The Showing

Story Info
Slave wife is put up for display.
907 words
3.67
61.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a hot little slut! Usually the dominant one, we switch from time to time and I take that part. Change it up I say! I bought my wife, Laura, a black spandex body suit that had zippers in the crotch and nipple area. It came with a hood with removable eye and mouth openings. Damn! Would she look sleek! I asked her "are you my little slut?"

"Yes! I'm your little slut."

"Will you do as I say?"

"Yes Master".

She dressed in her "suit" after inserting the medium size butt plug and finished off the look with her thigh high buckled leather boots. I collared her and attached the eye coverings but left her mouth exposed. I inserted the doughnut gag which left her mouth gaping at all times.

I attached her leash and said "Let's go for a ride". She couldn't speak, but grunted her concerns to no avail. I would not budge on the surprise.

A local bar closes once a month for Swinger action in our vicinity and it was S/M month. I parked the car then helped her out and led her to the door. The bouncer, a big guy took our admission and let us in, checking out my wife's tits and ass as we passed. We didn't draw too many stares as there were a few others dressed similar. The M.C., an Elvira lookalike, announced a sign-up for the show. Kind of like a dog show only with slaves. I signed up first and entered my lovely Laura. When the games began, I led her up on stage and 2 big gentlemen helped her to the "horse". It was a saw horse converted to a display rack. She looked pathetic once properly attached. She lay belly down on the top and her knees and elbows rested on padded shelves below her body. The top plate was padded for comfort and narrowed so titties could hang freely. I unzipped her to release her 40 D's and attached vibrating egg nipple clamps. She squealed. Then I opened her crotch zipper and she felt a cool breeze pass her warm, wet pussy lips. The horse was on a rotating platform and rotated slowly and I'm not sure Laura realized she was spinning. Saliva was slowly dripping as she couldn't close her lips to stop the flow. I love that! Masters and Mistresses from the audience began to clap and approach my slave.

At first, they caressed her whole being then adventurously, some took liberties on my sweet wife. She began to moan a low guttural tone letting me know she was severely enjoying this. A line formed at both the front and back of my slave as the platform ceased its rotation. A gentleman Master released his cock and slid it into the doughnut ring and into Laura's hot mouth. She couldn't suck, just take it. A Mistress was at her pussy admiring the flow of juices running down into the suit and soaking the surrounding material. She gave a lick and a hot breath before diving in. Mistress gave it all she had and Laura was cumming for the first of many times this evening.

Master at her mouth had a soggy prick from all the slobber Laura produced during the oral assault. All the sudden, Master grabbed the sides of her head and groaned while he shot his load directly into Laura's mouth! She couldn't swallow so the sweet, sticky love nectar flowed right back out of Laura's mouth and onto the floor below. Mistress was replaced by a well hung Master who slid far up in my slave's cunny with no effort whatsoever. Slowly, he pumped his wide girthed pecker in and out. A second Master entered Laura's doughnut ring and pumped in and out of her gooey mouth hole till he unloaded all his seed as well. A third Master stepped up to her face and his manhood was bigger than the hole in the ring! He asked my permission to remove it, which of course I granted, and cast it aside in it's slimy glory.

He entered my lovely's sperm-spattered lips, this time to the benefit of my wife's ability to suck! Her lips spread wide, he filled her mouth till her cheeks bulged. A minute later, he exploded causing my wife to cough splattering the front of him with leftovers. Everyone chuckled at the display sympathetically no doubt. The Master in back dumped his load deep in her cunny and some ran back out and onto the floor. Mistress rushed back in for the cream pie, catching all she could before a different Master stepped up. He removed the butt plug and I applied lube. He pushed his prick to her hole applying some pressure then let his head plop in. Laura was somewhat stretched so no pain was involved. He slowly buried his prick to the hilt then withdrew to the crown. His pace picked up slowly till he had a nice rhythm culminating in an explosion that almost took my bride from her bonds. She yelped in ecstasy! I was so proud of my little slut. I released my slut to the mass applause of the crowd and led her to the bathroom to freshen up, then to a table to relax. I removed her blindfold so she could watch the rest of the "shows" which went well into the morning.