The Showing of Jan Ch. 01

Story Info
Jan gets her first taste of being an exhibitionist.
1.2k words
4.38
64.3k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's looking" Jan said as I tried to look and to keep my eyes on the road.

"Oh my gawd this is exciting" She exclaimed as I glanced over to see my wife's blouse unbuttoned to the waistband of her skirt.

Her full naked breasts beautifully framed in her pulled open blouse.

The trucker honked his horn. Jan giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she exclaimed.

"Take your blouse off," I urged her further as she was doing this at my request to begin with.

She now eagerly pulled at her blouse until it was un-tucked, then pulled it off her shoulders and I watched as her tits jiggled and shook with her movements. Her nipples were rock hard and her areola was puckered with excitement.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said again as she turned to face the side window letting the truck driver get a full view of her beautiful tits. He honked his horn again

"Pinch your nipples and play with your tits for him," I said.

"Oh my gawd Bill are you kidding?" she asked still facing the trucker.

"No I'm serious," I replied.

I could see her hands move to her tits and knew she was giving him a show as his horn blew again.

His horn was not the only thing ready to blow. My cock was rock hard and aching as I looked down and could see the precum wet spot forming on the front of my shorts.

Jan leaned back in her seat but continued rolling her nipples between her fingers as I tried to keep pace along side the big rig.

"Pull up your skirt and show him your panties," I then said.

Jan looked at me in amazement.

"Please for me?" I pleaded.

"You're crazy and so am I for doing this." She said as she began pulling on her skirt and raising her ass off her seat to pull it up.

"Is he still looking?" I asked.

"DUH! What do you think?" She said as she got her skirt up and her red panties showed between her legs.

"Lay the seat back," I said

She reached over and reclined the seat all the way back so that she was nearly lying down.

"Spread your legs." I was almost shouting orders now and the strange thing was that she was now without hesitation following each one of them.

As she spread her legs, it was then that I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. There was a wet spot on her panties. I knew I had her all the way now and that is why she was following my commands. She was horny and excited.

"Rub your pussy." I then commanded and she moved her hand to her covered pussy and began rubbing it.

The trucker blew his horn again.

"He is motioning for us to pull over." Jan said.

"He can just keep hoping for that. Now put your hand inside your panties." I replied to her as she slipped her slender hand under the waistband of her panties and to her pussy.

Jan began rapidly rubbing her clit and moaned as she was doing it.

"Okay shows over." I said as I stepped on the gas and pulled away from the truck.

He was blowing his horn and flashing his lights. I looked in the mirror and could see him motioning for us to come back but I just kept on going as Jan continued to rub her pussy and moaning louder and louder until her body tensed and she groaned, "OH FUCK."

Her body shook and then she went slack in her seat with her hand still on her pussy.

I looked down, the wet spot on the front of my shorts had grown to a large spot, and my cock ached.

"My gawd I can't believe either of us did that." Jan said looking at me with her hand still in her panties.

"I can't believe you just masturbated in front of me." I replied and she blushed.

We had been married for five years and she had never done that before.

"It is okay. I loved it." I said.

"Me too." She answered as she moved in her seat and got on her knees in her seat. She leaned over, kissed me, and then reached her hand inside my shorts.

"My gawd he is slippery." She said.

We had come out planning this so I had worn shorts with elastic in the waist hoping this would happen. I tilted the wheel all the way up and she dropped her head to my lap pulling my cock out of my shorts.

Now it was my first blowjob while driving and if you have been so fortunate then you know it is no easy task to drive and have your lady sucking your cock at the same time.

I was so excited about the blowjob and Jan exposing herself to another man that it did not take long.

"Oh gawd, I'm cumming," I warned her.

She always wanted warned so I did not shot in her mouth by accident.

She kept sucking and stroking and I was going to blow. Trying to hold it back I again said louder, "Jan I'm cummmming."

She did not back off and there was no more holding back. I shot my load into her mouth and could feel it as she tried to suck it into her mouth but some of it was escaping and running down my balls and into the crack of my ass.

As the intensity of the orgasm subsided, she was able to keep up with the smaller squirts and swallowed those.

I finished cumming and she pulled her head off my lap.

I looked at her in astonishment and she smiled at me as my cum hung from her lower lip and ran down her chin. She leaned in to kiss me, I pulled back a little, and she stopped, looked at me closely and asked, "What? It's good enough for me but not for you?"

I knew right then that if I ever wanted that to happen again that I had better kiss her.

She leaned in and we kissed.

I licked my lips and the salty taste of my cum hit my taste buds.

Jan smiled and sat back in her seat. She reached into her purse and pulled out some wet tissues to clean up her face with.

"Take me home Billy. I want to fuck you now." She said as she was looking in the visor mirror.

"Yes ma'am." I replied and headed for the house.

We were lying in bed catching our breath after one of the best sex sessions we have had in over a year when she said, "Wow, this has been an exciting day."

"Yes it has."

"I'm glad you wanted to do that." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid. You know what I mean."

"You are talking about showing yourself?" I quizzically asked.

"Yes."

"You liked that I take it?"

"Yes" She replied again blushing.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes. In fact I thought it was still early and maybe we could go out tonight." She asked hesitantly.

"Sure. Let's get ready." I quickly and excitedly responded.

I could not believe she wanted to go out again but was not going to argue.

We jumped in the shower together to save time. I finished first and went downstairs to grab a snack and watch a little TV while I waited.