The Showing

Story Info
A real estate agent walks into a trap.
3.1k words
4.29
62.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched across the bed to shut off the alarm, keeping her eyes shut in hopes of catching another 15 minutes of sleep. But the mental to do list kept running thru her mind, reminding her that sleeping in was not an option today.

With a heavy sigh she rolled over towards the nightstand, and reached for her Blackberry. She checked her emails, and was happy to see a request for a showing of one of her listings. She frowned as she realized there was no contact information to confirm the showing, and since the email had come thru the company website, no way to track the person down. "Oh, well," she thought, "it's at the end of the day, and if I can get rid of this house, it would definitely be a good thing."

As she went about her business the rest of the day, a small voice niggled at the back of her mind about the mysterious buyer. There were safeguards in place at her office, and agents were expected to have contact info for any clients they went out with. But the facts were that the market had been terrible for over a year, and the sale of this house could pay off her outrageous credit card balance, so she ignored the voice.

She arrived at the house a few minutes before the scheduled meeting. The property sat at the end of a gravel road, on several acres, and overlooked the lights of the town. The house was vacant, but furnished, and she wanted to make sure to have all the lights turned on and the house aired out so it would show to it's best advantage. As she came back downstairs, her mind registered something was wrong. "The door," she thought. "I left the door cracked open, and it's closed." She strode across the foyer, thinking the wind had blown it closed. Just as she realized the door wasn't just closed, but locked, she was shoved from behind, and pinned up against the door.

"Put this on," a voice growled in her ear, as a black satin sleep mask entered her line of vision. She saw the hand that held the mask was large, and encased in a black latex surgical glove. She felt terror coil in her stomach, this man knew what he was doing, and was determined not to leave any evidence behind. The man released the pressure on her back enough so that she could move her shaking hands up to take the mask and pull it over her head to cover her eyes. "Hands behind your back," the voice ordered. She placed her hands behind her back, and felt handcuffs being fastened around her wrists. She felt the body pinning her to the door step back, then a strip of fabric was tied firmly on top of the sleep mask, ensuring she wouldn't be able catch a glimpse of his face. She took some small measure of comfort from this, hoping that if he was going to such lengths to keep her from seeing him, he wasn't planning on killing her. Hands grasped her by the shoulders and turned her around, so she was facing him.

She stood there, literally quaking with terror. She heard the voice again, this time with mild amusement lacing his tone.

"You can stop shaking. I have no intention of killing you, or even hurting you. Well, not in a way that you won't enjoy."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. The voice was obviously being disguised, but something about the way he spoke was familiar to her, although she couldn't quite put her finger on how. Well, if he wasn't planning on hurting her, she wasn't going to make any of this easy on him, she decided. She had already resigned herself to the fact that he was going to rape her, toy with her, and God only knew what else, but she chose to believe that he really didn't intend to kill her.

She felt his hand on her arm above her elbow, attempting to guide her from the foyer. She threw her body against him, catching him by surprise, and off balance. The both hit the floor, with her landing across his hard body. She rolled off him, and started kicking at where she thought he was. She landed a couple of kicks, and heard him mutter a curse as she tried to scramble away from him. She was lifted up off the floor and pulled back against his body.

"So, that's how you want it to go down?" he asked, his breath warm against her ear. "That's fine by me, I like things a little rough, and I like my women feisty." He gave her a nudge forward, then led her towards the rear of the house.

"Crap, crap, crap!" she thought to herself. "All I've done is piss him off."

He led her to a point that she guessed was in the family room. She felt his hands at the waistband of her pants, unfastening and sliding them down over her hips. She felt the coldness of her fear spreading thru her.

"Please. Please don't do this. I won't tell anyone about this, just please let me go," she begged, tears escaping from under eye mask.

"Shhhh. Don't be afraid. You will live to remember this night, and I promise you will remember it. But if you want to continue to beg, it's ok with me. It's turning me on a little."

She fell silent as his gloved fingers slid under the waistband of her lacy panties, then slowly slid them down to her ankles with her pants. She felt him crouch in front of her, as he helped her step out of the clothing, then ran his fingers lightly back up her legs, around her hips, then down across her buttocks and thighs. As his fingers started skimming their way back up her legs, she brought her knee up, trying to catch him under the chin. He caught her knee easily, and pushed it back down.

"Now, now," came his mocking voice, "I'm going to have to teach you not to keep trying to hurt me."

She heard the squeak of someone sitting on leather, and realized he had sat down on the ottoman. She was suddenly pulled off balance, and found herself laying face down across his lap.

