The Shrew has been Tamed

Story Info
Ex-wife realizes what she gave away; wants it back.
1k words
3.49
43k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

It was the first time spending time together as a "family" since the divorce. In the two years since we split, Tina's grandmother and dad had died, and her mother had run off with a wealthy oil man. I had taken on a new job so I could be closer to Zaida, and it had been a good career move. Tina was alone, and it had given her time to think. She had actually been getting some counseling help, and for the first time in her adult life, seemed to be getting a handle on her perfectionism and control freak tendencies. It had been a positive afternoon. The day had started with Tina and Zaida watching me run a half-marathon fund-raiser for Zaida's school. Zaida had asked me to do it, and I was glad to. The afternoon was preparing for Zaida's upcoming birthday party.

Zaida had been well-behaved and helpful. Our final project was prepping the gift bags for the kids coming to Zaida's birthday party. We all sat in the playroom sorting through the various little toys, building bags for girls and boys, respectively. I couldn't take my eyes off Tina. She was wearing grey tights, and a pink exercise top. Since she started running, she had lost 30 pounds and was looking better than ever. She also felt better than ever, although I was careful not to tell her that I was right. We had been meeting to do 5Ks and 10K events together, and even the occasional Saturday run, with Zaida tagging along on her bike.

The bags were done in no time, and Zaida asked if she could watch TV. Tina agreed, then shot me a glance and a wink. It caught me off-guard, but seeing her lean over to whisper to me, showing me plenty of cleavage, was an instant turn-on. Despite losing weight, Tina still had the most amazing tits ever, and she had loved it when I sucked on them.

"Get her show started, then lock the bedroom door on your way in, sexy man." She whispered in my ear. "Then come peel these tight clothes off of me and fuck me silly."

I tend to overthink things. Zaida settled into her show, so I went to look for Tina. She was in her room, so I knocked.

"Come in."

As I walked in, I was mesmerized. She still had on the tight pink top, but she had removed her gray tights, and she had on the tightest, thinnest panties I had ever seen her wear. I was turned on and speechless.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush. I miss you. I want you back. And I want to give myself to you, Dr. Richards."

I couldn't think straight. Couldn't form words.

"Don't overthink this, Babe. Just let me make right what wasn't. Take off your clothes." I disrobed, then held her and kissed her. She pushed me onto the bed and mounted me.

"Don't say anything. Just fuck me like you know I like. I'm going to leave my panties one, because I know you like to get into my little thong." With that, she pulled her panties to one side and guided my rock-hard cock into her secret garden. She was already wet, and I slid in effortlessly. Then she peeled off her tight top, her tits bouncing as they were freed.

"You like to watch my tits bounce, don't you Dr. Richards?" I could only nod in response. "Suck on them, just like you used to." With that order I dove into her breasts, sucking her nipples while she grinded her pussy onto my cock.

"I've missed this, Dr. Richards. I missed turning you on with my body. I missed feeling you inside me. Fuck me! Suck my tits, Dr. Richards. Use my body for your pleasure!" She was riding me hard, and I could tell she was close, so I grabbed her hips and pushed her to help with the grinding. It turned her on and took her over the edge.

"FUCK ME Dr. Richards! Fuck me harder! I've missed feeling your cock in my pussy. Oh God! Oh god!" Her pussy contracted on my cock, and she collapsed onto my chest. "That was amazing. I've missed that. Do you want to be on top of me? You want to see me spread my legs for you?" I could only nod.

We turned, and Tina pulled up her knees and spread her legs wide, allowing me to thrust completely into her womanhood. "Fuck me, Dr. Richards. Fuck like you've wanted to while we were apart."

I began rhythmically thrusting into her, loving the feel of her body. She squeezed my cock with her pussy and whispered in my ear, "Oh, Baby, I've missed you. Use me. Fuck me hard."

I was close, and feeling her pussy contract around me was more intense than ever before, I lifted myself up, and she looked into my eyes.

"Explode inside me, Dr. Richards. Make me yours."

I slammed into her again and again, watching her tits bounce as I fucked her.

"Fuck me harder!"

I didn't know how much harder I could slam into her womanhood. But she was smiling at me, and I felt it coming.

I lost all control, pounding into her, watching her body move as I had my way with her. She pulled her knees up even further, wrapping her legs around me and digging her heels into the back of my thighs.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I lost all sense of time and space as I exploded again and again inside her warmth. I collapsed onto her, unable to move. I still couldn't speak.

"That was amazing, Dr. Richards. Did you like fucking me?" she whispered into my ear. All I could do in response was nod.

I held her while we took a short nap, our bodies intertwined. When we woke, she asked if it was time for a family run/walk. We walked, holding hands, while Zaida rode her bike. The stage was set for reconciliation.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers