

Alice looked worried about what was coming. Normally when she came in to my office she was smiling, enthusiastic, delighted to tell me about how she was getting on or to receive praise from me for her latest work.

Alice was one of our brightest and best employees, our first graduate trainee. At 22, she was our youngest employee, and also our first female employee. An attractive blonde, she received a lot of attention from the six guys who worked for the firm, and didn't seem to mind.

I had been a bit concerned before she came to work at the firm, how she would fit in with an all male team, but she got on fine with everyone, and the fact that she had a boyfriend meant there was no danger of any work-based relationship starting up.

However, this was the third time over the past couple of months that I had had to invite her into my office over a slightly awkward situation. As three of the guys cycled to work, the previous year we had had a shower room installed, so that they could shower and get changed when they arrived at work.

As Alice didn't cycle to work, this hadn't posed a problem when she originally started at the firm. However, a couple of months ago she had been to the gym before work, then got a call about an urgent meeting, and had to hurry back without having time to shower at the gym. Later on that day she'd asked me if it would be OK for her to use the shower room at work; as all our cyclists had already showered for the day, I said it was fine.

After that, she had started using our shower room quite regularly, enjoying the privacy of that room over the communal showers at the gym. The room had a couple of open showers in it, and no lock on the door, as there had been no privacy issue when it was built and was only being used by guys. Now that Alice was using it too, we'd implemented a system where anyone wanting to use the room had to knock before entering.

Unfortunately this morning, for the third time, Alice had managed to walk in on one of the guys showering. She had already walked in on Derek, about six weeks ago, and on Rob about a month ago. And this morning it had been Chris who had been in my office complaining that she had got an eyeful of his naked body.

The first time, she admitted to me slightly red faced that she had totally forgotten to knock; she usually went in a bit later than the guys, so had got used to the room being empty. The second, she swore that she had knocked, though Rob insisted that she had not.

After Alice walked in on Rob, I installed a lock on the door, which had solved the problem up until now. However, my handiwork had been a bit shoddy, and the lock had started to stick. Therefore the previous day I had removed the lock, and called a professional, who was due to come over the next few days. I'd told Alice and the guys what I'd done, and reminded them that they should knock before they entered.

"I'm really, really sorry," Alice said. "I just totally forgot that the lock wasn't working. I just pushed the door like normal, it was unlocked, so I walked in."

"Alice, I did tell you yesterday," I said, not wanting to upset her, but keen to convey the seriousness of the situation.

"I know, I know, I just wasn't thinking," she replied.

"Listen, Alice, I don't want this to become a big problem, because you've done a great job here," I said. "But Chris was really upset this morning. I tried to calm him down, but he knows that you walked in on Derek and Rob as well, and he feels like you don't take it very seriously. He even said he thinks you might do it deliberately."

Alice looked genuinely shocked.

"I walked in on him on purpose?!" she exclaimed. "I've got a boyfriend! I don't want to see Chris naked!"

When Alice had walked in on Derek and Rob, I'd never thought for a second that it was deliberate. Both were much older than her, and hardly had film star good looks. But Chris was in his late 20s, and had even done a bit of modelling work in his spare time. Whilst I could see that the experience of walking in on overweight fifty-something Derek might have been as unpleasant an experience for Alice as it was for Derek, I wasn't sure that she would be all that upset at this morning's error. Besides...

"Chris says..." I wondered how to put it tactfully. "That you looked at his... penis."

Now Alice went bright red.

"I... well..."

I raised my eyebrows. Perhaps I was right.

"It was just... an instinctive reaction... you know..." she stuttered. "Just automatic - I didn't... want to see it!"

"Just to be clear, Alice," I said, starting to enjoy this a little bit now. "You admit that you looked at Chris' genitals?"

"Yes, but..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes," she conceded.

"Alice, I have to tell you that Chris has made an official complaint about you," I continued.

"I'm... what does that mean?" she asked.

"I have to start our formal disciplinary procedures," I said.

"Will I... be fired?"

"I don't know," I conceded. "I really should have already passed the complaint to the CEO. It's his decision."

***

Later on that day, Alice was back in my office.

"Alec... if... is there any way I can stop this complaint going to the CEO?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry," I said. "I really don't want to have to pass it on, but Chris is insisting."

"What if... what if Chris withdrew the complaint?" she asked.

"Well, if he withdrew the complaint then yes, there wouldn't be a complaint to refer to the CEO, I suppose," I said. "But I've already tried to talk him out of it. He won't budge."

"I've been thinking," Alice said. "I didn't do it deliberately, but I admit I looked at his... private parts. Maybe if I showed him my private parts we'd be even?"

I was taken aback by this suggestion. I hadn't expected her to try to resolve the issue like this.

"You're suggesting that you would take your clothes off for Chris if he withdrew his complaint?"

"Yes," she responded. "I don't really want him to see me naked, but it's better than me being sacked, and I guess I deserve it after what I did."

"OK, so do you want to talk to him about it?"

"Um... could you?" she asked. "He's been refusing to talk to me all day, and I feel awkward enough about this as it is."

I thought about it for a second.

"OK, so what exactly are you suggesting I offer him?" I asked.

"I'll let him walk in on me on the shower. And he can, you know, look wherever he wants." She looked down, avoiding eye contact, blushing slightly.

I had to fight hard to avoid moving my eyes down her body myself, imagining what was on offer to lucky Chris.

"OK, I'll speak to him," I offered.

***

Chris had asked to think about the offer overnight; this had initially surprised me - after all, what straight guy would turn down the opportunity to see a beautiful girl like Alice in the buff? But when he came in the next morning, it was clear that he had wanted time to plan out exactly how Alice was going to repay him for her careless error.

"OK, so I will drop my complaint against Alice, on the following conditions," he started. "She has to take a shower in front on me, Derek and Rob. She has to undress in front of us, then once she's naked she has to take a full shower, at least 5 - 10 minutes, during which she can't cover anything up. After the shower she has to let each of us spank her butt, then finally she has to show us all her pussy."

Wow, Chris had really given this some thought. I wasn't sure whether Alice would agree to put on a show for all three guys - it was one thing letting the hunky 20 something guy whose cock she had taken an interest in see her naked, but letting all three of them watch, let them spank her, having to spread her legs for them - I really wasn't sure that it was worth that to avoid a complaint.

Still, I called Alice in and put the proposal to her. Her expression became increasingly surprised as I outlined the details of her proposed penalty. By the end of my description her face had gone that familiar shade of red that I had seen a lot over the past few days.

"I'd... I'd have to check with my boyfriend," she said finally.

"Fine," I said, surprised she was even contemplating it. "But I'll need to know by tomorrow."

"OK," she nodded.

***

"I spoke to Pete last night," Alice started.

"And?" I asked, after a short gap during which she didn't seem keen to continue.

"Well, I had to, you know, admit that I'd looked at Chris' cock," she continued.

I couldn't believe I'd just heard Alice use the word "cock". Falling from the lips of this attractive girl, in her rather well-spoken accent, in a conversation with her boss, it sounded odd. But I suppose no odder than the conversation itself.

"And he wasn't happy. So he agreed that I should be punished."

I could feel myself starting to get an erection. Was she seriously going to offer to comply with Chris' request? I was so jealous of Chris, Derek and Rob.

"He agrees that I should take a shower in front of them, and that I should show them my pussy. The idea seemed to turn him on a bit, actually," she conceded.

"His only condition was that he wants to watch too," she finished.

***

On Chris' request, I scheduled the "showering", as it became known, for the end of the following week. The delay built up the tension around the office, with Alice spending the entire week knowing that by the end of it, the guys would have seen her most intimate parts, and all three of the lucky guys knowing that Friday was going to be their best ever day at work.

Within a few days, the news of the big event on Friday had spread round the office, and suddenly it seemed that all of the guys were keen to use the showers, hoping that they would also be the "victim" of Alice walking in on them, and therefore earn themselves an invite to Friday's showering. There was general disappointment when the guy came to fix the lock on Tuesday, and I reminded everyone that if they didn't use the lock, it was their fault if someone walked in on them. Nevertheless, Alice seemed to err on the side of caution, and went back to using the shower at the gym.