"What is the best way to teach a naughty girl that I mean business?" he asked theoretically.

With no further warning, she felt his hand slap her left ass cheek, hard. She cried out, more in surprise than in pain. His hand came down again, this time on her right cheek. She squirmed, trying to get away from him. She felt his hand press down on the small of her back, keeping her in place.

"You can take your punishment, or you can keep fighting, and increase your punishment. Your choice."

She stilled, and felt the humiliation of being draped across this legs, half naked, with her bottom up in the air. He ran his hands over her smooth globes of flesh.

"Good girl," he said. "Definitely the right decision."

She relaxed slightly, thinking that this portion of her hell was over. His hand came down again, hard, and he firmly spanked her several more times, until the skin on her ass felt like it was on fire, and tears slid freely down her face. He again gently rubbed her sore bottom, and she felt him lean forward to place several light kisses on her inflamed skin.

"Now," he asked, "did we learn anything from this?"

She nodded her head. "I won't fight you anymore."

He gave a low laugh. "You can fight, and you can struggle, it is so fucking hot to feel you trying to get away. But you will not try to hurt me again. Understand?"

She again nodded her head. He began to caress her ass again, and her thighs. He helped her up from his lap, and then pulled her down to sit on his lap. His hand pushed her hair back from her face, and he turned her face towards him, then leaned in and gently kissed her mouth. She pulled her head back, and turned her head toward her shoulder, wiping his kiss from her mouth.

"Can you please just get this over with," she said, her temper rising. "You are not my lover, and all the gentle kisses and caresses are not going to disguise the fact that I am blindfolded, handcuffed, and being held against my will. So just do what you want to do to my body, and then get the hell out."

"I am going to do exactly what I want to do to your body. But you are going to want it too. You are going to ask for it, maybe even beg for it."

"Ohhh, please, fuck me with your big cock. Make me your bitch," she said, every word dripping with sarcasm and disdain. "I want you, I want to feel you inside me."

He laughed, and placed a quick kiss on her forehead. "You amaze me. I admire your spunkiness, especially for a woman in your position. However, I take exception to your tone," he continued in a pleasant voice."I guess my lesson in manners didn't take as well as I had thought." With that she found herself back across his knees again, and another spanking was administered, as she fought the urge to call him every filthy name she could think of. The spanking came to an end, and his hands rubbed her reddened cheeks.

"So, tell me," he asked, his voice barely above a whisper, "does that turn you on?"

"Are you insane!?" she exclaimed. "No, it didn't turn me on! It hurt, you jackass!"

His hand came down swiftly, causing her to let out a surprised yelp. "Manners, manners," he reminded her in a mock scolding voice.

His hands again rubbed her cheeks, then his fingertips began to trace the outline of her ass, the tips of his fingers running along her skin starting up by her hips, around and down to where her ass met her thighs. Then one finger slowly pushed between her legs, and ran lightly down her slit. He pulled his hand away, and she heard him give a short laugh.

"You're a liar," he said. "You do like this. You are dripping wet between your legs."

She didn't answer, the embarrassment burning her face. To her surprise, she was turned on. In business, she was a tough negotiator, and always in control of any situation, making sure her clients' interests were protected. In her personal life she was also careful to maintain control, so as not have her time wasted by all the users and mama's boys out there. To have the control wrenched away from her, coupled with the uncertainty of what was going to happen next was thrilling. The underlying fear only added to the spice of the situation.

"I should spank you again for lying to me," he teased. "But it isn't punishment if you enjoy it."

He lift her off his lap, and she was backed up against a wall. He nudged her legs apart, and stepped in close to her. She felt his breath on her ear for a second before his tongue slowly traced around the edge of her ear, and then down to her neck. He spent several minutes licking and kissing the sides of her neck, then she felt his teeth nip at the tendon along the side of her neck, and she moaned softly. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back for better access to her throat. His mouth moved to the long column of her throat, working his way down to her shoulders, where he again used his teeth to tease a response from her. His unbuttoned her blouse, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra, pushing it out of his way. As his head dipped lower, and his mouth fastened onto her nipple, she felt the liquid from between her legs begin to coat her thighs, she was so turned on by the things this stranger was doing to her. His teeth nipped her hard, causing her to cry out. His tongue gently laved her nipple, licking away the sting of his bite, then he bit her again. A small sob escaped her as he expertly kept her on the edge between pain and pleasure. His mouth moved over to her other breast, and again he licked, and sucked and bit, keeping her senses off balance.

