The Shrinking Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was almost instantaneous. It was like she hadn't had anything to drink in days or weeks. "WATER!" She yelled between painful laughs. Victor was there quickly with a 2-litre bottle and a long straw, he added 2 more experiments to her tally from the request and placed the straw in front of her face. It was a challenge to wrap her lips around the straw but through the need she had to drink she was able to hold back the laughs for her to swallow 3 mouthfuls. She had her fourth mouthful and that was when she couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, spitting water everywhere. She laughed and cried, she couldn't bring herself to hold back the laughter again so she begged him to pour it into her mouth.

She opened her mouth wide and laughed very loudly doing so. Victor tipped the large bottle into her mouth and she was able to swallow about 10% of it. The rest was spat out through laughs and had soaked her face and hair, along with Victor's clothes. She needed more to drink and not caring anymore she released her bladder. Urine streamed down her front on a journey to her open mouth, one stream was going straight down and had pooled in her bellybutton for a half second. Then it took its time getting past her huge tits that were bouncing from the laughing. Finally it streamed up her neck, over her chin, and into her open mouth. The other streams travelled in opposite directions, completely missing her face and ended up in her hair.

He let her stay there for the next hour out of pity, during which she switched between Jess and herself every dozen minutes. Finally the need to drink faded and she was a lot clearer in the head again. She was covered head to toe in sweat, she stank of her own piss, and she was scared about what could possibly happen next. The ice above her had melted a lot and the freezing drops were becoming more frequent. Victor took note of her no longer begging for a drink, and without saying a word, smiling and looking her in the eye in the process, he spun the wheel again and her heart sank.

"Green injection," He walked over to the trolley, "This will leave you open to suggestion and I can easily convince you to do anything I ask." She was terrified over what he might make her do, she was already in a position she never thought she would be in, she didn't know how it could get worse. Before she knew it the needle had entered her left arm and the green fluid was let into her bloodstream.

Again she felt no different, but knowing how most of these have affected her in the past she wasn't optimistic. Her mouth and stomach were really beginning to hurt from laughing; her head was heavy and red from being upside down for so long. Through and through she was beaten, she had no way out of this.

Suddenly her restraints opened and she fell to the ground with a thud. She landed on her front and refused to move, knowing that it wouldn't end well for her. "Do you want to get up?" Victor asked, as soon as the words left his mouth she felt compelled to follow the suggestion. Soon she found herself on her feet, as if her body had a mind of its own. Still laughing like a mental patient she looked Victor in the eyes. "Maybe you want to crawl around like a dog?" He suggested and soon she found herself doing just that. On all fours at the man's feet she began circling the lab. The more she did this the more she laughed, the more she laughed the less focussed she was on ignoring Victor.

"Can you come here please?" He asked, next thing she knew she was on hands and knees at his feet again. He signalled for her to stand up and she obliged. "Maybe you want to start jumping up and down while I talk." He suggested to her. She wasn't aware that she was doing so until 5 seconds after she started. Already exhausted and out of breath from laughing the jumping just made her want to collapse. But she couldn't stop herself from jumping at all.

"Maybe," Victor said watching her breasts bounce, "Maybe you want to go back home and get the footage you shot last night. Maybe you feel like you didn't get the right angle and it's all useless. Maybe you want to delete everything you got." He watched as she stopped jumping and turn to the door. "You know I drove your car here," He announced to her, "so maybe you want to drive your car most of the way there, and maybe get out and walk the last mile. And after you have erased everything then maybe you want to drive my car all the way back here." He held his hand out with the keys to Thea's car and his inside and she turned to grab them, still laughing in the process.

She walked outside to see Thea's car parked exactly where it was the previous night. Using her hands as shields to her breasts, and not caring about her pussy, she ran to the car laughing harder than she had ever done before. She was so loud that the few people who were there turned to see her. Upon noticing them she sped up to the car, the embarrassment made her laugh harder until Jess finally took control 10 feet away from the car.

Jess still felt compelled to go to the car, but was in no rush. She stopped running and walked a smooth paste. She lowered her hands away from her breasts and fixed her posture. Ashley was hunched over while running and was trying to hide her face by looking down. Jess stood up straight and held her head high. One guy, who quite clearly was on the dole, suggested she give him a blowjob. Feeling compelled to she told him to come to her car and get in the back. Once inside she ripped off his trousers and put his full dick in her mouth, still laughing all the way through.

He didn't last long, a few minutes at best, but neither of them cared. As he was getting ready to leave he suggested she give him her number and within seconds she snatched his phone away. Only problem being that Jess didn't know Ashley's number. Seconds later Ashley took control again and realising what was happening, and being compelled to comply with the random 20-something year old, she imputed her number in his phone and rushed to get to the front seat as he climbed out of the tiny car.

She turned the key and drove off fast, still laughing, it was like it she would never stop.

12