I had never seen the guys in so early, come Friday morning. It was as if they had all panicked that some major disaster would befall the city that morning, closing off all transport links and forcing them to miss the thing that they had looked forward to all week.

Alice was in at half eight as usual. She looked like she had taken particular care of her appearance this morning, her makeup still subtle but perhaps a little heavier than usual, her hair carefully pulled into a ponytail. She had chosen to dress more formally than usual, wearing a skirt suit that she usually reserved for meetings, as if perhaps the professionalism of her dress somehow off-set the rather less professional nature of what was to come.

Nobody seemed keen to do any work that morning, with constant glances at the clock, waiting for the appointed 10am. At half nine I went down to the shower room to check it out. For once, the guys had left it neat and tidy. I took in the room, imagining Alice under one of the showers. The showers were open, just shower heads suspended from the walls, nothing at all to protect Alice's modesty.

At quarter to ten, a guy arrived at the front desk identifying himself as Pete. Alice's boyfriend. I went to meet him. He wasn't what I had expected; he wasn't exactly ugly, but he was certainly punching above his weight dating a girl like Alice. I wondered what Chris would think when he saw Pete - Chris had recently split up with his girlfriend - would he decide he was well placed to challenge Pete for Alice's heart - and, well, body?

Pete seemed if anything excited about what was about to happen. I suppose that he was looking forward to showing his girlfriend off, having the guys jealously watch her shower, knowing that it was him that she ended up in bed with at the end of the day. If I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend like Alice, I think I'd feel the same.

Pete and I sat in my office as we waited for the appointed time, and I tried to make appropriate smalltalk.

"How does Alice feel about this?" I asked.

"She's really nervous; she's never done anything like this before," Pete explained. "I'm her first boyfriend - we met at school, so nobody other than me has ever seen her naked."

Wow, I wasn't surprised that Alice was nervous.

"She made me wait years before I ever got to see anything," Pete continued, smiling at the memory. "She surprised me on my eighteenth birthday by wrapping herself up in wrapping paper, and letting me unwrap her like a present."

Both of us sat there is silence for a moment, him clearly recalling what was obviously one of the best moments of his life, me doing my best to imagine it.

"Do you think she'll go through with it?" I asked.

Pete thought for a few seconds.

"Yeah, she will. She genuinely wants to sort things out with the guys here; she's a lovely girl and she feels really bad about what's happened. She doesn't really want to show everything off to them, but if that's what it takes to show them she's sorry and make things OK."

"Plus," he continued, "she loves this job, and if showing her lady parts is what it takes to keep it, that's what she'll do."

I wasn't sure that was the whole answer. I'd seen the way Alice talked about Pete. He was the love of her life. If he'd decided he wanted to keep her lady parts to herself, there was no way she'd be showing them off today. Yes she might feel that she deserved some embarrassment as a punishment for her errant knocking, and she might be keen on keeping the job, but surely a large part of this was about putting a smile on Pete's face too.

"The thing she'd most nervous about is the spanking," Pete concluded. "She's never been spanked before - it's not something I'm into, so it's not something we've tried. I don't mind her being spanked to embarrass her, but I don't want her hurt."

"That's fine," I said, agreeing whole heartedly with the sentiment. This was about giving the guys an eyeful, and a bit about embarrassing Alice, but her crime, such as it was, only merited that, nothing more.

Pete asked if he could have a chat with Alice before things started, and I went to speak to the guys. I told them to enjoy the show, but to remember that Alice was a colleague, and they were still going to have to work with her after this, so not to push things any further than Alice had agreed, and to keep the spanking friendly. I reminded them that Alice had only walked in on them by mistake, and she didn't have to agree to repay them like this, and I hoped that once this was done with they would all feel like Alice had fairly repaid them for the embarrassment she had caused.

At 10am the six of us - Chris, Derek and Rob, Alice and Pete, and me, walked down to the shower room, the other guys looking on enviously. Not a word was spoken on the way down the corridor. Alice looked nervous and Pete put his arm around her to reassure her.