His hand moved between her legs, stroking her clit, then moving slowly up and down her slit before coming back to her clit. His fingers slid easily all around her sex, she was so wet. His fingers again slipped down her slit, this time stopping at the entrance to her pussy. His finger slowly penetrated her, and she gasped at the intrusion.

"Please stop," she sobbed, ashamed at the way both she and her body were responding to this man. "Don't do this."

He ignored her, and began to work his finger in and out of her, lowering her head to take her swollen clit into his mouth. He sucked and licked her until she was weak from the need to come. Just as she felt the orgasm building in her belly, he pulled away, and slid his finger from her pussy.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out her disappointment. She felt him next to her, standing, and again felt his warm breath in her ear.

"I promised you earlier you'd be begging for me to take you," he said, pausing to swirl his tongue around her ear. "Tell me you want me."

She was torn between telling him to go straight to hell, and wanting to feel his hands and mouth on her again. To her shame, her lust won out.

"I want you," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, I can't quite hear you."

She again bit off a rude reply. "I want you," she said, louder.

"You want me where?" he asked, his tone again mocking.

She felt her face flood with embarrassment at being forced to ask this man to take her. "I want to feel you inside me."

She felt his hand on her upper arm, and he led her a short distance to a couch. He pushed her between the shoulders, forcing her to bend at the waist over the back of the couch. She moved her legs apart to keep her balance. She felt his fingers between her legs again, stroking her. His hand withdrew, and she heard the rustling of clothing being removed, and the sound of a condom wrapper tearing.

She felt his cock at the opening to her pussy, and with one quick shove, he pushed into her body. She screamed out, unprepared for the suddenness of his entrance. The gentleness was gone, and he was giving her a hard fucking. She struggled beneath him, trying to get out from under him. But his hands held her hips firmly, his fingers digging into her tender flesh, and his thighs had her pinned against the couch back. He continued to stroke in and out of her wet pussy with long hard strokes. Then she felt his thumb, slick with her juices, pushing at her small back opening.

"No!" she shrieked, renewing her efforts to escape from him.

His thumb continued to push, and she felt his finger gaining entrance. She struggled harder, and was stunned to feel a sharp slap across her ass. The surprise caused her to still for a moment, and he pushed his finger all the way into her ass. She bucked her hips, trying to dislodge his thumb from her body. He grabbed a handful of her hair close to the scalp with his other hand, and pulled her up partway.

"Stop fighting me," he ordered. "You might find you like it."

He released her hair, and went back to filling her pussy with his thick cock, his strokes long and hard. She felt a finger on her clit, moving in small circles, bringing pleasure back to her. She felt his other hand begin to move, and his thumb was pulled from her ass. Her relief was short lived, as she felt one his long thick fingers slide in to take it's place. His fucking slowed slightly, and his finger and his cock began to stroke in and out of her at the same time. She howled in outrage, then felt his other hand begin stroking her clit again.

As her ass adjusted to his finger, she began to enjoy the sensations of his finger fucking her there. There were so many nerve endings, and the stroking was inflaming each one of them. She felt him picking up the pace again, and felt her excitement rising.

She couldn't believe how good this felt, his thick cock in her pussy, his finger stroking in and out of her ass, and his other hand lightly rubbing her clit. She began to push back to meet his strokes, her cries of anger turning to moans of pleasure. She felt the orgasm gathering low in her belly, and felt her muscles tighten in anticipation of her release.

Behind her, he kept up the assault on her body, fucking her hard, twisting his finger in her ass, causing her to writhe beneath him. Suddenly she was bucking wildly beneath him, her screams filling his ears as she came hard. Her bucking pushed him over the edge too, and he shoved himself deep inside her, his cock throbbing as he emptied himself into her.

She lay pinned under him, her breath coming in short pants. He pulled his finger from her ass, eliciting a small moan from her. His cock, now softening, slipped from her body. He took her shoulders and pulled her upright, and turned her head to take her mouth in a deep kiss. She sagged against him, no strength left to fight him. That had been the most intense orgasm of her life, and she was torn between the shame she felt at participating in and responding to his assault, and the feelings of complete satisfaction still strumming through her body.

She felt him behind her, then one cuff was loosened, then the other. She rubbed her wrists briefly, then cautiously raised her hands to her blindfold, afraid she may be earning another spanking for removing it. As she debated whether or not to push the blindfold from her eyes, she heard the front door close. She yanked the covering from her eyes and ran to the front of the house. She heard a car start in the distance, but saw no tail lights. She flipped the lock on the door, and slowly slid to the floor.