As we got to the door, I turned to leave them.

"Alec?" Alice asked, not looking directly at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Pete and I have been talking and... we... if you want... you can come in too?" she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, immediately mentally kicking myself for even questioning the offer.

"Yeah... I mean, you've organised all this, so... it would seem a bit unfair, if, you know..."

I wondered whether it was Alice or Pete who had come up with the idea of letting me watch, but didn't want to question any further.

"Um, yeah, OK, thanks," I said.

We all walked into the shower room. The two shower heads hung from the wall directly ahead. There wasn't much else in the room except for a rack and a couple of hangers for clothes to be left on. The room wasn't really designed for six people, but fortunately we all fitted in OK. Once the door was closed and locked, I stood against the door, three other guys against the wall, and Pete a little further into the room, against the side wall.

Alice placed the crisp white towel that she had carried down with her on the towel rack, and then placed the little shower bag she had been carrying on top of it on the shelf next to one of the shower heads. She then stood facing us, seemingly wondering what to do next. I decided perhaps I needed to say something.

"OK, Alice, get yourself undressed then get in the shower like you normally would. Just make sure you're facing us at all times, and you keep your hands out of the way of your bits."

I couldn't believe I was issuing that kind of instruction to one of my employees, but I tried to make it sound as professional as possible. I looked over at Pete, whose eyes were fixed firmly on Alice. I guessed that no matter how many times he had seen her naked, watching her undress was still a treat.

Alice closed her eyes and started to shed her jacket.

"Alice, keep your eyes open and on us," I instructed, without even thinking about it. "Remember who you are undressing in front of."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete shoot me a look, but it didn't seem to be disapproving. I supposed he was getting turned on by seeing his girlfriend's boss issue orders to her like this.

Alice opened her eyes and focussed them directly on mine, almost demanding that I hold her gaze and not look down at her body. Her suit jacket was soon shed, and she made a big job of hanging it on the hanger, delaying the inevitable.

She seemed to pause for a second to decide what to remove next, then bent down to remove her high heels. Remembering my instructions, she kept her eyes focussed on the guys, shifting her gaze from Chris to Derek to Rob. As she neatly placed her discarded shoes by the wall, I took a second to glance sideways at the guys. All of them - Chris, who had dreamed up this event, Derek, who was old enough to be her father, and Rob, who from the stories I had heard had bedded a fair few women in his time, were focussed directly on Alice, clearly enjoying even this early stage of the show.

Now it was time for us to see a bit more, as Alice nervously started to unbutton her blouse. As she got about half way down we got our first glimpse of her white bra, which seemed pretty plain; a businesslike bra to go with her business suit. I wondered how much time she'd spent this morning on choosing her underwear, knowing that for the first time she was going to be revealing it to her colleagues.

I looked up to see her eyes focussed on mine, watching me watching her. The expression on her face now was determined, the same expression I had seen many times before, when she was given a difficult task, but was determined to complete it to the best of her ability. As she shrugged off her blouse, only the thin floral patterned fabric of her bra stood between her breasts and the gaze of us five guys.

Her blouse joined her other discarded clothes, but Alice kept her body facing us as she hung it up, allowing us all to stare at the curves of her upper body, her flat stomach, her full firm breasts encased in that lacy bra. Pete was certainly an extremely lucky guy. I'd have to speak to him later for tips on how to get a girl who is so far out of your league.

Next she reached behind her to unfasten her skirt, and my eyes (together with I'm sure the eyes of all the other guys) moved downwards. I was glad Alice had chosen to dress so formally; the fact that it was a black work skirt that she was soon to remove from round her body was a reminder of exactly what was happening; this was one of my colleagues, our only female employee, that enthusiastic young woman who I worked with on a daily basis, who was about to show us parts of her we'd never expect to see.

The skirt came loose, then down her legs, revealing that she had chosen matching underwear this morning. Her knickers preserved her modesty for now, but it was only going to be a minute more before they made the same journey as the skirt. Alice stepped out of the skirt, leaving just her underwear to remove.